All Comments on 'Molested'

by kindaDisturbing

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mioelcidmioelcidover 1 year ago

I could only read up to page 3. Too rude, cruel, humiliating. I don't know if it gets better later but I don't find anything erotic in this story. Sorry.

Forced sex, always within fiction, can be the most erotic but this...

I repeat that I have abandoned on page 3, it may be that everything good comes later.

1 star for participating

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

I see your point mioelcid, but as I said in my bio, I can cross some boundaries here.

This is more than a forced sex story, it is about reverse-rape aiming to cover fetish and humiliation in it. It had to be distasteful / unpleasant for the victim. I read a few articles before writing this and I decided to make those parts (about the guy) as disturbing as I could, while preserving the fetish acts in it. I know it's not realistic but...

Score is not important, appreciate the kind comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First 2 1/2 Page got 3 stars, page 4 ,wow I think was the most boring page in a story that I have ever read so many paragraphs saying the same thing over and over. next three chapter went back i forth with good content and just trying to make a story longer. The best part of the whole story was the twist at the very end then you barely touched on it. I will be glad to give another story a read if you upload one. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

Really?

After reading your comment, I read the 4th page again, to revise it if it was that dull. At least to shorten it.

But I think that's the part the story begins, where the three of them are getting confused and things start to go in a different direction. I liked it that way more I guess.

Thanks for the detailed comment.

I already posted a shorter story a few days ago but it takes time for them to get published. It is in fetish category.

affinajosephaffinajosephover 1 year ago

Loved it.

Realistic sounding and well written.

As a dominant woman I appreciate the stuff where women are dominant over either gender.

Keep up the good work.

Will be looking forward to see more from you.

Affina

39/F/India

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

affinajoseph, thank you for your 'HOT' comment.

Respect.

affinajosephaffinajosephover 1 year ago

You are welcome. Your kinda disturbing stories are most welcome.

affinajosephaffinajosephover 1 year ago

You are welcome. Keep writing. Keep kindadisturbing us ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it. next part please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is English a second language for you? That might explain why your writing was so awkward throughout. Either way, you're in need of an editor going forward. Your imagination is fine, but your writing skill needs serious improvement. I also thought the story ran a bit long. I rated it a three based on your imaginative scenario. Good luck with future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes! I feel like I've just been exposed to the dark side of life in Calcutta... lol.

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

Ooops, next part? Sorry, this is all it is to this story. I like the mood changes and the resistance part, not the actions themselves, I don't have ammunition for the part where everything goes the way they are.

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

"That might explain why your writing was so awkward throughout." I don't understand this part. If we're talking about how people dwell on what happened or what's happening, that's the main idea. The actions are only results. If not, can you elaborate?

"but your writing skill needs serious improvement." If you can share what you have in mind, as an example story link, I prefer to answer after that. Is there a story of your own, so I can read? Or any story you really like the way it's written?

Thanks for the comment.

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

Since it's been two weeks and since I could not get an example story from the Anonymous user claiming that "my writing skill needs serious improvement", I'm reading this comment as an attempt to insult.

It didn't work but I may say that your "communication skill needs serious improvement", so I suggest you go out and interact with people, instead of ... doing whatever you have been doing. And, please be my guest and revise that 3 point rating to 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories out there, perfectly delivered. Keep up the good work!

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it, thanks

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingover 1 year agoAuthor

As a reply to one of the private messages (11 Jan 2023, with a story suggestion/request):

First of all, thank you for the nice comments.

About the request, I once tried to write on request but it wasn't easy for me (Master of the House).

Also, that suggestion was in-line with my genre of interest (NC - Dominant woman and anything about that).

Unfortunately, there are some categories I wouldn't feel comfortable writing about, especially NC, if it's not about a woman in control.

.

Again, thanks for finding my writing worth requesting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story and your writing style. Hope you are doing good and we get more stories from you.

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbingabout 1 year agoAuthor

"Hope you are doing good and we get more stories from you."

Thank you, I'm OK.

I have one story waiting, I'll publish it when I can finish. A bit busy these months.

Thanks again.

kindaDisturbingkindaDisturbing8 months agoAuthor

Replies to private messages:

As a reply to a private message (August 9 2023),

I'm OK. Thank you for asking. I'm just too busy with work lately, I will be writing when I have time.

As a reply to a private message (September 11 2023),

The updated story request sounds good to me. If I can come up with some ideas, I will try to write a story about K.

I'm a bit busy with work, so it may take time for me to start.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkindaDisturbing@kindaDisturbing
Not everyone's cup of tea, probably. May cross happy boundaries a bit. Note: I read feedback emails but I don't reply to them. You can share your suggestion through feedback or comments. I reply both in comments. Thanks.