Molly's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only got in at the University of Mobile. My grades weren't quite enough for USA. I'm going to major in education. I'd love to teach school, Sir." Molly almost forgets to be polite. She's interested. And it shows. The words are gushing from her lips.

"That's where I've seen you!" Molly's father suddenly says. "You play for the Jag's, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," Kent answers politely, "second-string kicker and punter."

Molly's eyes go wide. And the grin on her face stretches even wider. I can already imagine what she's going to be telling her friends. I won't be in that story. It will be how she dumped Nate to go out with a college football player. A cute one. What teenage girl wouldn't at least think about it?

"Have Molly back by ten?" I ask Kent.

"Sure thing." He holds his hand out to take Molly's hand. She eagerly gives hers. I unclip the leash from Molly's collar and Kent leads her away.

It's five minutes after six and Nate hasn't shown up yet. "What am I going to tell Nate?" Renee wonders aloud, but with a grin on her face that tells me, she's going to enjoy getting rid of him.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Nate is going to be late... It seems he ran into some trouble on the way here."

Renee looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I don't elaborate. Renee lives in Escambia County (Alabama, not Florida), but her house is only about 100 feet over the county line from Baldwin County. And the nearest major road dips back and forth over the county line. Unfortunately for Nate my friend Janelle just happened to be working a radar trap on that road this evening. Or actually patrolling that sector with her radar gun on. And maybe with a description of Nate's car... call me evil, but I'll bet Nate is having fun! I hope he likes dogs. Specifically drug-sniffing ones. I suspect he'll be meeting some of those tonight. When I told Janelle about Nate, she offered to help. She doesn't like turds either. She's helping the way cops help with everything...

Chapter 02: The Naughty Mommy

Now Molly is properly supervised. Kent isn't one of my toys. He isn't into D/s that much, but what guy doesn't like a girl who will do whatever he tells her to? I use him now and again, as I am tonight. At least during the times when he doesn't have a girlfriend. He knows that I will ensure he has a good time, if not with Molly then with another of my toys later. As long as he does what I want to be done. Tonight I told him to make sure Molly has a good, but chaste, date. He's taken enough girls out for me that he knows what I expect. He'll make sure that Molly follows my rules. Hopefully, the collar around Molly's neck will serve as a reminder to her that her date is all my doing. That she's only there because I want her to be. That I can take it all away as easily as I've given it to her. Hopefully, Molly will accept her place, that she's to obey the rules I've given her, like it or not.

I have four hours until Molly is due back. I suspect by now Renee is wondering what comes next. If I'll leave. If I'll be back when Molly gets home. Or if I'll leave Molly to her. I am definitely not going to leave Molly to her. As easily as Molly allowed me to take charge of her, tells me that Renee doesn't have it in her to take charge of Molly. The girl will walk all over Renee just as she has been doing. Probably as she's been doing her entire life.

The truth is that I don't have a set plan for the next four hours. Nikolai wondered if Renee might have some secret submissive fantasies of her own. I've wondered about it, too. It's not so often that a mother would hear a few comments by her daughter and figure out that her daughter was submissive and wanted to serve someone. It tells me that Renee has wither been around D/s a lot, or else she's been exploring it, reading stories online, watch (mostly fake) video clips, and maybe even chatting with people. That I've seen plenty of. Subs who either don't have the guts to just try what they're wanting to or those who don't know how to go about finding a Domme do things like that.

I've decided to just find out for myself. That's not to say that Nikolai isn't interested in the answer, too. Depending on what, if anything, excites Renee, there might be a place for her in his toybox, if I don't want her in mine. I'm here. That means I get dibs on all those here. I think it's an unwritten rule.

I help myself to a recliner that has me sitting caddy-corner from the sofa where Renee and her husband are sitting, waiting. Both look slightly pleased. I think both with Molly's date, a boy her father definitely likes as her date, and with the polite manner in which Molly behaved for me. I'm sure Renee is wondering just how I so quickly got Molly to behave like that. I wasn't getting any of the sass she does from Molly.

"Let's cut to the chase," I begin. I'm talking to both of them. I'm using my firm, but still professional, voice. It's my "this is how things are, like it or not," voice. "You two are to blame for Molly. That girl hasn't a clue what rules or discipline are. Both of you deserve a very harsh punishment for letting her get away with so much for so long.

"I'll decide what to do with you later. Once I figure out for myself why you've been so negligent. Ken, you will sit on this sofa. You will not get up for any reason. Nor will you say anything. Just sit and wait for your turn. Renee, go with my slave." I wave to Sophie. I'd whispered to her what I wanted to do a few minutes ago, as soon as Molly was out the door. Sophie knows what to do.

Sophie hurries over to Renee. She reaches down and takes Renee's hand. Renee looks up at Sophie, a stunned look on her face. She quietly allows Sophie to bring her up to her feet and lead her to the kitchen. Sophie puts Renee in a chair beside the table, putting Renee's side to the table. It has her back to her husband, and on the sofa, he has his back to her. It will allow him to hear everything, but see nothing without disobeying.

Renee sits. As I take a seat on the same side of the table but facing her, I can see that Renee is fidgeting slightly in her chair. I don't have to tell her how to sit politely. Sophie did that for me. And that's how Renee is sitting, waiting on me.

I start by asking Renee a few mundane questions. Ones I don't care about the answers to. Questions that put her mind at ease. It takes only a couple of minutes for Renee to stop fidgeting and relax. My questions are nothing.

Then I start with the real questions. "When was the last time you had sex?"

Renee blushes lightly. Instantly she's fidgeting again. The look on her face tells me she's wondering what this might have to do with Molly. And that she's even more anxious that I might be going further than she was just starting to think I would. She answers that it's been last weekend.

I ask her when was the last time she masturbated. She blushes deeper. She averts her eyes from me. "Wednesday... " she answers me very quietly as if she's trying to keep her husband from hearing the answer.

I ask her about Wednesday. It takes specific and pointed questions for me to get meaningful answers out of her. But in the end, I know that it was Wednesday evening while she was in the shower.

With a few more questions, a blushing Renee tells me that she's experienced with oral sex, but refuses to do anal. Ken, according to her, likes oral sex. She doesn't care for giving it nearly as much as he does for receiving it. And she doesn't swallow. She doesn't mind getting, either.

Now it's time for the moment of truth. It's time to see whether Renee will submit or object. I tell her to stand up. She gets to her feet, standing with the back of her calves against the chair. I tell her to take her blouse off and put it on the table. It's the exact same thing I just did with Molly. Then I stare at Renee, waiting to see what she's going to do, but hoping that she gets the impression that I'm simply waiting for it to get done.

Renee, I've just learned, is 43 years old. I'm guessing that she's about 5'6" and around 135 or 140 pounds. She has the same light brown, almost blond, hair that Molly does. She wears it the same too, straight and loose, hanging down to the bottoms of her shoulder blades. She has a slightly ovalish face with a jawline that slightly angular features. She has some brilliant green, and slightly wide, eyes under well-plucked eyebrows. She has a slightly long, and decently angular nose with sharp features. A wide mouth, framed with moderately plush medium pink lips tops off her face.

She's dressed casually today. She has on a pair of white denim jeans that are tight on her body, all the way down to where they end at mid-calf. Above that is a light cotton black blouse. It's not exactly dressing up to impress, but it does flaunt her lean body and ample breasts. I suspect that's what she was after. Otherwise, knowing that I'm a stranger doing them a favor they practically begged a friend to arrange, I would have expected a woman to dress nicely for company. But it seems that Renee has chosen to flaunt the best aspects of her body instead. It's something a slut would do at a party. Turning her body into a neon sign advertising what she's offering. It's one of several things that lead me to suspect Nikolai and I were right about her.

Renee hesitates for a few seconds, standing with a surprised look on her face. Maybe she wants this. But whether she does or not, she definitely did not expect anything to happen today. I just love surprising people.

After those few seconds, she reaches to the bottom of her blouse, a simple and snug pullover, and lifts it over her head. It reveals a satiny white bra. It too could have come from Wal-Mart, or maybe someplace just a notch better. It has a wide band around her chest and straps over her shoulders. It does have some lace on it, but only fringing the tops of the cups. Full cups that cover almost all of her mounds. Hers appears to be just as ample as Molly's. And from what I can tell with the bra on, hers appear to just as firm, too.

It also lets me see that her stomach is flat and toned. Plus she's a lean woman. Her shoulders are bonier than Molly's are. Slightly leaner. She has a good feminine curve to her waist, too. It lets me see the shape of Renee's arms as well; they're lean, almost athletically so, with a slightly noticeable musculature to them. I've already seen her moderately bony wrists and hands. She's a lean woman.

I doubt she's a stupid woman, so I'm confident she has a pretty good idea that I'm going to want more than her shirt to come off. Despite the look of surprise on her face. Maybe she didn't expect anything to come off, but not that it's started, I'm sure she can guess it's going to go further.

I decide to ask for her jeans next. Maybe it will let her tell herself that I won't ask for everything. Not that she wouldn't give me everything. I can already see that she's going to get naked if I tell her to. She decided that the minute I asked for her shirt.

Renee hesitates for just a second. It's short enough that I wonder if it's just for appearances, that she's not as hesitant to strip as she wants me to think she is. Or maybe that she wants Ken to think that she's reluctant to strip. Or doesn't want him to think she's so willing to undress. It takes her just a moment to wiggle the tight jeans down her legs and step her feet out of them. She hurries to fold them up and set them atop her shirt on the table.

It shows me more evidence of what I've started to suspect. Renee is wearing a pair of sheer white panties that are almost see-through. They're not the most modest panties. They're high cut, with lacy sides along the tops of her hip bones. In front, they have a long V of sheer fabric to cover her pubes. Through the fabric, I can see the darkness of a narrow, well-trimmed bush. It's not that dark, so I bet her fur isn't that dense.

Now I can see that her hips are lean and curvy. Her legs are just lean. They're well-toned, too. There doesn't seem to be an ounce of flab or fat on her. I don't see much in the way of loose skin, skin that's lost its elasticity, either.

I firmly ask for her bra now. Renee blushes slightly, but she doesn't hesitate more than a second to start reaching up behind her body for the clasp. It doesn't take her much time to unhook it and slip it off.

I'd say she's a 34-D. Her breasts are definitely ample. But age has taken a light toll on them. They're not quite as firm as I'd bet they once were. They look to have a touch of softness to them. And they lie against her chest making a decent crease at their undersides. Her mounds hang somewhat to her sides, spreading out and forming a wide-V at her cleavage. Her spongy mounds are topped with wide rings of light pink-brown. Her nipples are rock hard. They're narrow, standing up like the tip of a pen or something. Not quite man-narrow, but not exactly wide, either. Not even as wide as a pencil eraser. The way her mounds lie on her chest has her nipples pointing somewhat outward and upward.

I don't touch her breasts. Not yet, anyway. I have something more intimate in mind for Renee. At least I do now that I can see how willingly she's stripping for me. I call for her panties to come off. She's expecting it. She still blushes slightly, but she quickly slips them down.

As she does, I keep an eye on Ken to make sure he's not peeking. He won't know how willingly her clothes are coming off, only that they are. I see a trace of tension in him, as if he's eager to turn around and watch the show, but is stopping himself.

It shows me that I was right. Renee has a youthfully toned and firm body. Her pubes are flat. I see the bush I could infer through her panties. It's narrow, more like a wide stripe than a triangle. But it flows down over to cover a fairly prominent pussy mound. I can already see long and wide lips. Her fur is rather sparse, more so because it's cut short.

I have no way of knowing what Renee wants, or what she'll react to. Some subs need me to be hard and cold with them. Others want me to be soft, more like a friend. It's not too important to me how I speak to them. Only that they obey. I decide to start with a mixed approach with Renee. I reach my hand up to her jaw and cradle it gently. I turn her head so that she's looking right at me. I stare into her brilliant eyes.

"Renee, is your pussy aroused right now?" I ask softly, but lacing a heavy note of firmness in my voice.

Now Renee really blushes. "Yes," she more breathes out, her voice is so muted.

I sigh. "Where are your manners? You're standing here naked while everyone else has clothes on. Isn't that enough to remind you of your place in this world? My world. Don't you know which of us is the Queen and which is worthless peasant serf? Don't you want to respect your Queen, peasant? Now, try again. Be polite. And speak up so I can hear you." I add a little more firmness to my voice.

"Yes, Ma'am," Renee answers, raising her voice about halfway back to its normal volume.

