All Comments on 'Modeling Underwear for the Girls'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sacksackalmost 18 years ago
certainly thorough.......

reads like a "brief" history of men's underwear. Now, of course, you are going to have to write a companion piece for women's undergarments. I'm glad you liked my idea, it takes a lot of patience to develop a story to this extent!

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsalmost 18 years ago
loving it

Please continue with Miss Bixley and Daniel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My dream!

A great story....Maybe a little mouth action toward the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please have more daniel

Damn this was a hot read. can't believe it took me this long to find you!!!

boycuntboycuntover 15 years ago
Huge humour

Wonderful story!

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
Yes, I liked it!

Im wondering when we get to experience Pamela and all her sexual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your best story

This story begs for a follow up story. Please give some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't believe this is only a chapter

This story is incredably erotic in and by itself. I was on the edge of anticipation through every paragraph. I will now go to chapter one and begin the whole series. However, if each chapter is like this one, I will put at least a week between each one, to prevent a stroke or heart attack.

DrunksDrunksover 13 years ago
Sequel?

I think this is one of the best chapters in an excellent series, but there are plenty of scope for a sequel, do have any plans for this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please write a sequel

Great story with excellent attention to detail. I'd love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best story I've read so far

Dear Charles,

this was such an amazing read! I guess You put a whole lot of time even into researching the history of underwear. You really write professionally. Such a clear language, such a wonderful developed storyline. Putting a lot of hesitation into the characters only builds up to a really good peripety. Just my kind of read!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was very hot like all of your stories

However in the beginning I didn't really like all the referencing to the other stories... it detracts from THIS story.

But after that it quickly became worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Petersunn par excellance

Erotic, funny, and fantastic writing. Not only that.....you are a mine of information.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great sensual exotic story!

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 8 years ago
I loved it.

Wonderful story and series. My only complaint stems from a pet peeve of mine. The difference between taught and taut. Might be worth looking up, as the incorrect word was used more than once in this story. Otherwise, I absolutely loved it.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Andy ok. Barney buzz kill....

Nice story and classroom participation. Ms. Buxly knows how to handle - - - a classroom discussion, making sure no girl dominates the subject.

Sulcus- I looked it up a groove or furrow of the brain, certainly all eyes and thought were on his head.

I like the stories as a series of overlaped characters or intertwined stories, nicly done. There is so many good stories here, a bit overwhelming. Stories barely readable to complex series, and very well read. How much fun is this allowed.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Thanks, I Needed That!

A good, healthy laugh can sometimes do more for one than an orgasm.

Just the image of a Shrinking Violet holding on for dear life to a Raging Johnson is one of the best pictures I have ever seen anywhere in Literotica. I'm serious. And, hey, let's not forget Miss Bixley's quick save followed by Ashley's "Next time I get the extra credit." Beautiful.

I was looking for stories about Life Models for Art Classes with a Mature/Young Man [incest is fine too] focus when I came across this story. Now I am going to have to try the rest of them. I hope Miss Bixley and Daniel will be able to indulge in a sharing relationship. {BTW: If the class does have another session with Daniel [I can picture them all wearing a bit of lip gloss and eyeshadow, maybe a couple of buttons opened on their blouses, no bras so you can see their nipples thru their white blouses, non-standard white blouses that are a bit on the sheer side] I hope MIss Bixley will use the opportunity to demonstrate the more creative side of undergarment design using Novelty underwear (where the sole use of fabric is for an elephant's trunk, a rhino's horn, a cobra's hood, and Long John Silver's silver dong [we can't ignore classic literature, now can we?]). And, since it is important to think globally, we can expect an examination of how Brazilian designers tackled the problem of Carnival Kings and Queens meeting the need for minimal cover-up using the "tapa sexo (-feminino and -masculino)" as they strut their stuff atop their floats in the Sambadrome.}

I think one way you can judge a story is by what you take away from it and use in your life outside of Literotica. I can't wait to see what my wife will say when I ask her "Hey, Honey, want some 'extra-credit'?"

Again, thanks for sharing your creative efforts with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best ever

as a read this story my penis got so hard and in the end I splattered all my jism into my coffee and drank it all down. I sure wish I had someone who I could jerk off to see how their cream tastes compared to mine.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
I'm glad to know "The lessons" are continued

I didn't know you kept writing chapters of this story (The lessons). What a great news! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good!

Would have loved to be the model in something like that when I was in school.

Oh, well . . . I did walk naked along a river, but 2 miles north on the bank, and back 2 miles south, and Nobody came by. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes! I enjoyed reading this!

Your story is not only up to par it is above and beyond expectations. I am absolutely crazy about cfnm/enm stories just like this one. I so hope that you will continue writing tales about bashful well-hung men baring it all in front of a group of gorgeous girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous