Molly's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell Molly that's enough for now. She reluctantly breaks the kiss. The look on her face tells me that she's hoping I'll let it go beyond a kiss. Probably not all the way, at least not on a first date, but definitely a little further. Enough to entice Kent to ask her out again.

Now I can see the bulge in Kent's pants. It tells me the kissing, and his hand did the job I wanted it to. It got him aroused.

Then again, Kent has taken a few girls out for me before. He knows that I always have a happy ending for him. What he doesn't know is what the ending will be. I don't think it's been the same twice yet for him. And I know it's never been what I have in mind for tonight.

I take Molly's leash. It should let Molly know their date is officially over. That she's no longer his date, just my bitch. She obediently keeps an eye on me, but also keeps glancing at Kent. "Molly, you don't want to leave him with that little problem you seem to have caused, do you, bitch?"

"No, Ma'am..." Molly says sweetly with a glance at the bulge in his pants.

"Oh, stop being such a slut!" I scold Molly. "I can't believe you think I'd give that pussy's virginity away on a first date just because it's so hot and wet!" Molly blushes slightly, which tells me that her pussy is indeed hot and wet. And Molly feels it. I see Kent grin slightly, which tells me he's listening, too. And quite pleased that Molly is aroused along with him.

I tug on Molly's leash, snapping it lightly. "Be a good bitch. Take your date by the hand and bring him along. We'll just have to find another solution for that problem you caused."

Molly doesn't hesitate to take Kent's eagerly offered hand. I lead her by the leash. She follows me, walking beside Kent, towards the kitchen. Then, as soon as Molly catches sight of the kitchen, she hesitates, her feet freezing in place for a second.

I know Molly didn't expect the sight that awaits her in the kitchen. Not even a tiny piece of it. I have her mom and dad standing in front of the far wall. They're side-by-side, facing the wall. They're still completely naked. Both are in the same position, too. They're leaning over with their backs flat. They have their hands stretched out in front of them, bracing against the wall. They have their feet spread wide, Renee's left foot flush against Ken's right one. They're holding their heads up, staring at the wall in front of them. Both are rigidly still, trying hard to ignore everything. Sophie stands beside them, a strap in her hand, to discipline both should either move.

Both have fairly pink bottoms, the result of a couple of spankings they've gotten during the hours Molly has been on her date. They both have a slightly brighter, and fresh, strap stripe across their bottoms, telling me that one of them moved enough for Sophie to see it. She's very attentive when it comes to making my toys behave for me.

With Renee leaning over as she is, her pussy is fully bared. Her moderately puffy little mound stands up proud, showing off its furry lips and the pink gash between them. And showing off the liberal coat of honey drenching her fur. Honey that clings to the creases of her thighs, too. It has her cheeks pulled taut, into well rounded hard globes. And it has her crack pulled slightly open. Wide enough for the tight pink ring of her asshole to be visible between her globes.

Ken is in the same position. His large balls dangling down loosely between his thighs. His softer, looser cheeks aren't as taut as Renee's. Nor are they spread as widely. The dark ring of his dime-sized asshole is barely visible at the bottom of his crack. What's not visible is his cock. It's fully soft and limp. It's also still bound in the tight U, where it's been for hours now, which makes it impossible for his cock to get hard. But from behind one can't see that his cock is bound. Or even see his cock. Just his dangling balls with their sparse fur. It makes it look like he doesn't even have a cock.

I don't hesitate when Molly does. In one step, Molly's leash is taut, pulling on her collar, and pulling it to bite hard into the back of her neck. It forces Molly to take that next step into the kitchen. And to bring Kent along with her.

Kent, being male, immediately has his eyes on Renee's bottom. More likely on her immodestly displayed, and equally immodestly sloppy-wet, pussy.

I lead them over until they are standing a couple of feet directly behind the space between the two bare bottoms. I stop them there. Kent tries to pay attention to Molly, but I can see the corner of his eye trying just as hard to check out Renee's naked body. Her body is slightly firmer and curvier than Molly's, and her breasts are just as ample. She's an attractive woman, not just an attractive woman of 43.

I give a firm tug on Molly's leash, snapping the chain again. It gets her attention. I put my hand under her jaw, cradling it and holding her head still with her eyes looking at me. And just at me. "This is what you are going to do, bitch." I use my sternest voice, hoping to get it through to Molly that she's going to do this. And that I don't care how little she likes the idea. "There are three holes." I wave a hand in the general direction of the displayed bottoms. "Two assholes and a pussy. Since you caused his problem, you will offer him the use of his choice of those three holes to solve it. I suggest you offer it very sweetly. You do not want him to decline your offer. Is that clear, peasant bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Molly answers with the unhappiest look on her face. As if she's about to cry. She takes just a second to pull herself together. She leans her body against Kent's, her hand caressing his back. She kisses him again, just as hotly as before.

"Sir... I'm really so sorry for causing a problem I should have known Miss Rodgers wouldn't let me fix for you..." Her voice is moderately sultry. I'm sure it's the best she can do with what little experience she has. Sultry takes practice to perfect. But her voice is hushed and sugary. "She offers you these three holes, Sir... please, Sir, will you please pick one and solve that problem for me, Sir? Please, Sir, I so totally do not want you leaving here with that problem. Please, pick one... whichever you'd like, Sir."

I know there's zero chance Kent will pick Ken. Kent isn't gay or bi. But Ken doesn't know that. All he knows is that I've just offered his asshole up to be fucked by this guy. The same guy I just allowed to date his daughter. I'll bet Ken is praying that Kent won't pick his butt. I doubt he's stopped to consider that means Kent is about to fuck his wife.

Kent's eyes immediately go to Renee. He eagerly eyes her bottom, and especially the sloppy wet pussy poking out for him.

I tell Molly to be a good date and help Kent. Following my instructions, Molly drops to her knees in front of, and to the side of, Kent. She looks up with a smile on her face, bats her eyes at Kent, and politely asks "May I please be allowed to free your cock for you, Sir?"

"Sure," Kent answers quickly.

Molly unzips his pants. She pulls them down a little way, revealing a snug pair of cotton boxer briefs. She pulls those down for him as well. Further down that, she needs to. She smiles as she does. As she bares a cock that's just under seven inches long and at least 1 ½" across. It's not the biggest of cocks, but it is definitely a big, nice one. It's circumcised, showing off its light purple bulbous head. And now it's as hard as steel.

Molly puts her hand to the shaft. I'd bet it's the first time she's ever touched a cock. She's very gentle, far more than she needs to be, as she moves it free of the underwear so that it stands straight out from the dense jungle of black curls around it.

"You may indulge your sluttiness and kiss it once, peasant bitch." I tell Molly. Immediately I see a lustful desire on her face. Almost as quickly it's replaced by a nervousness. It tells me what I already knew. Molly doesn't know what to do. She's going to fumble her way through it and pray that Kent doesn't notice her utter lack of experience and knowledge.

I save her. "Don't be too slutty, bitch!" I say teasingly but firmly. "Open wide. Take just that nice big head of it into your mouth. Close just your lips around it, and make good and sure that your teeth don't get anywhere near him. Now swirl your tongue slowly around that soft head, just once, and lightly." With my detailed instructions, Kent won't know that this is a first for Molly. He'll only know that she's obeying her instructions.

Molly eagerly follows her directions. As soon as her tongue starts moving around the sensitive head of Kent's cock, he moans a sweet, and long, purr. It encourages Molly. It looks to me like she slows her tongue down, drawing this little tease out as long as she can. I wanted her to. I see the reluctance on her face as she releases his cock from her mouth.

I have Molly stand. I have her gently put her hand to the very base of his shaft. "Which one of those eager holes would you like me to put this huge cock to, Sir?" Molly obediently asks him in a very honeyed voice. And with another bat of her eyes.

"That pussy." Kent answers her softly.

I glare hard at Molly, letting her know that I don't care if she wants to, she is going to guide his cock into her mother's pussy.

Molly catches it. She holds a sigh in. She tenderly moves his cock, putting the spit-slickened tip of it against the outside of Renee's furry lips. I have Molly use her fingers to part those lips for him. She opens them. Baring Renee's dripping wet pinkness. She nudges the tip of his cock slightly up, putting it squarely atop the entrance of Renee's tunnel. His cock is thick enough that its head fully eclipses Renee's tunnel.

Molly leaves her hand on the base of his cock. Kent starts moving his hips, steadily pushing his cock into Renee's pussy. Molly watches closely, equal parts curiosity and revulsion on her face. As if she's eager to see this done, less eager for it to be Kent, and the most eager not to be seeing her mother doing this.

Kent's cock slowly pushes into Renee's tunnel. It goes easily. And as it does, it stretches the meaty pink walls of her pussy taut around it. Soon his head is fully inside Renee, leaving Molly only the sight of his white shaft inching into her tight pink tunnel. I nudge Molly's hand from his cock, turning him loose to use Renee's pussy.

Kent starts thrusting his cock into Renee, steadily, but not yet hard or too fast.

I take hold of Molly's head and turn it so her eyes are staring at Renee's pussy, watching the cock sliding in and out of the gash between Renee's furry lips. Seeing those lips opened wide and cuddling around the sides of his cock. I'll bet she can even see Kent's balls bouncing around beneath his cock. He has some rather large ones that are hanging loose and low between his thighs. But a cock that big deserves ample balls to go with it.

Renee doesn't waste a second. As soon as she feels Kent's thickness sliding into her tightness, she moans. It's a loud moan, deep and throaty, and purely erotic. There's no reluctance in it, none of the "I'm a married woman!" either. Just hunger. I can see Renee's mouth hanging wide as she moans out.

Sophie, and her strap, keep a close eye on the pair. It's her job to enforce the "stand still" rule. It won't be long before Ken gets the pair a stroke of that strap. His eyes are already trying to look over to his wife. There's no mistaking those moans. He knows what she's doing. And that she's loving it. Staring at a blank wall and listening to it is not going to be easy for him.

A tug on Molly's leash gets her to back up a step. I whisper more instructions into her ear. I can see that she hates them, but also loves them. Loves them because she knows Kent is going to like it.

Kent has both of his hands on Renee's hips. Molly lightly takes one of his hands and slowly moves it. Kent allows her to. Molly uses the hand to stroke up Renee's side. As she does, she's careful not to touch Renee herself, but only to have Kent's hand touching Renee's bare skin. She moves his hand all the way up, about to the limit of what Kent can reach. Then she guides it down until it's on Renee's hanging, pendulous breast. Taking even more care not to touch her mother's breast, Molly quickly releases Kent's hand. His hand stays on Renee's spongy mound and begins kneading it softly. He toys with her hard nipple, too, pinching it and stroking it lightly.

His thrusts steadily, and gradually, pick up their pace. As they do, Renee's moans take on a slight, very sweet, grunting to them. Soon they're loud, throaty "UH!s" cried out in time with Kent's thrusts. Separated by throaty, fast, panted breaths between.

I tell Molly that she may touch Kent, as long as he doesn't object. "Oh, yeah." Kent quickly tells her, his voice deep and somewhat grunting as well. Molly's hands go right for Kent's hairy, bare bottom. Fully bare now. His pants and undershorts have fallen all the way to his ankles.

Molly's hands aren't sure what to do. I can see it. I doubt Kent is noticing it. She caresses them tenderly over his cheeks. At first, her movements are clumsy and tentative. But steadily her hands gain some confidence. Soon she tries giving a cheek a gentle squeeze. Kent doesn't object. His thrusts steadily pick up, growing faster and harder.

Renee's sensual grunts grow deeper, and more urgent, far quicker than Kent's thrusts increase. I see her fingers turning white as she grips them against the flat wall. "UH!" Renee grunts loudly, then she nearly screams out a sweet "AH!"

I hear the sharp crack of Sophie's strap. I glance over to see Ken's head-turning quickly back to face the wall. And to see the red stripe across his cheeks. A second later Renee cries out a loud "OW!" as Sophie's strap cracks against the front of her thighs, searing a stripe across them. The cry is brief. It's barely out before Kent's next thrust slams into her pussy and Renee cries out a very urgent "UH!" I'll bet by now she's discovered that this position doesn't allow her to easily thrust her hips back, as her instinct is wanting to do. Her back is stretched out, leaving her little body to thrust with. It forces her to simply stand there and feel what he's doing to her, without doing anything to speed along her climax.

Kent cums. I'd guess he only lasted four or five minutes. By then, he was pounding Renee hard, and she was grunting out her too-hungry moans just as hard. He cums with a loud, satisfied grunt.

I immediately give Molly instructions. She doesn't hesitate this time. She grabs Kent, turns his head so that she can get to it, and locks her lips to his. She kisses him. It's both the longest kiss and the most passionate kiss, she's given him yet. Kent kisses her back, even as his hips are still slowing, thrusting into Renee's pussy with the next spurts of his cum.

A few thrusts later and I see the first drops of his cum running from the bottom of Renee's lips. A few more thrusts and Kent slows to a stop. He's done.

