Mom and Aunt Ch. 02: Bus Journey

Story Info
Know what happened when the berths were changed.
1.8k words
3.76
21.1k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back my dear readers, to the second part of my story make sure to read the first part of the story as it has been continued from there. Thank You , now lets begin...

So , as my uncle had slipped while climbing the bus, we had to change the places where we would sleep.

Hence the new positions were, Mom and Dad on the lower berth, my sister and Uncle on the berth opposite to it (Lower Berth) and me and aunty on the upper berth.

As soon as the bus was ready to move I happened to see the place where my mom had sat in the restaurant for dinner, I saw the cleaner licking the chair and stroking his cock. Soon I realized he was licking mom's cum which had dripped on the chair.

So soon after the break the driver once the bus had reached the highway turned off the lights and we all drew the curtains.

I was a bit freaked out due to my masturbation in my parents berth and hoped they did not find any stains of my semen.

Luckily both my mom and dad slept immediately as they went to their berth. Soon I noticed that my aunt had also fallen asleep . I was aroused a lot hearing mom moan and dad grunt while giving out his semen on mom 's ass, till I recreated the visual in front of my eyes, I felt slight pain in my crotch. On checking I found thinking of the situation my tool wanted to get erect to the fullest and my jeans pants was stopping it. SO i decided to help him but i carefully did so as aunt was facing me and snoring. She was in a very deep sleep , this could be made out as her saliva from her mouth was making her pillow wet .

My dick was in no mood to sleep and wanted to ejaculate hence I decided to browse some porn sites to help myself. I specifically browsed the incest porn category as I was very horny by the lewdness of my mom.

But unfortunately due to connectivity issues on the bus the video was buffering a lot and hence I just clicked on random video, and it turned out to be an aunt and nephew adult movie scene.

That was very erotic as it was one of my favorite actresses with tight pussy , heavy breasts and seductive expressions. Luckily I had headphones and put them on. Just when I started the network buffering issue again took place. Hence I decided to jerk of to " sex caption pics " luckily those were loading fast. But I felt dryness on my cock and was searching for lube replacement just then I saw my aunt's saliva dripping. I put my hand out to gather some of her saliva and once my hand was full i spilled it over my dick and began the rhythmic up and down motion.

I had started moaning in an extremely low voice and felt that I was close to ejaculating , just then I saw that my aunt had her eyes open and was seeing me jerking.

Fuck!!! That freaked me to the core!!!!

My semen which was just gonna come out settled in no time. And my dick became flaccid . But my aunt turned the other way and continued sleeping, maybe she was in sleep or she might have ignored it thinking this must be my daily routine.

But when she turned to the other side I could see her medium sized ass facing towards me, that aroused me to the core.

Seeing her big ass jiggle in all directions due to bus movements was making me hornier. Then I gathered some courage and started to roll my hands over her ass over her pyjamas.

It was very smooth and the disturbance caused by her panty line over her pajama was also very erotic.

Then i decided that i want to fuck this milf at any cost so I began inserting my hand inside the pajama and stated pulling it down gently , soon with great difficulty i had brought the pajama to her knee level.

She had a soft ass which was bouncing frequently due to the bus movements. Gathering courage I rolled my fingers over her over her naked ass and began enjoying it...Soon once my courage had exceeded its limits I laid over next to my aunt and tried to insert my dick into her butt crack. Luckily in my first attempt I managed to slide it through and WOW..!! My dick felt like it was placed in a hot bathtub..Aunt's big ass had glued my dick in it butt crack and now I started to feel rhythmic movements around my dick as her ass jiggled.

Then I started rubbing her pussy gently over the panty to check her response but she was in deep sleep so I then started to undress her by removing her panty. But her panty was wet near her butthole and that I found surprising. Then I slowly began inserting my dick in her pussy which was so dry that my penis's foreskin was behind in no time. And after some heavy pushes inside her she reacted

SHE WOKE UP.

She saw my dick inside her pussy and she moved back in no time , therefore removing my dick out of her pussy. She had a blank look on her face, she didn't even bother to take up her pajamas. She was in complete shock that I had penetrated her.

The after 2 -3 mins of silence she spoke

Aunt : Ka Kar raha tha tu? Muje chod raha tha? Kyu maine toh tujhe privacy dene ke liye mud bhi gayi thi jab tu hila raha tha . Tune uska galat fahida kyu liya?

[WWwwhat are you doing..? Fucking Me? I thought you needed some me time hence I turned myself and you are trying to misuse me..? (In an angry tone)]

Me : with a plain look on my face Soo...rrrr..yy Aunty ji woh main...[Sss..oorry Aunty I was..]

Aunt : bas kuch mat bolo... [don't say a word now]

Me : Lekin...[But]

Aunt : Maine kaha na bas , mujhe iss baare mein baat nahi karni... [Did you not hear what I just said? I don't want to talk about what just happened. Understood?]

Me : Ok

Just then the bus took a stop at the last bus station for passengers to get in. So we all except my uncle decided to stand out and get some fresh air.

Aunty was standing away from me but I moved near her soon to give my dick some respect as it had done a good job in my aunt's pussy. I went and stood near my aunt.

It was an awkward stand both me and my aunt were finding hard on where to look.Just then, I happened to see a dog mating on the roadside and pistoning his bitch's asshole with all the power he had in his dick. Then I thought if the animals are getting their sexual needs fulfilled then why must I stay behind? Hence I decided to break the silence soon. I began rolling my fingers over my Aunt's waist and began rubbing her waist which was a bit sweaty due to the heat we were building, soon I began increasing my rubbing pace on her body and began seeing her expressions. They weren't the ones asking me to stop. I began inserting my fingers from the top of her pajamas and started groping her ass and slowly began fingering her asshole. Aunt was shocked but was also enjoying it this time as it was seen from her expression. But she was feeling uncomfortable , but surprisingly she came near my ear and said Now if you have decided this then let it be so , let's have fun.

I was at the peak of my hornyness and happiness at once. I nodded and once we moved in the bus she gave me a seductive vibe and smile on reaching our berth.

Aunt : Chal fir nanga hoja [Okay boy strip yourself]

ME : Ha ap bhi. [Sure baby..but I want you nude as well]

Aunt : Gave a shy smile

Me : Ok pehle aap muje yeh batao ki apnki panty piche se kyu wet thi , normally toh front se hoti hai , agar piss bhi karo toh. [ok but first i wanna know why was your panty wet from behind?]

Aunt : ( Gave an innocent smile ) Arre woh thodi der pehle Uncle ne piche se kiya tha aur gaand mein hi cum kar diya, har baar ki tarah , toh woh cum bahar nikalne ki wajah se piche se gili thi panty.. [Naughty boy..you're checking me out by every inch ehh? Before we left Uncle and I had a session in our hotel and he spilled his seed in my ass. And from then its dripping out hence it must be wet although I cleaned it in the washroom when the bus had stopped]

Me : Was it fun? How many times did you cum?

Aunty : That bastard cummed in 30 sec.

Aunty moved herself towards me and said : Why don't you make me cum (stroking my cock simultaneously)

Me : Toh pehle kya kare? Blowjob se start kare?[So what shall we begin with? A blowjob?]

Aunt : Thik hai [ok]

Then I laid over the berth and Aunty came over me and she started licking my balls and my penis shaft vigorously. Just then I remembered , I stopped my aunt, took a blanket and covered us both in it so that no one could see us , even with the street light. Then I took my phone and turned the flash on inside the blanket so we could see each other.

Soon she increased her speed, up and down .... I was giving shy moans and when i was close to cumming I put my head out of the blanket and saw my aunt from outside it was very erotic seeing a women sucking my dick as seen in porn

.

Soon as i reached my climax I pushed her head down over the blanket while I gave out my semen in her mouth as i was cumming i sensed her hands tightly grab my thighs as i cummed.

As i understood it would be choking for her to take it in. Just then she sat on her knees and showed her mouth to me which was full with my cum in seductiveness. She had a sexy expression of saying she wanted more.

Aunt : Tera sperm pehle thoda khatta that fir meetha ho gaya!!.[Your semen was sour at first but became sweet after some time]

Me : (Shying away innocently ) let me check your juices now, saying this i pulled her closer and Then

......

Ps : For some scenes I do have some porn clips that depict the scene. Would share if anyone wants it as it would make the experience more erotic.

This was the end of part 2 dear horny readers. Stay tuned. I'll try to publish part 3 very soon. If there are any feedbacks please drop an email.