Moist Drippings Ch. 10

Story Info
Upwardly Mobile, IT consultations. Tiffany gets wet.
2.1k words
4.64
1.6k
1
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers

I struggled valiantly with the tangle of dark forms on top of me. There were many bodies and soon I was on the floor face down with a couple of knees in my back.

"Who is it?" One of the figures shouted.

"I got the girl from HR, a delivery guy... and I think this is one of the supervisors from downstairs."

"Director" I corrected him.

"Is it Tiffany?" The first figure came closer, the light from his mobile illuminating her face.

"Let her up, she's okay."

Tiffany got to her feet and told them I was with her. She was informed that I would have to wait for 'Garret'. They did however take a number of knees off my back.

"What about this guy?"

"Have him unload all of the boxes and send him back."

Another voice speculated about the possibility of alcohol in the boxes.

After a few minutes, it was decided I would spend the rest of the night locked in the janitors closet. Tiffany argued, and then offered to stay with me, but it didn't seem like anyone was listening.

It wasn't the most comfortable night I'd ever spent, but I found a roll of paper towels to put my head on and my MD unit seemed to flood my system with melatonin or serotonin. Handy little thing. I was out quickly and didn't stir until I could hear keys in the door.

Tiffany was by my side and apologizing for my treatment. I assured her it wasn't her fault. After a couple more seconds of unnecessary fussing, She introduced me to the man standing behind her. He was heavy set and short a pair of thick glasses making his eyes look too small and too close together.

"Nice to meet you Garret." I extended a hand.

He was a young man, a little soft around the edges. He hadn't had a shave in a while. He looked like clothes and grooming were always an afterthought. I stood and when he asked me to follow him I did. I noticed quite a few people on this floor, which I think belonged to Marketing or Sales, or both. The cubes had mostly been fitted into living spaces. Mattresses, books and clothes. As we passed the elevator doors I saw five men holding improvised weapons made of broom handles and paperweights guarding the door. I tried not to look intimidated. We eventually made it to a largish office.

Garret's space was mostly computers. There were monitors everywhere and a couple of chairs. On the floor was a mattress and a pile of clothes. There was a loud whirring of fans and the air was warm.

"I guess the janitors don't make it to this floor." I joked.

"No, they do not" was his humorless reply.

Tiffany handed me a Moist Drippings and a Rust Bar. I took a chair and started my meager breakfast. I waited patiently for Garret to explain himself. He found a chair of his own and stared at his computers. Communication didn't really seem like it was in his skill set. But he tried it anyway.

"Before they shut down the stairs and the elevator I was called up here to do some work repairing some wire damaged in the construction. IT as you know is on another floor below us."

I didn't know.

"Well it was a big job and I fell asleep working late. And the next day there was no way back."

He paused and tapped out a line of code. I don't know if it did anything but it seemed to help him focus.

"Well, I could leave, but there'd be no way back here."

"So why stay?" I asked.

"I saw what was happening. Out there. I don't know if you know but in the last week the whole fricken world has stopped."

I had a vague idea and told him so.

"I figured as long as I stayed in the building they'd have to keep paying my salary. So I made myself comfortable here. Plus..."

He turned back to the keyboard.

"Well, there was a girl I liked."

He tapped at the keyboard and continued speaking.

"Last Friday all the executives on this floor went upstairs for a meeting and none of them came back."

Tiffany interjected,

"And this girl you liked, she was an executive?"

He shook his head,

"No, she was a temp, Thalia the temp. Sunday morning a group of execs came down and took a bunch of people."

"Sounds familiar," I said.

He nodded,

"Yeah, like kidnapped I guess, mostly women. I saw what happened to your friends.."

The reason for the men posted at the elevator came into sharper focus. After the raid Garret had started to organize the people on this floor and build weapons and plan defenses.

"So Garret, you had the elevator stopped for a reason. what can I do for you?"

He smiled and explained.

"I want you to go up there and bring her back."

I raised my eyebrows.

"And what makes you think I can do that?"

"First off you're an executive, you can get the elevator here, and should be able to mix in up there. Secondly, you seem pretty capable."

I guess he didn't see me get bashed in the head by Ass Fucker.

"And lastly, well, you have your own reasons for going up."

Was my affection for those two women so obvious?

I agreed to help Garet if I could. Seeing that he and Tiffany seemed to be friends I asked him to keep her safe. She started to argue about coming with me but I told her no.

The next step was to order a few things from Executive Options so I could get the elevator here. It turned out there was quite a large list of things the people on this floor wanted, so we decided it would be best to keep the list down to what would fit in one trip.

After that I asked for a shower.

Tiffany led me through one of the executive offices. It was laid out much like my own downstairs. Tiffany left to find a couple of towels and I stripped down and turned on the water. I wondered how long the world would have running water or if that had been figured in. I imagine not everyone could work on an assembly line housed in the same building they worked. There would have to be people to fix things and build new things. But, maybe it was necessary. Maybe the world was meant to return to a more 'natural' state. Not that running and office building like an installment of The Road Warrior was in any way natural. It did have all the earmarkings of that Libertarian world view though. In the last couple of weeks I had developed a file in my brain for things like that. Problems for later.

Tiffany returned quickly with some towels and soon joined me in the shower. I handed her the body wash and let her use the shower head to lather up. I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching a woman wash herself.

When she was soaped up I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her to me. We let our bodies slide against each other. The slippery skin to skin contact sent a thrill through me that sent a rush of blood directly to my penis. I let my soaped up dick press and slither against the warm wet flesh of her belly.

I turned her away from me. Forcing my erection to bend downward and nestle in between her butt cheeks. I massaged soap up her torso and let my hands glide with viscous glee over the soft, pliant breasts.

Tiffany bent forward pressing her ass against my hard member. Pushing up on to her tiptoes to create a building friction between our bodies. With the sensation of water running down between us and her frantic dancing up and down the length of my cock I took her by the hips and bent her forward.

As I entered her body she let out a long "Yesssss". I couldn't agree more. After several tentative advances she let me know she was ready by placing her hands firmly against the cold tiles of the shower wall.

Seeing her invitation I abandoned all pretense of sensuality and pushed myself as deeply as possible into her warm wet cunt. She pushed back at me, the muscles in her shoulders flexing as she held herself upright against the wall.

Her small body was surprisingly strong. She met each of my thrusts with her own furious plunging. Her sinewy frame twisting and struggling against the cock impaling her by the cunt. A memory of an interview talking about Ginger Rogers doing everything Fred Astaire did except backwards and in heels flashed through my mind and I laughed out loud.

Tiffany stopped and looked over her shoulder at me, what I took to be a hurt look on her face. I had no choice but to tell the truth.

When I had she laughed with me and began pushing herself back onto my waiting phallus.

"Okay Fred."

"Hush Ginger time to dance.."

'Yes, sir."

Dutifully she worked us back into the frenzied tempo we had had moments before. Before long I felt that familiar ache at the base of my dick. I lifted her by her hips off of the floor and did my best to crush her body against the wall.

I filled her with my semen.

Before I had even finished cumming, Tiffany pushed herself off of me. With a quick adjustment to the shower head she knelt down in the confined space and let the water hit her hard between her legs.

Before long she was on all fours, flexing her hips up and down letting the shower hammer her clit, perineum, and asshole.

She looked up at me with those unfocused green eyes.

"Kneel down and put your cock in my mouth. I want to drink your cum."

I did as she asked.

What she lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. I reached around her body to caress her breasts, tickling the aroused flesh of her nipples and areolas. The water began to work its magic and Tiffany became seemingly unable to focus on her own pleasure and working my dick. I took her head in my hands and used her mouth. Trying hard not to push too far, I fucked her lips tongue and throat. She didn't protest at my roughness and so I used her harder forcing my cock down her throat well past her gag reflex.

She sputtered and choked on my dick, squirming to find a medium ground between the pleasure of the shower head and the pain of my rock hard intention in her mouth, but I was too far gone. I took what I wanted from her mouth. When I came she again began to choke and retch, I thought she might even vomit, but Tiffany rallied and swallowed my cum.

I sat down then and let her head rest in my lap. I stroked her hair and told her how beautiful she was. After a minute of recovery she again found the point where the water was hitting her just right. Moving her ass in rhythmic motion until she was overwhelmed by the sensation running through her skin and nerves. I held her as she shivered with orgasm.

"Oh God."

We lay together on the floor of the shower then, letting the water cover us in a blanket of warmth. I held her and she shouldered her way deeper into my embrace. We kissed for a bit. Calmly and softly. I had always considered kissing to be some kind of currency, but realized at that moment how enjoyable it was to kiss her, and how much I enjoyed kissing Brandi and Holly.

What was wrong with me?

Later in the day we joined the group around a big screen and watched another installment of the Pam, Bob, Tina, Dan show. Today they worked in an office together. They spent a lot of time in front of the monitors answering yes or no questions. When they spoke with each other it was always polite and courteous. There was no plot, but I still found it compelling and comforting to watch as the four worked away.

I asked Garret about it. He mentioned that it was possible that there was a subsonic carrier that was subliminally sending messages. He had no real way to find out. He seemed interested in the question though and began typing into his laptop.

2 a.m. came quickly. The elevator opened and the delivery man began to unload the boxes I had ordered. When he was done, I grabbed a specific box and stepped into the elevator. Tiffany gave me a long kiss and a hug and wished me luck.

M_Calum
M_Calum
23 Followers