Moist Drippings Ch. 05

Story Info
Demotions, Evaluations, Holly passes the test.
3.2k words
4.65
2.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

Tuesday started with an early morning wake up call from Holly's tongue on my cock.

I think I woke almost immediately but laid still anyways. She was gentle and ginger with her lips and tongue, up and down, rousing my erection. I began to caress the slope of her ass and thighs. She purred as I placed my fingertip on her clit and began light feathery circles. She intensified her blowjob in response to my attention.

When I was rock hard, the woman threw her leg over my chest and guided me inside of her warm, wet body.

I grasped her hips and held her tightly to me, with the full length of my penis inside of her she began to sway back and forth. Her knees gripping my thighs, that lovely ass facing me.

She sped up, listening to her own rhythm this morning. As she neared her orgasm her movements became irregular and chaotic. Then she tensed suddenly, her vagina spastically gripping and releasing my dick. I threw her forward on the bed and moved my grip to her shoulders.

I fucked her hard then. She moaned and strained to push back against me. Her hands gripping the footboard of her bed. Without warning, my semen exploded up into her as I arched my back and rammed her hot box one final time.

We lay akimbo catching our breath. After a few long moments I told her to go warm up the shower for me and put some coffee on.

She stood and spoke shyly,

"I don't have a coffee maker, I usually hit the drive thru on my way to work."

I looked around her bedroom, her clothes were all off the rack, but they had come off nice racks. She wore expensive lingerie, no Victoria's Secret here. Holly was just the kind of girl to have her cards maxxed, unable to pay rent, a couple thousand dollars worth of cosmetics on the floor in front of a mirror, but still buying a $12 coffee every morning.

She was waiting there, that dumb look on her face,

"Shower." I reminded her impatiently.

"Yes sir, sorry sir."

She hurried out of the room. I checked my phone. No messages. When I could see steam in the hallway I got up and stepped into the bath. I showered quickly then, Holly offering to wash me, but I figured we had to get to work sometime, I told her no.

When I was clean, I dressed in yesterday's clothes and told Holly to hurry the fuck up. She apologized and threw some make-up into a bag.

"How do I look?"

She did a little spin. Not that it mattered, because I had plans to see her back in her leather harness soon, but she looked great. A tight fitting t-shirt over a form fitting cotton skirt that ran down to her knee. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, She was a vision without her make-up on.

I nodded,

"You look acceptable."

In the car she began talking to me about her sister again, there was some animosity there, and it seemed like she was the only family Holly had. After a few minutes I told her to be quiet, and we finished the ride in blissful silence.

On the production floor, somebody had turned the volume down on the stink. I told Holly to skip our morning meeting and get some work done. She gave me pout but bounced off to her little office.

Brandi saw me from across the giant space and made her way through Pam's, Bob's, Tina's, and Dan's to talk to me.

"There's something new in the hallway, and a new employee."

The hallway had become some kind of weird full size advent calendar. I looked in the direction Brandi was pointing. Our new employee.

"What the fuck?"

Ass Fucker was sitting at a Dan table working steadily along with the video screen. A blank look on his face.

"What is he doing down here?" I was dumbfounded.

Brandi took a breath,

"I asked him, he said he was told to report to me this morning. He's acting really weird."

I walked over to his table and touched him on the shoulder, He looked up at me with a glazed and distant stare, and said,

"Good morning sir."

I asked him what he was doing here, very calmly he reported that he had been demoted and told to work here. I asked him again what had happened and he repeated that he had been demoted and told to report here. When he was finished he turned back to the widgets in his hands.

I saw Brandi watching me. She raised her hands in a question, I shrugged my shoulders. She gestured me over to the break room, and I met her there.

"Weird right?"

I nodded my agreement that there was definitely something wrong with him.

Across the hall from the Dr.'s office the door was ajar, inside was a large space filled with exercise equipment. Monitors on the wall showed videos of Pam, Dan, Tina, and Bob using the equipment properly.

"That's not the best part."

Brandi steered me to the next door, inside that was another long room filled with shower stalls. Some of our smellier new employees had obviously been using them. That explains the better aroma out on the work floor.

I whistled quietly,

"I'm stunned."

Across the hall I checked in with Dr. Hadley. He was helping a patient up from the Halo table, I asked him what he knew about Ass Fucker's descent from the upper floor. The Doc had nothing much to add other than it had been determined that he belonged down here.

Dr. Hadley was a sphinx. Hard to tell if he knew anymore than he let on. The day was starting out distinctly weird. I touched my manager on the elbow. I asked Brandi to find Steph.

"Make sure she gets showered and then bring her to my office."

When Brandi started to ask me questions I cut her off and left her there.

Upstairs I used the Gaggia and settled into my desk for a quiet moment. I checked out completely. Sipping coffee and wondering what the fuck was going on.

Nothing added up, but the strangest part was how little these newest events mattered to me. There was the nagging thought that pre-Christmas break I would have been very agitated by all these changes. I vowed to remember that thought and filed it away for future use.

My reverie was soon interrupted by Brandi and Steph.

I invited them in and asked them to sit. Steph was wet and the waxed paper cleansuit had become transparent and clingy. She had a nice body under all the grime and dope. She was malnourished and still even freshly showered. She carried a funk to her, but I could see a nice set of tits rounder than Brandi's but proportionate to her frame, a flat stomach and a curve to her hips that would draw the eye.

Even after one day her face had begun to flesh out a bit. She wasn't ugly. She had a sharp little nose and thin but well shaped lips. Her eyes were a pale blue, pretty if dazed.

I asked her what she had done with the fifty dollars from yesterday. With a shyness she reported that she had bought dope and a bed in the shelter. I asked her if she had any more drugs on her, she said she did, that she had bought enough she had more than she needed last night. I wondered out loud if she had drugs, why did she come to work this morning? Did they offer her another fifty?

They hadn't and she couldn't explain why she had come, so I asked Brandi how many had returned today.

"All except one, and it turns out that one had been arrested for something he had done before yesterday."

Again that nagging thought. Why wasn't I agitated? No way on earth all of those street people had come back. But, they had.

"Alright Brandi, evaluation time. I want you to teach Steph here how to make and serve a latte."

I added,

"Without speaking."

Brandi accomplished her task with ease. Using paralanguage She was able to successfully walk the new girl through the steps. Steph set the cup and saucer in front of me. I gave it a sniff and then a sip.

"Good work."

I then dismissed Steph and told her to report back up here after lunch time.

When she was gone. I told Brandi to change into her harness. In a minute she was out of her jeans and t-shirt and into the network of deep red leather and steel. I asked her to kneel on top of the desk, legs apart and hands behind her back.

Looking at her lithe form I wondered how I had missed this raw sexual energy for so many years. Her aggressive look and demeanor had always been a threat to me, now I understood her better. Her deep need for a connection that was firm and reliable. She brought chaos so that she could be the author of it instead of its victim.

"Are you happy?"

She thought about her answer,

"No, but I'm not unhappy, I don't know what happiness is I guess. I like coming to work."

Her smile seemed genuine.

"Do I seem different to you?"

She answered quickly,

"No, I always knew this was you. I guess you always knew this was me too."

I laid a hand on her thigh and stroked the long muscles there.

"You haven't changed at all?"

"I feel free. To be here, with you, like this."

I watched the goosebumps rise on her flesh. I gave her a firm slap on her ass. Brandi turned and leaned forward, her posterior nearer my hand.

"Have I been a bad girl?"

I gave her another firm spank, she arched her back daring me for more.

"When you danced last weekend, did you dress like a slut?"

SMACK

"Yes Daddy, I stripped out of my short shorts, and let all the boys see me in my g-string."

SMACK

"Did you let them touch you?"

SMACK

"On my ass..."

SMACK

"Over my bra..."

SMACK

"Over my panties."

SMACK

"Did you touch them?"

"Sir, I did but only over their clothes."

I pulled her down across my lap, when she felt my stiffened member she began to wriggle against it. I spanked her good and hard then. When I stopped, she was crying and saying she was 'sorry' over and over.

During the pause in violence she frantically worked my zipper until my cock was free and in her mouth. Still trying to say the word 'sorry' with every stroke she began to work my penis.

"Not sorry, enough."

I continued the spanking. She stroked and sucked, pushing my dick deep into her throat.

When I was ready I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her off of me. I pushed her against the desk then, legs straight and spread, her body collapsed onto the hard wooden surface. I entered her without hesitation, her warm, wet, body ready for me.

Using her harness as lever and my cock as a fulcrum I fucked her hard. Her butt cheeks slapped into my thighs. She moaned and groaned as I hammered at her willing vagina.

I felt the familiar fade in and out of the moment as my spirit seemed to separate from my corpus, my consciousness reaching out for other more primal modes of expression, I channeled my energy into the burning hot focus that joined our bodies, until a flood of raw heat left my cock and filled her with cum.

I fell back into my chair, her legs spread and vagina in front of me.

"Masturbate for me, dirty girl."

She didn't wait, loosening the strap that covered her vulva, she dipped a finger inside of herself. Her digit slick with glossy liquid she furiously attacked her clitoris.

Within moments she was gasping and panting, her body wracked with orgasm.

When she was finished I stood and gave her another swat across her firm buttocks.

"Thank you sir." She giggled.

After lunch Holly arrived with Steph in tow. I explained how Brandi had taught the new girl to make a latte. I wanted Holly to teach her how to make my martini.

I played with Brandi's hair while I waited. When she was finished, Steph delivered me the cocktail. I took a sip, it was terrible. I shoved it at Holly and told her to drink it. When she took too long I had Brandi bring me the riding crop from my desk.

Holly was made to raise her skirt and take a couple of strokes across her backside.

"Try again."

Once more I was delivered a sub-standard drink. Holly drank this one quickly and I let that stand as her punishment.

"One more fuck up and you're fired."

That seemed to do the trick, Holly put her hands over the blonde woman's hands to guide her through the process. When it was delivered I sipped it and nodded my approval. Holly was obviously relieved.

I dismissed Steph and thanked her for her help.

When she was gone I directed Holly to get dressed in her harness.

I never get tired of watching her strip. As dense as Holly sometimes seemed, she knew this and took her time getting out of her street clothes. Batting her eyes at me every time another sensitive part of her body was revealed.

When she was ready, I reminded her of Brandi's trick the week before with the hot tea and the cold soda. Holly was to learn from Brandi how to do this right. With a smile Brandi leapt to the bar and began heating water.

When she was ready, she kneeled in front of me and began her demonstration. Filling her mouth with hot tea and then slowly fitting my cock in without spilling any. Alternating with the cold can of 'Moist Drippings."

Holly knelt next to her and watched. She didn't seem impressed. After a few rounds of alternating hot and cold, I told Holly it was her turn. Holly replaced Brandi between my legs and started with the tea. As hard as it was to stop her I did.

"You'll be passing this test, on Brandi."

She pouted at me, not daring to say anything. Brandi was overjoyed.

As I stood from the couch, the dancer tossed herself in position, readjusting her harness to give Holly full access to her hairless pussy.

Holly hesitated, like I knew she would. Most of what they had done had been lesbian-adjacent, but now she would be giving oral sex to her biggest work rival.

As she took a mouthful of tea, I knelt next to her and stroked her back gently. She bent to Brandi's vulva and placed her lips firmly over her labia, but she didn't move. She froze there, hoping the contact would be enough.

Brandi was obviously aroused and began to shift her hips to create a little friction. I told her to settle and let Holly work.

