Molly's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiggle my finger. Just once, and it's a tiny wiggle. But Renee definitely feels it. A crisp shudder immediately racks her body. She moans out a loud, hungry, and slightly surprised, purr. It's a crisp enough shudder that it starts her soft breasts jiggling slightly.

"Oh, this pussy likes me!" I squeal loud enough for Ken to hear me. "Does this pussy want me to allow it to cum?" I ask. As I ask her I give my finger another wiggle or three. It gets a few more shudders from Renee.

"Yes, Ma'am..." Renee purrs out loudly, her voice deep and throaty. And very sensual. Laced with a good amount of urgent hunger, too.

"It looks as if I own you, too, doesn't it, my slutty peasant bitch?" I give them finger a few quick wiggles. They send very crisp shudders through Renee. She squeals out a loud, but throaty-deep, cry.

Renee's voice is almost all sensual moan as she finally answers "Yes, Ma'am..."

I slow my finger just a little. I can already feel her tunnel squeezing snug around my finger. I can feel sharp twitching tremors beginning to erupt randomly throughout those spongy walls. "Say it, bitch," I tell Renee in a very honeyed, and just as taunting, voice.

"You own me, Ma'am..." Renee purrs out loudly.

I slowly start slipping my finger out of Renee's pussy. Renee shivers erotically as it's moving through her tunnel, then groans out loud with frustration as it slips from her unsatisfied pussy.

I ignore Renee and release her lips. Before she figures out that means I'm done with her pussy, for now, I move my hands up and push her cheeks wide apart. They're toned and firm. Firmer than they look, which should say a lot. Renee's cheeks are taut and small and nicely rounded even as she stands straight up.

It bares a long, slightly narrow swath of darker flesh. Centered in that swath is the tiny, light pink, and tightly cinched ring of her asshole. I can see the myriad of little wrinkles around the ring of muscle, all flowing into a small little line, not much more than a pinpoint, of darkness at the center. Her ring neither puckers out nor funnels inward. It's more just flat with the valley of her crack.

I put a tiny dollop of lubricating gel on the tip of my finger and gently lie the tip of that finger atop the tight circle of wrinkles. I feel Renee suddenly still, and tense up a little, at the touch. Even my narrow finger is enough to fully eclipse the tiny ring of pink.

I press, gently, but also firmly. The light pressure is plenty. At first, I feel her ring clench even tighter. Then, with a hair more pressure, I feel it start to move inward and turn rubbery against my finger. Then her muscle starts to stretch, reluctantly opening just wide enough for my finger to start inching its way into the thick ring.

"UH!" Renee grunts loudly as her ring begins yielding to my finger.

It only takes my finger a couple of seconds to make it through the ring of muscle, its tip emerging into her bowels. The thin film of grease is plenty to keep my finger sliding along easily, even as her muscle squeezes against it.

Renee tenses up even harder as she stands there. She grunts out a few more "UH!s" as my finger continues sliding into her bottom.

I don't stop until the web of my fingers is flush against the outside of Renee's ring. It has every bit of my short finger into her bottom, allowing me to reach about two whole inches into her depths.

Renee stops grunting. Instead, she pants an unending chant of strained "Ah!s" She quivers very lightly on her feet. Her asshole clenches even tighter around my finger as if trying to hold my finger still. Her pants quickly take on a pleading, whining note.

I ignore Renee. I learned long ago never to listen to a sub. I pay attention to her body, not her. Her body won't lie to me. But it's too early for her body to be telling me much. So far, it's just saying that Renee doesn't want my finger in her bottom. It's not saying what effect it has on Renee.

I press the pad of my finger downward, using the slightest pressure. It lets me feel the thin membrane of her rectum and the paper-thin layer of smooth muscle beyond. And just beyond that, I can feel the hot, spongy walls of her pussy. From the backside as opposed to the inside of her tunnel, where Renee is used to feeling a touch.

I wiggle my finger slightly, stroking it gently over the backside of her pussy through the thinness of her rectum. Instantly I feel her asshole cinch to its tightest, squeezing my finger with all its might. She stops panting and chanting. Instead, she groans out a long, "MM!"

After about a second, maybe two, Renee starts to tremble. Lightly at first, but by a second later her tremors have sharpened.

As she trembles I can feel a zillion little twitches erupting throughout the walls of her pussy. They're tiny. But they're countless. Each one like a hot spark to her, erupting then shooting along a nerve with an icy-hot chill. The twitches steadily grow stronger.

Renee manages to stand there for maybe ten whole seconds. Finally, she forgets her modesty and blurts out, her voice a near panic, "Please, Ma'am! Not like this!"

I slow down my finger, still stroking her just as tenderly, but a bit slower. I use my left hand to swat Renee's cheek hard, searing a light pink handprint onto her globe with the single swat. "Bad bitch!" I scold her. "No one told you to speak!"

Renee suddenly stops groaning and starts crying out very sensual, and even more hungry, moans. The kind of moans that shout "I have to cum, now!" My finger keeps teasing the backside of her pussy. A few seconds later Renee's bottom instinctively thrusts backward, trying to drive my finger into her bottom faster and harder. It's futile. My hand stays put, flush against the outside of her asshole.

I swat Renee's bottom again, searing a matching handprint onto her other cheek. "Stop being such a slut! Quit trying to fuck my finger with your butt!"

Renee stills for a second. She trembles sharper for that second. Then her bottom slams backward against my hand.

I stop teasing her. I have to. She's getting too close to an orgasm I don't want her to have. At least not yet. She's done nothing to earn it.

Renee cries out with the frustration of being stopped so close to the grand finale. Now I feel her asshole spasming around my finger. Her bottom squirms for a couple of seconds as if trying to find my finger again.

"That slutty butt wants to cum on my finger, doesn't it, bitch," I ask Renee tauntingly.

"Please, Ma'am, please! Don't make me cum like this! Not my butt, Ma'am, please!"

I move fast. I yank my finger out of Renee's bottom. She squeals a cry of surprise as it's pulled from her tensed muscle. I reach up and grab her by the hips. I pull her over to my side and shove her down to her knees. She cries out again from the surprise of being roughly manhandled by little me. I grab Renee's long hair. With a sharp yank on her hair, Renee comes forward over my legs, rising slightly off her knees as she does. I pull her all the way over my knees.

Renee squirms hard. Her hips wiggle atop my thigh. Her hands flail around. Her legs do, too. For the first couple of seconds, I don't think Renee realizes what's happening to her. And that's plenty of time for Sophie to put the hairbrush in my hand. It's one of my favorite paddles. It's a real, old-fashioned, wooden hairbrush with an oval-shaped head about four inches long and two inches wide.

I crack the paddle hard against Renee's cheek, searing a medium pink oval spot on her milky white globe.

Renee cries out a loud "OW! That hurts!" Her bottom wiggles more energetically as the sting of the swat shoots into it. Her left shoulder lifts up as if she's trying to get up off my lap.

I shove her shoulder back down firmly. I've already got the paddle raised back up for the next stroke. I decide to teach her a lesson the hard way. I swat her other globe, landing this one a little harder and searing a little brighter spot onto her cheek.

"OW!" Renee cries out again. "Please, Ma'am! Please, don't spank me!"

I swat her bottom again, this time the stoke a little harder and landing on the first cheek. Her cheeks are small, not leaving me much room to spread the sting out. This stroke overlaps slightly with the first, creating a small strip of flesh with a double sting to pain it.

"OW!" Renee cries out with a little more pain in her voice. And a lot more nervousness. "Please, Ma'am! I'm sorry! Please don't spank me anymore! It hurts too much!"

I swat her again, this one even harder. It leaves a spot on her cheek that's more of an angry red than pink. A spot that definitely stings her even worse.

Renee cries out another "OW!" then she sobs lightly, letting me hear her almost crying. But she doesn't say anything. "Stay, bitch! This is what naughty bitches get. Spanked like naughty little girls. I asked you a question. You begged. You did not answer. Now, enjoy the spanking you earned, bitch. Three strokes, and you will lie still and silent for them."

I swat her again. She cries out. I swat her again. Renee cries out again. I give her the third swat she earned. She cries out again. It leaves her crying for real. It's not a full-out bawling, but it is a decent cry. It leaves her still over my knees, too. And she never said a word for those three strokes.

"I warned you. I am a Queen who demands obedience from her peasants. And I believe in firm discipline for naughty little bitches."

With Renee still turned over my knees, I shove my finger between her cheeks, putting it back atop the tight ring of her asshole. Then I press gently. Renee lies there, still sobbing away, as her muscle turns rubbery and allows my finger to slip back into her bottom. She grunts again between sobs.

I start teasing the backside of her pussy walls again.

Renee stiffens up, her body turning to steel as she lies over my thighs. It only takes a second for me to feel her asshole start spasming around my finger again. A second later I feel the twitches erupting throughout her pussy walls again. And this time they're far crisper than before. Renee cries out a loud, throaty-deep, and very sultry moan. It's a long moan.

Renee's moan fades. Her feet snap into warp speed and start kicking hard against the floor. Her bottoms tarts to wiggle ferociously against my thigh. Her sobs are forgotten, replaced by very needy and erotic moans.

"Does my new butt want to cum, bitch?" I ask her the same question.

"Yes, Ma'am..." Renee's voice is pure breathiness as she answers. And answers properly. I guess that spanking did teach her to behave!

"Did I give you permission to cum?"

"No, Ma'am!" Now there's a note of panic in Renee's voice. The question is enough for her to know what I'm telling her. She may not allow herself to cum without my permission. The stinging fire in her bottom is enough to remind her that she does not want to misbehave for me, either. I'm sure the panic is from wondering how she's going to hold that orgasm back while I tease her bottom like this.

Renee's hands fly off the floor. One grabs a leg of my chair. The other grabs my ankle. Both squeeze hard. Renee moans even more urgently.

A couple of seconds later her hips still. Her asshole stops twitching and steadily squeezes harder and harder around my finger. She cries out a pleadingly-desperate moan.

I stop teasing her. She cries out with frustration. I pull my finger slowly from her bottom, making her lie there and feel the finger being taken away. The finger she does not want to be taken away. The finger she wants to finish her off.

Once it's out, I take Renee's shoulder and use it to nudge her up onto her knees. I turn my head to look into her eyes. I point to the far side of the living room. There's nothing much there, just a little empty place next to an entertainment center.

"Since you've been a naughty bitch by not properly raising your little bitch, you will go stand in that corner. You are 43, so you get 43 minutes in the corner. Come along, bitch." I say teasingly sweetly as I'm reaching out to take hold of her long hair.

Her hair makes a great leash. I stand up, keeping hold of it. I start walking to the corner. Renee scrambles up to her feet and quickly follows her hair to the corner.

When we get there I stop her and face her. I look straight into her eyes. "When is the last time you were sent to the corner, bitch?"

"I don't know, Ma'am..." Renee grimaces as she answers. "At least 35 years ago, Ma'am."

"No wonder you don't properly discipline your little bitch! No one cares enough about you to properly discipline you! Don't worry, bitch, you'll learn what real discipline is!"

I take hold of Renee by her hips and nudge her into the corner. I position her so that only her toes and the tips of her nipples are touching the wall. And I only have her nipples on the wall because her breasts are so big that there's no avoiding it with her toes on the baseboards. Especially with those nipples sticking up hard. I take hold of Renee's wrists and bring her hands up behind her back, telling her to leave them there. I nudge her head so that Renee is staring at the walls and nothing but.

"Now stay. You will keep your eyes open. You will not move, not even to scratch an itch. You will not say a word. You will not do anything except stand here and stare at that wall... and think about what discipline is and why Molly needs it. Don't worry about the clock. When your 43 minutes are up, someone will come get you out of the corner. Now behave."

I leave her there, turning my back to her. I take a couple of slow steps away from her. And now that I'm facing Ken, I look him in the eyes. "come along, peasant boy, it's your turn to meet your new Queen."

Chapter 03: Daddy And His Naughty Cock

Unless Ken is dumber than my BFF Ellie's pet goldfish, he knows that he's going to be getting naked sooner than later. I know he heard everything. He heard Renee undressing and her body being looked over. And I did just walk her in front of him naked. Her clothes are still neatly stacked on the table, too.

So there's no reason to wait to have Ken undress. No amount of mundane questions are going to get the idea out of his mind. He'll answer. But he's always going to know that he's going to get naked soon.

And I know Ken has a submissive streak in him. He just sat there, as I told him to, while his wife whined and groaned. He sat just as demurely as she moaned and begged for an orgasm without him, too. I've done this enough by now to have seen how men react to those things. He either wants to play, or he wants Renee to play and to be a part of her playtime.

Ken isn't exactly my kind of guy. He's not unattractive. He's not too old. He'll even make a decent toy. He's around 5'10" and maybe 170 pounds. It gives him a slightly narrow build. Not the muscular build I like on my guys. But he's never going to be my guy. Just my toy.

Ken has a decently oval face. I can see a wide and slightly long nose. I can see brown eyes. I can see a wide mouth framed with narrow light pink lips. He has a mustache and medium beard, but it's a dense full beard of mostly gray that used to be black. It covers his jawline too much for me to make out how sharp it is. He has short hair. That's still black.

I tell him to take his shirt off and start his own pile on the table. It bares a milky white chest covered with a light, and sparse, fur. It lets me see two small nipples that are a medium shade of pink-brown. But mostly it lets me see that he has a "dad" body. It's not muscular or athletic. It's moderately lean. I don't see much flab at all, not yet anyway. But I don't see any manly shape to it either. So, not the kind of guy who spends time in the gym.

I tell him to take off his slacks. It lets me see that his legs are in the same shape as the rest of his body. They're slightly narrow. Their skin is slightly loose, as are the muscles underneath. They're covered with a slightly denser fur, all the way from his briefs down to his ankles.

Now for the fun part. I can already see a bulge in the front of his briefs. It's not a big bulge. More like somewhere between laughable (small) and medium. I tell him to take his briefs off. The first thing I notice is that his pubes are the only part of him that's not at least somewhat hairy. They have only the sparsest of fur on them. So little, and it's "peach-fuzz" light, that it more looks as if he shaves them. The second thing I notice is a pair of large balls hanging loose in a sack that's just as lightly furred. And a sack with skin that's a few shades darker than the rest of his skin, maybe with a little purple tinge to it.

The other thing I notice is his cock. It's far from the longest cock I've seen. I doubt it's much more than 4 ½" long. Nor is it thick. I'd guess the shaft is around an inch across. But it is circumcised, which I consider a plus. Foreskin just gets in the way of my access to that sensitive head. A fairly light head with a mostly pink hue to it. But what I notice is that his cock is as hard as a steel bar, and now standing straight out at me.

I stare at his cock for a few seconds, letting him see me looking it over. Then I turn my eyes up to look him in his. "Who gave you permission to allow that cock to be hard?" I ask him in a reproachful voice.

"Uh... no one, Ma'am..." Ken sputters his answer. But I see that he was listening closely to my time with Renee. He's already learned to be polite, and I haven't said a word to him about it. He heard me tell Renee.

"Then you must be having inappropriate thoughts about me!" I firmly scold.

"No, Ma'am!" Ken urgently blurts out.

"No? Then why is that cock so stiff? You're over here for me to decide what punishment you will suffer for neglecting your little bitch. Punishment isn't fun, so that shouldn't be getting your cock hard. I can't imagine listening to my bitch get spanked until she cried aroused you. So the only thing left is that you are having inappropriate thoughts about me. Or my slave. Or my new bitch over there. It doesn't matter which one it is. It's all mine."

I casually put my hand under his cock. My hand is flat, like a little table, with his shaft resting atop it. Even with it just lying on my hand I can feel it straining to its stiffest. I give Sophie a little hand signal that I'm certain Ken misses. Sophie doesn't. She quickly puts a wooden ruler in my hand.

"When I want this cock hard, I will tell you to make it hard," I say firmly. Then I crack the ruler down atop the length of his stiff cock. It's not a hard swat, but it's enough of one that Ken yelps and winces as it lands. But it's also light enough that it leaves his cock barely pink.

"We'll just wait until you, and your tiny little cock, decide to behave." I grin. I tap my foot, counting off five seconds. "Still having those naughty horny-boy thoughts, are you?" I don't wait for an answer. I snap the ruler down again. It easily lands atop every bit of his length with a light crack. He yelps again and winces even harder.

I don't say anything. I start tapping my foot again, counting off another five long seconds. It hasn't even started to soften, despite the two swats. I swat it again, this time getting a slightly girly squealed "OW!" from Ken. He shudders a little. It's just enough of a shudder to make his cock wiggle atop my hand. I start tapping my foot again.

Five taps later, Ken gets a fourth swat on his cock. His squeal isn't any louder, but it is girlier.

Five more taps of my foot and Ken is getting a fifth stroke of the ruler on his cock. This one is enough that, finally, I start to feel it softening up very slowly.

I start tapping my foot again. One tap this time. Ken closes his eyes. I snap the ruler on his cock. He squeals a loud and surprised girl "EE-OW!" His eyes squish shut. "I didn't tell you to close your eyes!"

123456...8