Modified Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"i'm flattered that you would even consider doing so, but it's very bad karma so come between a woman and her pleasure. I have to ask, did you know that I was bisexual?" Jack assured her that he did not but suggested that they might benefit from a shower before their new guest arrived. 10 minutes of soaping each other's bodies did little to reduce the excitement both were sharing, when the doorbell rang. Jack pulled on a robe and trotted downstairs to meet Julia, who was waiting in a raincoat and a bag which Jack assumed was filled with sex toys. They kissed and hugged, and as she stepped into his home, Jack confirmed the presence of Audrey and her willingness to stay and play.

Julia positively bubbled with excitement, and so still wearing the raincoat followed Jack upstairs. When they stepped into the bedroom, Audrey had slipped her lingerie and stockings back on, and was lying on the bed facing the door."Bongiorno" said Audrey, to which Julia replied "oh hello gorgeous". Julia untied her raincoat and slipped it off her shoulders. Underneath she was completely naked except for a large pink strap on cock, and Jack took a moment to admire the fun side of Julia, and wondered how much her taxi driver got to see when on her way over.

"Jack darling, this beautiful young lady and I would like to get acquainted. I took the liberty of bringing some fizz with me, so be a love and pop it in the fridge before it gets warm. We might enjoy it later." Jack smiled, enraptured by Julia's complete confidence despite being naked in front of a stranger. Audrey slipped off the bed, and all but ignoring Jack walked towards Julia, where they stood closely, initially caressing each other's arms, then exploring further while they kissed. Jack decided to be a good lad and opening Julia's bag, found a bottle of proper champagne beside some other sex toys and a change of clothes, took it out and headed downstairs. Placing the bottle in the fridge, and making sure he had some ice in the freezer, he added a quick note on his shopping list on the door 'ice bucket'.

As he quietly returned upstairs, he heard the unmistakable sounds of passion, with two distinct set of erotic noises. Jack imagined Julia fucking Audrey in any one of a variety of positions, so was just a little surprised to see Audrey now wearing the harness, slowly fucking Julia from behind and deliberately spanking her cheeks between strokes. Julia's face was buried in the pillow in front of her, but turned to look at Jack with a smile that jumped to a gasp as her new lover fucked her and spanked her gorgeous ass. Audrey had a look of concentration on her face, but winked at Jack as she continued to meet out her punishment/reward.

"Julia has some catching up to do. Perhaps you could see that she is taken care of?" He reached into the bag and produced a furry set of handcuffs, which he threw on the bed. "Make sure she doesn't go anywhere while I organise some refreshments."

Audrey nodded and said "sarebbe il mio piacere, il mio amante." Jack got the gist that was a yes, so turning on his heels, he reluctantly left the room to let Audrey continue. As he made his way downstairs Julia, who was making enough noise for the three of them, appeared to be getting exactly what Jack had asked for.

Taking a few minutes to organise a bowl of ice, the champagne and some glasses as well as whatever dry snacks he had in his cupboard, he placed them on a tray and went back upstairs, Julia still being fucked loudly and long, though he thought he could hear a smattering of Italian too, Jack wondered if the peanuts and Pringles were a little disingenuous beside the bottle of Bollinger, but like many things of late, he decided to roll with it.

He stepped back into the room as Julia then Audrey came in quick succession, Jack correctly guessing that Julia's toys were intended for pleasure at both ends. Audrey sat back, her pink cock still buried inside Julia, the movement eliciting a pleasured moan from her. Placing the tray down, he walked to Audrey and gave her a kiss whispering "bravissimo" using what he hoped was an appreciative word. He leant down to a sweaty bedraggled Julia, who was face down, whimpering away.

Jack carefully turned her head towards him and swept her hair from her face. "Caught up yet?" She smiled and held up 3 fingers to him. He kissed her tenderly, then set about pouring drinks, the popping of the champagne cork causing Julia to turn and sit up, helped by Audrey who was making sure she was okay.

Handing over the glasses, he raised his and said "perhaps a toast?"

Audrey smiled and said "Cento di questi giorni, which means may you have a hundred of these days." They clinked their glasses and tried repeating the toast, though Julia added that she might not survive a hundred days like these. All of them were worn out, and whilst Jack's cock might be up for further action, he was not going to ask anyone to take care of him if he could not take care of them.

He found a couple of old tee shirts in a drawer and offered them to the women. Jack slipped into his usual shorts and tee shirt and all three snuggled down to go to sleep, Jack in the middle and he once again was struggling to understand how his life had changed so dramatically. Perhaps it was all a wonderful dream, but the warm flesh on either side persuaded him he was not imagining it all.

**Sunday**

The following morning Jack awoke to find himself alone in bed. He wondered briefly if the women had left, but after a quick visit to the loo, he stepped out his bedroom and could hear bright chatter and the distinct sounds of breakfast being made. He arrived downstairs to find Julia and Audrey busying themselves in his kitchen, with the sizzle of bacon and the aroma of fresh coffee greeting his senses. There was something else - happiness. He hadn't felt this great in a long time, and perhaps for the first time since the death of his wife, he didn't feel guilty about it.

"Good morning ladies, everyone sleep well?" Julia stride up to him and gave a big hug. "Feeling wonderful this morning" said Julia. She returned to setting three places at the breakfast bar, so Jack stepped up behind a naked Audrey, save for an apron, and hugged her close, kissing her neck.

She smiled and breathed a welcome in Italian, a language that Jack had already decided he wanted to become fluent in. "I didn't want to stain your beautiful shirt Jack" she said, which brought a laugh from all three.

"You don't seem to mind being naked around me" he replied, to which she smiled, and started dishing out three plates of scrambled eggs and bacon, while Julia poured orange juice and coffee. Jack didn't remember having much of anything in the house for making this, but Audrey calmly announced that she had gone shopping as he had nothing here. Jack was wondering what she wore, when Julia announced she had borrowed her raincoat.

They sat down, and made small talk over breakfast, and Jack was struck by how incredibly chilled out they were, no awkward morning after moments here, no probing questions about Debbie or Laura (or indeed Natalie), just enjoying the company and the moment together. There was a nagging doubt in his head though, and he felt he had to say something.

"Yesterday was spectacular, in ways that I could never have imagined, you both are gorgeous incredible women, but no one seems weirded out by this situation, and I kind of am so I need to say something." Both started to try and assure him nothing was wrong, but he insisted and continued. "My life has completely changed in the last 4 weeks. I've met some amazing people, and I start to worry that my treatment has somehow changed me into some sort of robot gigolo."

Julia interjected firmly "Stop right there. I've known you for a long time now Jack, mostly through Natalie." It seems that explanations had already been made as Audrey nodded and appeared to understand the relationship there already. "You've always been a sweet considerate man, who had tragedy visit him when his wife died. It's like that put a big dust sheet on your life, and you spent it under cover. Natalie invited you to the social events because she liked you as a person Jack, and wanted you to get some of your life back." He could feel tears welling up as Julia spoke. "If this treatment did nothing else but lift the dust sheet on you, then it would have been a wonderful success."

Audrey spoke next "I told you I see men treat women as things to use in the shop. You never did that for a moment yesterday. Both Debbie and Laura were there having a fabulous time because you respected them and wanted them to be happy. That's a rare quality I can assure you."

There was a long pause. "I've always tried to respect people, it's how I was raised. It doesn't explain how I've had 5 lovers in 3 days when I've gone years without a date. Im worried they've done something to me that is MAKING you want to be with me. That terrifies me."

Audrey took his hand "I only met you yesterday Jack, but around you I feel liberated and I've done nothing that I will regret tomorrow, or the day after that. Yes you are a wonderful lover, and you appear to be gifted with a cock that will satisfy, but if all I wanted was sex, you'd still be upstairs."

Julia nodded and added "I feel good and safe around you Jack. You do make me want to drop my knickers for you, but that's only after how I saw you looked after Natalie, both before and after you fucked her. You're a good man Jack, and that's a rare thing. Big cocks aren't that uncommon you know, good men are."

