Modeling Nude for Wanda

Story Info
A lifelong ambition comes to pass...
1.4k words
4.18
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always wanted to be a nude model for a female artist. I finally got a chance last year. I saw an ad on Craigslist by a woman looking for a male over the age of forty to pose nude for pencil sketches. I'm fifty years old, so I figured this might be my last chance.

I responded to the ad, then we emailed each other, and that led to a phone call. We talked and she told me her name is Wanda, she is seventy-four years old, and she walks with a walker. She asked if that was a problem for me and I said no. She then told me that she'd had a lot of responses to the ad, but when they found out how old she is they all bailed out on her.

We made arrangements to meet in person and she seemed like a nice old lady. Her name is Wanda. She ended up offering me fifty bucks an hour. I would have done it for free, but she didn't need to know that.

She said, "I'm embarrassed to ask, but are you circumcised?"

I told her I am and she seemed happy about that. Then I told her, "You didn't have to ask. You would have seen for yourself on Saturday," and she blushed.

The first session was two days later. I was shocked at how big her house is. It's got five bedrooms and the living room has about as much square footage as my apartment. There's an Olympic-sized swimming pool in the back yard.

Wanda told me, "Take off your duds and toss 'em on the couch. It's just us here, the maid is off on Saturdays."

She sketched me in a couple of different standing positions and we didn't chit-chat much. The hour went by quickly. I was worried about getting an erection and freaking out the old lady, but I didn't get hard so no worries there.

When it was over, she gave me a hundred bucks instead of fifty. She said the extra was a bonus to make sure I come back. She also asked if I was cold when I was posing and I said no. She said, "Well, I noticed you didn't get an erection, so I thought maybe you were too cold." So maybe she wouldn't have freaked out after all.

I came back the next Saturday. I took off my clothes and was standing there by the big bay window waiting for Wanda to get ready when another woman walks into the room. This woman was mid-forties, short with a really blocky-looking body and big shoulders for a woman. She had short blonde hair that hung straight down and she wore big round glasses. She's not pretty.

She walked up and just stared at me.

"This is Cindy, my maid," Wanda told me.

"I thought she was off on Saturdays."

"I asked her to come in because I think we need a chaperone for appearances sake."

Whatever.

Cindy never said a word. She just stared some more and then left the room. She would pop in from time to time to check on us. From then on, any time I was there posing I could count on Cindy coming in and staring at me without comment.

The only time a penis size comment was made (in my presence, at least): I was standing and posing one day and I was about three-quarters erect. Cindy walked up and stared at my penis and said to Wanda, "If ya don't mind my asking, how big was Edgar?"

Wanda said, "About the same size, he had a five-incher, too."

Cindy said, "For some reason, I always assumed he was a lot bigger than that."

Wanda let out a raucous laugh and said, "I wish!"

I went one Saturday and there were five other old ladies there. I asked Wanda, "What the hell is this?" She explained that they were the ladies from her art group. They were there to sketch me, too.

"We never discussed this. I never agreed to pose for a group." Wanda was positive that we had, but she was wrong. In a panic, Wanda told me, "Look, I'm sorry we didn't discuss it. I'll give you an extra two hundred bucks if you'll do it. Please don't embarrass me in front of my friends."

She gave me the cash up front and I went to the living room and stripped down to pose. There were no jokes, no giggling, or anything like that. The only really noteworthy comment was when we were almost done with the session and one old lady says, "Hey, Mildred, when was the last time you saw a dick in person? I mean a real one?" Mildred didn't hesitate, she said, "1975."

Eventually, the gig ended. The old lady intended to make a life-size portrait of her late husband Edgar using his head and my body. Her sketches of me were for reference. Wanda ended up doing two smaller canvases instead: one of Edgar standing and one of him reclining on the ground with a picnic basket.

I was there for the unveiling. She has two grown daughters, both around my age. I met them for the first time and saw them both freak out when they saw the paintings.

"Mama, PLEASE put some pants on daddy!" one of them squealed.

It got kind of ugly in there after that so I left.

Couple of months ago, Wanda called me wanting to know if I was interested in taking on another project. I said sure and so I went to her house.

I got there and she explained that this time I'd be posing with Cindy.

"How are you gonna convince her to do it? I don't think she likes me much."

"Cindy will do anything I ask her to. If I asked her to suck your cock and let me watch, she would do it. She's just that loyal."

I didn't know what to say to that.

I went back the next Saturday and Cindy wasn't ready yet. I went ahead and undressed and then Cindy came in. She peeled off her t-shirt and jeans without hesitation. Without doubt she had the hairiest crotch I've ever seen: thick black hair that was coarse and long. She saw me checking it out and said, "It's never been groomed. It's never been shaved, waxed, or even trimmed." I believe it.

At least her pits and legs were bare. That would have been a deal-breaker for me.

Our first pose was easy: I was lying on my back and Cindy was to lie down with her head on my right shoulder and her right arm over my chest. Easy enough.

As soon as she got comfortable she dozed off and snored in my ear the whole time. Meanwhile, I had a raging hard on. The old lady thought that was hilarious.

"I don't think she's interested, Martin," Wanda told me more than once.

By the time Cindy woke up, my erection was almost completely gone. We posed with me standing and Cindy kneeling in front of me looking up at me. She was supposed to be looking at my face but she spent almost the whole time staring at my semi-erect penis.

The last session we had involved me lying on my back with my left knee raised. Cindy was sitting/kneeling by my left side with one hand on my knee and the other on my stomach. This time I was the sleepy one and had to fight the urge to doze off. After a short break, Cindy sat down next to me with a cup of hot coffee. In the process of getting positioned, she spilled hot coffee on my groin area. I jumped up and grabbed some tissue to clean up a little, but I was scalded pretty good. The old lady had some burn cream and she insisted that I allow her to put some on my burns. It was really weird to let that old lady smear burn cream on my penis and scrotum while Cindy watched and smirked at me.

Somehow we made it through the sessions and Wanda's been working on finishing up her paintings ever since. I'm curious to see which poses she used and if any of them are sexualized considering I posed with Cindy. Once she finishes, I'll post an update in the comments.