All Comments on 'Mollified Magic Ch. 08'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing work! Keep going a sexy cliffhanger and plant of Halloween..

And is Tom an unknown wizard of sorts??

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everything is believable (Lol) in this excellent story except your claim about it being your first attempt at creative writing. It seems that truth is hidden in open sight too, But that’s fine, we’re under your spell. Thank you for sharing your gift.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagicover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous: Thank you for such high praise, but this IS my first attempt at creative writing. I have written a lot of professional reports and LTE's to the local papers. I give a lot of credit to Chris6061 for his excellent editing skills. I have learned a lot from him. I also read a lot, and that has given me ideas about story development. I'm glad you're enjoying the story, I've had a blast writing it. Much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re welcome EverydayMagic. The praise is well deserved. You are twice fortunate in having natural talent and a great editor/advisor. I hope that you will continue to enjoy writing in whatever genres that may attract your interest and enthusiasm.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

These sisters are so intriguing , sexy , and fun . GR8 job .

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Excellent story. I am really enjoying it.

ClearmuseClearmuse26 days ago

Great chapter enjoyed it a lot.

Also as someone from Boston who grew up next to Salem, you've either spent time there yourself, or done some good research :) Very authentic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES