Modeling Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues.
2.7k words
3.91
10.2k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

The photos of my wife taken by Bruce were sent to us, about one hundred, five-inch-by-seven-inch, photos in an album. They were great shots and my wife looked beautiful. She was impressed by the outcome of the photo shoot. It was a month before we received the finished album. In that time, we didn't answer any ads as my wife wanted to wait to see her photos before she consented to continue with her adventures as a model.

For the next three months we went to Springfield and Albany to meet with prospective amateur photographers. Some did not want to pay my wife, others did not what me to attend the session, and then there were the ones I didn't want my wife to model for.

Finally, we found someone who we decided was a likely candidate my wife would model for. His name was Harvey. He was a geeky older man about fifty-five who lived in Springfield. Harvey weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds, going bald, and with glasses. He reluctantly agreed to my presence at the shoot when he realized my wife wouldn't model without me there.

My wife felt sorry for Harvey. He told us he just lost his wife to cancer and was lonely. We met Harvey at a bar and grille in West Springfield. It took him a while to come around to tell us the type of photos he wanted to take. Harvey wanted to take up skirt photos. My wife consented to do the shoot. He told her to bring about a dozen pair of panties with her. She was surprised she thought he would want her to go commando under her dress. Harvey paid for our meal and he told my wife he would pay her forty dollars an hour for the session which he wanted to do at his home in Chicopee.

"That is an hour trip for us to come to Chicopee." My wife told Harvey.

"I will pay you portal to portal then if you want?" Harvey stated happily.

With that decided my wife will make eighty dollars at least for a fee and it was decided on Saturday at ten we will be at his home in Chicopee. My wife called our Niece. She consented to be at our house on Saturday. By this time, she had her license, so we told Linsey she could take our car, she could take our kids to the Berkshire Mall, and go to a movie if they wanted to or they could walk around the mall. Everyone was excited about the weekend to come!

I picked up our niece at eight AM with our car and let her drive me home to see if I will keep my promise to let her use our car. She passed with flying colors, Linsey was an excellent driver, and she was very pleased I would let her use our car. Her father would not let her take his car.

When we arrived at our home my wife came down from the bedroom in a blue dress over a white blouse, and white heels. She was made up to the nines, Becky looked beautiful. I was in jeans and a tee; we were an incongruent couple as our niece put it. We were off at nine after I handed Linsey sixty dollars for the day, along with forty dollars to each of our children.

We arrived at Harvey's home in Chicopee at about ten thirty. We were late, I parked and went to the door, after I opened the door for my wife.

"You are always the gentleman in cases like this Tom." My wife stated as a jab.

Harvey's house was near Westover Air Force base. A KC one thirty-Five took off as we exited the vehicle.

Harvey opened the door before we could knock. "I'm glad you could make it." He said with glee, as he ushered us into the kitchen. "I want to take photos here." He said with excitement as he laid on the floor on his back with his camera on a carpet he placed on the floor for this purpose. "Step over me and stand so I can start to take photos." He stated exuberantly. He didn't give my wife time to take off her coat!

"Let me take your coat Becky." I said as I helped her off with her coat and put it over a chair. The gentleman in me arose again!

Becky did as he asked and stepped over him with a leg on each side of his prone body. She wobbled on her high heels and almost fell on him. He took about ten photos and had to stop. It was a hilarious sight, his glasses were fogged! He slid out from between my wife's legs and cleaned his glasses.

"Can you change into another pair of panties?" Harvey asked.

My wife pulled out the dozen or so panties she brought and asked. "What pair do you want me to put on next?"

"The red pair please." He stated with excitement.

My wife reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down.

"No,no,no, There is a restroom there!" Harvey pointed in the direction of the room. "You don't have to remove your panties in front of me." He stated as he looked at me with a frightened expression.

"I don't mind that my wife changes panties in front of you Harvey we are all friends here." I stated, with a smile.

"Okay thank you Tom, I didn't think you wanted your wife to be exposed in front of me." Harvey said with relief.

"Actually, my husband likes me to expose myself to other men." Becky stated as she sat down, and I helped her put her panties over her shoes. She pulled her dress up to her waist to pull the red panties in place. She gave Harvey a glimpse of her bush in the process.

I turned toward Harvey in time to see a smile of delight on his face. He laid on the floor. It was a signal for my wife to step over him. I held onto her arm as she did so, as the first time she wobbled on her heels and I didn't want this photo shoot to become a catastrophe, if my wife accidentally stabbed Harvey with her high heel as she stepped over him. How would we explain this to the receptionist at the hospital. "My wife stabbed Harvey as she stepped over him so he could take photos up her skirt." Can everyone see that visual!

Harvey used another roll of film and asked my wife to change to a different set of panties. After about the forth change of undergarments my wife became bored with this photo shoot.

She removed her panties as she said. "Harvey I am soiling all my panties; besides I have been posing in the same way for an hour, I am getting bored with this pose. What do you say you find another pose I can get into for you?" My wife stated with mischief in her eyes.

"Tom is it okay if your wife removes her panties and I could get some upskirt shots that way?" Harvey asked hesitantly.

"It is about time you finally asked my wife to remove her panties." I stated with joy.

Harvey laid on the floor and my wife straddled his midsection. He started to take pictures and to our surprise we realized that Harvey for a slight framed guy he had a cannon in his pants as they tented up immensely in the few minutes, he looked at my wife's naked pussy. He had to stop as his glasses fogged again to our enjoyment.

While Harvey wiped his glasses, my wife stated. "Harvey can you take some photos for me and send them to us?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind Becky?" Harvey asked.

"I would like some photos as I straddle you like this." Becky said as she stripped off the remainder of her garments, which consisted of a blouse and dress, she didn't have a bra on today to our enjoyment.

"Wow, definitely I will enjoy the rest of this photo shoot." He said as he laid down and started to shoot up her body in the front and the back. After another fifteen minutes the photo shoot was complete, as Harvey ran out of film.

Becky remained nude while Harvey told us of his tragic loss of his wife. She sat with her legs a comfortable distance apart throughout his whole narrative. She was nearly in tears.

"Thank you for listening I feel better when I express my feeling to people that are empathetic to my struggle to rise above my grief." Harvey stated to my wife's pussy as he never took his eyes off her manhole throughout his monolog.

"We are so sorry for your, loss Harvey. We hope this photo shoot has brought a little joy into your life." My wife stated with sympathy as she went to him and gave him a full body hug in her unclothed state.

"Can we do this again sometime?" Harvey asked as he handed my wife three hundred and twenty dollars.

"That is too much money Harvey." Becky said as she handed him two hundred dollars back as she felt sorry for him.

"Would you stay nude for another hour and take the two hundred dollars?" Harvey asked as he looked at me.

"I don't have any problem how about you Becky?"

"We will stay and converse with you for while Harvey if you like." Becky stated as she sat back down on the couch. She reclined against me and put her feet up on the couch.

I saw this and my perverted little mind came up with a plan. "Becky how about we have Harvey sit on the couch with us and you can put your feet in his lap?"

Without any hesitation my wife who I could sense was in the first stage of arousal as I could smell her sexual aroma Stated. "That is a good idea. Harvey you want to sit with us?"

Harvey bounded up like he was on a springboard and sat at my wife's feet. "That is a great idea." He stated as he put my wife's feet on his lap with his erection between them.

As we conversed my wife rubbed Harvey's manhood through his slacks, a wet spot formed at the site of his pecker head. My wife stated with my approval. "Harvey why don't you make yourself comfortable it looks like you have a hard problem in your pants that needs to get out and play." My wife stated with glee.

"Are you okay with this Tom?" Harvey asked in surprise.

"Absolutely, I am one hundred percent on board with my wife's foot work." I stated.

"I will be right back." Harvey stated excitedly. In a few minutes he came back into the room with only his tighty, whities on and a towel. His pecker was sticking out of the legs of his underwear like an anaconda to his knee. Harvey sat down stripped off his jockeys and put the monstrous pecker between my wife's feet. "Okay, where were we?" He stated as my wife started to rub his member.

Harvey leaned toward my wife and looked at me as he slipped his hand between Becky's open legs. She used the bottom of her feet to massage' his erect member, and to open her legs for easy access to her beaver.

"It is up to Becky, if she wants you to return the favor." I said as I continued to massage' my wife's breasts in front of Harvey.

"Yes, I need my clit stroked Harvey." My wife stated breathlessly.

He didn't need to be coached any further. Harvey reached under my wife's legs and inserted his finger in her manhole to rub her clit. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the penetration of my wife's love canal, but I surmised he hit her pleasure point because of her contented sigh. She slid forward and flattened her feet to stroke Harvey's erection.

"You two look like you're playing twister." I commented with a laugh.

Both were in a world of their own. Becky rolled Harvey's pecker between her feet and Harvey strummed Becky's clit. There was a symphony of cries of pleasure from both, as they reached their peak together. Cum shot straight up about two feet and landed on the floor in front of the couch from Harvey's pecker. Becky leaked all over the couch with her orgasm. I was left needy!

Becky was concerned about my state of arousal. She took pity on me, Becky turned and moved to her knees on the couch, fished out my erection, commenced to give me one of the best blowjobs ever, in front of Harvey. In turn Harvey saw the delectable intimate feminine charm in front of him. He decided he needed a taste, so he started to lick my wife's pussy as she pleasured me. I came with a vengeance when I realized Harvey pleasured my wife orally, it was our first threesome. My wife came again with Harvey's ministrations.

Becky tried to bring Harvey off another time, but he was too sore from her foot massage' on his organ to orgasm previously. My wife dressed somewhat, she accepted the extra two hundred dollars, and we were off to the Mall. She was in a deliriously happy mood. She made three hundred and twenty dollars in a little over three hours. Becky only donned the dress, buttoned three buttons, which left most of her person exposed as she walked. Her outfit barely covered the law as long as she stood still, but when Becky walked you could get a peek of her pubic mound, if you were bold enough to look. She had the disposition and scent of a recently pleasured lady.

When we arrived at the mall I jumped out of the vehicle, ran to the passenger side, and opened the door for my lovely sexy lady. What I received in return was.

"You opened the door for me because you want me to flash my VJJ in public." She stated with a giggle as she spread herself wide for my viewing pleasure and anyone else who was in range.

The mall was very crowded. My wife was the hit of mall that day. We walked the concourses hand in hand. I could see the envious looks I received from most of the men who walked by and some of the women. She went to the upper level and I stayed on the lower. My reason, I wanted to see her come down the escalator! I wanted to know if she will flash her wares on the ride down. Becky had a bag in each hand as she descended the escalator, her mound was totally exposed to anyone who looked up. She saw me and had a big smile on her face.

"Did I make you proud?" She asked with glee.

"For what?" I asked as I played stupid, something I am good at it.

"That I let guys see my VJJ." She clarified.

"Yes, you did good I am proud of you." I stated as I gave her a kiss.

"Your woman is a keeper!" An unseen man beside me said as his wife beat on his arm.

It was late in the afternoon, so we left for the hour and fifteen-minute trip home to reality. On the trip home after we went through the toll booth my wife unbuttoned her dress and rode nude until we arrived at the Lee exit. She was too sore for any finger play but the view was grand. The kids did not get home until nine at night. We missed the opportunity to play, house while we were alone, but we relaxed in the evening. After we took a shower together to save water. I never get tired of the view and feel of my wife's naked body.

We let our niece take our car home for the night. She brought it back Sunday afternoon.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers