Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the meeting was no different from the start of any new project. Except Deborah had never been in a meeting where two thirds of the attendees were naked and collared. As Deborah was waiting for a guard to escort her back to her cell, she asked Chris, "Sir, a bucket list item?"

"Oh yes professor. I fantasized about bending you over a desk and making you squeal every class I took from you."

"I hope I was satisfactory."

"Indee..." Chris's wrist comp beeps as there was a knock on the door. He looked down and frowned.

"Professor this is Officer Allen. He is all about the protocol, so mind your manners and keep your mouth shut unless spoken to." The dominus touched a button as Deborah's wrists clicked behind her and the door opened.

"Director Goff, Good evening. I am here to transport the slave cunt known as Professor MILF back to her cell. Bend and spread, slave cunt Professor MILF."

Deborah assumed the position. Once the wrist comps beeped, she was ordered to stand and exit the room, keeping her eyes forward and down. The trip back to the cell was silent except for the necessary communications to open and close security doors. During the trip through the lobby, Deborah thought she saw some guests that she knew out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't tell for sure because she didn't dare disobey the guard's order by looking around.

The door to cell Ninety-Five opened to her daughter and Maria fast asleep in the king sized bed. Deborah joined them just as the cell lights cut off and the door clicked shut, locking her in darkness, except for a small night light under the sink. Despite her nap on the bus, she quickly joined them in slumber.

Deborah was having the best dream of Brett eating her out but was awakened by the lights coming up and a PA announcing cell doors being unlocked. Jessica's shiny face coming up from between her legs jolted her fully awake.

"Jessica you never wake up early!"

"I never had such a tasty reason to do so! Honestly, Ms. Martha licked me awake, and your legs were spread..."

"And I AM a morning person! I tend to wake up at 5AM and Jessica's cunt was just sitting there and..." The intercom cut off Martha.

"Breakfast is in the door slot. You have thirty minutes. Then showers. Towels will be provided. From there you are getting a quick tour on your way to meeting with the warden for assignment."

Deborah was proud that Jessica again got up and served her... elders? After meeting Fatale, Deborah had a new appreciation of how to view oneself. On the other hand, it was nice to be waited on regardless of age. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, toast and bacon with orange juice. Only one cup of coffee. She reflected to herself that it was a good thing that slaves were allowed to purchase coffee, tea and snacks to keep in the cell along with a coffee maker and tea pot with earned credits from the commissary. Technically they were earned privileges according to the rules the trio read last night. Poms had mentioned that Chris had already credited her commissary account. The breakfast was quite good. Jessica had just sat down from loading the empty trays back in the slot when the door opened, revealing a very tired Officer Allen.

Deborah was thankful she had spoken to the other two about Allen over breakfast. Other than raised eyebrows upon seeing the name on the uniform blouse, the other two were silent with their eyes downcast.

"Slaves will stand and form a line in the order of Church Lady, Scholar Slut, and Professor MILF. Church Lady will hold her wrists together in front of her. Scholar Slut will place her wrists on either side of the collar of Church Lady. Professor MILF will place her wrists to either side of the collar of Scholar Slut." As the slaves complied, a series of clicking noises established that the trio was restrained.

"Slaves will exit the cell and turn to the right and proceed down the hall."

Deborah and her cellmates were marched down the increasingly busy hall till Officer Allen called out, "Slaves halt!" Out of the corner of her eye she could see they were in front of cell Eighty. Officer Allen brought up his wrist comp to his mouth, "Control, open Door C-Eighty for transport of slave Sweetlips."

Not being able to see inside the cell didn't mean Deborah couldn't get a good idea of what was happening from the loud, "gllluug...gllluug...glug," sound that reminded her of the same sounds that she and her daughter had made deep throating cocks while being yoked yesterday in the enslavement station.

"Slaves Castor and Pollux backs against the wall. Slave Sweetlips stand turn and exit the cell. No, you may not wipe your face with a towel."

Deborah felt someone move behind her.

"Slave Sweetlips shall turn and place her wrists to either side of the slave in front of you."

Wrists were rested on either side of her neck, only to snap to her collar. Deborah thought to herself it was like having both sides of her neck tapped at the same time.

"Slaves will continue forward."

The coffle continued down the hall. Deborah noted that the slaves were much quicker to make a hole to allow the procession to pass than with the guard Allison the evening before. She didn't think they were afraid of Allen exactly... wary, that was the word. As though the smallest infraction would lead to punishment.

"Slaves will turn left and enter the shower area."

Deborah and her fellow slave cunts entered a doorway labeled "Slave Showers 1" into what looked like a tiled gym shower area, just without any lockers. The main differences were the lack of any stalls or any other feature that would allow for privacy. The layout was a bit odd in that there were a station of five hand-shower like attachments that looked just like the ones that were inserted in their asses to give them enemas and clean them out after the transport stakes were pulled out of their asses during in processing. Next to that was a shelf with hand towels and disposable razors and shaving cream. Beyond the washcloths and razors was a bank of perfectly normal shower heads along the far wall with soap and shampoo dispensers. Coming back toward the entrance there was another station that looked like narrow dildos with a small handle at the end. Finally there were shelves with plush towels, combs and brushes.

"Slave Sweetlips, you were a jail trustee correct?"

"Yes dominus."

"You are familiar with preparing slaves for use, including enema and ass lube?"

"Yes, Dominus."

"Instruct the slave cunts as to their daily routine. You have 30 minutes"

"Yes, Dominus."

"Ok ladies, the first morning stop after you have done your morning business is the enema station. Normally frequent enemas are not good for you but the solution we are using maintains your intestinal and colon health and keeps your assholes nice and tight for the domini. The process is not messy thanks to the return system once you are ready to be flushed out." She showed the trio how the buttons controlled the features of the wand. "Professor MILF, let me demonstrate on you. Church Lady and Scholar Slut, follow my lead at the next station."

Jessica assumed the bent-with-hands-on-walls position that Deborah had adopted.

Sweetlips continued her lecture. "Ok, you insert the nozzle gently up your partner's ass. You can do it by yourself, but it is much easier with help. "

Deborah felt the tube glide up what was now a well-used asshole. Rather than being unpleasant, it kind of turned her on. The soft moan from her daughter made her realize she was not the only one. Once inserted, there was a click and a feeling not unlike a cockhead first penetrating her anus gave her a full feeling at her rosebud.

"That was the device making a tight seal to keep the fluids retained. Now for the fill up..."

Deborah felt a warm, soothing fluid enter her rectum. She felt very full very fast - almost to the point of discomfort. She had the wild thought that the fluid was pumping in and out of her, like some liquid cock fucking her.

"Feels good doesn't it cunts? The fluid is being withdrawn down one pipe and squirted up your ass by the other. Some call it the aquacock. You get about 5 minutes of that."

The moans of her daughter matched her own. Just when Deborah was close to cumming, the pumping stopped, and her bowels were drained. She almost begged for more when she caught herself. The dominus had not given permission for her or any of the slaves other than Sweetlips to speak.

"Sorry, we don't have time to get you sluts off. Let's switch."

Deborah serviced Sweetlips' ass. Once done, the quartet showered and Deborah had trimmed her pubic hair short, not wanting the bald cunt favored by the two younger girls. Maria put the bush in bush and Deborah had decided to talk to her privately later about a trim. If they only have 30 minutes for bathing and the like, any shaving would have to be done in the cell.

Officer Allen called out as Deborah and the others were drying off, "Ten minutes, you slave cunts need to hurry it up."

After putting her hair up in a high ponytail like the other three using the scrunchies provided on the same shelf as the towels, Sweetlips continued, "Lubing your ass is pretty simple. Simply inset the tube and push the button. Glide in and out a little"

Deborah felt a cool liquid feeling in her rectum, like a cock coming in her ass. Just as she was pulling the tube out, Allen barked, "Line up in the order you were in before, wrists on the shoulder of the slave cunt in front of you! Church lady, wrists together!"

The coffle retraced their steps to the wardens office, the taciturn guard pointing out the door leading to the slave cafeteria and instructing them on the process of unaccompanied slaves bending and spreading at door sensors to gain access in and out of various parts of the lodge including the "slave residential area," causing Deborah to chuckle to herself for such a bureaucratic description of a cellblock. The tour ended and Deborah was again kneeling in front of the warden.

"Officer Allen, I know that you are past the end of your duty shift, thank you your dismissed..."

Officer Allen saluted crisply and took his leave, "Thank you, Colonel"

McTavish looked at the kneeling slaves as Deborah heard the door shut behind her. "Do any of you have any questions?"

Deborah was amused that all four of them choruses in unison, "No, Dominus."

"Excellent! Another group of slaves who have read the rule that questions are answered in the manual, your work supervisor, or a guard." He paused for a moment, looking at a screen, "Okay... assignments. Sweetlips, you will be working with Administration. Church Lady, you are assigned to Housekeeping. Scholar..." McTavish hesitated, "I am changing your name to just Scholar. Slut and MILF for that matter are just crude. You are assigned to stables for now since you have some experience with horses. Please do not suck the horses' cocks, we need to milk them periodically and sell the semen for profit. If guests want to suck horse-cock, we let them do so because they're paying customers. But there is no reason for us to allow our slaves to do so. If you have a craving for equine semen, you're just going to have to satisfy that after you've been released."

There was a knock on the door. Deborah had to resist the urge to turn.

"Enter. Ah Officer Allison, right on time. Please escort Sweetlips, Church lady, and Scholar to Admin, Housekeeping, and the Stables. Professor can find her own way as soon as we finish."

As the quartet filed out, Deborah wondered why the warden had held her back. McTavish did not take long to educate her.

"Professor, you are a bit of an oddity for a penal slave. Highly educated, middle aged but looking half your age and from all indications... embracing your enslavement. Usually those don't go together. The more educated, older penal slaves tend to be discipline problems. The beautiful people tend to be spoiled and entitled. Also discipline problems. I am confident you are not going to be a discipline concern per se.

"However, you will be doing exactly what you were doing as a free woman, directing and negotiating subordinates. And that is the problem. You are a convicted penal slave, a slave cunt freely available to any guest or staff person at the lodge. At the same time, the project that Director Goff filled you in on last night will require you to have extraordinary privileges and freedom of action far in excess of almost any penal slave here. Don't abuse it and don't forget why you are here. Further, expect that you will have additional duties, primarily servicing the staff and guests, so as to balance any perception of favoritism the other slaves and even the staff might have. Any questions?"

"No dominus."

"Dismissed."

Deborah had almost made her way back to the IT office when a voice called out from one of the seating areas just past the lobby and before the door leading to the basement IT department.

"Professor, attend us."

Turning towards the voice, Deborah saw a couple sitting before a breathtaking view of a mountain range. The man was motioning to her to approach. Deborah was horrified to realize that the man was Adam McGee, PhD and a female companion. What was he doing here? The man hated her ever since she had caused a paper of his to be withdrawn after pointing out his slipshod research after being asked to review it by the journal he has submitted it to. He could destroy her professionally... "deep breaths Deborah. You can't do anything about it right now," she told herself.

She knelt and said the only thing she could say. "Domini, may this slave cunt serve your needs?

He looked her over, then punched his wrist comp, no doubt querying her collar for her slave name.

"Professor? The Lodge really needs someone else to come up with better slave names. Well, Helena this is Professor. I have no doubt that she would make an excellent fucktoy for us"

"Hmm, I was wanting something younger. Bend and spread slave cunt," the woman ordered. Deborah did as she was bid, shivering as the woman slid a finger in her wet cunt.

"She is really juicy...tasty too. Here try some Adam."

Bent as she was, Deborah could only squirm as the woman's fingers probed her folds. She heard a wrist comp beep. The woman spoke, "We need to meet the Goodhews for brunch. Reserve her for the afternoon guest service and we can try her out. Perhaps pick up another one as well for the evening," Deborah felt a slap on her ass.

"Dismissed. Look for us in the afternoon guest service."

"As you wish, Domina."

Deborah moved away from the pair as fast as she could without making it look like she was running away. She got to the IT office without further delay. Poms looked up as she entered and threw a shawl at her.

"Dominus (name) is still in his conference. I saw you getting diverted by the domini. I figured you would be later than this."

"How did you know?"

"When your collar was pinged I got an alert on my screen. I accessed the camera for that area and expected to see your head under a kilt or a skirt. The dominus really-really does not like this Dr. McGee guy. After I messaged him, he was about to have you paged. Apparently his wife is like a deputy chief of police in their town, which is how he got in here."

"They had a brunch appointment, so servicing them got deferred. McGee hates me with a passion. I am really worried he is going to ruin me professionally."

"Don't be concerned. What they see at the Lodge stays at the Lodge. Otherwise they risk being collared themselves and catching a lifetime ban from the Lodge. That just happened to a state senator's wife and her posse. They managed to avoid the ban, but they are spending the next thirty days collared, barcoded and taking it in all their holes. That kind of got around, so I wouldn't worry about pencil-dick."

"Pencil-dick?"

"That's what the slaves call him. They get up here a fair amount. His wife is pretty dominant, so I suspect that he pleases her on his knees as well. You know, bluster in the boardroom, bite the pillow in the bedroom."

Deborah bust out laughing at her vision of McGee taking his wife's strapon up his ass. Poms laughed as well, saying. "You are thinking of his wife pegging him aren't you?" Deborah nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, as much as I would like to spend the day making fun of the domini with you, we need to get to work. The only way the dominus was able to wrangle the meeting last night was that he has a vendor video conference for most of today and needed to have you hit the ground running. So let's get you set up."

Poms went over Deborah's day to day responsibilities. Pretty basic tech support and workstation configuration and maintenance. She was surprised at her access level and the fact she had two separate email addresses, one with her free name.

Poms answered her question without being asked. "Because of the terms of your plea agreement, you have been granted dispensation to use your free name solely for work purposes. That address you will log in with your free first name and last name. That will also be your email address here. Personal emails, when you get email privileges, which is... now," Poms entered information on her desk unit, "...is your slave registration number @HHR.gov. That reminds me..."

Deborah watched Poms walk to a closet door. The sway of the young slave's barcoded ass got her wanting to get her face in her coworker's cunt. "The difference a few days and a collar makes for your sexual attitudes," Deborah thought wryly.

Poms opened the closet, pulled out a computer bag, looked in it and returned to her desk handing it over. Deborah took it and looked in herself.

"By today's standards, it's hardly better than a wrist comp. But it has an Ethernet port and there is a cable in the box with the power supply. Slaves are forbidden access to any wireless devices. Dominus Chris thinks it's a silly rule, but that it's not worth trying to change. You are the only person who can access it and it is linked to your collar. Same for your desk unit. It will let you work in your cell. Cells have Ethernet ports for really simple devices to send and receive email for slaves who earn the privilege. "

Deborah looked over the laptop. "Over 10 years old but likely still serviceable," she thought. She put it aside for now and started going over the procedures manuals. The systems were pretty generic, and right about the time she had decided she had figured out the Lodge procedures, she heard a chime from the direction of Pom's workstation.

"Domina Peck wants an additional work station installed in her office. There's a cart already set up in the stock room to install a workstation. Be sure to restock it when you get back. There is also an elevator that you can ride up and down so long as you have that cart. Otherwise taking elevators instead of stairs unless ordered to will get you lashes. "

Riding up the small elevator Deborah wondered how her daughter was doing in the stables.

Breathing in, Jessica enjoyed the smell of a well maintained stable... horses, hay, oats, and even manure blended together to create an aroma that made her want to saddle up and ride. Sadly, penal slaves didn't get that option. The closest that she was going to get was mucking stalls and saddling horses for the domini, who did get to ride away on the extensive network of trails displayed on the map posted on the door to the tack room.

Jessica spent her work time wondering about her assignment. Yes, she loved horses and all things equestrian, but mucking stalls was hardly an intellectual challenge. She honestly thought that she would be assigned to work in the computer center with her mother. She snorted to herself. Slaves do as they are told. At least she could look forward to getting fucked this afternoon. Officer Allison had told her what to expect at "Afternoon Guest Services". The manual's description of, "Slaves will serve food, beverages, and meet all requests of the domini, "was a bit sparse. In addition to telling her to expect to be used in every hole, the officer had let slip that she has the afternoon off and intended to enjoy the teenage slave's tongue. Her daydreams of eating domina pussy were cut short by a voice calling out.