Modern Sex 101 Pt. 02

Story Info
Charlee gets more experience giving and receiving.
2.5k words
4.63
8.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom eventually got up from the table with the curly brown hair on the back of his head sticking out in every direction. He looked dazed from the expert blow job he had just received, but was grinning in a cute, bashful sort of way. Charlee thought it might be fun to fuck him later if she got a chance.

The class was now instructed to move back into their groups to try different techniques on each other. Each person was encouraged to participate in both a receiving and a giving capacity, but they were no longer required to go one by one for time's sake. At the same time, to have the most full learning experience, the instructor encouraged them to avoid pairing off and continue to work with everyone available. She beamed at the class again and said, "have fun!"

One of the women and one of the men in her group were laying on the blanket with arms and legs spread comfortably, with blindfolds over their eyes. The remaining four members of the group got to treat these two as a group project, with two people working on one and two on the other. It was not exactly a spoken decision, but each pair was trying to make their moves to match and compliment the other, with similar pressure and speed, while simulating different areas on the body.

Charlee and one of the men, who had introduced himself earlier as Reese, were working with the curvy, dark-haired woman with caramel-colored skin and large, round breasts. Charlee thought she remembered that her name was Linda. As Reese gently caressed her shoulders, breasts, and nipples, Charlee moved her hands over the woman's stomach, hips, and thighs. Her full lips parted and she emitted a soft sigh, an indication to Charlee that she was comfortable and enjoying the attention so far. Charlee decided to try this edging thing out for herself.

She started by sensuously massaging the luscious thighs in front of her while the man at the other end began to suck on her dark nipples. Charlee noticed that the woman's vaginal opening and vulva had begun to appear damp with anticipation, and moved her right hand up to caress it, almost instinctively. Her supine partner sucked in a deep breath and held it momentarily while Charlee ran her two fingers up the wet labia and over the clitoris before letting out a low "mmmmm."

Reese, sitting near the woman's shoulders, gave Charlee an encouraging grin. Charlee looked down again at the woman's perfectly moisturized skin, thinking how nice it would be to make another woman cum hard. She had once had a drunken make-out session with a friend after a night of wine and movies, but nothing major, and she thought she'd really like to give something more a try. At that, Charlee, on all fours, dipped her head between the two lovely legs and pressed her tongue and lips into the woman's own nether-lips.

Charlee's head spun, drunk on the intoxicating feeling of a new sexual experience. She was aware that Linda was responding positively, now arching her back, then reaching up to pull Charlee's hair and cup her jaw, punctuated by gasps and sighs, but for the first... however many minutes - all she could think of is how hot it was to bury her face in a woman's warm pussy, soaked in her sweet juices, and feel the pleasure she was giving with her mouth and tongue. As Charlee licked, sucked, and teased her partner, she again became aware of her own increasing wetness.

"Excuse me, do you mind if I..." The man who was working with her had moved closer to Charlee, and extended a large, calloused hand toward her, indicating that he would be interested in pleasuring Charlee while she continued her own work. His muscular arms and the palms of his hands made her think of someone who worked in construction or something outdoorsy. Like a lumberjack, she thought, reminded of one of her fantasies. "I was thinking maybe I could help you out a bit while I... help you out." He smiled at her sideways with a raised eyebrow and indicated that he could help her go down on Linda while stroking Charlee at the same time.

"Oh!" Charlee giggled at what an interesting time she was having at this class, indeed. She nodded and scooted to her left to make room for Reese, who knelt beside her and began to run one of his thick, textured fingertips along her lower lips, feeling the wetness between her legs. The sensation of the rough skin on her now very sensitive genitals sent a tingling throughout Charlee's body.

She was momentarily distracted by Reese's delightful caresses, until she looked down and noticed he had also begun to finger Linda slowly with his right middle finger. Her tight, wet pussy made a bit of a squelching sound with each movement of the thick digit. Linda let out little whimpers of pleasure every few seconds, while Reese, judging by his obvious hard-on, was also enjoying himself. The combined visual, auditory, and physical input was almost too exciting for her usually very "good girl" brain. The room began to look hazy as the blood that used to be in her head rushed downward, toward the area that had become her body's primary focus.

Reese glided one of his fingers into Charlee, who moaned softly, and bent forward to begin licking Linda at the same time. Charlee was still feeling a little distracted, but wanted to get back in on the effort to make Linda cum, so she positioned herself so she could suck on her clitoris. Linda made a small, gasping noise. Hoping she could actually multitask like she wanted, Charlee reached for Reese's thigh and gave it a squeeze to let him know she was there. Then, she slid her hand along his thigh to tentatively reach for his solid penis.

When she took hold of the warm rod in her small hand, Reese made a deep, rumbling sound, like a lion purring, right into Linda's vagina. Charlee stroked Reese and sucked on Linda, while Reese both continued to massage Charlee and Linda from the inside, now with two fingers each, and did not stop licking Linda's soaking pussy. Linda had begun to pull hard on Charlee and Reese's hair and was making quite a bit more noise. It might have looked like some kind of horny human pretzel from an overhead view, but Charlee thought this was the hottest thing she had ever done.

Linda was getting close, Charlee could tell. Reese must have also noticed, because he stopped fingering Charlee and increased the pace of his right hand, focusing on pounding the sensitive little area inside the tensing woman on the floor. Charlee used her left hand to squeeze Linda's breast and took more care with licking and sucking the hardened clitoris in her mouth. Linda's manicured nails gripped Charlee's arm tightly, digging in hard as she began to orgasm.

Linda did not hold back a decibel when she came. The whole room probably noticed the sound, but what they might not have seen is how much she came on Reese's hand and on the blanket. She was a fountain of sweetly dank juices, which drove Charlee wild to witness and smell. With Linda tremoring lightly in the afterglow of her massive orgasm, Reese and Charlee slowly withdrew and looked over at each other, smiling triumphantly.

"Nice work!" It was Dr. Flynn, who had walked over at the sound of a big finish. She was grinning and had her hands pressed together in a pleased way. "You two worked very well together to create an amazing experience! I wanted to let you know, since you seem to be done with your previous endeavor, that some of the others have been moving around, trading off with other groups and people, and trying out some different ideas. I was going to suggest that if you wanted to, there is also a group gathering to learn about the art of penetrative sex."

Linda was more interested in relaxing and perhaps visiting the restroom for a quick clean-up, but Charlee and Reese each said they would be curious to see what the group was about. Dr. Flynn led them past other people in various positions and group formations, to the area closest to the window. It was not quite dark enough for stars, but the light of the crescent moon was visible above the faint outline of the mountains. The group of people were sitting in a small circle with some pillows and blankets in the center. Charlee was pleased to notice that the "boy-next-door," Tom, was one of those already sitting on the floor.

Dr. Flynn did not spend as much time on an introduction or "lesson" this time, but gave her students some basic tips and advice on penetrative sex, stressing that the goal of sex does not need to be reaching climax, and should be instead focused on mutual enjoyment.

"This is best achieved with good communication and paying close attention to your partner's body language. I suggest that while you practice, you learn from each other what different signals look like, while getting more comfortable with communicating your needs and wants during sex."

The instructor had provided a bowl of condoms, and, in order to provide more options for "new experiences," she had also brought a number of different strap-ons for options as well. Charlee glanced over at Tom, thinking about how much she would like to try giving him an experience with one of those. At that thought, Charlee realized that while many of her other exes used to tell her she was too "prude" or "vanilla," Charlee's wild side really came out for the good-boy type. If only they could see what she was up to tonight.

For the lesson, those who wanted to physically participate rather than just watch, which turned out to be almost all of them, each person would pull a card from a box which said either "giver" or "receiver." Charlee had picked out a card that "receiver," which just meant that she would be blindfolded again and would not have to move from person to person. She would need to focus on communication with her partner, while the partner would focus more on reading her body language. After a round, the groups would switch. Once she explained how this session would work, Dr. Flynn moved away to work with other small groups with different focuses.

Charlee and the other "receivers" took places near each other on the floor and covered their eyes while the "givers" either chose a strap-on dildo or just moved to a starting partner. Charlee's first partner seemed to already be a good lover, because they took time to warm her up really well with their hands before putting - she discovered the partner was definitely a male at this point - his long, warm cock inside of her. His attention to body language was already clearly on-point. Charlee arched her back, he lifted her hips and pulled her closer; she grabbed his ass, he went deeper; she moaned, and he slowed down... but kept up with the same motion and pressure to keep her wanting more. So, when her partner suddenly stopped and started to move away, Charlee was definitely not prepared.

"Sorry, we seem to be switching partners now," he told her softly.

She didn't have too long to wait, though, before the next person was gently slipping their rod into her ready and dripping hole. This time, she noticed it was cooler than her body temperature and seemed more like silicone. It was deliciously firm and precisely curved, however, and soon Charlee's body was being rocked at a steady pace toward the brink of orgasm, with two hands placed firmly at the top of her hip bones. Charlee knew she was doing very poorly at the communication aspect of the lesson, but what did it matter, if her partners already seemed to be able to read her like a book?

The impending orgasm was put off, however, when the partners switched again. It seemed like maybe it was timed so as to avoid having too many people cum early and potentially be out of the game. All she knew was that she was getting dangerously close to being done if the next partner proved to be as good as her last two. She had never orgasmed more than once in a session, so she wanted to draw this one out. This time, though, the partner seemed to be a bit more nervous and fumbling, and took time to find a good rhythm that she could get into.

Charlee wondered to herself if it was Tom this time, cute in his apparent shyness. She found her voice and began to try giving direction, asking him to try different movements or speeds for her. Charlee began to feel more confident, imagining herself to be the more experienced and dominant of the pair, and soon noticed a much more compatible give and take than before.

"Oooh, yes, keep doing that," she purred, gripping her partner's waist more tightly. About ten seconds later, almost out of nowhere, Charlee came hard on the pulsing dick. At the same time, she heard and felt him come inside her, slamming against her back wall while emitting a guttural sound of pure pleasure.

"Fuck!" Charlee panted, "That was awesome."

"Mmmhm" her partner returned, and kissed her on her cheek before moving off.

Apparently, there was still another round to go, because regardless of the fact that she had just come massively, the next partner was already at her side. This round, she received a new sensation of a more flexible strap-on dildo with some lovely little bumps and ridges, and a pair of "bunny ears" that stuck out to caress her clitoris, which had generally gone untouched so far in this session. This partner seemed to know exactly how to please a woman, but was still asking Charlee questions in a soft, sweet voice, like, "how does that feel?" and, "want me to go harder?"

Charlee tried to give feedback, but almost before she could answer, her partner was already doing exactly the right thing. She gripped her partner's small waist tightly, like handles on a ride. She started to feel flushed again, tingling and warm, and there she was, coming again. Except, this time, when it started to subside, another wave began to crash over her. Each orgasm flowed into another until Charlee had counted five consecutive orgasms, while she gasped and cried out and panted. She was so overcome with the newness and intensity of the experience that tears sprung up in her eyes.

"You okay, girl?" The soft voice asked, with a hint of a smile, when Charlee appeared to have calmed down.

"Yeah," she breathed, "yeah I'm good... I just don't think I've ever had that many at once before."

"Dang, really? That's awesome. I feel honored!" Charlee's partner moved aside. "I think this round is done, though, you can probably take your mask off now."

Charlee removed her mask, tousling her already disheveled hair as it came off, and sat up. The cute girl with brown skin and long, straight black hair next to her was smiling at her. "That seemed like a good first round, right?"

"Oh, yes." Charlee grinned back. "Time to switch?"