Molly Joins In

Story Info
A fun evening with the polycule.
1.7k words
4.47
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

We were just getting ready for dinner when Emily arrived. Angela was in the kitchen checking on her homemade enchiladas, while I set the table and Leah looked through the fridge for drinks.

"Gosh, it's been a long time since I've been here," Emily said, "I think it was before Angela's surgery!"

"Yeah, I haven't seen you since then," said Angela.

"How are you doing, sweetie? You look like you're recovering well."

"I am! I'm feeling pretty good, though everything is still sore. I love the change already."

"Awesome!"

"Yeah, it's been a lot, and I've got a while to go until I'm fully healed."

"No sex yet, right?"

"Yeah," replied Angela, "it's only been two months, it's not ready for that yet."

"Leah and I are happy to help her explore when she's ready," I said, "but we're not in a hurry."

We sat down to dinner and dished out plates of cheesy, vegetable-filled enchiladas, with Leah's rice and beans on the side. I poured glasses of mango juice for everyone and we all ate with relish.

"Emily, how was your trip?" asked Angela.

"Well it was mostly for a client project at work," Emily replied, "but I made it to a really cool weaving workshop while I was there. I'm definitely going to try some of the techniques when I get my loom set back up."

Leah said, "Is there going to be room for that soon? I know how relaxing you find it."

"As soon as my sister comes to take my old bookshelf, there will!"

"Guess we need to find you other means of relaxation until then, hey?"

"I certainly hope you do," Emily replied with a wink.

After dinner we all snuggled on the couch to watch a movie. I held Angela close and kissed her cheek while it loaded, and she felt warm and soft beside me as we watched together. It had been a difficult two months but I was so happy for her and loved seeing her delight in her altered body.

When the movie was over, I brought out little bowls of strawberry panna cotta for dessert. We sat and ate quietly, and then Angela stood up.

"I'm afraid I've got to go dilate," said Angela, "and then I'm planning an early night. Have fun, everyone!"

We all replied, "Good night, Angela!"

"Molly," Leah said, "Emily and I were hoping you might join us in bed tonight, what do you think?"

"I'd love to join you two," I said, "anything particular you were planning?"

"Honestly, just lots of fingerfucking," Emily replied, "maybe break out the vibrators?"

"I'm in! Let's go?"

"Yeah," exclaimed Emily.

We got up and went into the bedroom. Emily took off her dress and lay down on the bed in a matching heart-print set of underwear. Leah climbed on top of her ample body still dressed and started kissing her deeply. I watched them make out while I slowly undressed, finding my way over beside them once I was stripped to my panties.

Leah reacted to my presence by breaking the kiss and moving down to start teasing Emily's nipple with their tongue. Emily smiled at me and I moved in to kiss her myself. I could feel her excitement as we made out, with little gasps escaping when Leah began sucking on her nipple. A hand slid down my side to rub me through my underwear and I let my own moans escape as well.

Soon, Leah moved down Emily's body and gently lowered her panties. They brought their index fingertips together to her pussy, and, getting them wet, began gently rubbing them against her clit. I felt the reaction in her stiffening back and more urgent rubbing against my girldick.

Leah continued their knowing efforts from between Emily's legs as I gently removed her bra and took her soft nipple into my mouth. I slowly licked the end and felt it grow and harden as I excited it. The now open groans of delight issuing from Emily's mouth proved her increasing arousal as we worked on her sensitive parts, and before long she closed her eyes to feel her first orgasm pass through her.

When Emily's body relaxed out of the orgasm, Leah said, "Molly, come touch her clit, I'll be right back!"

I responded by gently disentangling myself from Emily and sitting beside her hips. I reached my hand over and started rubbing her pussy from above. She was already slick from Leah's touch and my fingers moved easily over her. I moved my fingertips in circles around her firm clit and she said, "Heck yes, that's so good!"

Soon, Leah returned, fully naked, and said, "Gonna fuck you now!" They took two of their lubed fingers and plunged them deep into Emily's pussy. She immediately started moaning in pleasure, intensifying as Leah started to move in and out. I kept swirling my fingers around her clit, and our combined touching was intense enough that she was soon on the edge of climax.

Emily's whole body tensed as her orgasm hit, held on for a moment, and relaxed into the bed. Leah continued fingerfucking her, moving quicker and quicker, and her moans began to merge together into a continuous wail of bliss. We kept going as three more orgasms swept through Emily, each sooner and stronger than the last. Overwhelmed by the feelings, she tapped my side to indicate that she needed a break, which Leah and I gave her.

"Uhh, that was great," Emily said, "but now I want to get you two off!"

"Let's start with Leah," I said, "I'm not feeling ready to be the centre of attention yet."

Leah took Emily's place in the middle of the bed, and Emily knelt between their legs, glanced at their pussy, and licked her lips. Leah smiled broadly and Emily took that as her cue to start eating them out. Their hips started writhing soon after Emily's lips met their clit.

"Molly," Leah said, beckoning, "Get that girldick over here so I can suck it!"

"Oh of course," I replied, and made my way up the bed. I took off my floral panties and offered them my clit, which they eagerly took into their mouth. They sucked with an enthusiasm equal to Emily's, and I let the sensations carry me away for a timeless interval.

Eventually, I heard Leah's muffled noises get stronger and stronger and knew their climax was near. When it hit, they stopped sucking and nearly shouted in enjoyment. They let me go in the aftermath and I saw Emily lift her head up from Leah's pussy.

Emily asked, "Switch?" and I nodded in agreement. I moved down to Leah's hips while Emily lay down beside them and kissed them deeply. I took two fingers and began to fuck Leah with them, slowly at first. After a couple of minutes, I began to speed up. The response from their hips kept pace with my thrusts, and I settled into a comfortable rhythm.

Leah broke their kiss with Emily to say, "More fingers, please!" I needed no further encouragement, adding a third finger to my fucking. The shaking of their hips intensified and I saw Leah's hands tense and release with the feelings. I stayed with three fingers for a while, then, with a nod of approval from Leah and some lube, increased to four.

With their petite frame cradled next to her luscious body, Emily was kissing Leah passionately and playing with their nipple. Enclosed in our attention, they were immersed in pleasure and getting close to orgasm. I brushed my thumb lightly across their clitoris and they nearly came immediately, but instead they rode the edge of ecstasy for a little while before giving in.

Leah's orgasm was a wild thrashing thing, filling the space between myself and Emily with sensual energy. I felt her walls squeeze my hand tightly and felt the same waves travel down their leg and up their torso. They let go entirely, and then the waves subsided, leaving a comfortable calm in their wake. I moved to lie beside Leah and the three of us just rested for a few minutes, holding each other close.

Leah broke the silence and said with a smile, "We've still got to fuck Molly, if she's still interested?"

"I am," I replied, "I want to feel you inside me." Leah gently pushed me over onto my back, while Emily crossed to the other side of me. Once beside me, the two of them began running their fingers up and down my sides, sending shivers down my spine. Leah started lightly touching my nipple while Emily began to nibble on my neck. I closed my eyes and groaned in enjoyment. Their hands roamed my body and I relaxed into the feeling.

By the time Emily reached for my girldick, I was already half-hard. Her soft touch on my sensitive head got me the rest of the way quickly. I kissed Leah, then they moved away to get the lube for fingering my ass. When they returned, I spread and lifted my legs for them, and they smoothly filled me with their fingers. As they began to fuck me my legs shook with pleasure, and I let out a low moan.

Everything was building inside me as Leah fucked and Emily stroked. I was riding the feeling towards climax already, and then Emily lowered her head and took me in her mouth. I nearly came right there but instead I kept writhing and gasping and let things proceed slowly.

I cried out, "Oh Emily, oh Leah!" and my orgasm arrived. I arched my back off the bed and slammed back down as the warmth built up in my core coursed through my body. It left me tired but glowing as Leah and Emily let go of my body. The three of us cuddled up close, with Leah in the middle, and relaxed together in the aftermath.

None of us wanted to move, but eventually Emily said, "Sorry cuties, I'm going to need to go soon! I've got to go to a client's office early in the morning tomorrow and it's a lot closer to my place."

"We understand, sweetheart," said Leah, "these people's problems aren't going to solve themselves!"

Emily got up and put her clothes back on. Leah and I put robes on to see her out. She hugged and kissed us both on her way out and we locked the door behind her. I hugged Leah to my side and we slowly made our way to bed, hearts full of love.

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers