Moist Drippings Ch. 06

Story Info
Promotions, Firings, I make Brandi laugh and Holly cry.
3.1k words
4.61
2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

Wednesday morning I arrived early intent on using the new gym. The room was in full swing. Employees on every piece of equipment working hard.

I finally commandeered a treadmill and was able to get in a few miles. The room itself was relatively quiet. There was the metal clinking of machines and the occasional grunt, but mostly just a lot of heavy breathing.

As I was finishing, Holly joined me on the machine next door. She looked amazing in pink lycra shorts and gym shoes. Her breasts were tamped down by a sports bra that must've been made of some kind of steel fiber. I smiled at her approvingly and hit the showers.

Again the room was full, nobody seeming to mind the coed situation. Employees were wall to wall naked. Again the unnerving silence. Just the steady beat of water on tiles. People seemed happy to simply clean themselves and get ready for work.

Leaving the shower room I noticed another new open doorway. This led to a set of carpeted stairs.

At the bottom was a large open area, there were tables and couches. A row of clear refrigerators, each containing either cans of Moist Drippings or the Rust bars. There were several televisions placed around the room all playing the same program.

On its surface it seemed like a sit-com, except there were no jokes. The entire show seemed to consist of Pam, Tina, Dan, and Bob working on the warehouse floor, exercising, showering, and eating. They had simple pleasant conversations. At one point, Pam yawned and stretched, proclaiming she was tired. The foursome rose from their couch and headed through another set of doors in the back of the lounge.

Looking around me I found a very similar set of doors and pushed them open.

Inside this vast room were rows and rows of tiny cubicle spaces with walls around four feet high. Each one contained a bed, a bedside table with a lamp. A bookshelf, and a set of drawers, presumably for clothes. The room itself was very dimly lit but I had the impression there were maybe a thousand beds here.

Nearby I saw Steph standing in one of the cubicles. I crossed a few empty cubes to her. When she noticed me approaching she smiled broadly at me,

"Thank you sir."

She gestured at the little room. I could see a couple of personal effects sitting on the bedside table.

"You're welcome." I responded taking credit for this new world.

She suddenly seemed nervous,

"Am I late for work?"

I spread my hand out in front of me,

"No, you have a few minutes. So this is your space?"

"Yes, it's great. I'm so glad I got into that white van."

I knew none of this made any sense. Why would the company so completely want to feed, cloth and house its employees? Why wasn't anyone nervous, worried or upset? And why had nobody told me anything? I was supposed to be in charge. But was I? All I had really done is spent the last week and half fucking, drinking, and smoking on the clock. Is that what being a boss was supposed to be? Why wasn't I more concerned?

Steph excused herself to go to the production floor. I allowed her to pass and then followed her through the grid of tiny rooms and up the stairs to the bustle of busy workers.

On the floor it appeared there were more staff than ever. It took me some time to find Brandi and Holly. When I did they had secluded themselves to a corner and were busy talking to each other. Something I hadn't seen in the last five years. Holly had swapped her workout gear for a tiny black mini skirt, a cream colored sleeveless top and matching knee socks. Her stature was augmented by a short leather boot. It was a hot outfit. Made hotter by Brandi wearing the exact same thing.

Brandi noticed me taking them in, she took Holly's hand in her own and smiled,

"We thought you might like it."

I told them I did.

Holly gave Brandi a dark look. Brandi nodded and continued,

"I don't like the way he looks at me."

She gestured to Ass Fucker a few tables away, and yes he was staring at her. An empty look with just a hint of malice.

I lowered my voice,

"I talked to him yesterday, it's like he's had a brain injury. I wouldn't be too worried. I think maybe he's just adjusting and trying to hold onto things that are familiar."

Holly interjected,

"It's weird, He's weird. I don't like him."

I agreed it was all strange,

"Speaking of weird, have you guys seen the dormitory downstairs?"

They hadn't, Brandi asked if they could be excused to look at it and I sent them away to explore.

Ass Fucker was tracking Brandi the whole time she crossed to the corridor. It did seem strange.

I stood blocking his line of vision, he actually tried to move to one side to watch her. I snapped my fingers.

"Hey!"

That broke his concentration, he looked up at me and smiled vacantly.

"Yes sir?"

"You're making her uncomfortable with the staring, please stop."

He struggled to connect what I was saying to his own behavior.

"Okay," He replied dully.

I still wasn't sure if he was clear on what I was talking about. His whole

affect was disturbing. I asked him again how he ended up here on the production floor.

He gestured to the elevator and said,

"You can't go back."

I covered the distance to the elevator and pushed the call button. The elevator doors opened and I stepped inside. There were three floors. 'L' for the lobby, 1 for the production floor, 2 for the production floor offices.

There should have been at least twenty more.

Somehow, everything above the third floor was missing. I punched the button for my floor. Once there, I opened the door to the stairwell. I usually took the stairs because I had heard it was good for you. The stairwell seemed the same, so I went up.

The stairs took a turn and then stopped. No doorway or empty shaft, just a wall. This was confusing. I went back down to my own floor. Come to think of it, I had not seen anyone from sales, marketing, or tech support since December. I hadn't seen our finance people or any of the executives either, but sales, marketing and tech? When we were in the middle of a new product line, and some highly effective social program to boot? There was no way.

But, why had I not thought of it until now? This must be the effect of the Moist Drippings. The calm sense of well being. Why did I have more autonomy than those around me? I knew I was different, I had been called a sociopath before. I never took that seriously though. I cared about things, and people.

Except I didn't, the Ghost did.

The Ghost had gone, or rather had become unnecessary. Nobody cared if I was empty anymore. Holly and Brandi if anything liked me a lot better without the Ghost. I was happy. Wasn't I? My world felt very complete, it didn't feel like I was drugged or fundamentally changed in any way.

Except the old me would have been disturbed by the changes. The missing people and floors in the building. The old me would have figured this out by now.

I waited until afternoon to bring the ladies upstairs. When they arrived I had them sit in the chairs in front of me.

"I want you both to understand that I put a lot of thought into this. You have each worked really hard. I hope that what happens next won't change the bonds we've created here."

The pair looked at each other, Holly reached her hand out and Brandi reciprocated.

"Brandi I'm making you the new coordinator, congratulations."

Holly flashed a look of disappointment but got control of herself quickly. Brandi smiled at the news and gave Holly a hug. She pulled back and looked her manager in the eye.

"You okay?"

Holly nodded.

"Well thank god, I guess that means we're done fucking the boss."

Holly arched an eyebrow at her. Brandi laughed and looked at me.

"Just kidding sir, I would like to make a request though, as the new coordinator."

I lifted my hand and gave her a questioning look.

In response, Brandi rose from her chair and unzipped her skirt. Sliding it and her panties down those tattooed thighs.

"I would like to request..."

With a quick little hop her bare ass was on my desk, she swung her legs around and faced me, one hand rubbing at her clit.

"...you go down on me. Sir."

"Granted." I said, smiling.

I pulled her a little closer and started kissing her inner thighs. I used to enjoy this as I recall, I even used to be good at it. My wife had banned oral sex in our marriage long before she stopped having intercourse with me.

I lazily made my way down to her bare pussy. I took my time working around the edges of her labia. She placed her stockinged feet on either arm of my chair. I felt her hand guiding me down to her wet opening. I held back just a little, exhaling long hot breaths against her until her ass began to wiggle and I heard a moan.

Using her silver labia ring as a guide I made my way around the most sensitive place on her body. I was out of practice, but she seemed to be responding to my tongue and lips. What I remembered was to keep the pressure lighter than I thought I should, and spell the alphabet with my tongue. From her grinding and gasping I knew I was at least on the right track.

As I was rounding the letter 'z' for the fifth time, I felt Holly under my desk, pushing between my legs and undoing my pants. I slid to the edge of my chair to give her better access. I was on the letter 'h' when I felt her hot wet mouth close over the head of my cock.

I guess she had forgiven me.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. Work my clit!"

Brandi adjusted her hips and pulled me up to the top of her labia. I flicked her little button until she grabbed my head and crushed me against herself. Grinding away at my face her body contracted and spasmed with her orgasm.

"Thank you sir, Thank you sir!"

When she released me from between her legs I sat back and caught my breath, watching Holly moving up and down my shaft. Her dark eyes on mine. Her tongue swirled around my cock.

I waited until I felt myself levitating away becoming the pulse of her sweet lips on my raging dick. Before losing all sense of time I lifted Holly off of me pulling her warm soft mouth to my own and kissing her hard.

I lifted her skirt up to her thighs and pulled her panties aside. She mounted my body quickly and began to work my manhood into her pussy. She was wet enough but took her time. Each thrust pulling me slightly deeper into herself.

Brandi reached her arms around Holly's body and began working the buttons on her top. When Holly's bra was on the floor Brandi kissed at the brunette's neck while massaging her breasts.

Holly pulled Brandi's lips to her own and kissed her deeply. Reaching a hand around she penetrated Brandi's vagina with her middle finger, using the heel of her palm to stimulate her clit. Brandi pressed herself into Holly's hand, moaning.

With a swift motion, Holly pulled herself off of me and sat her plump ass on the desk.

Brandi seized this opportunity to take her place bouncing on my dick. She rode me cowgirl style, her face buried into Holly's pussy.

Before long I was standing behind Brandi, doing my best to split her in two with every grinding thrust of my flesh into that soft, wet, cunt.

Holly lay back on the desk, one hand wrapped in the dancer's hair, the other gripping and pinching at her own nipples. With a gasp she arched back, lifting her ass off the desk and pushing hard against Brandi's willing mouth.

Watching this woman in the spiraling vertigo of orgasm pushed me over the edge. I felt myself cumming hard into Brandi. My semen sliding in hot wet streams down her thighs. I gripped her waist and pulled her on top of me collapsing into the chair. She twists in my arms and buries her face into my chest.

Holly stirred back to the moment from wherever her consciousness had wandered off to.

"Congrats Brandi."

That afternoon we left work early and went to the bowling alley to celebrate. Over shots and beers I told the women what I had seen today in the elevator and the stairwell. We all agreed it was strange and worth looking into. Brandi again brought up Ass Fucker and his staring.

I pulled up my phone and tapped out an email to HR requesting a meeting to discuss this. I sent it off and noticed I had one waiting from HR in my inbox. I read it, then re-read it. I put my phone away.

Holly was watching me closely,

"What is it?"

I smiled at her sadly,

"Let's talk about it later."

The waitress came by our dark little corner and asked us if we needed another round. I said yes, she offered me a printed card with a couple of new options on it.

There was a "Moist Mule." and a "Whiskey Drip." Both new drinks used Moist Drippings as a mixer. I questioned the woman about it and she assured me that both drinks were very popular.

"We'll stick with the Jamesons and Coors, thanks."

Leaving the bar that night, the three of us shared an embrace. Holly and I watched Brandi leave in her car and then the two of us got into mine. We were barely out of the parking lot before Holly began kissing and biting at my penis through the fabric of my pants.

"Holly, I have to talk to you."

She gave me a non-committal sound and began taking off her blouse.

"The thing is, I got an email from HR."

Her blouse off, she slipped her breasts out over the cups of her bra and began working at my zipper.

"Holly."

Without a single lick, kiss, or tease she swallowed the length of my cock. I watched the muscles in her shoulders flex, exaggerated by her awkward position. I wanted her to continue. I knew there was nothing I would physically do to stop her, my body would not respond. Not in the way I needed it to. I summoned the Ghost to resurrect itself.

"I have to fire you."

She didn't even pause. If anything her movements became more intense, more focused.

"Did you hear me? I have to fire you."

In response, she reached up and slid her index finger into my mouth. I was quiet then sucking at her finger, having my cock swallowed to the root. I did my best to concentrate on the drive.

When her finger was wet and slippery she slid that hand between her own legs and kneeling on the seat next to me began to masturbate herself slowly. I pulled the car into a self serve car wash.

Somehow I was able to remember my debit card PIN, and within a moment we were enclosed and the automatic machinery was laying down a layer of multi-colored soap on the windshield.

I eased the seat as far back as I could and pulled Holly on top of me. The car wash shook the vehicle as the rotating brushes came down on the hood. I slid into her hot wetness with no resistance. I kissed her breasts, spending time on each of her taut nipples. She moaned and gyrated, the spray from the car wash making loud 'whooshing' noises against the rocker panels.

I lifted my face to hers and saw that she was crying. Mascara running down her cheeks. I kissed her chin, her eyes and her lips. Her tongue thrust in and out of my mouth as the movement of our bodies became frantic and desperate.

The perfume of soap seeped in through the heat vent, mixing with the musky animal scents of our bodies together. I felt myself slipping away into the empty space of orgasm. I held on to her naked, sweating body, her vagina pulsing with her own ecstatic release.

We held each other, panting, moaning, growling with feral pleasure. Not noticing when the blower for the dryer went off, or the automatic doors lifted. Only rousing when the driver behind us honked his horn.

She didn't speak until we were inside her apartment. I noticed the boxes were gone, in her bedroom was a stack of clothes and the bed. She stripped out of her skirt and lay down, facing away from me. Her voice was soft,

"Did I do something wrong?"

Over the years she had done a hundred things wrong, but I didn't rub it in,

"No, not really."

She turned back to me. A fresh round of tears.

"Then why?"

I handed her my phone and let her read the email. What it boiled down to was that the position she held required a minimum high school diploma. It hadn't surprised me that she never graduated. I was curious why it had taken this long for HR to get around to figuring that out. Without a diploma she couldn't be a supervisor.

She handed me back the phone and rolled away again. I sat next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. I could feel her shuddering a little.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm broke, I'm in debt. I don't have a job. I'm not supposed to be here anymore as it is. What am I supposed to do?"

I thought about it for minute then,

"You know, it doesn't say anything about just demoting you."

She cried a little harder,

"Oh? What am I? Pam or Tina? I can't just work on the floor. Not after, not after."

I stopped her.

"That wouldn't have to change Holly."

"You promised me my own office."

I had.

"Just come to work tomorrow Holly. Trust me to figure something out."

She didn't respond. A piece of me wanted to slide into the sheets next to her. To hold her and comfort her and tell her I would protect her. The other piece of me stood and turned off her bedroom light, locked her door and drove home.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers