Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 03

Story Info
The slaves share secrets and settle in at the Lodge.
15.3k words
4.69
33k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story is set in the same near future universe as my Penal Slavery series. The series is set in a near future alternate world where incest is legal and criminals are sentenced to terms of slavery rather than jail or prison per se. Because this is Literotica, there is a lot of sex. No rape or violence, reluctance at worst.

I decided to list this chapter as noncon-reluctance rather than taboo\incest because there is almost no incest other than a minor scene between the mother and daughter but overall theme is slavery. This story is group sex, including lesbian along with one homosexual scene, oral and anal.

I do not care for sadism and gratuitous violence but there will be some elements of discipline and corporal punishment in this and future installments. I thank those of you who are willing to give the story a read and value your feedback.

Sorry this is running behind. Life continues to have no respect for my writing time.

If you enjoy this series, try the Penal Slavery series, set in the same universe. I expect that there will be character crossovers so you might find it interesting.

As always, I cannot thank ZZchromosome enough for his insightful comments and edits that helped make this a better story.

*****

"Mom, wake up. We're here."

Deborah had to admire the efficiency of the Lodge in processing its new property. The quartet was bent over, scanned in, shackled to a shower station where the tubes up their asses, or "individual transport and restraint devices" according to the guard directing them were removed. Thankfully the anal invaders were replaced by an enema that according to the loquacious guard, contained medications to soothe and shrink the stretched tissues. Finally, they got a though scrub down and dried off with remarkably plush towels that seemed identical to the towels Deborah recalled as a guest.

The officers that first took charge of them off the bus, Allison and Toni, directed the coffle through more security doors till they entered into a standard open concept office area. Well standard, but for the fact that a little more than half the desks were occupied by collared naked slaves thought Deborah.

The older woman was surprised by her lack of embarrassment at being marched nude and collared through the office. Deborah took a strange comfort that the collar around her neck and the barcode on her ass told the world that she was just another unremarkable slave cunt. She was amused that the back of both her daughter and Martha's necks flushed pink. She had no doubt that their fronts were equally pink with mortification.

Presently, Deborah and her fellow slaves found themselves on their knees, wrists secured behind their backs. Deborah noted to herself that her tits were on display along with the other three in front of a man with a military style haircut whose salt and pepper hair and lined face put him at late middle age to Deborah's experienced eye perusing a flat screen. After a while, he got up and walked around to the front of the desk and addressed the slaves,

"I am Max McTavish, Acting General Manager to our patrons. Warden, or Colonel, to the staff and slaves. This morning you were a college professor, a student, a Sunday school teacher and a jail trustee. Now you are just four slave cunts whose barcoded asses belong to the state, and by extension me, for at least till your terms expire. Welcome to Hidden Hills, or as it is called, the Lodge."

"The Lodge is a very special resort available to state employees, law enforcement, and select private individuals and groups to come relax, refresh, and recharge in an adult environment. Professor MILF has in fact been a guest. Starting tomorrow, she and the rest of you will be put to work as part of the staff."

"Your duties will include everything from cleaning toilets to mopping floors. If you have any skills from the free world, we will be using those too. In fact, professor, the head of my IT department is anxious to get you assigned his unit. Most of all, you will be used sexually. Slaves here are considered free use, if not under punishment. In other words, you are to fuck, eat pussy, suck, rim, take it up the ass, or anything else you are ordered to do."

The warden returned to the chair behind his desk, sat and continued, "Good work and guest reports means privileges, such as access to HD3D programming in your cell, commissary access and the like. Bad performance means loss of same plus the less desirable work assignments. You will find the details on your HD3D screen. Study it. We will continue at 0900. Dinner and breakfast will be brought to you in your cell while in close confinement. From lunch on, you will be eating in the mess hall. Cells are opened at 0600 daily and locked at 2000 hours. If you are out of your cell outside of those hours for any unauthorized reason, there will be punishment. Hold your questions till tomorrow after you studied the rules and orientation materials. I don't want to waste time on answers you can find on your own. Dismissed."

Officer Toni spoke, "Slaves will rise, turn to your right and place your wrists on the collar of the slave in front of you."

As they were leaving the office, the Colonel spoke, "The slave Sweetlips apparently did a good job as a trustee, and her supervisor made a special request for her. Assign her to Castor and Pollux's cell."

Once the party exited the office and the door shut both the guards snickered and Officer Allison remarked, "Sweetlips you are in for an interesting time."

The guards returned the way they came but Jessica noted that they passed the door they came out and stopped at another security door further down and across the hall from the door to processing.

Allison spoke into her wrist comps, "Open Door Nine for slave transfer, one to cell C Eighty and three to cell C Ninety-five."

"Slave transfer, one to cell C Eighty and three to cell C Ninety-five cleared. Door Nine open."

Jessica heard the door unlock as it swung open Toni said, "Slaves will note the scanner on the wall. In future, unaccompanied slaves will bend and spread, facing the scanner to gain access to the cell block. Scanners like these are at various areas of the Lodge, including guest accommodations. Trying to access areas you are not allowed in will lead to a flogging."

The metal door moved back and the party continued down a cinder block hallway that branched left and straight. Allison pointed out an unoccupied glass and metal room.

"That is the control room for the cellblock. If you are returning from a guest room after lock down you check in there."

The party walked straight ahead, Jessica noticing that each metal door had a window in the middle of the door and a metal slot about two feet off the floor and a number in white above the window. Most of the doors were open to some degree. She couldn't really look in but the fleshy sounds of sex leaked out from more than a few.

"Slaves halt."

Jessica noted that unlike the other cells, the door to cell Eighty was wide open. Looking in the teen saw a muscled back and the finest ass she had ever seen apparently being face fucked by an equally buff Adonis, if the upper body was any guide.

"Castor, Pollux hate to break up your moment, but you have a new roommate. And her enslavement date is four days later than yours." remarked Allison.

As the kneeling slave got up and turned Jessica realized the two were identical twins from the black hair to the impressive cocks between their muscular legs.

Allison continued, "The good news is that you three will be getting room service. The bad news is that you are on lock down till after breakfast. Make sure you give her time to read the materials."

Jessica heard Officer Toni say, "Slave Sweetlips assigned to cell C-Eighty. Slaves Castor and Pollux informed that they are on lock down till 0700." as she directed Helga into the open cell door. "Shut Door Eighty"

As the door shut, Jess heard a male voice, "Knees, fresh meat. Open those sweetli..."

Officer Toni barked, "Slaves forward"

Jessica moved further down the hall till she saw a door labeled Ninety Five and this anticipated the next command,

"Slaves halt"

Unlike the other doors, Door Ninety-Five had a box attached to the slit across the door. The box dropped almost to the bottom of the door and had the width of a cafeteria food tray.

Allison called, "Open door C-Ninety-Five for slave lockup, three slaves"

"Slaves have been coded to cell Ninety-Five. Proceed."

"Slaves will enter the cell, walk to the far wall and turn and face the door as your wrist bracelets are released," ordered Allison.

As Jessica faced the door she took in the cell. It was almost like a hotel room with a built in work table and four plastic chairs. In one corner was a metal commode and sink. A cabinet hung over the toilet. On the other side of the door was a HD3D screen with a large king size bed in the far corner facing the screen.

Allison continued, "The layout is self-explanatory. The HD3D is voice activated and acts as a two-way intercom between the cell and control. Other than the intercom, the only thing that you have access to at present are the rules, facilities map, and orientation package. Study it."

Allison pointed to a round grill with a button on the bottom, "

This is a call for the on-duty officer. Use only in the event of an emergency. Someone better be dying and the HD3D is out, or you will be receiving corrective action through your collars."

Allison stepped outside the cell, "Like the Colonel said, hold your questions until you finish the materials. One last thing. You will get dinner in about an hour, and breakfast in the morning about 0630. You will be told when the trays can be pulled from the slot in the cell door. When you finish eating slide the trays into the slot. Each tray will fit one at a time. "

Toni interjected, "Before we shut the door, let me give you a little advice. There's a pecking order among you slaves based on your date of enslavement. The more recent your enslavement, the lower you are. Senior slaves can order you to do anything that doesn't break the rules, cause you serious bodily harm or interfere with your work or the operation of the Lodge. It's why you are in close confinement until you know what the rules are. Once you are in the general population, get used to performing random acts of sex when outside your cell. Even inside with your cellmates if they are senior to you. As I speak, Sweetlips is no doubt being spit roasted by the two most insatiable slave cocks I have ever seen."

The officers stepped away from the door and Toni keyed her wrist comp, " Control, lock cell C Ninety-Five. "

As the door to the cell clanged shut, Deborah reflected that, for the first time in her life, she was locked in a space that she couldn't let herself out of. The thought made her a little lightheaded, so she moved to the surprisingly large bed in the corner across from the desk area and facing the HD3V screen and sat down.

The bed was quite comfortable with plush sheets. Jessica sat next to her and pressed her body into Deborah, seeking comfort like she did as a child. Deborah suspected that the reality of their loss of freedom had hit her as well.

Looking towards Martha, Deborah expected her to sit as well. Unexpectedly, the woman sank to her knees and put her hand behind her back as if she were handcuffed and opened her thighs as far apart as possible.

Deborah noticed for the first time that her friend had a really nice set of tits with big nipples. Nipples that begged to be sucked.

"I need to explain a few things. At the jail I said I was battling urges. Since then, I have been made to realize that I have been living a lie for over twenty years. "

"What do you mean Martha? '' asked Deborah.

"When I started college I was everything that I projected to the congregation. Prim, proper, a little bit superior. A good girl. Officer Betty was my freshman roommate. She was a few years older having been in the military and gotten out. The first night, after I had gone to bed, Betty came in with one of the girls from across the hall. Within minutes, my roommate had the girl's head between her legs eating her pussy. I was shocked. I pretended to be asleep thinking that I needed to demand a new room assignment. After a while, the slurping and moaning started getting me aroused. I touched myself a couple of times before reminding myself that playing with myself would send me to Hell. I drifted to sleep to the sounds of Betty fucking the girl with a strap on.

I woke up the next day and my sheets were damp. I recalled dreaming that I was naked in hell. But instead of fire and brimstone I was servicing demons in my cunt and ass. I was eating out a pussy that when I looked up belonged to a red skinned demon with Bettys face who said as she grabbed my head and pushed it back into her steaming twat, "Did I say that you could stop slave?"

I had had erotic dreams before. But I always woke up feeling guilty. This time I was horny. In any case. I got cleaned up and dressed and found out from a sign on the door to student housing that the was no changing roommates for the first ninety days.

Jessica interjected, "Yeah, I understand that is pretty much standard. By the way how does demon pussy taste?"

"JESSICA!," She replied exasperated

"Not bad as I recall. At the rate I'm going, I have no doubt that I will know for sure someday."

Martha continued, "Because I was sure my situation was different I got in line to plead my case, but gave it up pretty quick when I realized that people were in the office just long enough to be told no and sent on their way. "

"Every night she had a different girl servicing her while I pretended to sleep. My dreams revolved around being used for sex a Roman slave girl thrown to legionnaires, a pirate captive, even a penal slave."

She chuckled, "If only eighteen-year-old me had known what slave cunt me knows now, that would have been a very different dream. Anyway, by that Friday I was a bundle of nerves. I worked out at the gym, dove into my assignments, anything to stay away from the room and try to blunt the growing hunger between my legs."

Deborah noticed that not only was Martha's nipples were rock hard as she told her tale, but that Jessica had her hand stroking her cunt and was panting softly. Deborah said, What happened Friday, Martha? "

"My Friday afternoon class was canceled, so I went back to my room, thinking Betty would be at her class. Except she wasn't. She was face down on my bed, bare ass in the air pumping a dildo in and out of her twat." I cried out,

"Betty! What are you doing!"

"Getting warmed up. Shut and lock the door. "

"To this day, I don't know why I did it, but I shut the door behind me and locked it. Betty had gotten off the bed and for the first time I really saw her body in the light of day. She was buff without looking musclebound. She had full lush breasts with no sag and big, full nipples and a bald pussy Her brunette hair was up in a ponytail. She continued, 'You are wearing too many clothes. Strip.' I hesitated. She pulled the dildo out of herself, got off my bed and waved the fake cock in front of my face saying, 'You are going to take this in your mouth and suck off the juices. After that, you have two choices. Turn around, unlock the door and leave. I will move out and you will never see me again. The second choice is that you strip and start your first lesson in pussy pleasing. Open your mouth.'

"I expected it to taste sour and rubbery and I would be out the door and Betty out of my life. It wasn't. It tasted like honey and cinnamon. I was unbuttoning my blouse before the dildo was out of my mouth and five minutes later I was naked with that dildo in my own cunt and another being slid up my ass. Turned out both of them had a vibrating feature. Five minutes after that I was lapping the honey and cinnamon from the source. Within a week I was a total, if discrete, insatiable three-hole bisexual slut and Betty's submissive."

Martha continued, "Publicly we were normal college students. Privately I became the star slut on a very private, invitation-only party circuit of hedonists. Betty had been recruited to the group when she was a freshman before she had to drop out when her dad passed away and she went into the military to save money for college. She had kept in touch and had joined a couple of times while she was in the service and on leave. The members were from all walks of life and a lot of college professors and staff. One time I was sitting on the face of one of my accounting professors while taking the cock of the chairman of the chemistry department up the ass while swallowing the cum of a city councilman. Who in turn was getting pegged by Betty. Anything went at those parties and I spent a lot of time in church the next morning with a tender cunt, sore asshole and aching jaw, praying for forgiveness on one hand and dreaming about the next party on the other. "

Jessica interjected, "How did you not flunk out of school? Sounds like all you did was fuck." Martha responded, "Some did. Had I not been rooming with Betty that might have happened to me. She was determined to get her degree and had the advantage of four years of military service. She was very organized, methodical and disciplined and made sure I was the same. Very sure," smiling slightly.

"So the sex was just on the weekends?"

"Oh no, Jess. During the week I was Betty's personal fucktoy. I went to the shower every morning with a girlcum facial courtesy of Betty's pussy and ended every day impaled on her strap on. Betty was trending lesbian at that point and did her best to turn me too. I loved... love pussy but I craved cock too. After this morning, my bisexuality is fully revived."

"So you were able to keep your grades up?"

"Betty was great for my grades. My parents thought Betty was a "good influence" on me and helped me to stay focused on school. "

Martha shook her head, "Of course I could hardly tell my folks that low grades meant orgasm denial, tit flogging and electric shocks to my cunt and asshole. I graduated summa cum laude."

"I wish I could do that with some of my students." mused Deborah.

"Ms. Martha, what happened? How did you go from three-hole bisexual slut to..."

"Church lady?" Martha quipped.

She continued, "Devon happened. Betty of all people introduced us. He was a vet too and more than a little wild. He had just finished his degree and was thinking about teaching. He was... is hung like a horse and knew how to use it. It was love at first suck."

Deborah thought that Jessica's head was going to spin off her body. She had to ask, "Martha, this doesn't sound at all like the Devon I know."

"About a month after we graduated, Devon was in a bad car wreck. Really bad. He was in ICU for a month. Up to then he attended church regularly but like me he struggled a bit and had reconciled the sex mostly. His dad was a preacher and while his dad was a good man, Devon had the usual preacher's kid issues and wildness. All I can say is the wreck was a road to Damascus experience for him. He felt a call to seminary and as he said "right living." He wanted me to marry him and follow him to seminary."

"Wow! Talk about a lifestyle change."

"Exactly Jessica. I told him that I was not sure I was strong enough to give up my life or Betty for that matter. We decided we had to make a complete break from our old lives. We moved across the country, left no forwarding address, changed our com codes and e-mails and deleted our contacts and social media. I threw myself into my work and in supporting Devon. It seemed to suffice till we moved back here when Devon's folks got sick about six years ago."

"He took over as an associate pastor right? Then when Pastor Dominguez passed...", supplied Deborah.