I nudge Molly. She obediently guides Kent back, his cock slipping from Renee's pussy. She turns him, putting his back to Renee, and moving him over to the side of Renee's bottom. She keeps her lips locked to his.

I swat Molly lightly on her bottom. "Don't be such a selfish prude, bitch!" I teasingly scold Molly. "On your knees. That cock needs cleaned!" I put my hand on Molly's head and push her down to her knees. It doesn't take much pushing for her to go down. Just enough to get her to break the kiss.

It puts Molly's virgin eyes even with the tip of his still hard cock. A cock that's fairly huge, and that's now dripping with his whitish cum mixed with Renee's clear honey. A cock that's sparkling before her naive eyes.

I know Molly is lost. I start giving her specific directions, but wording them so that Kent won't know why. He won't know that the directions are because Molly hasn't a clue what to do with a cock.

Molly obediently, and rather eagerly, puts her mouth to the side of his shaft. She sticks her tongue out, lying it softly against the underside of his length. She starts licking it, slowly and tenderly. The cock twitches sharply from her tongue's delicate caress. Molly uses her mouth to steady it.

I see Molly start to grin after a couple of seconds, once she sees that Kent is loving it and her confidence builds. "Good bitch!" I tell Molly, "Lick all of his cum and your mommy's pussy off that cock!" I can't resist the urge to gross Molly out and remind her what she's tasting. That it's not just her date. I see her grimace hard as she's reminded of the thought. But then the cock twitches crisply again in her lips and she starts grinning.

Sophie grabs hold of Ken by his hair. She's a little harsher than I am with my toys. That's because of Sophie's desire to please me. She's not going to tolerate even the slightest of anything from a toy. That little slight might displease me, and Sophie isn't risking that. She jerks him sharply, and quickly, pulling him around behind Renee. She shoves him down to his knees.

"My Mistress likes her pussies clean, sissy boy!" She scolds him firmly. "Lick my Mistress' pussy spotless!" Sophie roughly shoves Ken's face into Renee's pussy, his nose coming to rest against her tight asshole as his lips are pressed slightly into Renee's gash. "Lick it clean, boy-bitch!" Sophie snaps sternly. A slap of her strap punctuates her command far better than any exclamation point could.

Ken sticks his tongue out, pressing it into Renee's slit. He moves it reluctantly, his face scrunching up into a wrinkle of disgust. He keeps going, licking Renee and Kent's mixed cum from her lips. Then from Renee's pinkness.

Renee is still stuck standing there, still, braced against the wall. She cries out a throaty sweet, and very desperate, moan as Ken's tongue caresses her most sensitive places. She shivers. She purrs. Her panted "OH!s" beg for Ken to stop teasing her pussy and eat it so she can cum, too. Sophie will make sure that doesn't happen.

I watch Molly as she licks the mess off of Kent's cock. She's taking her time now, licking it slowly and softly. As if she's enjoying it. I think she's more enjoying the twitches she's getting from the freshly used cock. Twitches that shout out how much Kent is liking Molly's attentions, too.

Once Molly has all of the cum licked from his cock, leaving behind nothing but a thin film of her spit. I make her stop. I'm not sure, but it looks as if Molly would go on half the night if Kent wanted her to. And it is just licking...

Once Molly stops, his cock starts to soften up. I wait a few seconds until it's still somewhat swollen, but the stiffness is fully gone from it. I tell Molly that she may "give that cock a single thank you kiss for fucking her mother so well."

I don't give her instructions. I take hold of Molly's head and turn it so the tip of his softening cock is touching her lips. I use my hand to pinch the corners of her jaw, opening it to its full wideness. Then I move her head forward. The cock lies along her tongue, sliding across it as it slides into her mouth. I keep her head going, slipping more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Even soft, Kent's cock is around five inches long and well over an inch thick. But it's flexible, not rigid as a hard cock is. The softness makes it much easier for Molly to take it into her mouth. Even though it still fills her mouth completely. It glides along her tongue, all the way to the back, and almost to her throat. When her lips finally come to rest flush against Kent's pubes, I can feel the little tremors running through Molly that tell me she's about to start choking on it.

I tell Molly to close her lips, not her teeth, around his shaft. Then I release my pinch on her jaw. I tell her to suck. I tell her to use her tongue, wiggling the tip of it against the underside of his cock, to "kiss" his shaft. Then I have her start backing off slowly, letting the cock inch out of her lips.

1...345678