Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mosul, my love, I am a Djinn," Rana said gently, three days after the incident. The two of them sat in the small garden behind the villa, and talked things over. Like every Muslim person, Mosul had heard the stories about the Djinn, powerful creatures from pre-Islamic Arabian lore, that somehow found a place in the myths and legends of many countries, including African Muslim nations. The Djinn were thought to be dangerous, especially Iblis, the powerful Djinn who defied the Most High and vowed to corrupt and destroy Mankind...

"Rana, I don't care what you are, you are my wife, and you saved my life, I thank Jannah for you," Mosul said firmly. Rana looked at her husband, and smiled, astonished by his utter and complete acceptance of her true nature. They'd been together for a while and she kept her secret from him, fearing he could not accept her, but her fears were unfounded. Mosul belonged to that tiny group among humans who can accept the existence of the supernatural without hating them or meaning them harm...

"I love you, Mosul," Rana said, and then she kissed her husband passionately. Mosul and Rana began making love right there in the garden, not caring what their neighbors saw or heard. It got loud, but as previously stated, they did not care. Rana and Mosul became even happier as a couple, now that there were no secrets between them. Rana told her husband everything about the supernatural world, and the fantastic beings that go about disguised as ordinary men and women. Mosul couldn't believe it, but in time, he accepted it. The world is big enough for all of them...

Mosul Abdullahi and his wife Rana Al-Muflehi had three sons, Musa, Zakaria and Mursal, and three daughters, Alisha, Khadija and Mariam. The Abdullahi clan became quite powerful, and their influence was felt across the Kingdom of Somalia, especially after King Yasin awarded them the holdings of the treacherous Prince Elman, who was summarily executed after his nefarious deeds came to light. Darkness must always give way to light, that's how the Divine orders it.

Mosul and Rana lived happily in the City of Mogadishu, and did much to help the people of Somalia. In their latter years, they traveled extensively across the motherland of Africa and the Arabian world, as a sort of second honeymoon. When they passed away, within days of each other, at a ripe old age, Mosul and Rana were buried at the Qabuuhara Iskool Buliisihii cemetery of metropolitan Mogadishu. Their descendants have spread across the world, from Somalia to the United Kingdom, America and Canada. The Abdullahi clan is still going strong in the twenty-first century. Their resilience and sheer propagation almost makes one wonder if they're more than human...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 09 Somali female monster falls for bisexual man.in NonHuman
Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 05 Sagal meets Darod the spirit in ancient Somalia. in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Manal Assad of Paris Saudi female teacher hooks up with Jamaican man.in Interracial Love
Egyptian Gal Discovers Black Men Egyptian female criminal meets Afro-Sudanese stud.in Interracial Love
Chalk and Cheese Ch. 01 Can opposites attract?in Interracial Love
More Stories