Mom and Aunt Ch. 03: Bus Journey

Story Info
The exiting sex between me and my hottie Aunt.
1.9k words
3.86
18k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back my dear readers, to the second part of my story make sure to read the first 2 parts of the story as it has been continued from there. Thank You, now lets begin...

So after I came into my aunt's mouth it was my turn to satisfy her holes. So I pulled her close to me to lick and finger her pussy. But my pull was so strong as I was so excited that she came very close to my face.. the AC inside the berth was very negligible and we both were sweating due to the heat of sex inside us.

Our faces were so close that we could feel each other's warm breath and then, both of us couldn't control anymore and we began kissing passionately. There were mild echoes of our kissing sounds and sounds of us going out of breath due to long kissing. We were so engrossed in each other that we forgot that we were out of the blanket NUDE and anyone outside could see us.

Soon after rough kissing each other I sensed something poking me gently on my chest. Looking down I saw that her nipples had gotten erect and were poking me. She gave an erotic smile and lifted her chest towards me indicating she wanted me to such her boobs.

Her nipples were light brown in color and the tips were dark brown just then she said.

Aunt : Mere boobs bahut dino se halke lag rahe hai, thoda bar do inhe..

Mamaji bas chuste hai baharte nahi hai wapas! Aaj tu bahar dena thik hai? she said seductively.

[My boobs feel light from a few days please fill them up will you..? Your Uncle only sucks them but does not fill them up by pressing them, squeezing them and giving me a good creampie..]

Hearing this I pounced on her boobs, and started licking them rigorously and pressing the other nipple hard.

She was making moaning noises Ahh....Off....OH IIIIiiiiiii, ah..ahha..ahha..ah

And then a loud AAAAAAHHHHHH she came..and had pissed on our blanket. She said " saale itna jor se chusa tu '' Meri toh gaand hi fatt gayi...Mein abhi Jor se chalti thi aur sab jaag jate..! thoda aaram se chus..

[Fucker you sucked them so hard that freaked the hell out of me..Now I would have screamed aloud and we would have been caught..]

Saying this she pulled my head towards her breast and began rubbing her nipples on my face, wanting me to continue..

I innocently began rubbing my tongue against her nipples and under her boobs I could see her belly and lower body shaking, which indicated that she was undergoing a gigantic orgasm.

To complete her orgasm I started to roll my fingers over her pussy, it was one of the softest and plumpy pussy I have ever touched. I started rubbing her clit and her urethral opening with my soft fingers, she was pressing my head over her body.

Soon while sucking her nipples and biting them softly I started fingering her ass gently.. She pulled my hand and placed it over her pussy and indicated to me with her eyes to finger it.

Then soon I started fingering it, and I was surprised she was already in the mood for fun. She was very wet, as I increased my pace of fingering and now the juices in her pussy were making seductive sounds...

Surp,Surp.. Uss..phur..phur..slurp..slurp...

And then..she moved herself away from me, detached my hand from her pussy and squirted on the window of the bus. It was a big wet squirt from her. I could see her ass compress and expand while she was squirting heavily, keeping her hand on her mouth..

Off..Uuummm...OOOHHHH

These were some of the sounds I could hear while she was squirting..

When she had completed her orgasm, she sat down on the berth, and rolled her hand over her hair, to put back the hair which had come in front during the orgasm..Then she looked at me, she was breathing heavily, and sweating, then I don't know what she thought..

She came very close to me and kissed me very tightly and slides her body over mine, now I was laying down and she was on top of me, her boobs were over my chest and were giving me a very bubbly feeling on my chest and then while we were still kissing, she held my penis and was rubbing it over her pusy, which was still wet after her squirt and soon she guided it inside her pussy, and I broke the kissed and gave a silent moan aahhh!!

She smiled and again kissed me and began moving her pelvic muscles up and down keeping the kiss incontinuity. I was the best feeling of having sex, and her being my very own aunt made it exciting to the core. Anyone who would have seen us like this would not have felt that we were 2 bodies, we were so tightly glued to each other that it was looking like we were one body.

Soon when we had a lot of fun in that position We changed the position to doggy style and it was one of my most favorite poses of all.

I went back and aunt bent over, exposing her pussy and asshole to me, I spit some of my saliva on her pussy and penetrated it, she gave a loud moan, which shivered us both, we both bent down, as we felt that it was loud enough to wake someone up.

But luck was on our side that day, no one woke up,and then we looked at each other.

I said : " Aunty thoda aram se " "Abhi koi Jaag jata " [Aunty lower your voice, we could get caught]

Saying this I gave my aunty a tight spank on her ass..

Aunty said : " Kaminee bolke toh daal, Aise kabhi daalega toh awaz toh nikalegi hi nah..[You Bastard at least tell me when you are going to insert.. If you insert at random moments how can I not keep my voice low?]

Me : Kya? (Twisting her nipples which were erect ) [What?]

Aunty : (In orgasmic pain) : Nahi kuch nahi, tu kabhi bhi daal, mere ched tere liye open hai, malik

[Noo..Noo..forgive me.. You are the boss you can penetrate me whenever you feel like, my holes are a dustbin for your cum..I am your cum whore]

Me : (Seductively, spanking her ass ) Abhi samji na.. [Looks like somebody is very intelligent (Spanking her ass)]

Aunty : (Giving a seductive look): Held her pussy high so i could insert

I gently inserted my penis inside her. I could see her outer pussy lips surrounding my penis and making it very tight. It was hard to believe that she was a mother of a son..maybe her morning yoga helped her keep this figure.

While fucking her from behind her ass which was banging on my thighs was increasing the pleasure of sex, sometimes i used to bend over her,grabb and press her boobs and increase the pace of fucking rigoursly and she used to bury her face inside the pillow and used to moan to her pleasure, as it was getting uncontrollable for her to control, when it used to get suffocating inside the pillow for her, she used to tap on my thigh indicating she wanted me to slow down, and after I would she would look up to breath and exhale a large amount of air out..

Soon, after rhythmic to and fro motions and a lot of orgasmic moans we both came to a point when we both were close to reach a climax.

Hence since we were fucking i doggy syle I bend forward to ask her whether I can cum inside or outside.

But she was on the verge of orgasm hence while I was bending over her, she started banging her ass, over my penis, and, upon asking her, she told me to cum out saying this she had reached her orgasm and came, but the rigorous banging of her ass, made me give out a string of cum inside her pussy, as I was not aware of this move by her.

Upon realizing this I immediately removed my penis out of her pussy and cummed over her ass.

Then we both sat together tired and exhausted, she wiped my cum from her ass with a tissue.

Just then she felt ticklish inside her pussy, she put some fingers inside her pussy and upon taking out she had my cum on her hand.

She looked at me..

Me : Jab mein apke pass aya tha puchne, apki ass ki wajah se a shot nikal gay aunty ji..

[When I bent over you to ask whether I must cum in or out, your rhythmic ass movements made me give one shot of my cum inside your pussy]

Aunty : (Smiled innocently) : Chal koi bat nahi, tune baki sab toh bahar nikala nah?[Hmm..No problem, the rest is out right?]

Looks like you took the creapie suggestion for my boobs quite seriously ehh?

Me : Ha bilkul aunty ji [ Of course ]

Just then someone slid the curtain of our berth..

It was the person on the diagonal berth, and it was none other than my physics teacher, Bhushan..

We realised just in shock that we had not had sex inside the blanket as planned and had done it in open, there could be many watchers of the road as weel, near the toll.

My aunt pulled the blanket around her as she was nude.

He said I have seen all that you guys have done, don't worry I am not here to blackmail you but to admire it. But my condition is that I also want to be a part of it the next time you do it.

He said to me, the college starts next week, on Friday, we both will drive back to her house together after college okay?

I agreed.. Aunty looked at me in shock.

Then he left for his berth, and played the video he had taken of our intercourse and started masturbating heavily... He had a video in which Aunty was in front view...

Then Aunt said to me : Tune haa, kyun bola re? [ Why did you say yes? ]

Me : Arre, Aunty wooh teacher bahut acche hai, aur mujhe acche se baat karte hai,unki patni ki death ho gayi hai, woh aap ka galat fahida nahi uthayenge. Aur aap ko mere aur unke sath maza bhi aayega

[Aunty don't worry he is a good teacher, he teaches me well, his wife has unfortunately no more and most importantly he won't misuse your body]

Saying this she gave an innocent smile and kept her head over my shoulders and we both slept.

The next day we got dressed and it was time for getting out of the bus.. Upon getting out, Uncle was still in some pain and hence we all decided that Uncle and Aunty would live in my house for some days till Uncle recoveres.

While walking to the auto stand my Aunty was bending slightly forward due to which my mom asked her if she was in trouble to which my aunt replied that she had messed up her sleeping posture in the night hence she had back pain.

After which she saw me and we exchanged words just by our eyes..

Then...

Ps : For some scenes I do have some porn clips that depict the scene. Would share if anyone wants it as it would make the experience more erotic.

This was the end of part 3 dear horny readers. Stay tuned I'll try to publish the part 4 very soon. If there are any feedbacks please drop a mail here.