All Comments on 'MoLex Pt. 04'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So where's mommy

I like this chapter alot of rapid growth. I'm assuming summer and I hope his mother make an appearance. I mean we get why sarah hates her father but what about their mother. Is she still around. Also dropping alot hints that summer will pop up. Also hector isnt going down that easy either. Here's hoping molex can make it work

JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

You gonna still hang out with Hector? I don't know. Maybe. He's always been cool with me.

What a bizarre position to take.

Kinda hope the dad like finds him a mature black woman at church or something that helps put him back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOLEX IS BACK IN WORKING ORDER !

My Lexxy Baby and Mo went through their respective revelations on both ends of the fence this chap. Mo found about the Hector situation from Charles her brother she took it as well just as expected that will be a tough position for Hector to be in either way later on . Also my girl Toni finally made an appearance just in time too, Mo caught her up on what happened previously . Alex did some growing up this time around after seeing his sister at the amusement park he grew some balls to leave his deadbeat dad after a little confrontation. So Monique got around to calling Lexxy after some proding from Toni finally they came clean on most of their fears and insecurities and reaffirmed their love again of course. So more "MOLEX " sexy times on reuniting is back on. Next chapter please JAV ? Cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
we continue to

S T A N.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Brush, this story gave me chills. On god I couldn’t do it. Cici would have gotten beaten and hector bruh I can’t be cool with you no more. I’m ready for 5!!!!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Almost gave up

I was beginning to think MoLex was over. Started reading another author (WillDevo) to fill in the time and checking for good new stories in LW section. By the way WillDevo is a great author if you take the time to read romance.

Now that MoLex is back with Pt. 04 it's another hit out of the park. I won't tell you what I would like to happen in Pt. 05 because I like surprises and I think you already have it mapped out. I'll be watching for the next part. Thanks for entertaining me, by the way, I love the development of your characters as Monigue and Alex seam to come to life.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Damn! Great chapter!

I'm curious as well about a mom that could abandon her kids.

So glad Alex moved! His dad is infuckingsane!

I loved pretty much everything here with the family interludes and love involved.

Some dark stuff with Charles but it proves he is a good man.

Everyone does things they regret or at least should.

Good people learn and change.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

P.S. this really made Summer a sympathetic character.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

Great story. And you've set the table for some future confrontations. 5*

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

Monique is stall playing games . She has not told Alex that she slept with Hector. You know that Hector will try to get in a fight with Alex . And he will say something like I slept with Monique like he did with Summer. Which will set them back again.

I get Monique is upset with Charles. But she got to think it over about if she will stop working out with Hector. So one got to ask does she have feelings for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Character growth, but at a cost?

Continuing to knock it out of the park here!

I can't remember - is Hector as hung as Trey? Did Alex just happen to fall in love with a woman who attracts men physically suited for porn like he does awkward jokes? There's a real discussion there waiting to happen, and no "I love you how you are!" platitudes will solve it.

Where is Alex's mother? What kind of a woman leaves her two children to run off with her dream stud and never have any other contact? We've seen their father's breakdown and fallout, but not the other side. I can't see Alex ever really trusting a woman if that isn't solved, or at least closed permanently.

Maybe it's the dumb idealistic side of me coming out, but I really want scenes where the two of them stand up for one another to third parties. Show me a relationship where each is the others fiercest advocate even when they aren't around!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago
Loved this continuing story

Great job on this continuing story line. Hope to read more in the future. Thank-you

Rocket081960Rocket081960over 3 years ago

Outstanding! You are a talented writer and I enjoy your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why have u stopped writing this story?

vazkor13vazkor13about 3 years ago

please, please, please, continue !

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago

I have loved the story so far but wish you could write the entire story before you start posting them. The post are so far apart that we start to forget to look for them or forget the original story and have to skim through so to refresh the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope you will continue this series. It is such a wonderfully written story

Sausage17Sausage17about 3 years ago

May or may not have binged the whole series in about hours. What can I say, these characters are some of my favorite on the site! Can’t wait for more! If not though, this was a good spot to end.

bauslander1bauslander1about 3 years ago

Great series. I love the characters. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is a nerd's pipe dream... Mo is a devious, self-centered, self-entitled, narcissist and will be nothing but heartache and pain for Alex well into the future... she ain't gonna change one iota without serious help and problably long after she's hit rock bottom and left a trail of tears a pain in her wake... Alex will continue to be causalty number one until he pulls his head out of his nerdy derriere and face truth and reality... Mo is not his future and should never be.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

next !!!! please !!!!!

JAF1953JAF1953almost 3 years ago

It's a good story about our preoccupation with our physical appearances. Mo has always had it and Alex never had it. The ensuing conflicts in their relationship are the result and this makes an interesting read. A little more closure would have been nice, but I'm assuming the author became bored with the story and simply quit writing...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey is mo based off of a youtuber whose channel is my thoughts will probably offend you?

TBADeviantTBADeviantover 2 years ago

As much as it's a cathartic to read for someone like me, I wish Alex would respond to the question with what me and him want to say.

"I just wish, for once, you would see yourself how I see you."

Because at every turn, whenever I felt safe, I was reminded I'm nor enough. Worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story crashed with no real ending. Seriously, all those chapters didn't even end with them together in close proximity for a simple kiss? Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a sequel! More MoLex!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 1 year ago

Hope you're still writing; this needs at least 1 more chapter and more likely 2-3 to properly finish it up. Not sure that Alex & Monique aren't so sensitive to each other at this point that going their own way becomes the least worst option. However that plays out, somewhere near the end, Trey & Hector need to be naked and ziptied to each other someplace very uncomfortable and public.

vazkor13vazkor13about 1 year ago

I agree with anymoose : it need more chapters, many more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I would like to see a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just ran across this. It is unbelievably good. The emotional power awesome. Glad to see the author is starting something new. This writer is a real talent, one to be encouraged and cherished.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
I loved the emotional honesty of this

I get the feeling that the author might consider it "finished" as a story. It doesn't feel finished, however. I understand the writer may not wish to take the time to wrap all of this up and make it pretty.

I still loved it though. Thanks for this.

Pjam1968Pjam19689 months ago

He’s for a lot of pain, she doesn’t seems the type that will go indefinitely accept for his insegurities, and the way I see he will always feel that she’s out of her league

TwmatthewsTwmatthews4 months ago

I just finished this right after ready the Lexxy series. My original judgement remains. This is a powerful, emotional story with three dimensional characters whose joys and pains are beautifully exposed. Five stars for me.

To the author. An offshoot story or two would be a welcomed addition to your portfolio.

plumber4276plumber42762 months ago

Fully agree with the last comment - Twmatthews - that this is a great story told by 'the Master'.

While the ending to the Lexxy and the Molexxy series is definitely satisfactory and leaves no cliff hangers, further development would be most welcomed by Javmor79's loyal readership.

Well done and thank you for great story telling.

banana_cossackbanana_cossackabout 1 month ago

An interesting way to end this story, but it did seem strange that Alex didn't mention that he was living in a hotel, especially after mentioning his father in that one story. Still, I really enjoyed the two series and hope that you continue to write stories in your javmor79 universe.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright6 days ago

Can't get over the line about the mom's "unconscious bias". How is it bias to think that a Japanese woman living in Japan doesn't speak English. The term "unconscious bias" isn't even real, sumin left made up so it seems that white people are racist. Do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

MoLex Pt. 03 Previous Part
MoLex Series Info