All Comments on 'Modeling at An Art Class Goes Wrong'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’ll be fine. Absolutely certain the male workmates will treat her nicer than female workmates would treat a male model they worked with.

nolaguy58nolaguy58almost 2 years ago

I am enjoying your stories. Thanks for writing. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars for all 3 stories. Love all 3, please keep sharing your adventures. Can't wait for more.

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

Tommorow, those pictures will be showing up for some time. Woman-up.

"(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some women are confident enough to grow a big bush. There are guys like Joe but there are plenty who love hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An excellent tale of the sexual energy that one can generate through fear, vulnerability, and exposure, playing with these elements and the risks involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have seen your pics on the AM PICS forum....

you're more like Miss Piggy

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerover 1 year ago

You've mastered the art of the short erotic story. Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think you'll have a problem with your workmates who saw you naked. My wife poses regularly at an art studio near her office, and she keeps the two worlds separate except that some of the artists there happen to be her employees. She doesn't mind that they get to see their boss naked, as long as they do their job. As for having a bush, being a mature woman she trims but keeps the area around her slit bare. The only occasions where she lets the two worlds come together is that sometimes she's the stripper at their office parties, which I sometimes get invited to.

So, don't let it bother you that they've seen you naked. If anything, they'll respect you for your confidence and bravery. And apparently your good looks, too!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Officelady1,

great story with very good writing. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more of your stories here.

joe

loverofone@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions