All Comments on 'Model Wife to Mleccha'

by Valleyvixin74

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice one

Good story--well written

keep up the good work :)

vikster89vikster89about 4 years ago
The previous racist commentor

What a disgusting and lowlevel racist comment. I assume it was from a fragile white racist.. thankfully not many think like you. There are more of these "street shitters" with higher IQs in India than the ENTIRE population of the USA. Not bad for those who follow a "demonic religion" that is the Worlds Oldest and the Longest surviving civilisation in human history.

Go on PH and search "IMWF - Indian Male White Women" and you'll see how many of your white women are fucking Indian men while you're sat here jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
White Power

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Colonialism will teach India another lesson, boy

vikster89vikster89about 4 years ago
White power LOL

What a cope LOL keep up your fragile mentality.. we'll just sit back and watch in the next 50 years your regressive genes and infertility do its job. Your white women are already welcoming us with open arms borders and open legs in Europe and America. Let the fun begin ;)

vikster89vikster89about 4 years ago

Colonizing lmao oh how badly you're coping. There'll be no chance of that happening white boi with your white regressive genes and infertility. In 50 years you'll be a minority whilst we over a billion are spreading across europe and US with your women welcoming us with open borders and open legs. Let the fun begin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice!!

It was pretty interesting and detailed like the writer was reliving her past memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take "amwf" out of the tags

This is not amwf, this is imwf only. Fix that shit.

sahashtralundsahashtralundover 2 years ago

Very Nice story!! Greatly written fantasy for Hindu Bull!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@vikster89 I gotta ask, where does eating cow feces and paganism fit into the pantheon of hindu idols? Which caste does it belong to or is it widespread? I've see so many murders committed by cow vigiliantes beheading people, I know beef consumption is banned but is it legal to export beef in india?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyvixin74@Valleyvixin74
198 Followers
This is my old account. I can't figure out how to disable it, but I shut it down when I shut down that email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES