Modeling Punishment Uniforms Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate Practices Her Dominant Style on Her Stepmom.
2.4k words
3.92
8.4k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Readers will likely find this story more enjoyable if they have read the earlier chapters. This story takes place in the Women's Republic of the future where women are in charge. You can read more about it in my series, "A Very Shameful Punishment". These stories include subjects such as bodily functions and sometimes severe discipline. Those who do not want to read about those topics should read no further. All characters are 18 or over. My thanks to Susan Greenway for graciously permitting me to use some of her characters in this series.]

Kate had barely fallen asleep late that night when her older sister Deirdre calmly tapped her to wake her. It took her a moment to realize what was happening, but she groaned and looked up at Dee, asking with her eyes what had led to her waking Kate up.

Kate knew, of course, that it meant Deirdre needed to use the toilet. Because Dee had failed Kate's panty and anal inspection, Kate had locked her punishment panties so that a request to use the toilet would be required. Although Kate had suggested that Dee come to her rather than Jan, their stepmom who was the responsible woman for the family—meaning that she was in charge, including disciplinary authority—Kate knew that this experience needed to be handled with some delicacy. She knew that Dee was very sensitive to her younger sister being in charge of her in the bathroom so that things could get testy quickly.

Kate walked with Deirdre to the hall bathroom. Then Dee lifted her nightgown and Kate reached out and unlocked the small lock on Dee's punishment panties. Dee then lowered the panties and sat on the toilet. She did not ask permission to pee before Kate heard her loud stream hit the water in the bowl. She tried to look away but did see Dee's face start to redden at the shame of anyone, especially her younger sister, watching her perform this intimate act.

Jan had advised Kate not to overdo her supervision by requiring Deirdre to ask specific permission to lower her panties, to sit on the toilet, and to pee or defecate. But Kate realized that she had to perform her duties as disciplinarian, even if she was the assistant in the household.

When Dee stopped peeing, she reached for toilet paper, and Kate said, "Show me the paper after you have wiped." Dee flinched but did not lash out, knowing that the result would be bad. She carefully pressed the paper through her legs, front to back, and then showed Kate the paper, which had only the wet spots from the pee it absorbed in the wiping motion.

"Jan has asked me to inspect you anally again," Kate went on, "so please bend over the sink and spread your bottom cheeks."

This was humiliating for Deirdre, but she had done it once before and now held her sizeable cheeks apart, disclosing her small recessed anal rosette. Kate took some tissue and wiped over the anal opening, then pressed the tissue inside. Dee flinched, but Kate then withdrew the tissue and examined it. It was clean.

"All right," Kate reported. "You pass. Go ahead and wash and we can go back to bed."

Dee washed her hands and then her face. She wasn't happy but was pleased she had avoided further punishment for having a dirty bottom-hole.

The next day, Kate reported on the experience in the bathroom with Deirdre.

"It sounds like you handled it very well," Jan said with a smile. "I think SFC Linda taught you well, in terms of how you present yourself. However, I do have to send you back to the re-education center to pick up a punishment uniform from CPL Georgia."

"But I already have one," Kate responded.

"No," Jan said coolly, "this will be for me, just in case I need to be disciplined."

Kate realized that she was highly aroused and needed not to show this to her stepmother, although she felt her panties getting wet with her excitement.

"Of course," she replied, acting as if this were a perfectly ordinary assignment.

"You will take my measurements and inform CPL Georgia for whom the uniform is being requested," Jan went on. "Come into my bedroom so we can measure."

They walked together. Deirdre saw them and remained in her room until they went into Jan's master bedroom and closed the door.

Once inside, Jan unbuttoned her blouse and skirt and had Kate write down their sizes. She also took off her bra and panties and specified those sizes as well. Then she removed her shoes and her hose, giving Kate more figures to write.

"Do we need anything else?" Jan, now totally bare, playfully asked Kate.

Kate giggled and said, "Maybe a spanking for you for showing off like that." She smiled.

Jan took a deep breath, then turned to Kate, who for a moment feared that she had pushed things too far.

Then Jan looked right into Kate's eyes and said, "You're right. Here I am prancing around here when I just could have written those numbers down for you. Yes, take me across your lap and put me through my paces, dear."

She pointed to the chair at her dressing table and Kate dutifully sat down on it. Then Jan reached into a drawer in her bureau and took out a blue glove that looked to be velvet, but with a leather palm.

"Wear this," she told Kate. "It'll protect your hand."

Kate put the glove on and patted her lap as a signal to Jan to lie across it. Kate had pushed her skirt up out of the way, so Jan was across her bare thighs and Kate's white panty crotch was visible.

"Oh, your panties look so cute!" Jan exclaimed.

"We'd better correct your little strip-tease and then I'll deal with your remarks about my underpants," Kate said sternly.

She began spanking her stepmom, knowing that Jan expected a full-flowered spanking. Kate found herself spanking hard, alternating cheeks, and getting aroused as she watched Jan start to wriggle and open her legs, which exposed her hairy furrow and her modest little anal star.

As her bottom grew more deeply colored and Jan seemed to be getting turned on by the spanking, Kate wet her index finger and softly pressed it into Jan's bottom-hole. This did propel Jan into what looked to be an oncoming orgasm, so Kate began rotating her finger inside Jan's rectum and then felt some spray on her bare legs as Jan exploded from deep within.

Now Kates stepmom seemed embarrassed by her show of arousal and orgasm on her stepdaughter's thighs and lap.

"I'm sorry, Kate," she whimpered, "I shouldn't have let myself do that while you were disciplining me."

Kate had removed her finger from Jan's anal opening when Jan came, and now she placed that finger down in front of Jan's face. Jan grimaced as she saw the brown smudge on her stepdaughter's finger.

"I'm afraid you've earned some extra punishment, Missy," Kate intoned, "for having such a dirty bottom hole. Stand up and bend over the bed."

Jan was feeling very much the subordinate and submissive woman right now as she watched Kate take Jan's favorite thin rattan cane from the hook where Jan kept it in the closet.

"I think a few swats with this little enforcer are in order, don't you agree, Missy?" Kate asked as if speaking to a much younger woman than her stepmom.

"Yes," Jan managed to stammer, and Kate embarrassingly had her spread her legs farther apart so that the hair in her furrow and above her pussy was visible to Kate as she brandished the cane.

She lay the yellow cane across Jan's well-spanked, red bottom cheeks, drew it back, and gave a flick with her wrist to snap the cane right across the middle of Jan's bottom.

The stroke stung more than it might have because of the tenderness of Jan's spanked bottom. Jan couldn't help crying out and Kate warned her to keep it down if she didn't want to earn extras.

Jan was suitably chastened and to her shame, realized that she was incredibly wet between her legs and was visibly dripping onto the carpet beneath her bottom as she bent across the bed.

Seeing the dripping, Kate reached between Jan's legs, felt the wetness, and asked with a curl of her lip, "You're quite wet. Did you lose control and pee?"

"No, Miss Kate," Jan managed to answer, "this whole experience has clearly aroused me more than I expected."

Kate made no verbal response to Jan's confession, but drew the cane back again and this time aimed it at the base of Jan's bottom, so that when it struck, it attacked the tender crease between Jan's bottom cheeks and thighs.

Jan somehow repressed her scream and Kate immediately applied two more strokes to her stepmom's broad bottom, delivering them in a crisscross pattern that was now framing Jan's cheeks.

Those diagonal strokes hurt, because where they intersected the two horizontal ones, a dark red diamond appeared, and Kate knew that Jan would have those marks on her bottom for much longer than the red tramlines the cane left.

Jan was thoroughly chastened but suddenly felt an imminent and pressing need to relieve her bladder. She did not want to commit the shameful act of peeing during her punishment.

She looked up at Kate and with pleading eyes, asked, "Miss Kate, this has made me desperately need to pee. Can you please let me do that so I don't wet the carpet?"

"So, you have become a naughty little girl who can't hold your peepee?" Kate questioned her in a truly cutting and sneerful manner.

"Yes, Miss Kate, I know how naughty I am," Jan pleaded, "but please let me pee."

Kate picked up a bowl that had adorned Jan's bureau and held it between Jan's legs.

"Go ahead and make your water," she deprecatingly ordered Jan.

Now Jan was trying to get her urinary sphincter to release, after she had made such efforts to keep it tightly shut. Finally, it gave way and they both heard the embarrassing ping as Jan's urine stream hit the bottom of the bowl and loudly bubbled up into a foam that gave off a strong smell of urine.

"Do you have to go plop-plop too?" Kate asked with high comic intent. "I did find that you had poo in your rear hole but am wondering if you need to make a big doody."

"No, Miss Kate," Jan said totally based now, "I'm sorry my bottom-hole was so dirty when you inspected me, but I don't need to have a bowel movement."

"Are you constipated?" Kate asked as if speaking to a teenage girl. "I suppose I would give you an enema if one were needed."

As her face again reddened, Jan answered that she had had a major bowel movement earlier that day.

"Well, that's good," Kate responded. "I would hate to have to diaper you."

"This is very embarrassing, Kate," Jan blurted out and was immediately sorry for her outburst.

"Oh, is it?" Kate turned on her. "Perhaps we should have turn over and lie on your back with your bottom at the edge and your legs widely spread apart. Get into that position!"

Terrified now, Jan complied, and was lying on the bed with her legs spread exposing her hairy mons and her darkly colored vulval lips.

"You have a nice large cunt, Missy," Kate curtly informed the abased Jan. "I would hate to have to apply your little cane to it."

"Oh, please, Miss Kate, not that," Jan cried. "I'll be good, really, I'll be good. Don't punish my pussy!"

Kate reached down and ran her fingers over Jan's spread labia and poked one finger into Jan's wide-open vagina."

Jan was surprised and somewhat turned on by this intrusion into her highly sensitive pussy.

"Has my wimp of a father had his little thing in this big sassy pussy last night, Missy?" Kate inquired with dripping sarcasm.

Jan was totally reeling already but realized she had better be truthful.

"Yes, he made love to me last night," she admitted calmly.

"Did he bother to make you cum?" Kate continued to press her.

"Yes, he was very considerate," Jan answered with feeling.

"Did he ejaculate inside that naughty cunt?" Kate continued her inquisition.

"Yes, Miss Kate, he came inside me," Jan said clinically.

Kate reached into her handbag and extracted a huge purple ridged dildo that was about a foot long. She took her fingers from Jan's wet cunt and ran them all over the shaft, lubing it. Then she placed it at the entrance to Jan's spread vaginal lips and slowly inserted it deeply into Jan's pussy.

Jan now felt totally filled and both excited and a bit sore, as Steve had fucked her the previous night with abandon.

Kate now took a relatively modestly sized butt plug from her handbag and slowly inserted it into Jan's tight little anal opening well below the dildo which was sticking out of Jan's cunt.

Her stepmother was now plugged in both holes.

"You need this kind of punishment, don't you, Missy?" Kate asked, still reeking with sarcasm.

"I do, Miss Kate," Jan said quietly. "I'm such a bad girl. I like to fuck, and I obviously didn't wipe my bottom well enough when I made my doody this morning." She hoped that these abject admissions would please her now-highly dominating stepdaughter.

Kate smiled and said, "Yes, you are very naughty, Missy. We need to institute a complete training program for you, don't we?"

"Yes, Miss Kate," Jan answered, "I know I will learn humility from serving you."

Kate had already charted out her scheme and was delighted that Jan had played right into it. She would monitor Jan's use of the toilet and looked forward to having her father fuck her that evening with Jan there to lick her bottom-hole while he filled her with his cock. Then when they both came, her stepmom could lick their combined fluids from Kate's sopping pussy.

But this was still some hours away. Kate gave Jan a towel to clean off. Then she told Jan that her stepmother would now accompany her to the re-education center to pick up Jan's new punishment uniform. Kate told her to get dressed. She was already thinking of how Jan would be surprised when Kate ordered her to don the shameful uniform and then have Kate lock the panties so Jan would have to ask permission to excrete.