Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera pans across the stadium looking at the cheering crowd and it stops for a brief second and focuses on Moses, Barcelona and their seven kids before moving on.

"Alright it's over let's go!" Bernkastel huffs.

****

The excavation team was soon busy, the radiation had dissipated and the air was now breathable. The children were chasing after Haro. "Adriana, Lorenzo, get back here!" Bernkastel yells and trips over something.

"Bernkastel! Bernkastel!"

"Mommy are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, Adriana."

"Sorry, mommy."

"That's ok, Lorenzo but both of you stay close to me, this area could be dangerous." Her eyes were suddenly fixed on what she tripped over, it was a spike.

"What is that?" A team member asks.

"I don't know and yet it looks familiar."

It wasn't long before the excavation team was digging and eventually they find that there were two white spikes and as they continue digging they find out that it was a large purple helmet with white V shaped horns. Bernkastel just stood there and a single tear falls from her eye. "Royal." She places her hand on the helmet and nods. She turns to Überstein, Haro and her children and pulls out her smartphone with a smile on her face.

Emily: "Yes?"

Bernkastel: "Congratulations on winning, enjoy it while you can for I shall compete in the Mobile Fighter Games, and take the title!"

They were flabbergasted.

Emily: "Ha, ha! I knew couldn't stay away forever! I'll be waiting for you Bimbo!"

Bernkastel: "See you there!" [Call ends]

"I thought you were done being a MS pilot."

"I am, a Mobile Fighter is totally different." She looks back at the helmet. "I'm going to create a Mobile Fighter Gundam and it will have three eyes."

"Are you sure about this? What if it triggers your blind rage syndrome?"

"Well I have you to relieve my stress." She smiles and looks at the helmet once more. "I will give it my all!"

THE END