Molly’s adventures: Uncle Bob’s M

Story Info
M is for Uncle Bob’s MIstress that Molly gets to know.
1.8k words
4.38
5.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

Please read my other Molly stories for more background, no particular order.

I apologise for any mistakes but in my defence I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English is not my first language. Spell and grammar check is set to Australian English.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 year of age or older. Please do NOT read if you don't like femdom, spanking, needle play, BDSM, CBT, lesbian, or caning. Some or all of these elements may appear in the following story..

Copyright: Author

***

It had been quite a shock to Molly when she had walked in on her uncle enjoying a session with a local Mistress. She wasn't new to sex at 20 years of age when this happened but it sure was something different.

Her uncle had two different nurses look after him. There was the no fuss but boring weekday nurse, Mary, but then there was the weekend nurse, Tash, who took Bob to fun places or played games with him.

It was a Sunday and Molly had gone bushwalking with a friend on Friday and wasn't due back until late on Sunday. However, the weather had taken a turn for the worse and they had decided to cut their walk on Sunday short. Her friend had dropped her off and as Molly walked into the house she could sense that things were different. There was a faint smell of uncle Bob's expensive soap for special occasions but then there was also an unfamiliar scent of shampoo. Molly wondered if Tash had changed her shampoo when she heard a muffled moan from her uncle's room. Molly hurried over there and opened the door.

Wow, Molly didn't think she would ever forget what she saw, even if she lived to a hundred. There was Bob naked on the massage table. He was blindfolded with a red ball gag in his mouth. His nipples were pierced with multiple needles but enough of the nipples was exposed for the Japanese clover clamps to grab and pull them directly up towards the ceiling via a thin chain that was attached to the wrench that the nurses sometimes used to help mauver her uncle in and out of his wheelchair. His cock and balls were tied up and secured with chopsticks. His balls were pulled up and seemed to be connected to the pulley pulling on his nipples. Thus giving her uncle the option to relax his balls or his nipples but clearly not both.

Standing next to her uncle was a tall woman with latex gloves and holding a butt plug that she had been lubricating.

Molly's mouth opened but before she could say anything Tash the nurse appeared in view and with a finger on her lips and directing Molly out of the room while mouthing this is all okay your uncle is in good hands. They went into the living room and from there into the kitchen where Tash turned the radio on.

"Your uncle is fine. Mistress Hera is a professional with many years' experience. You do know what a masochist is, don't you?"

"Yes, what, eh, is Bob a masochist?"

"Yes, I am sure that if you think back to different conversations that he has dropped a hint or two."

"Maybe. Wow, it does explain some of the toys and magazines that I found in the loft last year. Though they mostly had pictures of dominant women dominating other women."

"Your uncle does not get many pleasures being mostly stuck in that wheel chair but he can still enjoy sexually charged pain."

"Is she going to ..."

"What, fuck him?"

"Yes."

"No, at least not like you'd expect."

"Here, have a glass of water." Said Tash and handed Molly a glass.

"Ta."

"Do you want to come and watch?" There was a mischievous hint of a smile on Tash's face.

"Is that what you were doing?" Molly almost spat some of the water back into the glass.

"No, I was helping. I have worked a bit for Hera.

"What do you do?"

"Lot of stuff. Sometimes I play the vanilla friend that surprises her and her client during a session. Lot of her clients like the idea of being discovered and I am quite vanilla" seeing Molly's raised eyebrow lead Tash to add "well vanilla compared with Hera. But sometimes I do the enemas, preparing what is needed for a session. Do background checks on clients. And so on."

"Okay." Molly said, her throat was dry. She skulled the rest of the water.

"No stress, why don't you unpack from your weekend of camping and have a shower. When you are done we will be finished and can have a catch up in the kitchen. Your uncle will go to sleep after the session and sleep for an hour or two."

"Okay."

"Sure, you are okay, it is a lot to process but nothing more than supercharged sex, really! And don't worry about making noise as Hera will now have put the headphones on him focusing his senses away from hearing on top of the black out blindfold for his eyes."

"Okay."

Tash went back and Molly got her backpack and went upstairs. Upstairs was really her domain as her uncle could no longer manage the stairs.

Wow, Molly thought. What a life her uncle was living. Even as life was slipping away from him he was extracting every little bit out of it.

When Molly got down into the kitchen Hera and Tash were there making afternoon tea. Well Tash was making it and Hera was sitting at the kitchen table.

"You, okay? I am Hera by the way." Said Hera.

"Yes, thank you. And I am Molly." Then after a moment taking Hera in again. "Don't Mistresses normally wear leather or latex or some other kink type clothes?"

"Often but I didn't want to draw too much attention and even if I could have brought some of my leathers with me your uncle likes me just as much if not more in just jeans and t-shirt. Do you have a problem with me coming here seeing your uncle?"

"No, just surprised by my own surprise. I just want him to be happy. He has given me so much over the years. Does it not hurt to have needles through your nipple?"

"That is the idea. Do you want to try?"

"Maybe." Molly surprised herself as much as Tash and Hera with her answer. Maybe she had more in common with her uncle than she had ever thought.

"Ever been spanked?" Asked Tash.

"No."

After sharing stories about anything but vanilla sex and finishing the tea and biscuits Molly had learnt quite a bit."

"I have to go see another client but you girls have fun." Hera said with a smile.

As the door closed after Hera. Tash turned her brown eyes towards Molly while running her hands through her long luscious brown hair that matched her beautiful skin tones. Molly wondered how she could keep her hair so nice on a workday.

"So do you want to get that skinny cute ass of yours spanked?" Said Tash.

Molly's throat went dry again but she managed to say "yes, please."

"Well pull down your shorts and panties and bend over the table."

"Yes."

Tash could not believe her luck. She loved to spank Hera's female clients and then finger them. They usually got so wet from being spanked.

Tash started stroking Molly's ass first softly then more firmly, giving her a bit of a massage at the same time.

"Uhm, you are a tease." Said Molly.

"You wish." And Tash brought her hand down firmly but not too hard. Six on each cheek then Tash took a break and stroked Molly's firm pale ass. "Let's see if that does not give your ass some colour." She said as she delivered another two pairs of six helping Molly's ass get redder.

Molly thought that the spanking stung but mostly it just gave her a warm feeling. Without noticing she realised that she had been pressing her pussy against the table, her wet horney pussy.

Tash didn't miss anything. "Stop rubbing your pussy against the table or you will get it all wet. I think we might need to use a cane on you. Stay here and don't move."

When she came back Molly could see that she had a few bamboo canes with her. These were from the garden shed and normally used to keep the plants in the garden upright. Tash picked one, washed and dried it.

"This one will do just nicely. Now you don't plan to show off your ass the next week or so do you?"

"No."

"Good," said Tash and delivered a well-placed cane stroke on Molly's red bottom.

"Ouch," yelled Molly, who stood up and grabbed her ass. She was sure it was bleeding.

"I can see that I need to give you some encouragement. Let me just get these nipples into play. Every time you get up from the caning I will start counting to twelve again and I will add a needle into each nipple. Got it?"

"Yes, Tash."

"Good girl." Tash put on latex gloves and started cleaning Molly's nipples with alcohol allowing them to dry. Then she got out two needles. Took one out of the protective casing. She then pinched Molly's left nipple between her fingers and pushed the needle through.

Molly could hardly believe what she was allowing Tash to do to her and how it felt. Before she knew it the other needle was through her other nipple and she was bending over the table again.

"You only have to take twelve not counting that one as you stood up. Think you can? You know I need to practise and while my aim is very good, delivering even strength strokes is something I need to work on."

"Yes, I can, okay."

Molly wasn't sure how she made it through the twelve strokes but she did.

"Well done. Stay still." Tash took a few photos. Then told her to stand up and put her arms behind her head. She then took some close ups of Molly's pierced nipples. "A keep's sake. Don't worry your face is not showing and I know the developer. But now bend over the table again."

Tash slid her hand between Molly's legs who spread them further giving Tash better access. Feeling her fingers caress Molly's pussy lips felt so good.

The glowing warm feeling in her ass made the exploration of Tash's fingers feel even better. She was so wet that there was no resistance as the two fingers started exploring inside her pussy before quickly being withdrawn to pay attention to her pussy lips and clit. Tash used both her hands and gave Molly a taste of her own pussy getting her to lick her fingers clean before getting them back into action gently playing and teasing Molly.

It was one of Molly's better orgasms, at least one she thought she would never forget. She could hardly remember Tash removing the needles but she sure remembered Tash's lips on her lips and working her way down to Tash's pussy.

*** The End ***

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers