Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

March 1, 2100

Berserker arrives at the Überstein estate where she showers and joins the Supreme Chief for breakfast. "Did you sleep well?" She nods. He often thought about asking her where she slept but decided against it, he had his suspicions and could very well spy on her but he couldn't risk pushing her away.

"You know what today is."

"Ber....."

"I've done everything you asked, our victory has been completely secured. I've held up my end of the bargain now it's time for you to do the same."

He sighs. "I was hoping you would change your mind."

"You know I haven't made any progress with the therapist so let's stop beating around the bush!"

"You're right, I asked you to stay for the winter months and it's done, I'll have a plane ready by midday."

"Good I'll meet you at Grail Military HQ." They ate in silence and then she exits the table and makes her way to the front door.

"So the Bimbo is leaving today?"

She turn around with teeth gritted under her helmet. "I sure as hell don't need a lecture from you!"

"I won't stop you, I just came to see you one last time."

"Wow, I'm actually surprised, I thought you would be thrilled."

"To be honest when I see you wearing that armor 12/7 it's like looking in a mirror at my pass self and it makes me SICK to know that the woman that I've come to respect and consider a worthy rival has fallen to this! So yeah I am thrilled but at the same time not, you could've just let me killed you!"

Berserker smirks, "I've already defeated you twice and was this close to putting a bullet in your skull doing that pretty speech of yours but I didn't. It's a waste and I'm not a goddamn heroin either!"

"I once thought as you did but as you can see I found something worth living for and you can do the same!"

"I already told you I don't need a goddamn lecture from you!"

"I'm not lecturing you I'm just telling you how I feel!"

"Well this is how I FEEL." She heads out the door but pauses, "Take care of Alexander, ok?"

"Sure thing, Berserker."

She winces and flies off.

****

Grail Military HQ

Spacemen Kircheis sighs as she finishes writing her signature on the discharge paper.

"So that's it, huh?" Captain Amoco asks.

"Yes."

"That's too bad, I was hoping you would stay. You, Petty Officer Decker, Petty Officer Montgomery, Chief Petty Officer Socrates, Lieutenant Savage, Commander Tuesday and yours truly made a pretty good team. Another Crusader-class ship will be constructed and given to me."

"That's great, Sir but the only reason I took this job was to avenge Adriana. I thought Bernkastel was the one who killed her but now that I know the truth there's no reason for me to stay. I even apologized and gave up Haro to her."

"Revenge was a good motivation but it's time for a new motivation, keeping the Zoya Republic safe. I didn't know 2nd Lieutenant Rin personally but I know that's what she would have wanted."

She thinks about it and then she sees a few women walking by. "The odds would be in my favor if I stayed. I'll find love one day," she thought and tears up the discharge paper. "Looks like I'm staying."

He smiles, "Good, time whip you back into shape."

"Yes Sir!"

****

Grail University

Berserker lands and walks through the parking lot. There were many who saw her but none dare approach for they knew she was a government watchdog and a replacement for Marius Wing.

She reaches the faculty building and makes her way to Professor Kirstein's office. She could see him looking over some notes and knocks on the door. "You may enter."

As she enters he turns around and nearly falls out of his chair upon seeing her. "So Professor Kirstein knows fear, eh? Should have visited him a long time ago," she thought.

"So what can I do for you, miss?"

"It's Berserker. Professor Kirstein, you were the history instructor for Bernkastel Wheat, correct?"

"Indeed I was."

"We encountered each other once on New Years Day, remember?"

"Yes I remember that."

"You see I've done an investigation on you and it's turns out you have quite the thirst for knowledge, you rushed to Grail University for one reason and one reason only and that was to save as much history as you possibly could for the next generation out of fear that the Zoya Remnant would destroy or alter it. Are you aware that I run Grail Library, the same one that belonged to Lorenzo Cheź, the late renowned granddad of the late renowned Bernkastel Wheat?"

"Yes I was aware of that. Talks fly everywhere. You're the same armored soldier that planted the new flag and stopped an assassination attempt on our new Supreme Chief."

"Splendid, now the reason for my visit. You see I'm leaving, the Zoya Republic hasn't any need for a berserker, frankly I'm too dangerous. Even though I stopped that assassin I didn't stop and it took nearly ten guys to restrain me, three of them I hurt badly. No amount of therapy, medication or relaxation is going to help me, in fact it's too much work keeping my blind rage syndrome under control. So I would like for you to run Grail Library for me."

"Well thank you but I must decline."

"You're wait what?!"

"Yes I have work here at the university."

"Consider it a transfer to a better position."

"I really must decline, I love my job here. Surly there's people within our new government that would be happy to take the position."

"I need someone I can trust, someone who won't erase or alter history. You're more than qualified for this position."

"This is only our second well really first official meeting. I'm hardly worthy of trust, I'm sure there are other more qualified people."

"This puts me in a bind, I'm planning to leave today, I don't have time to find anyone else." Damn it, why are you making this difficult? I'm trying to leave on good terms with you!

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for thinking I could depend on you! Lorenzo Cheź was renowned and so was his granddaughter! Do you hate them? Or rather do you hate Bernkastel Wheat?"

"I don't hate her, her actions are.....I have mixed feeling about them but what's done is done."

"If that's the truth then the least you could do is honor my request!"

"Your request?" His eyes widen and then narrowed.

"I meant hers, it was her last will before she died, which I found out."

"Drop the act, Wheat."

"I don't this know this Wheat person you speak of."

He rolls his eyes, "There's the door."

Berserker starts huffing angrily. "You just don't understand, you just don't understand!"

"Oh I understand, I understand you're trying to run away from your problems. The war hurt you badly but running away isn't going to solve your problems."

"So you expect me to live with my shame?"

"As I said, your actions are mixed with me but you risked your life to expose wrong doing, war is ugly it makes us do ugly things but I expect you to live. Make up for whatever you've done wrong and live even if it means making it up for the rest of your life. Control your blind rage syndrome and run Grail Library like you want to!"

"No! It's too much work. I cannot live for the beauty of peace, I can only live for the ugliness of war. Peace is temporary, war is eternal."

"You honestly believe that?"

"You're the history instructor, you tell me." She walks out the door.

"Wheat, I may not be your counselor but as your former history instructor I advise you to try living for today instead of tomorrow."

****

Grail Military HQ

The troops salute as Supreme Chief Überstein approaches his personal plane with the Vice Chief, Berserker and a few officials following behind. It would be a four hour and thirty minute trip to Egypt. Once they land they would drive to the pyramid where they would take the orbital elevator to the space factory Nimrod.

"Hold down the fort, I won't be long," The Supreme Chief says to the Vice Chief.

"Yes Sir."

"Well this is it," Berserker says to Vice Chief Bonaparte.

"Yes." They stare at each other for a minute and then Berserker turns around and proceeds to walk away.

"Wait, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss you. Even though....."

"Stop it! We were enemies last year!"

"We weren't that before!"

"You think I don't remember that?! You think I don't want to forget?! There's a lot I wish I could forget, I have to do this!"

"No matter how hard you try you won't be able to forget, none of us will forget what we've done but we're still here living, something you can do too!"

Berserker doesn't respond only walks to the plane.

It wasn't long before the plane was in the air. The Supreme Chief eats lunch and sleeps while Berserker watches a movie. After the movie she reads a book and sighs for this would be the last time she would do any of it. She looks out the window and sees nothing but a barren wasteland, at least for now. They were looking into the ARC data to see if it was possible to be used in seed for plant life, there was so much knowledge in the pyramid that it was only a matter of time before they would be able to heal the Earth.

She relieves herself and once she's finished she goes back to her seat. She thought about checking on the Supreme Chief but decides not to, what reason did she need to? He had more than enough guards and she alone would be overkill.

There was nothing but silence as they reached their destination.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

"The cryogenic container is ready?" The chief scientist announces.

The Supreme Chief nods and looks at Berserker. The two make their way to the chamber and once they enter, Berserker turns to Haro. "Well Haro, you remember that talk we had? I'm going away now and I'm passing you on to the Supreme Chief.

"I will miss you, I will miss you!"

She nods. "Take good care of Haro."

He nods.

She enters the cryogenic container not to be awoken until another war broke out. She lays there waiting for the container to close. "This is it."

"Bernkastel, my granddaughter, live," her grandpa's voice echoes in her head. "Bern please live." "You need to live for today, there's no shame in that." "I once thought as you did but as you can see I found something worth living for and you can do the same!" "Wheat, I may not be your counselor but as your former history instructor I advise you to try living for today instead of tomorrow." "No matter how hard you try you won't be able to forget, none of us will forget what we've done but we're still here living, something you can do too!" The Royal Gundam suddenly appears. "LIVE."

She watches as the container slowly closes. "NO!" She pushes the container open. "I want to live! I want to live right now!!" She rolls out of the cryogenic container and falls on the floor.

"Berserker?"

She pulls off her helmet and gasps for air. "My name...my name is Bernkastel Wheat."

Many of the staff were shocked for she was still alive.

"Bernkastel's back, Bernkastel's back!" Haro exclaims happily and flies up and down.

"Yes Haro I'm back."

"Go to her, go to your rightful owner."

She embraces Haro and then looks at the Supreme Chief. "I wish to return home to where I belong."

He nods. "We'll depart after I take care of some business."

She nods. "After you're done, we have to talk, just you and I."

****

Haro was in sleep mode while Bernkastel gazes at the stars in the Supreme Chief's quarters. She recalls a time when she was afraid to go up into space but she had to conquer her fear in order to protect those she cared about. "Adriana, Grandpa."

There was knock at the door and she looks to see the Supreme Chief. "My business has been concluded. We can leave at anytime." She nods. "So what do you wish to talk about?"

"I've reached a decision, first I will take the therapy seriously from now on. Second, I wish to be discharge from the military, my time as an MS pilot is over. I want to finish my time at Grail University and run Grail Library. And third, I don't know how much time I have left in this life but I wish to spend the remaining of it with you."

"You'll stay with me?"

"Yes, you've been protecting me every since we first met."

"What about the Vice Chief? You two were staring at each other for a bit."

"It was just a painful memory just like when you told me about that woman you plan to confess to during the Zoya Civil War."

"You're right it was painful but I am finally ready to move on. He approaches her and cups her face cheeks and kisses her. "Bernkastel."

"Zam."

They begin removing their clothes as they suck each other's mouths. They moan and groan and he lays her on the bed and kisses her neck and he goes down to her breasts. She moans as he sucks her right breast and cups the left breast. "Oh god Zam don't stop." He switches breasts, getting her pink nipples hard. "My pussy, go down on it."

He lets go of her slobbered left tit and starts kissing downward while his left hand still played with her right tit, poking, pinching and pulling. He reaches her navel and licks it in a circular motion before sucking the inside. A few seconds later he kisses and slobbers her thighs and then his right finger pokes her clit. His hands grasps her asscheeks as he slowly eats her pussy.

She moans loudly as he kisses and bites gently on her clit. She could her juices starting to flow out. He licks the outer edges her pussy before switching to his right fingers. He slowly goes in and out with one finger and then two and eventually his whole hand.

"I see you've been learning, oh ah!" He finds her g-spot.

"Yes I've been reading books on the subject in my spare time, ah your pussy juice is so warm." He licks his hand and dives back in, slurping as much of her juices as he possibly could.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" She cried. Her whole body was spasming and she squirts all over him like a sprinkler. She starts breathing hard and then she screams again as he rubs her pussy again causing to squirt more and more.

"How did I do?"

"Can't you tell? I enjoyed that." He tries to smile but it was still rather difficult for him. "It's ok, we'll work on that, as well you being charismatic. Now I would like for you to eat my ass." He was perplexed at her request, he didn't know why for there were plenty of people in the former Zoya Remnant who bragged about such things. "I am a freak," she smiles. He nods and lifts up legs, parts her asscheeks and begins rimming her asshole. Her body shakes as she feels his warm tongue slowly fucking her.

He takes his tongue out and licks her right asscheek and then kisses it and then he does the same to her left asscheek. He goes back to her asshole and bobs his head and then starts burrowing, she gasps loudly and cums again. "I suppose you want me to stick my dick inside, huh?"

"Oh yes!" She sits up and takes him by the hand and he lies on the bed and she straddles him and licks the tip of cock and then licks the shaft and he groans as she slowly engulfs his cock. She bobs her head up and down and he places both hands on her asscheeks and rubs them.

Her right hand jerks him off and her left hand plays with his balls. "Oh Bernkastel!"

