All Comments on 'Mollified Magic Ch. 05'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

It's been a fun "ride" tagging along with Molly and Tom. ! Thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for these two.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Very cool . Well written switching bodies dialogue . And when they were themselves as well . Would love to read more .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Good thing I just checked . When there is no " Next Part " . To the right . One tends to think the story is at the last chapter . I now see up to 11 chapters . GR8 .

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

I only had one anal sex experience and it could not have gone worse. She wanted to try and I was willing. I had only just penetrated her when she lost all control over her bowels. What should have been a night of passion became a night of cleaning, washing bed clothes, and mopping the floor. She was so ashamed and no amount of I forgive you would appease her. On a misery scale of 1 to 10 it was about a 27. I had other offers to try again I respectfully declined.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this so far, well written, believable characters and the gender swap for sex perspective is a great idea, looking forward to seeing where you go with this. 5⭐️

AardieAardie11 months ago

She seems to be abusing his trust to some degree. She lets him be the bottom because she’s afraid to do it herself and is devious with an ambush. On the other hand, he becomes a straight up slut when he’s in her body.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 1 month ago

I appreciate the love and appreciation these two have for each other while getting entirely wild.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES