All Comments on 'Modern Secretary Ch. 05 - Forest Trails'

by MrJakobs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Realdeal123Realdeal1235 months ago

No, just no, don't taking that bitch back.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope Alex will finally snap and man up, don't taking any bullshit.

darthnader19darthnader195 months ago

Let's go I'm all in on Team Sarah

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nah man idk, hes too much of a puss. Anything that went on afterwards with Chloe was on Alex. Thats like forgiving a cheater or abuser that isn't keeping you captive.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

I enjoyed some of it, but just too cucky for me. Chloe deserved a real man, better than either MC.

noone8787noone87874 months ago

I was enjoying the story, I was hoping that Alex was fighting his demons and moved on from his mistake but it is obvious you are just pulling him back into his mistakes. I was really really hoping his was moving on from chloe.

noone8787noone87874 months ago

I was really really hoping he was moved on from his mistake, I hate the fact that you are moving him right back into his mistakes with her, I know all your stories have been cuck related but it honestly looked like you were moving him forward to man up and realize she was bad for him. Oh well it is your story to tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrJakobs@MrJakobs
I am Mr. Jakobs. Back in the day, I used to write erotic fiction as a hobby. I always loved doing it, but it was always just a hobby. It wasn't until recently that I decided to get a bit more serious about it. My stories focus primarily on cuckolding, girlfriend sharing, and (...