Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods.

As soon as the Supreme Chief leaves the Vice Chief starts crying. "I thought I lost you."

"I didn't wanna come back at all."

"But you did. How did you get back to Earth?"

She gives him a weird look. "Come on, Vice Chief this is me we're talking about! Überstein didn't even asked that question!"

"You're right, I'm just so happy you're alright!" He embraces her.

"Ow, I'm in pain!"

"Shall kiss it and make it better?"

She glares at him but he kisses her on lips which surprises her. "You bastard!"

"I love you, Emily Ashby."

"You could have had any other woman!"

"I know and I choose you."

She diverts her gazes. "Tell me are you fine with the way things are now?"

"I'm gonna have to be, if I could change the past I would."

"Well you can't! As long the human race survives now everything will be fine!" She snaps.

"Well you asked, anyways the war is over and my mother has been avenged. The next step is to ensure that the Zoya Republic doesn't become a dictatorship."

"Well as long as there are likeminded people it can be prevent but then again this is humanity we're talking about, so the odds of a good future is 50/50.

He places his hand on hers and she looks at it and then back to him. "We can make it together." He gazes into her orange eyes which was now full of life and she trembles again as he moves in for another kiss. "Fuck it," she thought and puts her arms around him.

****

Grail Military HQ February 2100

Captain Barcelona sat at her desk handling paperwork with a pin in one hand and a bottle of aspirin in the other. A desk job wasn't ideal but with her dad and brother dead someone had to take command of the Special Forces and she wasn't about to let some outsider take over and risk dismantling everything her dad had build, everything he instilled into her and Balrog. It was already bad enough that she had to report to the new base commander which was a Zoya so she didn't need any extra fuel added to the headache.

General Tan had to retire, he was lucky to have kept his life and limbs intact. Last she knew he left Grail with his family to where she did not know. "Damn it," she thought. What was ten times worst was the fact that the very person she hated was actually a princess and was engaged to the Vice Chief thus making her the superior officer she would have to report to from time to time. "Damn it!" She bashes her hand on the table. "I need some air!"

As she made her way through the hallway, she glares at several new faces, she knew they were different due to the uniforms they wore, all members of the former Zoya Remnant. For now both sides were keeping their current uniforms but a new uniform was already in pre planning stage and all of them would be wearing it and then it would be impossible to tell them apart aside from the records and worst many would tryout for the Special Forces and if they complete the rigorous training she would have to consider them for a spot within her unit. The idea made her stomach churn.

She reaches outside and sees the red Jelgo flying by and balls her hand into a fist. This wasn't right at all, they should have kept fighting, they could have won but then she remembers that it was Chief Kit's fault that her dad and brother were gone forever, she was now alone and deeply regrets being a member of the anti Zoya faction. It would have been better if she had been killed rather than living with this shame.

"Hey, Captain!" Her Special Forces friend Lexi says in a cheery voice. She quickly wipes her eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, just dust that's all."

"So are we still on for tonight?"

She sighs for she really didn't see the point of going out. "Of course, but I'm not driving this time!"

"Ok, ok, I'll recruit a volunteer."

****

Barcelona was wearing a pink skirt with black heels. "Why do I even bother?" She thought as she looks at herself in the mirror and rubs the scar. The humvee pulls up and four women and one man who was the driver were present. She didn't recognize the young man who was driving them. "Who are you?"

"Oh um, Captain!" He salutes. "I'm, I'm, I'm Private Tov, Sir I mean Ma'am, Sir!"

"We're off duty, Private."

"Yes, sorry Ma'am, Sir!"

She shakes her and enters the humvee. "Where did you get this guy?" She whispers to Lexi.

"What? I said I was going to recruit a volunteer."

"Is he a Zoya?"

"You're going to have to be more specific."

"Never mind, but he doesn't look old enough to drink."

"He's just our Army chauffeur for the evening and I promised him a blow job going and coming."

"Great everyone is getting some but me," Barcelona thought and rolls her eyes.

****

They enter the bar and Barcelona lets out a sad sigh. It felt strange coming there now, not the fact it was a vain attempt to meet a man but so many of her comrades including Rouge Blanch were no longer among the living. She was both happy and envious of Ms. Blanch for finally getting the man she wanted, hard to believe that it was the MS Chief Engineer. How could anyone tolerate him? But Ms. Blanch found something in him that she liked, that was love.

Once the food arrives they chat and eat but Barcelona was silent. The first hour was revolved around Private Tov, he actually joined in December and like most Army he didn't think he would see any action but then the ground battle at New Years Day came. Hopefully it was his first and last real live battle.

After the second hour came, Barcelona goes to the bathroom. She looks at herself in the mirror and made sure everything was in order, heaven knows why? In her mind. She couldn't help but rub the scar. "I was once beautiful but look at me now!" She resists the urge to cry.

She heads back out and rejoins her comrades but none were present, even Private Tov was MIA, probably getting it on with Lexi, like a blow job was enough. She balls her hand into a fist, this would be her last time ever going to a bar or club or any social outing. "I guess I should spend my earnings on cat items."

She exits the table and finds an empty barstool. "Bartender, scotch please." She drains it and then drains another.

"Hello Barcelona," a familiar voice calls.

She slowly turns her head and sees Moses, Captain of the Alpha Shrikes, drinking a glass of rum. "What are you doing here!?"

"Hey easy, I heard the Vice Chief comes here so I decided to check it out."

"You damn Zoya, taking away my favorite places!" She says in a slur voice.

"We're all Zoya now, Zoyanese Republicans."

She diverts her gazes from him. "Bartender another round please!" She drinks and drinks and drinks. "I should leave," she thought. She drinks another and another.

"Ma'am I think....."

"Don't!" She drains another. "I'll be back!" She wobbles to the bathroom. "I should leave."

Thirty minutes later she awakens still sitting on the toilet. "Oh man." She walks out slowly and makes her way to the table but sees its starting to get cleaned. "Hey we're still eating!"

"Um no, the people who were sitting already paid their bill and left, oh wait you must be the last one."

"What?"

"Your bill."

"Those bastards!" She pulls out her phone and sees a text bar and opens it up. The first text says, "I leaving." And the second one from Lexi says, "Ok see you tomorrow, I'll let everyone else know." She calls Lexi but gets no response. She calls everyone else but nothing. "It's fine, I'll just wait a bit and then call for a ride.

She heads back to the barstool. "Bartender another."

"You sure, Ma'am?"

"Yeah in fact give the entire bottle of scotch." She opens the bottle and looks at it. "To the future as a cat lady," she thought and drains it. A few seconds later she falls off the barstool.

****

She awakens in her bed. "Huh? I don't remember calling a ride, they must have came back, ow my head." She checks the time and sees that it was ten. "Good thing it's my day off." She takes a quick shower and puts on a bathrobe. Her doorbell rings. "Who could that be?" She peeks through the hole and sees that is was Moses. She opens the door. "What the hell are you doing here!?"

"I just wanted to check to see how you were doing. I drove you home last night."

"You what?!"

"Yes."

"How, how?!"

"Your driver's license."

She just stood there flabbergasted. "And, and you carried me inside into my bed?"

He nods.

She wraps her arms around herself covering the cleavage which she was now aware of. "We didn't do anything?" She asks sheepishly.

"God no! Consent, if I did that the peace that's starting out and hanging by a thread will be shattered."

She nods. "Well you can go now."

"Right, have a good day." He starts to leave.

"Wait, I, I hate leaving debts. Is it your day off?"

"Yes it is."

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

"No I was going to get something."

"I'll, I'll treat you to breakfast."

"Ok, I'll wait until you're ready to go."

"No, I'll cook you breakfast, is that alright?"

"Um sure." He enters her house and gazes at it. "Nice place."

"Um thanks, make yourself at home, feel free to watch some TV while you wait." She steps into the kitchen and breaths heavily. "What am I doing?! I'm cooking for a man, a man that's not my dad or brother. He's a Zoya! That same bastard I couldn't kill!" She walks over the refrigerator and takes out some eggs. "Ok relax, it's just a thank you. Nothing happened last night, I can get through this."

As the food cooked she watches him from a distance, he flips through the channels and then finally finds a channel. "Need any help in there?"

"No thank you." How dare he?! I know how to cook! She was tempted to dump the eggs on his head but refrains, after all his side was the winner and she didn't want to be the one to restart the war but still she couldn't fathom why he chose to help her. He didn't gloat? What was his angle?

After sometime had passed the two sit down to eat. She cooked eggs, hash browns and sausage. She pours him a glass of orange juice. "Oh wow, hash browns. It's been ages."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. The potatoes are mostly made into mash or wedges." They eat in silence and then he spoke again. "So how did you get that scar?"

"I thought I already told you it was none of your business scar!"

"Alright, alright I'm sorry."

They ate in silence again and with each chew of food she looks at him eating, enjoying himself and annoying her. She bashes her fist on the table. "Why do you want to know, huh?! So you can laugh about how stupid I am for not getting surgery?! Huh?! Huh?!" She starts rubbing her scar.

"Easy, it's nothing like that. I got scars too."

"Huh?"

"A large one on my chest and one on my right thigh during the Zoya Civil War. And another thing, you don't need surgery, that scar makes you look more attractive."

Barcelona was speechless. "He, he, he just said that, I, I, look attractive with the scar, no! He said more attractive! Which means, which means!" She goes back to eating while her heart was pounding fast. She looks back at him and then goes quickly back to eating. A few minutes later she shakes her head and bashes her fist on he table again. "You're lying! You're lying!"

"Excuse me?"

"My scar, you're lying about that! Ever since I got it no man has ever set his gaze upon me without distain!"

"Well I am a different kind of man."

She diverts her gaze. "Just eat!"

For the remainder of the time they ate in silence with her occasionally looking at him but quickly returning to eat. He wasn't oblivious to it.

He sighs happily. "That was good, you're a good cook, Barcelona. Thank you."

She blushes, "Just get out! Get out!"

He nods and makes his way towards the door and once it was closed she races into the kitchen with her heart pounding fast again. "He said I was a good cook. A man that was not my dad or brother actually complemented me on my food and he said I was attractive!" She balls her hand into a fist. "Why? Why did it have to be him?! The guy I've been trying to kill! He's a Zoya! But we lost and have been absorbed into Zoya which makes me Zoya as well. He killed many of my comrades but I killed many of his as well but my dad and brother but it was Glendarah my former leader who was responsible. He didn't kill any of my family members. She rubs her scar. Her eyes were suddenly fixed on a can of tuna. "Oh fuck." She just keeps staring and staring and then she runs out of the kitchen.

She opens the door to see his car backing out of the driveway and runs out flagging him down. "Moses, Moses wait!"

He puts on the brakes and rolls down the window. "Yes, Barcelona?"

"Moses, do you, do you.....DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A BABY WITH ME?!"

He was surprised but smiles, "I'd be delighted to." He exits the car, approaches her and kisses her.

They began hungrily devouring each other's mouths. He picks her up by the hips and she wraps herself around him. They didn't make it to bedroom as they fell on her carpet. He rips the bathrobe from her body as she tear the clothes off his body. She gazes upon the rather hideous circular scar on his chest and begins licking it up and down.

Her left hand was already gently stroking his cock, his hand slides down her back all the way to her ass which he cups. "It's been way too long since a man cupped my ass," she thought and kisses him and he strokes her scar.

"To be honest I wanted you the moment I first laid eyes on you."

"So is that the reason you were always acting the way you were on Luna?"

"Of course, I wanted to get to know you."

Barcelona shakes her head. Why couldn't she put two and two together? Well better late than never. A kiss brings her back into reality and she turns around and wraps her wet warm mouth on his cock. He moans softly as she slowly bobs her head up and down.

He slowly stretches her lips with his thumbs and then he inserts his warm wet tongue inside her warm wet tunnel. "Hmmm!" It wasn't long before a stream came pouring down upon his mouth and face. "You taste as good as you cook and look."

Barcelona almost came as he said that and resumes bobbing her head. Her left hand rubs his balls and she swallows some of the precum. She lets out a groan as she feels him licking and then sucking on her hard clit. He suddenly stops and then she feels his tongue in her ass. She lets out a muffled cry and releases his cock. "What are you doing to my ass!?"

"Rimming."

"Stop it, I know it will lead to anal and that's immoral."

"It'll be fine, I promise. I'll be nice and slow."

"I'm sorry but I don't want that, the risk of disease is greater. I'm fine with anything else but not anal."

"Not even rimming?"

She shakes her head.

"Very well then," he sighs.

"Wait before we resume I must ask that you clean with some mouthwash."

"What?"

"You had your tongue in my ass and I don't want to kiss you so use my mouthwash."

"Yes," he sighs again. "You win some you lose some I suppose."

He returns a few minutes later and they kiss again and she takes the shaft of his cock again and pumps it while he plays with her tits. He pinches and pulls her brownish black nipples. He bends his head and kisses both breasts and takes her right nipple into his mouth. She moans loudly and nearly falls but he catches her.

Once his cock was hard she instructs him to lie down on the carpet. She straddles him and licks his right nipple and then then left. He moans and she grabs his cock and rubs it against her pussy lips. "Ohh that feels good." She slowly slides into it and lets out a happy sigh. She finally scored a man. She certainly didn't expect a Zoya but she was a Zoya now, she finally had to process that, she got absorbed into Zoya, they were the Zoya Republic, one people and the survival of the human race was all that mattered now. They had to do their sacred duty of repopulation!

She begins riding him slowly and he resumes the gentle breast play. She bends down and kisses him, her breasts were against his chest and she clasps his hands. It was an exquisite feeling she hadn't felt in such a long time. The war had taken half of her humanity and the deaths of her dad and brother had taken the rest but now she was reborn. She begins to pick up speed going forward and backwards.

He smiles as he watches her breasts bounce wildly. She could feel her orgasim building up and he cups her asscheeks with his hands and takes over slamming her up and down on his cock. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She falls on him, kisses his neck and smiles in triumph.

"Don't tell me you think it's over?"

"Hell no, you still have to put a baby in me, that was the deal."

She suddenly finds herself on the bottom and him on top of her, they kiss and she wraps her hands around him. Tears start streaming from her eyes for she no longer going to spend the rest of life alone.

He pulls out of her, gets up and pulls her up and takes her to the sofa. She bends down and sucks him off again, tasting both their juices. She kisses his cock several times and licks the tip and shaft. "Alright next round." She climbs back on him and rides his cock in reverse.

His right hand was rubbing her hard clit while his left hand cups her left tit. A few minutes later he grabs her thighs and takes over thrusting into her.

"Oh fuck that's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Put a baby in me!"

"YES I'll PUT A BABY IN YOU, I'LL PUT MY BABY IN YOU, YOUR BABY, OUR BABY!"

He thrusts harder and faster. He was getting close. He wasn't going to pull out, he was going to seal the deal.

"Oh please don't stop!" Dad, Balrog, I'm happy again, rest in peace. She moans and groans loudly and then he grunts and releases his load inside her fertile pussy. He unloads again and again and again and she collapses back on him feeling it pulsating.

He licks her ear and kisses her neck and a few minutes later she climbs off of him and lays right next to him. With the amount of cum that entered her, she was bound to get pregnant and if not they would just try again and again.

****

Once 10:00a.m. came Berserker opens the doors to Grail Library and a few came in, by the afternoon more would show up or at least that what she hoped. Her appearance was off putting but she refused to take off the armor, only those of the former Zoya Remnant knew of her true identity. She gazes at a family and goes into backroom and breaks down. "I almost became a mass murderer! Adriana you were right!" She starts rolling across the floor crying.

When 6:00p.m. came she closes the library and by 7 she flies to the Überstein estate formerly the Kits estate. She was allowed to stay there but never did, she only came for therapy that was recommended by Supreme Chief Überstein.

"Hello, Berserker, how are you feeling today?"

"The same, Doc. Cold, anguish, rage."

"Do you wanna talk about it now?"

"There's nothing to talk about, you know the story! No amount of medication or talk is going to change that!"

"If it's not working then why do you keep coming back? You even stay for the entire hour."

"Because of the agreement."

"Well since you feel obligated, whenever you're ready."

"It started when my parents were killed, is that what you want me to say?"

"At last we're getting somewhere."

"Sigh, you're wasting your time, tomorrow is the last day and I will make certain of that."

"You need to live for today, there's no shame in that."

She gets up. "I'm sorry but our time together is over, come Haro."

"Sigh."

****

She lands at her grandpa's house. The house was empty of everything, the electricity and water had long been cut and slated to be torn down, she could've save it but decided not to. She enters the empty room that was once her bedroom and lights a candle. "Tomorrow is my last day, it has to be done. Everyone thinks I died a heroin. Far from it. Still I did it." She breaks down again.