Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple was at the door when we arrived, gleefully they opened the door before we rang the bell. Do you think they were in wait of our arrival?

"We thought you were not going to make it as you're a little late." Rosa stated as the couple stepped aside and let us in.

"We will go down to our studio this way." Bruce directed us. We followed the couple to a family room, and we sat down. "I have a model release for you to sign Becky." Bruce said as he gave the paperwork to her. "Tom, I want you to witness the document." He told me with authority.

Becky became nervous. "I don't want any of my photos published." She stated emphatically.

"Let me see the contract Becky I will read it through." I said as I took the contract and started to read it. There was only about five pages.

"Becky why don't we get you ready for the session while your husband reads the model release?" Rosa asked.

"No, Becky stay here until I get finished. I can understand about this release but Bruce you should have said something about it or brought the document out when you told Becky you wanted her to model." I stated in an agitated mood. "I feel like you blindsided us."

"This is for my personal use the photos." Bruce stated in a stressed voice as he could see the anger in my features.

"Well, if the photos you will take will be for your use only. You need to state that in the model release, but there is nowhere in the document it is stated, so if you want my wife to model for you that will have to be entered into the model release." I stated sternly.

"That is a standard model release all the women who model for me sign it with no trouble." Bruce tried to press the issue.

"Let me put it to you this way Bruce." I said as I looked him straight in his eyes. "You have two choices; you can add a clause in the model release that states. 'The photos will be for your use only', or you pay us fifty dollars for a wasted two-hour trip because you tried to blindside us into signing something that gives you permission to sell my wife's photos." I continued emphatically.

"We are sorry you didn't understand Becky had to sign a model release and we didn't think to put the clause in there for our use only." Rosa stated as she wrote the clause on the bottom of the model release, initialed the clause, to defuse the situation.

My wife signed the document and left with Rosa to get made up for the shoot, while I signed the contract and handed it to Bruce.

"Can you make a copy of that for our records." I stated more congenially, presently.

"Sure." Bruce said as he went to his copy machine to do as I asked. He handed me the copy and stated. "You're not one to piss off I can see that Tom. When we met the other day, you seemed so laid back."

"Yes, I do surprise people of my tenacity when I feel we are being lead down the yellow brick road so to speak." I explained.

"We didn't mean anything by it we just didn't think it would be a problem that is all." Bruce stated as he tried to convince me there was no malicious when he blindsided us.

Meanwhile Becky followed Rose into the studio in an area set aside for model makeup. Becky removed her dress without any encouragement from Rosa and sat in the padded makeup chair similar a new version of a barber chair with a handle on both sides.

Rosa started on Becky's hair and face when she was finished with the makeup of that area." I will now do the makeup on your breasts to darken your nipples is that okay with you?" Rosa asked.

"Yes, I am fine with that." Becky stated.

Rosa continued with the makeup on her upper body, to my wife's breasts, down to just above her pubic hair, with a pancake makeup, and finally she darkened my wife's nipples.

"I will now do the makeup of your vaginal area and mound." She stated as pulled one lever on the side and the back went from ninety degrees to about seventy-five degrees. This caused Becky to slide forward. Rosa went to the opposite side, pulled the other lever, and the footrests split which opened Becky's legs to give Rosa access to Becky's intimate area. "Are you comfortable with me touching you intimately to make up your vaginal area?" Rosa asked before she started any makeup of the area.

"Yes, I guess you will have to touch my lips to put makeup on them, so I am comfortable with that." Becky stated.

As Rosa started the makeup of my wife's intimate area the amount of pubic hair around her labia gave Rosa a problem with the makeup. "Becky, I know your husband doesn't want your intimate area trimmed but I think we need to do something, or the photos will not come out as Bruce would want. I think we should call Tom in here and discuss this issue, as I don't want to see him pissed again." She stated in a nervous voice.

"We need to talk to Tom then." Becky said as she knew about my atomic Italian temper first hand.

Rosa helped my wife out of the chair and both women went out to the living room where we were. Becky remained nude.

"Tom, I think we need to trim Becky's pubic area some. I can show you if you like what I am talking about." Rosa said to me.

While we decide what should be done with Becky's pubic area. I will give you information on Rosa. She is Italian with dark features, black hair she is about five foot four inches, large breasts and maybe about one hundred and thirty pounds she looks to be about two years younger than her husband maybe fifty-nine years old.

After the older couple waited a few minutes while we debated the pubic hair dilemma Rosa had a thought. "I can show you what I mean if you like. How I would trim Becky's intimate area." The older woman stated as she stripped from the waist down to show us her pubic mound of jet-black hair. She sat on the couch, spread her legs wide and stated. "I will leave all the hair on your mound, only remove the hair around your lower lips the same way I have my mound coiffured. Does that meet your approval?" Rosa asked.

We agreed, Rosa and Becky went back to the makeup area. Rosa did not bother to dress.

"Didn't you forget something?" Becky asked.

"Oh, my clothes, no us ladies have to stick together." The older woman said as she removed the remainder of her clothes. "You don't mind to you?" Rosa asked as an afterthought.

"No, that will give Tom some visual pleasure as he has seen me nude all the time and sometimes, I think he gets bored looking at me." Becky lamented.

"Nonsense girl he loves you I know by the way he looks at you and protects you. He was like a bear when he looked at the model release. He thought you needed protection he went after Bruce with a vengeance." Rosa said as she helped Becky back into the chair. Rosa spread my wife out so she could do her tonsorial magic on the younger woman's labia.

It took Rosa twenty minutes to shave around Becky's pussy. She had her fingers in my wife's box as she denuded Becky's lower lips. Rosa made it a point to give her charge's clit a lot of attention as she worked on her pussy lips to the point that Becky was about to cum as Rosa finished. She spread a soothing balm on the area which was just shaved to stop razor burn but it also stimulates her intimate area. Becky's urge to cum will become greater as the photo session continues, she found out through experience.

Rosa darkened Becky's lower lips so they will stand out, she had Becky stand up so she could finish my wife's pancake makeup. Rose had my wife bend over and spread her legs. She put a lightener on my wife's brown star.

It was like Bruce knew Becky was ready to start the photo shoot before Rosa called us. We went into the studio as Becky arose from her exposed bent over position. My wife looked beautiful Rosa did a wonderful job on my wife's makeup.

Bruce took charge from then on. "Tom, stay in back of me or off to the side. Becky, I want you to walk around in front of the green screen and I will take photos of you." Bruce stated as he put the camera viewfinder to his eye and began the shot. There were rapid fire flashes as he took the photos, he burned through rolls of film in no time and picked up another camera. His wife, still nude, reloaded the camera for him. This went on for about fifteen minutes. This was the way the whole session went.

I could see Becky was bored and Bruce could sense it also. "We will take a break. Tom can you help me with the posing couch?" Bruce asked me.

"Sure, what end do you want Bruce?"

"I will back up you can get that end." Bruce said as we latched onto the prop and put it in front of the green screen.

I had a hard time with the couch as I watched Rosa, she sat unladylike and talked with my wife who also did not sit very lady like. I never get tired of the sight of female sexual organs. I can look at them all day long. All the different size and shapes intrigue me.

"We are ready for you now Becky." Bruce said. "Lay on the couch face down." Bruce said as he walked around the couch and took photos the lights flashed almost nonstop. "Roll onto your side and put you head in your hand." Becky did as he asked. "That is great." Bruce complimented her as he fired off shots from all angles. Even when he had to change cameras it was one motion he didn't stop.

I could see Becky has become horny. Her nipples were rigid, and she was flushed.

"Turn onto your back please." Bruce directed as he took photos which caused the lights to flash almost constantly. "Spread your legs and put one foot on the floor." When Becky positioned herself spread wide, he said. "You look great." And continued the rapid-fire photo shoot.

I walked around in back of Bruce to look at my wife's pussy, her lips were engorged, and moisture flowed out of her slit. She was very excited I surmised. I looked over at Rosa she was in the corner with her hand between her legs, and a far away look in her eyes. I backed up when Bruce did, I was within three feet of Rosa, to my amazement I could smell the older woman's excitement and it was confirmed by her rigid nipples.

"Let's take a break Becky." Bruce said. "Tom can you help me move the couch out and put the chair with the arms in its place?" He asked me.

We moved the equipment into place, sat down for a while and conversed.

"Are you having fun so far?" Bruce asked my wife.

"Yes, you probably can tell that I am horny." Becky stated as she started to unconsciously rub her pussy in front of the group.

"Stop, if you like I can take photos of you as you rub yourself off." Bruce directed, which embarrassed Becky as she didn't realize what she did.

"I never have done anything like that in front of anyone before." Becky stated in surprise. "I would be too embarrassed to do something like that in front of you." She stated red faced.

"Put another chair next to you and I will also bring myself off if that will help." Rosa stated excitedly.

"Would that help?" I asked as I wanted photos of my wife in self pleasure.

"Yes, I would be less embarrassed if Rosa was there with me in the photos." Becky stated.

We moved another chair next to the one there already.

"Let's continue." Bruce stated and the two women went to their chairs.

Rosa put her legs over the arms of the chair and Becky followed suit.

"Ladies use a finger on each hand to open your pussy." Bruce directed.

Both women were very wet, and their combined scents filled the area. It was heavenly and gave me an erection.

"Okay ladies bring yourselves off for the grand finale." Bruce said as he took rapid fire shots of the masturbation session. It was all over in a few minutes. Both women were in their after-orgasm bliss with contented smiles on their faces. Rosa's orgasm shot out of her four feet onto the floor that is how far she squirted. Becky and I were amazed we have never seen anything like that before.

The four hours we were there went fast. My wife put on her dress, Bruce paid her with a hundred-dollar bill, with a promise to call her again to model, and he took our address to send us the pictures he will keep. We found out he developed all his photos. We said our goodbyes, Rosa followed us to the door she remained nude.

It was dark when we lift. My wife turned up the heat in the car and removed her dress, she brought a blanket to put on her lap when we went through the toll booth.

We arrived home at twelve midnight, my wife dressed somewhat, and we went into the house.

Our niece did a double take. "Who did your makeup Aunt Becky, you look beautiful."

She stated with admiration and suspicion as to what we actually did.

"I had it done at a salon next to the Holyoke Mall." Becky stated.

It was late and our niece decided to sleep over as we had room in our family room the couch pulled out into a double bed for her. She loves that room as it had a large screen TV in it.

"I love this room uncle Tom as it is like my own studio apartment it has everything, and I told my mother that I probably wouldn't be home as I would stay over your house." She told me as way that I didn't have to call her parents so late at night.

"I think this was a set up?" I thought to myself as I handed my niece forty dollars, and I went up to bed.

Things didn't go well for my wife's modeling gigs for a while we went to see a few men, but we decided not to have Becky model for them. We always met the men at a diner or the mall to vet them. We will keep you abreast of her model sessions as she has them.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

12