Jack dissolved into tears, with both women consoling him. A round of showers and some fun towelling down later, Jack waved both women farewell to a taxi, Audrey in some clothes she borrowed from Julia's bag, Julia deciding that all she needed was her raincoat once again. He had Audrey's number on his phone, and was certain he would contact her soon. He turned inside and decided to finally update his diary which he would be sharing with Scarlett the following day.

Thursday: Partner #1 oral received, vaginal sex & ejaculation

Thursday: Partner #2 oral given

Friday: Partner #2 vaginal sex & ejaculation

Friday: Partner #3 vaginal sex, vaginal sex & external ejaculation, vaginal sex & ejaculation

Friday: Partner #4 vaginal sex

Saturday: Partner #5 oral given, vaginal sex & ejaculation

Partner #1 female age 20-30

Partner #2 female age 20-30

Partner #3 female age 30-40

Partner #4 female age 30-40

Partner #5 female age 20-30

He sort of wished he could include Julia and Audrey's epic session, but given he hadn't masturbated to it, it probably wasn't relevant. He chuckled to himself, while he replayed in his head the most epic 3 days of sex he could ever imagine, but at the same time he took Audrey & Julia's words to heart. He was and remained a good man, it seemed now he was able to act out many more of the fantasies that previously he might only have dreamed of. With less than a week to go before he travelled, he thought that the rest of the day might be best served with a long walk, a pub lunch and an early night.

Pausing only to text the tailor who's number he had been given by Carlotta to request an urgent appointment, he went out on a fine Sunday afternoon and enjoyed a lengthy walk around the local park. His mind wandered back to the conversation he'd had with Julia and Audrey that morning, and felt a little bit better about not coercing women to be interested in him. His new found confidence hadn't spoiled his innate nature it would seem, and physically he felt better than he had in years, whilst his sexual arousal and its affect on women around him appeared to be largely under control.

He arrived at the pub which served a good selection of fare, but in the end he had a hankering for a Sunday roast. He ordered at the bar with a glass of wine to wash it down, and was aware of the barmaid taking his order and spending a little too much time handing him his change. Picking up a newspaper, he settled down to read and enjoy his wine, when momentarily the barmaid returned to bring some condiments and cutlery, and Jack was immediately aware of her sweet scent. She leaned unnecessarily over to place items on the table, showing off a very impressive cleavage, and a promise to return if he needed 'anything', the obvious emphasis suggesting Jack could have anything off the menu too.

His cock twitched in anticipation. On this occasion he elected to show a little constraint and tried to read an article on dating for the over 50's, which suggested being bold and taking chances, which made Jack chuckle inwardly. In a few minutes his meal arrived, accompanied by the same barmaid, who was now showing a pair of erect nipples through her tee shirt, and her scent of arousal was stronger than ever. He was tempted, and his cock was swelling in anticipation, but with an effort he controlled himself, thanked the barmaid for bringing his meal. She loitered as if waiting for something else "was there anything else" Jack asked. When he didn't get a reply, he motioned her close to him and she leaned in, her impressive breasts crushing his forearm "You need to go masturbate and relax yourself. Do it now then bring me the desert menu when I've finished my meal". That brought an audible moan of disappointment , but off she went.

20 minutes or so later after Jack finished an enjoyable meal, his plate was cleared away by a waiter, then as expected the barmaid returned, looking ever so slightly disheveled and a bit flushed. He asked for coffee and biscuits, and at least this time she seemed responsive and less likely to jump on top of him at the table. Coffee arrived, he drank it and settled his bill with a generous tip. The receipt came with a name and mobile number scribbled on the back, but Jack merely thanked her for a nice meal and went home.

He strolled back to the house, the sun sinking in the sky and on returning home, he undressed to get ready for bed, but the events of the afternoon had him firm and erect, and so first the first time in a few days, Jack masturbated and enjoyed a fantasy of fucking the barmaid in the pub toilets, though it occurred to him that he could easily have had that for the asking. A strong ejaculation made his mind up about taking shower, and he was soon in bed watching TV, and turned the lights out for an early night, and a busy Monday ahead of a busy Monday.

12