I scold her again, insulting her manners, but also tell her how I want her to answer me. It's the same instructions I gave Molly. I add a harsh reminder to quit pretending she's so shy, and answer me in a normal voice.

"Yes, Ma'am, my pussy is aroused right now, Ma'am." Renee blushes deeply as she answers in her normal voice. A voice she knows Ken will hear. And now he will know that she's hot. I think she was embarrassed for him to know it. That made it more fun for me to make her say it.

"I think I'll just get a look at this body before I decide what to do with it," I say teasingly sweet. I tell Renee to turn to her side and face the table. To step back from it, then to lean over and rest her forearms on the table with her elbows at the edge. Then I have her scoot her feet back a little farther, pulling her back flat. It also gives me unimpeded access to the large mounds of her breasts dangling straight down from her chest. Finally, I have her pick her head up and stare at the wall across from her.

It gives me a good view of her firm cheeks, now pulled tautly. Her globes don't have the defined bottom curve that Molly's do. Renee's more flow outward as they rise from her thighs. But they rise into a pair of shapely, well-rounded cheeks. Globes that are not too big. Globes that fully meet, their insides only barely touching to close off her crack. Globes with no looseness to them, and firm hard muscles.

It lets me see just how long the lips of her puffing mound are. And wide. Her lips leet fully, leaving only a fine slit as they do. A long slit. A slit that already glistens with the hint of wetness to it.

But that's not where I planned to start. I plan to start with those pendulous breasts hanging down. So I do. I firmly tell Renee to stay, telling her that means not to move or speak. To just stand there until I tell her otherwise. Then I cup my hand around the closer of her mounds.

Renee quivers slightly, but only once, as she feels my hand touching her bare breast. She stills. I give it a gentle squeeze with my hand, even though I don't have enough hand to fully encircle her mound. It lets me feel that her breasts are like wet sponges. Soft, easily squished, but with some firmness in them.

I keep a gentle hold around her mound. I put the fingers of my other hand to the tip of her mound, right atop her nipple as it stands down. Immediately I feel just how hard that narrow nub is. I stroke my fingers over it. I feel another little quiver run through Renee's body as I begin caressing her nipple. I feel the skin around the nub pull up, tensing and raising goosebumps atop her mound.

I keep my fingers stroking lightly atop her nipple. It doesn't take but a couple of strokes for me to see Renee start relaxing despite the fresh shiver sweeping over her. I give her another few seconds to get into the soft tease. "Now we know those breasts are eager for some attention, too!" I say softly, with just a hint of excitement in my voice. Then I take my hands away from her breast. And tease her other breast the same.

I pull on a pair of latex gloves, snapping them loud enough for her to hear me. I slide my chair around behind Renee. It has her pussy almost even with my eyes. Renee might not notice where my eyes are, but there's no way she misses my fingers as they gently take hold of her lips and open them wide.

Only once I've parted those plump lips do I finally see the thin, long lips of her light pink inner folds. Her pinkness is light. It's flushed hot and bright now, too. At the top of those long lips, I see where they flow together into a fairly small knot that nestles an equally narrow clit that's now straining hard to poke its head up. It's all wet, covered in a clingy layer of musky, oily, honey.

I can also see her moderately wide tunnel, its entrance flush with her pinkness. It's open enough that I can see about halfway into her depths. Her walls look to be soft and pulpy. They look to be hot, too. And they are definitely wet. With Renee leaning over the table, she's gaping just enough that I could ease a finger into her, my finger lightly gliding against her walls.

I decide to start with Renee's pussy. I very slowly start to ease a gloved finger into her tunnel. She shudders slightly as she feels my touch. My finger has barely started to enter her when I hear Renee let out a long, deep purr that she tries hard to mute. She fails to mute it. Fails badly. I'm sure Ken hears it from across the room. As my finger continues slipping into her pussy, I see more of those goosebumps erupt all over her lips and onto the creases of her thighs. They spring up hard, prominent, and faster than fast. Renee purrs a little more urgently. She shudders again, too, before my finger is halfway into her.

I'm a rather small woman. My fingers are equally short and slender. I slip all of my finger into Renee's pussy. I don't reach the back of her depths. I almost never do like this. I just don't have the finger for it. Nor is my finger wide enough to stretch her tunnel. Only to glide along its nervy walls. The light touch is plenty for Renee to feel it so sweetly.

123456...8