Moist Drippings Ch. 08

Story Info
Firings and Terminations, Brandi dances, Holly saves.
2.3k words
4.27
1.9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

Note: As some of you gentle readers know, chapter 8 has run afoul of the mods. While I am certain that the work unedited is well within the boundaries. I can understand how the rules were applied. I have redacted two paragraphs containing the offending content.

FRIDAY:

Friday morning I got into the office early and hit the gym. Holly was already there running hard. Her curvy body was covered in sweat.

I hopped on the treadmill next to her and ran with her. We raced each other for a while. The entire time I remained fixated on her breasts and stomach bouncing and straining in the mirror in front of us.

When Holly was done I watched her lift the free weights until my run was finished. She followed me into the shower room.

Stripping off together we shared a showerhead and helped each other lather up. I did my best to focus on her words as my hands slid up and down that fabulous body.

She told me she had spent the night in the dorm here and it wasn't bad, up to a point. People were quiet and the bed was comfortable. Early in the morning she had woken to Ass Fucker staring at her over the partition wall during the night. When she told him to fuck off, he just stood there watching.

Eventually, she moved over to share a cube with Steph. Ass Fucker lefft her alone after that. Holly had been actually frightened by how creepy the whole situation was.

"I guess it's time I fire him." I said.

Holly agreed with some relief.

We dressed with everybody else, I noticed Holly putting her cleansuit over her starch white bra and panties. It seemed to be the style as everyone else was doing the same thing.

I told her she was expected in my office later in the day. I gave her lips a kiss and she returned it.

Upstairs, Brandi was waiting for me in the office one hip sat on my desk. There was a coffee waiting for me and she had leashed herself to the ring set in the corner.

The woman had put some effort into her look this morning, Dark eyeshadow and dark lipstick, her hair done up in a mess of strawberry curls. She had a silky black tank top that barely clung to her erect nipples, her short pleated leather skirt almost covered the tops of her black thigh-high stockings ending in her signature hi-top tennis shoes.

"Ba-bam!" I nodded my approval.

She took a long walk with her hand from the collar at her neck, sliding down her feline body, pausing to tease the piercing at her nipple and then down to adjust the elastic of her stockings.

"Well, it is casual Friday sir."

I moved around her and stood by my chair, I took off my shoes and pants, and sat down. I took a sip from the coffee and spoke,

"Dance for me."

Her eyes lit up,

"Yes sir."

Brandi selected some music, a slow vaguely middle-eastern sounding thing with heavy drums and strange stringed instruments.

Her hips began to sway with the soft rhythm and she closed her eyes. The dancer did a few slow turns to make sure I had clocked every angle of her tight form.

She moved in close between my knees and let the tips of her silk covered nipples brush my mouth. With a light hand on my shoulder she began to gyrate her hips in tiny circles. I ran a finger up the outside of her thigh and was pleased to see her respond with a shiver.

With a long slow slide her top was over her head, the shiny black fabric, revealing her flesh by inches until she was naked from the waist up. Wetting her fingertips on my tongue she massaged my spit into her nipples, pinching and teasing herself.

She pressed her tits into my face, letting me kiss the smooth roundness and rigid pink. When she pulled away her skirt had loosened and was falling around her feet. Under it she wore the black leather g-string from 'Executive Options.'

I watched one tattooed arm glide up and down her body, her finger tip tracing a line from her navel down to her clitoris. When she was sufficiently aroused the finger slipped past the waist of her panties and inside. A few moments later she pulled her hand out, her first two fingers glistening and slick with moisture.

She took her time tasting herself, first with just the tip of her tongue, and then swallowing each finger to the knuckle. Her eyes rolled backwards with what looked like pleasure. When she was done she repeated the act. This time removing her g-string first. She watched me as I followed her hand tracing circles around her smooth vagina before thrusting two fingers up inside of herself.

I could feel my own body responding with sticky fluid in anticipation of her hot wet cunt. Reaching down I pulled myself out of my briefs. My long shaft stood at enraptured attention.

Brandi smiled, letting her labia graze the tip of my penis. Her hips in time with the strings on the stereo. She was driving me crazy. I resisted the urge to grab her and force my way inside. She rewarded me by giving me just a little more of her, the head of my cock folded inside the furnace of her body. Her movements described a circle, leading my dick around by its head until again I was rewarded by the fullness of her warm body.

I watched the contracting and release of her abs as she pushed herself backwards and forwards on my lap. One hand played with her breasts as the other scratched the skin of my chest and belly. For my part I steadied her movements, both of my hands grasping at the firm muscles of her ass.

"Are you close Daddy?" Her words slurred with the preoccupation of her own pleasure.

I told her I was.

"Would you be too angry with me if I touched myself?"

Before I could say no she added,

"I know I'm not supposed to. Because only dirty girls do that."

She began to work the little button at the crescent of her slit. Within a minute she was dripping with her own wetness.

"If I cum, will you punish me Daddy?"

I gave her a little spank.

"I'm so sorry for being a bad girl."

I spanked her harder. I could feel myself about to slip over the edge.

I slapped her ass as hard as I could.

Brandi bit her lip and cried out,

"I'm cumming. Oh God I'm cumming."

I let myself go, pulling her hips to me and exploding up into her. One of her breasts made it into my mouth, I sucked hard at her nipple, clenching the hard steel ring between my teeth. I could feel her hand between us, furiously working the last ounces of orgasm from her body.

We lay together catching each other's breath. Her weight against me. Her hair smelled like hibiscus flowers.

When she was ready, she skipped away to the washroom, after a moment returning with a wet towel. She gently massaged my cock and wiped at the body fluids soaking my thighs.

Watching her dress I told her about Holly's night and my plans to fire AssFucker. I helped her zip her skirt up. She asked me if she could fire him, not bothering to hide her pleasure at the thought.

I agreed,

"Call me if you need a hand."

She assured me it was going to be the second best part of her day. She hugged me and gave me a little bite on the chin.

"You owe me a real spanking sir."

Her hips swished as she left the room, the skirt lifting and revealing her tattooed thighs.

I finished my coffee and made another. I still planned on keeping my appointment with human resources on Monday. I had no idea how I was getting upstairs but if I had to scale the building I would do it.

An hour later there was an insistent knock at my door.

"It's open," I called.

Steph pushed the door open and caught her breath. Her cleansuit was speckled with what looked like blood. I stood up.

"Something is wrong downstairs sir."

(REDACTED)

(ON THE PRODUCTION FLOOR ASS FUCKER HAS FINALLY SLIPPED OVER THE EDGE. HE TRIES TO HURT BRANDI IN RESPONSE TO HIS FIRING. A STRUGGLE ENSUES:)

I stood shakily and addressed him sternly. Hearing his name, he forgot about Brandi for a moment and looked at me.

"You are fired. You need to leave."

He looked at me and said,

"Okay."

He seemed like he was almost ready to go, when he remembered the tongs in his hand. With a swift motion he lashed out at me drawing a deep bloody line across my forearm.

I stumbled backwards.

From behind him I saw Holly running. She had a 15 pound dumbbell in her hand. She raised it over herself and with both arms and brought it down on Ass Fuckers head with a revolting crunch. He staggered forward a couple of steps and then fell face down. Dead.

I gathered my strength and helped Holly to release Brandi's hands. I lifted the woman up in my arms and carried her across the big warehouse to Dr. Hadley's room.

When the pair saw me, Nurse Sunny led me to the exam table and helped me to lower Brandi onto it. The Dr. immediately began to examine her.

Holly hovered nearby and I slumped heavily into a wheeled chair.

The Dr. quickly bandaged her hands and then turned to Nurse Sunny,

"Hand me one of the MD units."

She opened a cabinet and retrieved one of the little black modules that had been assembled out in the factory. She placed it in his palm and he began to fidget with it.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This is phase three." With another couple of movements the thing lit up.

Nurse Sunny rolled Brandi to her side exposing her back to the room. The Dr. placed the unit against her atlas bone, tiny silvery tendrils extended from somewhere inside and wriggled as if they were alive. When the metallic threads had organized themselves they began to burrow into her skin.

Holly gasped,

"Oh my God, what is that?"

The Dr. smiled reassuringly,

"Don't worry, it won't hurt her. In a moment she won't be feeling any pain."

I stood up, that sounded vaguely threatening.

Nurse Sunny moved quickly behind me and pressed something into the base of my neck. Before I could react I felt a hundred mini needles pierce the skin on either side of my spine, and then a flood of serotonin. I sat back down.

Holly was scared,

"What did you do to them!"

I touched the little box that was now attached to me. It didn't frighten me at all. Was happy to have it. Wait, I was happy?

"It's okay Holly, it doesn't hurt. I think it's okay. My head doesn't hurt anymore."

It was true I was thinking clearer, the edges of my vision had come back into focus.

The Dr. asked Brandi how she was feeling and she agreed that her wounds had stopped hurting her. Dr. Hadley told her he was going to stitch the cut on her face. She agreed and he began.

When he was done with her, he looked at my arm and butterflied my cut closed. I could feel where I had hurt my arm, my chest, my head. But I felt like I was going to be okay. I no longer felt concussed.

I felt the MD unit on my spine.

"This is amazing. How long does it stay on?"

The Doctor looked at me and said,

"Forever."

Back out on the floor. Holly and I approached the body. Nobody seemed to care what had happened. People had cleaned up broken equipment and just gone back to work. I noticed Steph hovering over two of the downstairs security men as they zipped the corpse into a bag.

One of them shouldered the body and moved towards the elevator. I asked the other man,

"Should we come downstairs and wait with you guys?"

He genuinely seemed surprised,

"Wait for what?"

Now it was my turn for surprise,

"Well, the police. I guess."

The security man smiled and patted me on the arm.

"There will be no police. We're just going to take him out to the dumpster. Janitors won't be in until Monday and we can't leave a dead body on the floor over the weekend. The smell you know."

I was at a loss,

"But."

He again reassured me that everything was fine and to go ahead and have myself a nice weekend.

Holly and I retrieved Brandi from the Doctor and went to the showers.

When we were finished and cleaned up. The three of us walked down to the dormitory. I realized I was tired. The doctor had told me there was no sign of brain injury, and that my body was going to need rest. I picked an empty bed and lay down. I may have been asleep before my head hit the pillow.

The three of us spent that weekend together. Healing, talking, sleeping, maybe a little fucking. We drank Moist Drippings and ate the orange RUST bars. We watched the show on the screens in the lounge area.

Not much had changed except now the foursome on TV were all fitted out with MD units. They had sprinkled in a couple of conversations about how useful the units were and how good they were for their health. So far I couldn't disagree.

By Monday morning we had all but forgotten about killing Ass Fucker.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers