All Comments on 'Mollified Magic Ch. 13'

by EverydayMagic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

hot af 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Peter is kind of a dickhead. He doesn't deserve Heather. My opinion, I still love the series tjough.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

It is well known that it is difficult for authors to write from the other genders perspective . Many try it and don't do too bad .

You have gone beyond that by switching genders on a couple . Then doing it again with another couple .

Very well done and impressive writing skills .

EverydayMagicEverydayMagicabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you pk2curious. Tom isn't the only one who wanted to challenge himself. This chapter started off as a kind of distraction, but I was to use this chapter to set up an upcoming chapter.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying this story and completely agree with pk2curious - it’s recognised as being difficult to write as the opposing gender, but writing as someone that’s swapped gender and then doubling down on it is a challenge to get right, tbh you’ve pretty much nailed it imho.

I’m now intrigued as to how this is setting up for a future chapter and how that will tie in with Mollys Coming of Age and Toms hidden ancestry, I’d love to know if you’ve got a predetermined story arc in mind, or if the main characters are guiding the story in a more organic fashion. Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

EverydayMagicEverydayMagicabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you pk2curious and Purplefizz for your comments, they are truly appreciated.

To answer your question, I had a story in mind based upon the idea of a gender swap, which needed a narration involving some sort of magic. (There were other possibilities, such as a Dr. Frankenstein machine that could transfer the brains of two individuals, but I'll leave that to another writer or maybe use that for a future story).

Once those basics were established, the story unfolded on its own. Of course, the other option is that this isn't really a work of fiction and I'm merely documenting something that . . .

ClearmuseClearmuse27 days ago

Seriously, good stuff here. Unique in my experience so far, at least in quality of execution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEverydayMagic@EverydayMagic
Each of us can create our own type of magic for ourselves, but the most powerful magic is the magic we give to each other. Whether its in the form of our imagination or something much more tangible, our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves. Kindness and understandi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES