Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrannous: "Berserker what's wrong? Why hasn't it shut off?"

Berserker: "I'm trying but it's not working!"

Supreme Leader Überstein: "Oh goddamn it." [glances at time 11:25p.m.] "All units target the space colony and destroy it, hurry. Vice Chief order the Earth Republicans to assist in the colony's destruction!"

Commander Balrog appears at the rear of the Tyrannous. "I felt heartache, I tried to contact dad but he didn't respond. You Zoya bastards killed him. You're the lead ship, with you gone we could still win!" He charges his mega particle cannon and was about to fire but is hit. He looks to see the damaged one horned Jelgo with a beam pistol. It stops in front of him and thrust its one arm through the cannon tube and it backfires destroying both of them.

"I couldn't keep my promise. Brax, I'm coming to be with you now." Magnolia embraces him and they share a kiss.

At that moment Commander Barcelona feels heartache again, first her dad and now her brother. She radios him but receives nothing. She grips the joint sticks and flies towards the space colony.

Both sides fire everything they had but it wasn't working. Royal was about to join in but then she hears the wailing of the dead on board. "Our vengeance must not be denied, you promised us oh daughter of Zoya!"

"We've already won, once we enter home I'll bury you all, alone if I have to."

"OUR VENGEANCE WILL NOT BE DENIED!"

Her eyes widen in horror as the colony enters the point of no return, 11:30p.m. exact. "FUCK!"

The Vice Chief falls to his knees. "It's over."

To be continued...