She releases his cock from her mouth and turns her head to him smiling, "Go ahead and smack my ass." Smack! "Come on, don't be afraid, you own this ass now!" Smack! Smack! Smack! She resumes sucking him off, swallowing some precum and then she releases his cock again and turns to him and buries her tits in his face. "You like that?"

"I love it!"

They kiss again as he cups her tits and then she spreads her asscheeks and lowers herself down on his cock. "Oh fuck yes!" She slowly rides him. "Ohhh, ahhh!" She leans down and he sucks on her nipples and takes over thrusting into her ass. "Oh god, fuck me harder!" He thrusts harder and harder and then suddenly takes hold of her and exits the bed and starts anally fucking her while standing up. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

He walks slowly towards the window and lowers her down and inserts his cock into her pussy and her body was now pressed up against the glass and she was seeing stars both figuratively and literally.

They were moaning and groaning loudly, caring not for whoever heard them. "Ugghh, ahhh, give me your SEED, ZAM!!" They clasp hands. He increases his thrusts again, his balls hitting her with every stroke.

He feels his balls tightening, "Oh I'm gonna cum!" A minute later he empties his load inside her womb. They both panted and he thrusts a little bit more into her and then he slowly pulls out and she slides to floor. "Oh man." He stumbles backwards and falls on the bed.

A minute later she was on top again kissing him on the lips and then on the neck. "We don't have to leave right away."

He smiles and nods. "So what do you wanna do now?"

"Well I'm still not fully done, so I was wondering if I could rim you?"

He looks at her stunned. "Well my curiosity is aroused."

"Well that's not the only thing," she smirks.

He turns on his chest and she gazes at his cute tush, she parts his asscheeks and proceeds to stick her tongue in. "Oh!" He moans. "That feels....good."

She takes her time going slow. She kisses his asshole and then his asscheeks. He pats her on the head. "You may pull." He proceeds to grip a fist full of her blue black hair and forces her in deep. She was now burrowing in there.

"Oh! Oh!" He groans. He pulls her head out and then shoves her back in.

"Lie on your back, please." He lets go of her hair and does as ordered and she kisses his tip and then she sticks her tits between his cock and goes up and down. She sighs happily as she pumps his cock and puts her mouth on it.

"Oh god, Bernkastel!"

She begins riding him again. A few minutes later she's on her side getting fucked by him. "Oh yes, Zam! Oh yes!" He pulls out and lays her on her back and she lifts up her legs and he begins thrusting downwards into her. "Ugh, I love you Zam Überstein!"

"I love you too!"

"Give it to me, give me more of your precious seed!" He thrusts faster and harder into her and then leans down and tongues her face cheeks and then their tongues start twirling in each other's mouths as he pulls on her hard nipples.

"I'm going to cum again!"

"Yes feel me up again!"

He continues thrusting and they clasp hands again and then releases his load once again inside her precious fertile womb. A second later he collapses on top of her and she kisses him again.

A few hours later they order dinner and watch a movie, they both wore house coats for the remainder of the day and then before bed they made love again.

The next day they left for home.

****

2110

"Sir, we're approaching the ruins of Tokyo," a pilot announces.

"Good," Überstein says. "Excavation team, get ready."

Bernkastel enters her children's room. "Adriana, Lorenzo, we'll be landing soon."

"Mommy, can we watch to final match of the Mobile Fighter Games?" Lorenzo asks.

"Very well," she sighs and turns on the television and they see an orange Mobile Fighter beating the crap out of another Mobile Fighter.

Überstein enters the room. "Let me guess the Orange Beauty is winning?"

"Yep," she rolls her eyes. "Honestly how can you all watch this crap?! Mobile Fighters, humph!"

"Well it's better than machines of war. Captain Amoco's idea."

"Mobile Fighters are so cool," Lorenzo says happily.

"I know and the Orange Beauty is the coolest," Adriana agrees.

"Humph!"

"Don't tell me you're jealous?" Überstein questions.

"Of course not, I just think it's nothing but crude violence that's all. But that princess was always a beast!"

"Well as long as it's not interfering with her duties it's fine."

"And the winner of the Mobile Fighter championship is the Orange Beauty!" The announcer says happily.

Emily Bonaparte emerges from the Mobile Fighter and receives her prize. "I would like to thank everyone who supported me which includes my husband the Supreme Chief and my son!"