"Use your tongue. Up and down like a cat."

When she didn't move, I gave her a firm slap across her exposed ass. Slowly Holly began to respond.

"You're done when she cums."

Holly nodded her acceptance and began to work Brandi's labia and clitoris with her tongue. I retrieved the crop from my desk and gave it to Brandi. I admonished her,

"Don't be cruel, you're teaching her."

She gave me her best big eyed wide mouthed look, bringing the crop down hard on Holly's backside.

"Yes, Daddy."

I chose and clipped a cigar. Leaning back in my chair I puffed at it, enjoying the spectacle of Holly's perfect ivory body entwined with the tattooed limbs of Brandi.

From one of the boxes on my desk I retrieved a little rubber half bubble. It fit snugly into the ring that exposed Holly's anus. Not penetrating but applying a pressure that was supposed to be pleasurable. Once it was fitted securely a little press and the tiny thing hummed to life.

As the device vibrated against her twitching ass Holly responded by spreading her legs a little wider, I could see the first drops of moisture appear on the lips of her vagina. I returned to the desk and cigar.

Brandi was making use of Holly's mouth, forcing her to speed up and slow down. Prolonging her climax to intensify Holly's education. For her part the brunette really tried to please Brandi. Using her tongue and lips, tea and soda, as commanded.

They were beautiful like that, locked together, Holly's head of thick hair spread over Brandi's tight belly. Brandi matched the movements of Holly's body to keep that tongue in just the right spot.

Inevitably the tattooed vixen began to roll her hips upwards, one hand pinching her own nipple and the other holding Holly's mouth against her by the back of her head.

Holly wrapped her hands under the writhing girl's thighs and lifted her ass off the couch. Brandi screamed out,

"Oh God! Yes! Don't stop!"

Brandi's entire length tensed and then shuddered. The two women collapsed

onto the floor.

Rolling over on top of Holly, the strawberry blonde dancer smothered the woman's head between her thighs. Brandi began working at the black leather straps around Holly's waist. Within a second Brandi had exposed Holly's dewy cunt and drove her tongue deep inside.

The women moved in a synchronous sixty-nine, pleasuring each other with abandon. Holly made cat-like mewling noises from between Brandi's flesh, Brandi yelling at her rival not to stop.

I watched them with pleasure, smoking the cigar and relaxing with my feet on the desk.

Before long Holly overpowered her co-manager and rolled on top, pushing her pelvis in long strokes across the face between her legs, chin to nose. When she came, Holly let out a long low moan. Her cry was muffled by the hot bare pussy jammed against her own lips and tongue.

Not to be outdone, Brandi wrapped her legs around Holly's crown of dark hair and rode her face. Until again she yelled out,

"I love your fucking mouth! Lick my cunt you dyke-slut!"

When they had both finished again, Brandi pulled Holly's face to her own and kissed her.

To my surprise Holly kissed her back, timidly at first but then passionately, pushing her tongue into Brandi's mouth. Brandi worked her way down Holly's crane-like neck and onto her breasts, kneading the flesh and exploring the nipples with her teeth and lips. Holly stroked the woman's hair, her back against the couch.

"You have beautiful tits." Brandi was being sincere.

Holly smiled and thanked her for the compliment.

"Can you show me where the scar is?"

Holly nodded and moved her left breast upwards, with her finger she traced the pale white half moon scar underneath. Brandi examined it closely.

"I thought it would be more noticeable, those are sexy."

Holly smiled at this new attention to her appearance.

"They feel real."

Holly laughed,

"They are real, real big!"

The two shared a chuckle.

I stubbed the cigar out, the noise reminding the two they were not alone. Brandi turned to me a little guilty,

"She um, Holly passed."

I smiled,

"I got that feeling. Now mix us up a couple of cocktails and let's celebrate."

We spent the rest of the afternoon drinking and talking almost like old times.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers