Moist Drippings Ch. 07

Story Info
Interviews, Examinations, Holly takes a long lunch.
2.2k words
4.65
2.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

Thursday morning was cold and gray. I got in early and made my way upstairs before anyone noticed I was there. I brewed a coffee and tipped a little Maker's into it. Opening my computer I clicked on an email from HR.

It was in response to my meeting request. Apparently, it had been granted and the meeting was set for 9 am on Monday. Out of habit I entered that into my empty calendar and went back to my coffee.

Halfway through the morning Brandi tapped on my door and I let her in. She looked good in a form fitting knit dress that ran from a modest neckline down to mid calf. She still wore her black hi-tops. I appreciated her little signature on an otherwise professional outfit.

I told her about firing Holly and that I had offered to keep her on as an hourly employee. I almost told her how much it was eating at me. How for the first time in my life I was actually feeling regret, possibly even empathy. Instead, I offered her a coffee and asked how her day was going.

She handed me a handwritten list of candidates for the open management positions. I glanced at it and told her to hire whoever she thought would be best. She nodded over the rim of her demi-tasse.

"You know, Holly is downstairs building units."

I looked up and she laughed at me.

"I've never seen you look sad before, I've seen you pretend to look sad a bunch, but never for real. I was enjoying it, but you seemed so miserable."

For once I was at a loss. She was right. I was miserable. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Brandi set her coffee on the desk and bent over it, letting her ass jut into the air.

"You can spank me if you want to."

I gave her a couple of slaps across the stretched fabric of her dress. It did make me feel a little better. Leaving her there bent over my desk felt good too.

I went downstairs. It took me a minute to find her. She was dressed in one of the papery cleansuits and almost blended in with the several hundred others on the floor. Holly was sitting with a group of Pams next to Steph. I watched her assembling widgets for a moment. Marveling at how the tension in my chest had disappeared. I sat across from her and waited for her to look up.

When our eyes met she looked away and then back down at the work in front of her. I put my hands over her hers and said her name.

Without looking back up she answered,

"Yes sir?"

"I want you to know, I think I've found a way to keep my promise to you."

She smiled at that,

"It doesn't matter, that was like, forever ago."

"Give me a day, I'll get it all worked out."

She looked down,

"Sir?"

I waited for her to finish,

"I didn't bring lunch today sir."

This was a fun game.

"Come on up around noon, there might be a way for you to earn a lunch."

"Yes sir."

The wait for twelve was excruciating, but eventually Holly and Brandi came through the door. Holly still wore the polyfiber paper cleansuit. Her hair was covered by the attached hood.

I took her in,

"Is this a new hire?"

Brandi pushed Holly forward,

"Yep, new today."

I stood and moved around the desk to stand in front of Holly,

"And what are her qualifications?"

Brandi took her arms and pulled them behind her. Forcing Holly to stand up straight and arch her back.

"She's got a great set of tits."

I unzipped the suit to her belly and took a long look at Holly's breasts. Under her suit she wore a white bra trimmed in lace, I could see the waistband of the matching thong just beneath my fingers on her zipper.

"Hmm, they do look pretty good. What other qualifications?"

Brandi ran a finger over Holly's lips,

"You may have noticed her mouth? Perfect for sucking cock."

Brandi gave her a light slap on the cheek.

"Stick out your tongue, slut."

Holly complied quickly, her pink tongue extended to a point.

I winked at Brandi,

"I admit her lips look great for cock sucking, but that tongue seems more suited for twat licking."

Brandi gave her a swat across her buttocks,

"Is that true slut? Was your tongue made for licking cunts?"

Holly nodded her head up and down.

Brandi hit her again,

"Say it."

Holly took a breath and then looked me in the eye

"My tongue was made for licking cunts."

I nodded my approval,

"Speaking of cunts, what's this little slut got going on down there."

Brandi pushed her hand down between Holly's underwear and skin. Holly's body reacted immediately. Her nipples hardening, the muscles in her exposed stomach tightening.

"Hmm, she's not as big as her tits would imply, but her lips are soft. Her clit is a little on the small side, I can tell by how wet she is that this slut is a huge whore."

Without prompting Holly responded,

"That's right, I'm a whore."

I flicked her erect nipple,

"So I see."

Brandi began masturbating Holly slowly,

"Her bush is trimmed nicely, but I prefer my sluts to be smooth."

I watched Holly's cheeks begin to flush with each stroke of Brandi's hand.

I hooked my index finger through the loop in her collar and pulled her toward me.

"I see this slut is wearing a collar, does somebody own you?"

Holly's lip curled in a smile,

"Yes sir, I belong to somebody."

"Does he own you?"

Holly nodded and looked into my eyes.

"Yes, I am his property." She took a shuddering breath, riding Brandi's hand.

"I am your property sir, you own me."

I felt myself stiffening hard against my zipper. Reaching between her breasts I unclipped her bra. Allowing her big beautiful tits a chance for fresh air. I explored her there, taking my time to get to know her white flesh. Circling her pink areolas and creating friction at the tips of her upright nipples.

I looked at Brandi,

"How about her ass? Is it any good?"

Brandi pulled her hand out of Holly's underwear, causing the brunette to let out a desperate little gasp. Brandi tugged at the cleansuit pulling it down to just below her buttcheeks.

"Well sir, I think it looks pretty good, round and" She slapped it, "pretty firm."

Brandi tugged at the T of Holly's thong,

"I think she's got a virgin asshole."

I looked at Holly sternly,

"Is this true?"

"Yes it's true," Holly nodded.

"You've never been fucked in the ass?"

"No sir, I have never been fucked in the ass." Holly even looked a little nervous.

I managed a cruel smile,

"Nobody has ever tried to fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes, sir. Guys have tried to fuck me in the ass before. I was..." She hesitated, "I was afraid it would hurt."

I turned my attention to Brandi, "Is that right Brandi, does it hurt?"

"It can, if she's not ready, if you're not careful." She responded.

I slid a black box that had been sitting on my desk toward the new floor coordinator.

Brandi opened it and smiled gleefully. She unzipped her dress and stepped out of it, within thirty seconds she was naked except for her hi-tops.

"So, are you some kind of cocktease then?" I returned my attention to the quivering brunette.

Holly took that seriously, "No sir, I am not a cocktease. I am a whore."

With that admission I unzipped my pants and stripped out of my clothes. My cock was erect, jutting from my body like an angry thorn made of flesh. I pulled Holly's head down to it. Forcing her to bend at the waist.

"Suck my cock, whore."

She began in earnest, taking me in an inch at a time until I was buried inside her mouth, tickling the back of her throat. Then releasing me and starting over again. Her hands gripped the desk to either side of me. I held a shock of that long dark hair.

I became distracted watching Brandi play with her new toy. She had just finished adjusting the buckles of a strap on dildo, It's twelve inch length the same deep red as the leather of Brandi's slave harness. When it was ready, Brandi stepped in between Holly's legs and let the tip tease at the girl's labia.

I held Holly firmly against me then and commanded Brandi to fuck her. This was a new experience for Holly and she wasn't quite ready for it. But I held her head, lips pressed against the flesh of my pelvis, cock buried deep in her throat.

Brandi found a rhythm that she liked and began thrusting hard into Holly's wet vagina. I moved with Brandi's motion, giving Holly space when she pushed, pushing when she pulled back, Holly found her senses and began grinding at the dildo, while her tongue worked a miracle of spit and pre-cum around my cock.

I fondled one of the ponderously dangling tits, giving her nipple a little squeeze.

"Are you a slut?"

"I am a slut." her words garbled by my cock in her mouth.

"Say it again." I pinched her harder.

"I am a slut."

"Again," I gave her tit a slap.

"I am a slut!"

I wasn't gentle with her breasts. She continued to tell me what a slut she was as Brandi was railing her from behind. I reversed my movement then, ramming her mouth everytime Brandi thrust into her. Holly did her best to keep up. Yelling that she was a slut while trying to please me.

"Alright Brandi, fuck this slut up the ass."

I could feel Holly tense her body. I told her to relax. I know she tried but it was no use, she pulled back to look me in the eyes, her fear obvious.

For her part Brandi was gentle. She entered slowly and made her strokes long and methodic. Holly took it with a grimace of pain. Even when Brandi snaked her hand around Holly's waist and massaged her clit.

Holly's little gasps began to take on a pitiful tenor. There were tears in her eyes and her mascara began to run. I stroked her hair while Brandi continued the assault on her ass. Each thrust brought another cry from the helpless girl between us.

Brandi focused on Holly's body. I envied the grace in her movement. Her long and sinewy legs tensing and releasing as she pressed herself into Holly's ass.

Holly's cries turned to moans as Brandi continued to fuck her. Her lips around my cock bubbled with saliva. She struggled to keep me in her mouth. All of her presence focused on the dildo penetrating her ass. She let me slip out and rested against my thigh. Panting hard.

I looked at Brandi,

"See, I told you she was a cocktease."

Brandi seemed grateful for a break in the tension,

"Maybe it's my turn with her mouth?"

To Holly's relief I agreed. With a hand I laid her on her back across my desk. Brandi whipped off her phallus and straddled the woman's face.

"Time to use that tongue little slut."

Holly looked up at the vagina in her face,

"Yes ma'am, I'll do my best."

With that Holly extended her tongue, tickling the sensitive flesh just within reach. Brandi knew her body well and soon began to sweat, her firm thighs rocking back and forth pivoting on the axis of Holly's mouth.

I watched for sometime, amazed at the tableau in front of me, these two beautiful women locked together in this odd embrace. I was aroused by the sights and musky smell of sex, I positioned myself between Holly's legs and plunged myself into her. I

"God, yes." She hissed.

I couldn't have agreed more. I was where I wanted most to be. Inside this woman sweating and twisting, pressing myself deeper and deeper, trying to find that spot where we both ceased to be. Every thrust of my cock a step closer to the annihilation of the reality that separated us.

From far away I heard Brandi shriek in ecstatic worship of Holly's mouth. Soon I felt her beside me, her hands gliding up and down my body. Her lips on my chest, neck and belly.

Below me Holly watched with big dark eyes. I felt that radiant gaze from the crown of my skull to the bottom of my spine. I kissed her then. Her lips were soft and swollen. I lay on top of her, my weight on her body.

I began to feel the vertigo of orgasm. The room shifting sideways I held on to her tightly my cock issuing its pleasant burden into her.

When the world re-coalesced around us, I closed my eyes trying to hold on to those seconds and stretch them out. Something in me had changed, I knew it, and I knew Holly did too. She smiled at me with an unfocused haziness.

"You are my property." She whispered.

"I am yours." I replied softly to her.

We never did get lunch.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers