Molly's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that she is bound to the bed, she stays fully tied. You will untie her at exactly 6:00 am, and not a second before. It is your responsibility to be awake and wake her on time. If you're late, you'll be spanked for it. Once you have her untied, Renee will make your bed. She may then use the bathroom and shower alone. You are not to let her out of your sight. Watch her as she does everything. I just can't trust this slutty bitch not to try and diddle herself in there! You get spanked if she does, so pay attention. Once she's out of the shower, she will pick out her clothes, bring them to you, and give them to you. You will hand them to her one piece at a time and watch her dress. Then you may take the collar off her neck and set it on the nightstand, on top, in open view. It stays there until bedtime. Once her collar is off, Renee is free to go wake Molly."

I give Ken the key to the lock on Renee's collar. Then I set the key to Molly's collar on the nightstand. I tell Renee that only she may take Molly's collar off. And she is to do that only for school. She is to take it off at the front door, immediately before Molly steps out. And then, when Molly returns, Molly may not leave the door until Renee has the collar locked back around her neck. If Molly goes anywhere but school, she goes with the collar around her neck. Or she stays home with the collar around her neck.

I tell Ken that Renee won't be getting the vibrator, he may set that on the nightstand where it is to stay until it's time for Molly to be tucked in again.

I tell Ken to get in the bed and kneel between Renee's legs. Her legs are spread wider than Molly's were. It leaves him plenty of room to kneel between her knees without touching them.

Renee's pussy is drenched. Her furry lips are soaked with her honey, as are the creases of her thighs. But hers has plump, wide lips that fully meet, leaving only a fine slit where they do. I have Ken use his fingers to open Renee's lips wide. He's not shy about touching his wife's pussy. In fact, he looks eager to touch hers.

He opens her lips. It's far from clean. I can still see the whiteness of Kent's cream against her flushed, hot, pinkness. I'm sure it's cream that's leaked out of her tunnel and was held in by her lips, but it's still his cream. I scold Ken for it, telling him that he didn't tongue her so clean after all. And I tell him he's going to pay for that. I wink at Sophie to let her know that I'm not mad at her for it. I'm just making an excuse. There really isn't much of his cream left. Ken did a far better job of licking it up than I'm pretending he did.

I tell Ken to put the pad of a single finger to Renee's clit. Her nub is narrower than Molly's, but it's poking its head up just as eagerly. I have him start moving his finger over the tip of her aching nub very slowly. In a small circle. I take hold of his wrist to lighten up the pressure he's putting on her nub until his finger isn't so much rubbing it as gliding along over the tip of it.

Renee starts screeching very desperately hungry moans. Her limbs snap as she thrashes against the ropes. But she's tight tautly, and the ropes hold her fairly still. They leave her a little wiggle room for her hips, but not for much else of her. It's what she gets. And she's making use of every centimeter of it. Her moans are deep and throaty, as they were when Kent fucked her. They're louder than Molly's were, too.

I stand over Ken, ensuring that he masturbates Renee's pussy exactly the way I want him to. And I remind Renee that she's not allowed to cum. Not until she's told to cum. I don't warn her how high the price of an illicit orgasm will be - two hours of merciless teasing, the same as Molly just barely endured ten minutes of.

I tell Ken that he's to watch the clock again. I tell him that I know it's not fair to make him service both pussies, but he is the only boy in the house and both of these pussies like boys. They both like girls, too, but I don't mention that. I have no doubt Renee could give Molly just as intense of an orgasm as he did. But that's another lesson for another day.

I keep my crop in hand, lightly tapping Ken on his bottom a few times to remind him to pay attention to how he's touching Renee.

There's no telling Renee anything. She's too busy snapping against those ropes and screeching out those sultry moans. I doubt she even hears Ken as he counts off the minutes. From 15, counting them off backward for Renee. I doubt she wants to hear him, either. It's just a reminder of how much longer she's going to be suffering as she holds her climax back. Her head thrashes from side to side, too. It doesn't take long for her to get it far enough to one side that she can bite into the puffy pillow under her head. She bites. And she bites hard, hanging onto the pillow. As her head thrashes, now it shakes the pillow around with it.

Her pussy isn't as modest as she is. It starts weeping honey. Honey steadily begins to form a puddle under her bottom. After a couple of more minutes, her pussy begins twitching crisply.

She lasts the fifteen minutes, but it's a very entertaining sight to watch. By the end, she's thrashing wildly against the ropes and not moving much as she does. Her moans have deepened, and taken the tone of unfettered pleas. The pillow in her mouth does little, if anything, to mute those moans.

I tell Ken to ask Renee if she wants to cum. It's a scripted question. He asks if her slutty pussy is ready to cum like a cheap gutter whore."

I can barely make out Renee's answer. Her voice is that breathy. "Yes, Please! Please make my slutty pussy cum like the cheapest gutter whore, honey!"

"Did you want to cum while that boy fucked you, slut?" Ken asks another scripted question.

"Yes, honey! I'm sorry!"

"Was his cock that good in your slutty pussy?"

"Yes, honey! I'm sorry, his cock was incredible in my slutty pussy!"

"Your pussy liked it better than my tiny cock, didn't it, slut?" Ken reluctantly asks the scripted question. As if he's afraid to hear her honest answer.

"I"m sorry, honey!" Renee cries out in her throaty moan, "his cock wash just so big and wonderful in my pussy! I'm sorry, but yes, it felt better!" As desperate as Renee is for an orgasm right this instant, I don't think she'd dare try and lie about it.

"Cum all you want to, slut." I finally allow Ken to tell her.

Renee screams, her body snapping hard against the ropes. Her hips snap, bucking up and down now, as she trashes through her first orgasm.

Ken obediently keeps stroking her clit as if she'd never cum.

Renee keeps screaming loud and urgent moans. For a second they take on a slightly pained note as he pushes her through her first orgasm, but then she explodes with her second. It gets her snapping hard against her ropes yet again. The screamed moans never let up.

Renee lasts through four orgasms. Then she falls limp and spent on the mattress. She pants shallow breaths, her skin flushed a bright pink and sweaty. But she lies still, not reacting at all to Ken's finger teasing her clit. That's when I tell him he may stop. Renee doesn't show it at all. She just lies there in a hot, sweaty limp mess.

I tell Ken to get up. He does. I remind him that Renee isn't allowed to be untied until 6:00, and he assures me that he won't let her up. He glances at her, as if to say, "like she's going to open her eyes before then." She probably isn't. He'll likely be waking her up at 6:00. but when he does, her pussy will still be well sated.

I finally snip the zip tip binding Ken's cock. His cock instantly springs to full stiffness, sticking straight out at me. Ken grimaces hard as it does, already thinking he's going to endure another punishment for that.

I reach down and take a gentle hold on Ken's balls. "I see you still haven't learned not to be such a horny little boy!" I tell him. "You will stand there, and stand still until that cock is soft."

Very slowly I start squeezing his balls. It takes him a few seconds to feel what I'm doing. But once he does, his eyes go wide and he almost starts crying. I keep squeezing, the pressure on his balls getting harder very slowly.

In about a minute, Ken's stiffened up, every muscle in his body rock hard. His face is a tight mask of pain, too. I'm not squeezing nearly my hardest yet, but hard enough that he is definitely not liking it. Yet he obediently stands there and allows me to squeeze his balls a little harder.

After another minute Ken cries out. It's a fairly muted cry, but one laced with true strain. I know his balls are throbbing so unpleasantly by now. Finally his cock goes soft. I stop squeezing, holding the pressure I already have on those eggs until his cock is fully limp. Then I release his balls.

Before his cock can spring back to hardness, something I'm sure it's already thinking about doing, I have Sophie bring me a cock tube. It's a clear, hard plastic tube. The one Sophie hands me is about 6" long and 1 ¼" across its inside. It's the smallest of the three I brought. It has a few slits in one end for straps. Its other end is closed off with a wire mesh that will prevent Ken from reaching into the tube.

I put the tube over his mostly soft cock. There's plenty of room in the tube for his shaft. Enough for it to get hard inside the tube. I start with the pair of slits at the bottom of the tube. I thread a plastic zip tie through them then wrap it around the very top of his sack, above his balls. I cinch the strap slightly snug. Tight enough that his balls aren't going to pass through it, so it's not coming off, but not so tight that it impairs the blood flow. Another pair of straps go through a single slit on either side of that one. Each of those I pull snug around the top of a thigh, putting it right in the crease. A final and much longer strap goes through a slit at the top of the tube and gets snugged around his waist, just above the cheeks of his bottom. Those straps will hold the tube flush against his pubes. It will surround his cock, preventing anything from getting to it. And it's loose enough that he can't even use the tube to stroke his cock. Even stiff, his cock isn't thick enough to be snug against the inside of the tube.

"There!" I squeal excitedly. "Now you are going to learn your lesson about being such a horny little perverted boy!" I giggle. "That tube stays on your cock until I take it off. The instant I'm not watching you, you will discover that with it on, there's nothing you can do with that cock. No way you can get it close to cumming. The only thing you can use it for is to pee. You'll just have to learn to accept that horniness and wait for your Queen to decide I want to see that teeny little cum!"

I watch the horror sweep over his face as he realizes that he's going to be masturbating his wife nightly. And that is most definitely going to excite him. But he won't be able to get any relief. He'll be sleeping unsatisfied and horny every night after pleasuring his wife and fully satisfying her.

His only chance is to cut the plastic zip ties. There's no other way he will ever get to his cock. But if he does, he'll be in trouble. Unless he can figure out where to buy more hot pink zip ties, there's no replacing mine.

"Now, get in bed with my pretty little peasant whore. I'll show myself out."

1...345678