Molly’s adventures: Camping

Story Info
Molly enjoys lesbian sex and watersports.
2.8k words
4.5
10.5k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

Please read my other Molly stories for more background, stories in no particular order.

I apologise for any mistakes but in my defence I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English is not my first language. Spell and grammar check is set to Australian English.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 year of age or older. Please do NOT read if you don't like lesbian play or watersports.

Copyright: Author

***

Molly is our protagonist working at a gym, beauty salon and living on her own in her deceased uncle's large house. She is petite, with long curly dark hair.

Nancy is part Aboriginal and part Italian, short cut hair, studying at university, beautiful dark hazelnut eyes.

Sam, the greasemonkey, has been living and working in south Victoria but has a family much further north on a farm where she also left her husband in waiting behind.

Fiona, the sparkie, is a second generation immigrant with parents from Germany and Turkey.

***

Molly looked forward to the next few days. She was going camping in a national park with her friends. They had all been in the girl guides together a long time ago now it seemed now that they were 19 or older. There were four of them that had decided to walk a part of a nature trail but also stay at some of the beaches along the trail. It was spring so it should not be too hot or too cold though the sea might be rather refreshing, so to speak.

Two of her friends lived close by so the three of them travelled together via trains and buses down to the southern part of Victoria to meet Sam. It was nice to catch up on the trains with one being an overnight train. Even though they didn't live that far apart they had not seen each other for a long time. Nancy and Fiona were good company. Just as well because Molly would be sharing a tent with Nancy.

***

The first day was a beautiful mild sunny day and four hours later they were at the first campsite close to the beach. Time had passed quickly as the trail was beautiful with lots of flowers and birds. There was no one at the campsite and they had hardly met anyone on the walk so it was down to the beach, clothes not even optional, and into the sea to soothe tired feet and legs.

Molly could not help but check out her friends. She didn't want to say anything about liking both men and women as she suspected that Sam and Nancy were rather religious and she didn't think it would go down well at all. Maybe another time.

Nancy was studying at a university, she was a bit skinny but strong. She had never once been the first to ask for a break or slow down on the walk. Her breasts were a nice b cup, brown eyes, pussy with trimmed pubic hair, and her hair on up top was in a ponytail. Molly's hair was thick brown and curly and usually long but Molly was thinking about cutting it short before the summer heat really hit. She was a bit self conscious as her pussy was smooth. She had been working part time in a beauty salon and she had thought it was a good idea to try what was on offer and what she was dishing out to the different ladies. Wow, the waxing hurt. She almost wanted to stop halfway through. Now that would have been a conversation starter.

Sam the greasemonkey had met them when they came off the train. She had also supplied the wheels. She had moved away for some mechanical work but was moving back again soon, or so she said. And she had a future husband waiting there too. She could really pick any place to live as there was always demand for a qualified mechanic.

Fiona the sparkie was often on the move as she liked to travel and could essentially get a job wherever she wanted, well if they had the mix of engines and electricity she was their man - well their woman. Everytime Molly talked to her she seemed to be working in a different place and with a different boyfriend.

"Hey, Molly, that must have hurt?" Nancy was knee deep in the sea and looked down Molly's body to her pussy.

Molly blushed. "Only while it lasted." She felt that Sam and Fiona were looking too.

"What does it feel like?" Asked Sam.

"It is okay but I think I will let it grow out again and then just keep it trimmed. Only did it because I have a casual job at a beauty salon."

"Fair enough." Said Fiona.

"Anyone bring a frisbee?" Asked Nancy.

Sam ran back to where they had put their stuff and got the frisbee.

Molly wasn't sure but she felt that Nancy was checking her out a few times but she never caught her looking.

***

They put up their tents quickly and built a fire down on the beach. A fire perfect for some Billy Tea and sausages, followed by warm apples and marshmallows for dessert.

It was warm around the fire. The conversion was easy and the silence in between was too. They seemed to be able to talk about everything and anything.

They went spotlighting briefly, listening for different animals and spotting a few. Fiona suggested star gazing but that only lasted briefly as it was getting cold.

"Bedtime." Said Nancy and they headed for their tents.

***

Molly made sure that Nancy went in first. She just had to see Nancy's ass stretch against her pants as she bent over and crawled into the tent. So firm and spankable. Fuck. Her mind was at it again. When they were walking somehow Molly had always drifted behind the others checking them out. She had even checked out Nancy as she peed. It had reminded her of the one handed books, so called, that her uncle had and didn't think she knew about. Finding his book and magazine erotica had been nothing short of a revelation for Molly. The erotica covered everything from straight vanilla to hard core sado masocism. She found herself drawn to the bondage and watersports erotica. Seeing Nancy pee made her think back to one of the books where an innocent student had been tricked by her roommate ending up bound in bed and forced to drink her roommate's pee and lick her pussy to orgasm.

Molly watched Nancy disappear into the tent. She got down on her four feet and followed. If only dreams came true she thought.

Nancy was putting on some thermal underwear to keep warm. "Do you think that we should zip our sleeping bags together to help keep warm? I think they are both left bags but we can still zip 'em together."

Molly could barely talk. "Sure, yes, good idea."

"I get so cold sometimes but worst of all is waking up cold and needing to go pee. It is so much colder out there and damp." Said Nancy as she proceeded to zip the bags together in the light from their two flashlights.

"Yes."

"Wish tents came with en suite bathrooms."

"Yes, that would be handy."

"I really hate it. I usually wake once and lie still, waiting for the need to pee to go away but of course it doesn't and I have to go out into the dark and cold, I hate it."

"I have a suggestion." Said Molly. Well, it was now or never, maybe Nancy would never talk to her again but nothing ventured, nothing gained. "I have a party bladder so I can drink your pee."

"What?" Nancy looked at Molly but with limited light from two flash lights there wasn't much to see.

"Forget it, don't know why I thought it, I just didn't want you to get cold."

"No, you cannot rescind the offer now. You are on. I will wake you when I need to go."

Molly could feel Nancy's hand in her hair and then she felt a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you, Molly, you are the best friend."

They crawled into the sleeping bags and Molly found herself spooning Nancy. She had to use all her willpower not to rub her pussy against Nancy's ass or touch her breasts. This made it hard to go to sleep not to mention that she was going to drink Nancy's pee.

Despite her mind going into hyperdrive Molly managed to fall asleep, she was tired from all the walking and playing.

Molly woke up feeling fingers on her right cheek moving her hair out of the way.

"Are you awake?" Asked Nancy.

"Yes."

"I need to pee."

"Okay."

"How do we do this? I could pee into a glass?"

"No, it could get messy. Take your bottoms off and sit on my face."

"Really?"

"Yes, that way nothing will spill."

Molly positioned herself on her back with her head on the pillow. She moved her hair out of the way as much as possible while Nancy took her pants and panties off.

Molly could not believe it. She could feel more than see Nancy spreading her pussy lips and lowering them towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and tried to form a seal to make sure that her hair and pillow would not get wet. She felt her arms being pinned down as Nancy positioned her feet. There was no backing out now. Oh, if only she could touch her own clit.

Molly felt Nancey trying to relax and waited. Nancy took a few deep breaths, relaxed and let go.

What felt like a flood hit Molly's throat but Nancy stopped nearly as quickly as she had started to give Molly time to swallow.

Molly swallowed and took some deep breaths breathing in a nice pussy and pee scent.

The pee tased not unlike her own when she had tried after first reading stories about drinking pee but a bit stronger. However, there was no time for thinking. Nancy was peeing again.

Molly tried swallowing and breathing while Nancy peed. She peed longer now but then stopped again. Molly swallowed and licked at Nancy's pussy to let her know that she could keep going.. Nancy started peeing again and this time she didn't stop until she was finished.

Nancy sighed, this felt so good and so much better than having to go outside into the cold and pee there. She started to move her left leg to get off Molly but Molly grabbed at it.

"Let me make sure that you are not wet."

"Okay." Nancy lowered her pussy back onto Molly's mouth.

Molly started to lick. She liked inside the lips and sucked on both the inner and outer lips. They felt firm and smooth. She also licked the pubic hair to make sure it wasn't wet. Then she moved towards Nancy's clit.

Nancy could not believe how good this felt. She had always been taught that touching yourself and being with boys before marriage was wrong but then she wasn't touching herself and Molly wasn't a boy. She started to feel so warm and nice. A low moan escaped her lips as Molly worked her magic on her magic button. Nancy ran her fingers over Mollys head and into her hair. She had this urge of grabbing it and pulling Molly closer to her pussy. She did.

Nancy moved her hands, rolling up her t-shirt and biting down on it. She came.

Molly could feel Nancy shake and a feeling of happiness washed over her and made her cry. Making other people happy was the best thing she knew. Nothing made her happier.

Nancy moved off her. Somehow she managed to find her thermal bottoms and pull them on before crawling into the sleeping bags next to Molly.

"Thank you." She kissed Molly on the cheek.

"You are welcome. Anytime."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Molly went for it and kissed Nancy on the mouth. Nancy could have interpreted it as a mistaken attempt at kissing her cheek but she kissed Molly back.

They fell asleep with Molly again spooning Nancy.

***

When Nancy and Molly woke up, Sam had already started the fire and was making Billy Tea and pancakes for breakfast. The rest of them packed up and after breakfast they headed off again over another headland and to the next beach.

Molly had been worried that Nancy would feel funny about what they did but Nancy had given her a huge smile and a kiss on the cheek. Molly looked forward to walking behind Nancy going over the headland.

***

The path was steep but they saw a lot of plants and animals that Molly had never seen before. Her friends seem to know so much, especially Sam who had been living close by for some time now.

They enjoyed the view from the headland watching the sea from a clearing and also seeing the beach they were going to be lying on soon.

They only met a few hikers otherwise everything was quiet bar the noises in the forest.

The beach was totally different from the beach from the day before. The sand was so different, almost softer.

They lay on the beach, went for a swim, lay on the beach, went for a swim, lay on the beach with a book. What a life.

Sam made sure that everyone was using sunscreen. Molly wished that she could put it on her friends' most intimate parts. She had given a few massages at the beauty salon so why not put that to good use. "Hey I will help you put the sunscreen on and give you a massage at the same time." She said before her brain could stop her mouth.

"Fantastic." Said Sam and Fiona in unison. Nancy had a sly smile on her lips.

Both Sam and Fiona were ready to turn over and Molly started massaging Sam's back and spreading the sunscreen.

"Here, hand the bottle over, I will do Fiona." Said Nancy to Molly and put her hand out for the bottle. She still had that sly smile on her lips. Molly smiled back and gave her the bottle.

They massaged and spread sunscreen with Fiona and Sam moaning in relaxed pleasure.

Nancy mimicked what Molly did. As they finished shoulder and back they skipped down to feet and worked their way upwards.

Sam was moaning as Molly worked her way upwards, Sam spread her legs. As if on cue Fiona also spread her legs. Molly massaged in between Sam's thighs. Nancy did the same. They both moved up towards the centres of pleasure but then moved away to the back of their thighs and down.. Fiona and Sam both wiggled their bottoms at the same time in frustration.

Molly and Nancy got more sunscreen. Now was time to make sure that their friends' asses didn't get sunburnt.

Fiona and Sam could not believe how good it felt to lie there on the beach in the sun listening to the sea and getting a massage. The only thing was the fire that was burning down there. They both wished that they could rub it out. Molly accidently - not - slipped her fingers down over Sam's pussy lips and towards her clit. Fiona looked over at Sam in response to the moan that escaped Sam's lips. At the same time Fiona moaned as Nancy followed suit and slipped her fingers down towards Fiona's pussy lips playing with them and said "We need to make sure that nothing burns, the sand reflects the sun you know."

"Yes, please make sure." Said Sam.

"Yes." Said Fiona.

Fiona reached out to Sam and they locked fingers.

Nancy and Molly worked on putting out the fire they had started. When Sam and Fiona came Nancy and Molly left them there and went for a swim.

Nancy splashed some water on Molly. "Need to cool down, you horney slut?"

"Yes," Molly said smiling and pulled Nancy closer for a kiss. Kissing felt so good and right.

"That is not cooling you know," said Nancy as she broke the kiss with a smile.

"I know."

They swam and watched the birds fly over head looking for fish.

***

Dinner was bush tucker and reconstituted meat and vegetable soup and then Billy Tea but the marshmallows were not to be found and Sam went looking. The marshmallows were in Molly and Nancy's tent and when Sam came out of their tent she had a funny look on her face.

"Hey, Fiona. You know why Nancy and Molly are so warm and manage to sleep in in the morning?"

"No, why?"

"They zip their sleeping bags together."

"Why didn't we think of that?"

"Exactly."

Molly and Nancy didn't say anything but shared a look. Nothing had been said about the massage on the beach. Not that anything needed to be said.

It was going to be a good night.

*** The End ***

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers