Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 18

Story Info
The Future.
11.2k words
4.6
1.9k
2

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
134 Followers

The Vice Chief falls to his knees. "It's over."

Supreme Leader Überstein: "At first I was praying that you didn't have another WMD but ironically now I'm asking, do you have one?"

Vice Chief: "No, if we did it would've been on the Sepulchre."

The Supreme Leader falls back in his chair. "Operation Revelation is a success at the wrong time, why couldn't they beg for peace earlier or not at all?"

Berserker: "It's not over yet!"

Supreme Leader Überstein: "What do you mean?"

Berserker: "I still have the Royal Beam."

Vice Chief: "That's right, the Royal Gundam's ultimate weapon, second to the Minovsky Star!"

She flies to the rear of the space colony. "Activating Royal Beam." It starts powering up but then she receives an alert signal and then is slammed from below.

"WHEAT!" The Grand Mistress Mobile Doll punches Royal several times and kicks her.

"Glendarah stop!"

"That's Chief of State to you!" She headbutts Royal and was about to throw another punch but is shot with head and chest vulcan guns. She recovers and flies up before Royal could fire again and kicks her in the face. "Despite the loss of my Mobile Fortress mode I'm still stronger than you!" Grand Mistress shoots her own vulcan guns and then punches Royal and gets her in a chokehold. "You won't get away!"

Royal starts elbowing Grand Mistress until she's forced off. She punches her and kicks her. She starts glowing white and takes aim at the colony. "Ok this is it!" She gets hit again by Grand Mistress. "No stop!" She tries to fly but Grand Mistress grabs her leg and hurls away from the colony. "Please Glendarah I....."

"You don't get to say my name, bitch!" She gets in front of her and resumes punching her. "COCO, TOBIT, ROMAN, COMMANDANT, I DO THIS FOR YOU!!!" And then she notices the white light coming from the Royal Gundam and knew she was fucked. "AHHHHHHH!" The Royal Beam hits and hurls the Grand Mistress towards Earth.

"DAMN IT GLENDARAH, YOU JUST KILLED EVERYTHING YOU LOVED!"

Supreme Leader Überstein: "Berserker is there anyway....."

Berserker: "No, once the royal beam is fired, Royal cannot rotate it or move due to the heaviness of the beam until its expended. It's a flaw that could not be fixed."

The Vice Chief pounds his fist into the floor. "That was it, our last hope of destroying the colony gone."

"Sir we could radio for an evacuation and save as many people as possible," Captain Amoco suggests.

"It wouldn't matter, the colony will wipe out all of the Earth Republic. We wouldn't have enough time to get our ships airborne and none are equipped for outer space travel."

Captain Amoco looks away sadly and takes out a picture of his wife and children.

"Ben, Katrine."

Berserker just sat there laughing sadly. "Looks like I win." It was 11:40p.m. The space colony had entered Earth sphere's atmosphere. "Yep my hands will be soaked in the blood of the innocent." She starts to leave but stops. "Royal? You're telling me we still have a shot?" Her eyes widen in horror but she resigns and squeezes the joint sticks. She activates her booster and heads into the Earth sphere. "There's one shot left!"

She was right on top of the space colony. She could hear radio chatter from the Tyrannous but switches off the radio, it was 11:50p.m. "This is it Haro, it's been quite the ride. Before the BOSS there was another fail safe to ensure that the Royal Gundam would never fall into enemy hands. And now the time is. Grandpa, Adriana I'm coming to join you." She presses a button but nothing happens. "What?! No! What are saying, Royal? Live? I need to keep living? But look what I've done! I should live anyway, death is quick and easy. But I don't want to part with you! I know you're just a machine but... You lived long enough? It's time for you to join your brothers and sisters in the junkyard? Sob, sob. I'm sorry, I ended up using you for evil purposes. I'm a good pilot anyway? Fine I'll live on. Come on Haro we have to go now."

Berserker cries as she gathers the all the data needed and punches the button and her Core Pod was activated and she flies away and in 33, 32, 31, 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! The last Royal Gundam was gone along with the space colony.

****

The Tyrannous

"Sir, the Royal Gundam's reactor has self detonated, since it was clean energy no radiation has been detected nor debris."

Everyone starts cheering and Supreme Leader Überstein manages to crack a smile. "Any word from Berserker?"

"No Sir!"

"I see."

"The Earth Republic is safe," the Vice Chief smiles but then it fades and then he turns to one of the Zoya guards. "With your trump card gone you have nothing! I hereby challenge Zam Überstein to single combat!"

"That's Supreme Leader to you, jackass!"

"We'll see about that!"

The guard radios in and nods. "I'll take you to the bridge."

"No Sir you can't!" Captain Amoco protests.

"Think about your family and how you almost lost them!"

Captain Amoco was filled with rage and gets on the radio. "It's time to get back to business! Crush the Zoya!"

The crew of the Sepulchre took a fighting stance.

****

Commander Barcelona turns to Lieutenant Moses with her crossbow ready. "We rather die free people than slaves!" He raises his labrys.

****

Earth, Grail

Berserker races to ERNN (Earth Republic News Network) tower. She puts her Core Pod on autopilot and touches down on the ERNN tower and makes her way inside the studio. She unholsters her stun gun and shoots any security guard that get in her way. She eventually arrives at the news room where the announcer was making his report on the cancellation of the New Years Eve party, the battle that was taking place and the explosion that many could see and at first mistook it for fireworks. She holds everyone at gunpoint and makes them play a message. She looks at the views of her old social media account where the message had already uploaded and was gaining traction.

The people were watching the meeting between Bernkastel and the Chief of State on the Robert Kits when the alliance to counter Deus was in progress. She had Haro record everything as insurance after the destruction of Deus.

After the recording ends it plays again and again and soon the whole Earth Republic knew the truth about Glendarah.

****

Grail Military HQ

"We have to stop this now!" General Tan barks.

"Sir it's on every public channel and social media website," a lieutenant says.

"Sir we've just received a report that angry mobs are gathering and making their way to each government building in order to protest the injustice of the war," a sergeant reports.

"Radio police reinforcements!"

"Sir many of them have joined the mob."

"What!?"

Many of the Earth Republic soldiers drop their weapons and leave.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Sir with all due respect we never wanted war."

"But the Zoya came down here first!"

"Yeah after their emissaries were destroyed. As I recall emissaries are those who wish to talk not fight. We started it and it's time to end it!"

****

Both sides were about to fight again but receive the recording. The Vice Chief's mouth dropped, the evidence was right there.

"Sir many of the Celestial ships have started to turn around."

Supreme Leader Überstein pulls out his pistol. "Well Vice Chief."

"My mother will be avenged but not like this, I surrender."

Commander Barcelona just sat there stunned. Her crossbow slips from her hand, her dad and brother died for a war that didn't need to be fought at all.

"This is Vice Chief Alexander Bonaparte to all Earth Republic forces, lay down your weapons it's over we have lost."

The crew of the Sepulchre raises their hands.

****

Earth, Grail

It was now after midnight, there was no cheering no people getting drunk just angry mobs protesting the war and demanding that the Chief of State be tried for her crimes. They reach Glendarah's estate around 1:00a.m. but were confronted by the police and guards. The protest was peaceful at first but then it turns into a riot.

Berserker gazes in destain, she didn't count on this. She comes to the conclusion that she wasn't as smart as she thought she was. She looks at the casualties and laughs at the irony, she wanted to stop the 1st Post Apocalyptic War but it looks like it just devolve into a possible 1st Post Apocalyptic Civil War. Was this the inevitable conclusion? Was this all that mankind knew? Beast for bloodshed? War machines? "Deus," she murmurs.

****

Berserker lands her Core Pod in the parking lot of Grail Library, the library that belonged to her late grandpa. She brakes in and makes her way to snack room. "This place hasn't changed a bit." She microwaves a pizza and was about to turn on the TV but the sounds of gunfire changes her mind for she already knew what would be playing. She gazes at the picture of her grandpa and best friend.

"Is Bernkastel alright?"

"Yeah Haro, I'm fine." When the pizza was ready she wolfs it down alone with some cola. At 2:00a.m. she heads back to the Core Pod and settles in. She checks her pistol. "Whatever happens at dawn I'll be ready."

****

The twelve remaining Crown ships enter the Earth sphere's atmosphere while the Celestial ships were ordered to stand down.

Zoya Mobile Suits land right in the capital of Grail and others spread out in different areas. A ground type Templar attempts to resist but is quickly wiped out by two Hunter Zakus.

The Crown ships stood with their guns aimed at the buildings if things went south.

****

Grail Military HQ

The Zoya Mobile Suits had come down, many Earth Republic soldiers allow themselves to be taken prisoner while others under General Tan make a desperate last stand. "Ignore the Vice Chief! Do you rather die or be taken as slaves?!"

"The former!" His soldiers shout.

The anti Zoya faction soldiers took defensive positions. "Fire!" A missile hits an Ultra Doll and then another and another missile rains down. General Tan didn't care if the Earth Republic soldiers that surrendered were hit, as far as he was concerned they were cowards and cowards didn't belong in the military.

The battle goes on all night long.

****

When the sun comes up Berserker straps on her jetpack. "Haro I'm going out for a bit, ok?"

"Be careful, be careful."

"Yeah."

She flies across the city surveying the damage. As she looks around she discovers it wasn't as bad as she thought it was but it was sure to be much worst closer to the Earth Republic Palace. Off in the distance were Zoya Mobile Suits and a large cloud of black smoke. "It's coming from the Grail military base!"

She lands at Grail University which was currently closed due to the holiday. Her first stop was the sports building. She enters and makes her way to the women's shower room. She strips off her armor and showers for twenty minutes. Once her alarm went off she turns off the shower head. She checks the news on her phone but so far nothing but protesting still going on, so far thirty dead and fifty wounded in the case of civilians but it was a totally different situation regarding the military.

She flies to the cafeteria building, scans the area and finds it's currently empty. Of course it wouldn't be that way for another hour or so for some people did live on campus. She takes a small box of cereal and milk, she didn't have any money right now but she would pay them back. She eyes the camera and wonders if the campus police were around but smirks to herself, compared to what she'd been through they were annoying little flies.

Once she finishes eating she takes off again. "It's really too bad that I didn't finish." As she flies over the parking lot she sees a man exiting his car carrying a rolling travel suitcase. Upon closer scan inspection she realizes it was Professor Kirstein. This was unusual for it was a holiday, there was only one reason he would be at there. He looks up and they meet each other's gaze.

****

It was all over, General Tan had been wounded and captured and his forces were either killed or captured and once that occurred the remaining anti Zoya faction members surrendered. The people were still protesting at all government buildings, and several protesters had returned to Glendarah's estate after the riot but this time Zoya soldiers had secured it.

It was 11:00a.m. when the Vice Chief appears on the balcony of Glendarah's estate. The protestors and defenders fell silent. "Good morning my fellow citizens, happy new year. The 1st Post Apocalyptic War is over, but I regret to tell you that we are the losers and what you saw on the news and on the Internet was the truth. Chief Glendarah Kits, leader of the anti Zoya faction was responsible for the war. But the woman is no more, she died in battle. Under normal circumstances I would assume roll of Chief of State but I will not." There were mummers throughout the audience. "I will still continue the roll of Vice Chief, however replacing her is this man right here."

Überstein walks onto the balcony. "Greetings everyone, I am Zam Überstein, leader of the Zoya Remnant. Today I stand before you as the victor of the 1st Post Apocalyptic War, as the Vice Chief said I'll be taking over as the Supreme Chief." The Zoya troops cheer. "I know you all have concerns about the new pecking order but I assure you it will virtually remain the same, from the beginning we just wanted to go home, we had no intention of ruling but the hand was forced. Let me be clear, nobody here will be a slave, ok? I know very little about 'republic' but with the Vice Chief's help I shall learn a great deal. This will still be a republic."

Berserker flies to the top of the Kits estate and begins removing the Earth Republic flag and the people watch in horror and resign as a new flag was raised in its place. It still had the red and white stripes and blue rectangle but in it was a single white Z which lacked the white crown.

"This land was once Zoya and it shall be once again because we are the victors of the 1st Post Apocalyptic War. The Zoya Republic rises."

"That right, we're now Zoyanese Republicans, there are no minorities here, everyone is the majority! Too many good people died and for what?! The human race is near extinction, we need to lay down our acts of aggression and look to the future," Berserker spoke.

Many voiced their displeasures but then the roar of another jetpack gets their attention. A familiar person dressed in an orange normal suit lands between the crowd and Zoya guards.

All three were perplexed. A few in the crowd started cheering. "Agent Orange, Agent Orange!" "Our heroin!" "We can still fight the Zoya and win!" Berserker balls her hand into a fist.

"Please call them off and let me go down to her!" The Vice Chief pleads.

Überstein gives him a perplexing look but knew all too well what it was. "I'll let you go down to her but at this point living or dying depends entirely on her."

"Settle down everyone, I got no fight left in me for this." The crowd was dismayed. Berserker had her in the crosshairs and was about to pull the trigger but then Emily removes her helmet and the crowd gasps as she was not wearing her shades. "Mike," she requests.

"What?" A Zoya guard questions."

"Microphone." The cameras zoom in on her face or rather her eyes. "My eyes aren't radiated, I lied. I would like to apologize to every citizen for I've been deceiving all of you. My name isn't really Echo Orange but Emily Ashby and I'm actually a princess of Zoya." The people gasp. "Yes I was related to the late Supreme Leader Dudael but due to family issues, I'm sure you all know history when it comes to royals but for me it's a bit different, I never wanted the position of power but all the same I was a threat. For you Zoya who never heard of me you've known me quite well for I took on the disguise of the man known as Marius Wing."

Everyone was in shock.

"That's right the person who caused terror and bloodshed was me. I, the Princess Ace, defected to the Earth Republic but not for grabbing power but for petty revenge and because of that I killed many of my former comrades so I am no different from Bernkastel Wheat, she was your heroin who defected to the Zoya Remnant and she killed many of her former comrades. You saw in the video but who could really blame Glendarah? You all know what happened to her, it was the Zoya Empire's doing in response to the Red Plague that the Elite of the Earth Coalition let get out of control and were more concerned with covering themselves than their citizens. We mustn't repeat that mistake! We all come from different aspects of life, some of us were born here, others not but we're all human and this is the only place left to call home. If we continue fighting then we'll end up like Deus said we would. We fought against Deus as one so why not live together as one? That's what the Vice Chief's mother wanted and what Bernkastel wanted before and after she was betrayed. Please."

Berserker stood in awe, "I'm not dead, well I am.....she just made me into the goddamn heroin. That bitch!"

A few people started clapping at first and then more and more which surprises Emily, she was expecting a bullet in answer but not this. She starts to feel dizzy and falls to her knees and hands which stuns the crowd and they fall silent. She knew this was the end, hears voices from behind and turns around and sees the Zoya guards parting for Death. As it came closer she could see it was actually the Vice Chief. He takes her into his arms and locks lips with her caring not of everyone witnessing it.

****

Atlantic Ocean

The static screen clears up and she looks around and sees nothing but murky water. She tries to move but couldn't. "I was on the Sepulchre. I did put on a normal suit but how did I get underwater and something feels rather different." She tries radioing the Sepulchre but there was nothing. She lifts up her hand only to realize that it wasn't her hand, the limb was burnt with a little pink coloring remaining, upon closer inspection she sees wires sticking out and then looks at her other hand and realizes it was the same. She realizes she had no legs at all, only a torso which was mostly burnt with a little pink and began to realize with absolute horror of the fate that befell her. All she could do was make internal screams and cries.

****

Grail General

Emily opens her eyes and scans the room. "Great just great I'm still alive!"

The door opens and she comes face to face with Supreme Chief Überstein. "Well, um you seem to be looking better." She diverts her gaze. "The Vice Chief hasn't left your side." She slowly gives him a perplexing look. "He's gone to get some breakfast."

"I'm still alive so how long have I've been here?"

"Three days now, you lost a lot of blood but against all odds you've managed to cheat death again."

"Yes I can imagine Death's tired of my elusion. When I thought that the end was here I decided to stop running. It seems like it gets worse for me when I try to run and hide."

"Yes you surprised us all."

"Well I didn't tell them about the scandal but nothing remains buried forever."

"But still, what you did helped a lot, it's not going to be easy but many are already accepting the Zoya."

"We're all Zoya now."

"That we are. Bernkastel got what she wanted, even though it came with a great cost."

"Is she dead?"

"No she is alive. She stopped by briefly to see how you were doing?"

"Are your sure it wasn't to put poison in my IV?"

"Yes I'm sure." The Vice Chief enters the room and the two stare at each other. "I'll leave you two alone." He stops as he reaches the door. "I am sorry, Emily. I hope we can make a fresh start."

frog7
frog7
134 Followers