Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scholar, put the wheelbarrow and shovel away and get over here."

Recognizing the voice of her boss, the Stablemaster, Jessica hurried to comply. She wondered what his actual name was. Everyone simply called him Stablemaster. She was still trying to get the image of their morning meeting out of her head. Officer Allison had left her at the office door after first jamming her fingers in Jessica's needy twat and withdrew them and walked away, licking them like a lollypop.

"See you later Scholar. Knock on the door, enter when told."

She knocked, and a gruff voice said, "Enter."

The only thing that distinguished Stablemaster's office from any number of similar stable offices Jessica has been in before was the slave on all fours being spit-roasted by two domini across the otherwise clear desk. To her left was a big man wearing a green polo shirt with what looked like jodhpurs pooled around his ankles while pounding the ass of a very muscular slave boy. To her left was a wiry looking man with salt and pepper hair whose rather respectable looking cock was face-fucking the slave.

Jessica knelt as proscribed in the rule book, eyes downcast, wrists crossed behind her back and waited to be noticed by the domini and wished she was the slave being fucked. Presently the big guy grunted and pumped his cock deep in the slave's ass and held it. As the dominus was removing his cock from the ass of the well-fucked slave, the other man cried out.

"Poseidon take it all! Don't let a single drop out of your mouth."

The slave's throat was working to swallow what seemed to be a pretty big load of cum, judging for the amount of swallowing Jessica could observe for her position. As soon as the cock was removed from his mouth, the slave licked it clean.

"Poseidon, turn and clean me up. You, Scholar, clean Poseidon's ass. I don't want any cum dripping out of it, it makes a mess."

As the slave was turning on the desk, Jessica caught a glimpse of his face as she came to her feet. Devastatingly handsome, he looked oddly familiar. Puzzlement about the identity of the slave boy gave way to hoping that her unease was not visible. Despite all the sex she had had in the last few days, no one had gotten around having her perform analingus. As she positioned herself she grabbed the slave cock's ass. "Oh God," she thought, and what an ass it was, well muscled and hard as were his other muscles. She stared panting at the thought of her cunt being pounded by a cock driven by those glutes. She yelped at a sharp slap on her ass."

"Yes, cunt, he has a fine ass. Get to cleaning it. I am sure the Stablemaster doesn't want cum puddled on his desk."

Delving into the gooey anus with her tongue was a surprise. Jessica didn't think assholes tasted like mint. Then she realized that since slave cocks as well as cunts took it up the ass it stood to reason guys would clean and lube themselves as well. Some genius she was she thought wryly to herself as she probed and licked the surprisingly tasty nether hole clean of the lube and cum mix. She figured she was doing something right because the slave moaned as the Stablemaster pulled his cock from the male slave's mouth.

"Well Poseidon, I have to say that you are doing well. We have guests telling their friends about your ass and mouth and we have new bookings requesting you. Keep up your exercises, we don't want to let that lovely asshole get too loose from all the pounding for the next year. Get off my desk and get to work. Cunt, you too. Stay standing. We will be on the move."

The male slave responded, "Yes Dominus.", and left the office.

In a flash Jessica realized that the collared and barcoded slave she had just rimmed was none other than Mark Thompson, champion equestrian and rumored shoo-in for the Olympic team in two years. The deep, smooth panty wetting voice that she had heard in numerous interviews confirmed it. She had a darn near life-size poster of him in her bedroom at home. She couldn't believe that it took her so long to figure it out. Of course his naked body was far finer than the images she had conjured up while pleasuring herself with her dildo, so that might explain it.

The big man's deep voice pulled Jessica back to reality. "Scholar, I understand that you know your way around horses and stables, Western or English?"

"Both, Dominus. I follow equestrian competitions but like rodeo and trail riding as well. My parents lease part of our farm to an equestrian stable and the owners let me work there in exchange for lessons."

"Scholar , I thought you were some kind of science prodigy. I wouldn't have pegged you for a horse person."

"As you say, Dominus. I can't explain it. I just like horses."

"Well, at first you will be cleaning stalls, saddling horses and brushing them down when they get in. You can't go beyond the enclosed exercise arena or your collar will lock you up. In case you haven't heard about that, it means your wrists and ankles will attach to your collar. Very uncomfortable. Understand? "

"Yes, Dominus," Jessica replied shivering at the thought of being in such a position. Not being a bondage enthusiast, the image of being bound in a strict hogtie gave her feelings of sheer terror. The Stablemaster continued as they walked to what she suspected was a tack room. He entered it, revealing exactly that.

Over the next hour Jessica demonstrated that she not only knew her way around a tack room but could provide basic care for horses, clean a stall, and saddle a mount without any fear of the rider being thrown by a poorly adjusted saddle sliding off a horse. Satisfied, the Stablemaster assigned her a block of stalls and put her to work. As he walked away, he turned and asked, "Scholar, are you familiar with pony play?"

"Not exactly, Dominus. Is that like people who cosplay as horses?"

"Something like that. We will talk about it later."

Back to the present, Jessica had returned her tools and presented herself to the Stablemaster whose cock was again being serviced by Poseidon. Part of the young woman's dreams died every time she saw her equestrian hero sucking cocks, rimming assholes and taking various cocks up his ass over the course of the morning. The object of her poster-induced lust apparently batted for the other team. Which was fine, but darn she wanted some of that cock too. Sadly, his very large bat did not swing in her direction. She knelt before the pair.

"Dominus how may this slave cunt serve you?"

The Stablemaster grunted, and Jessica saw the telltale contractions of Poseidon's throat that indicated he was swallowing a load of cum. As the kneeling slave cock put the dominus's cock away, the dominus spoke.

"Scholar, Poseidon here doesn't know it yet, but he had graduated the remedial bisexuality program the warden decreed when first got here. Seems our slave cock here didn't love the cock like most of us do. I'm not sure he really does now, but he has at least mastered faking it. Starting this afternoon, he will be joining you at Afternoon Guest Services and the restrictions on his sexuality are lifted as of now.

"You are probably wondering how you fit into this, Scholar. The fact of the matter is that I want to give Poseidon a present and you're it. You belong to him till afternoon guest services. Use her well Poseidon. Stall 4 in the pony play area is all yours. Oh, and tomorrow morning first thing, I want to discuss some stock I am looking to buy. Later."

With that, he turned and walked away leaving Jessica still on her knees and trying to process everything she had just heard. That her hero is maybe not gay after all. That she was gifted to her hero like a saddle to be ridden. Her musings were cut short by Mar... Poseidon saying, "Get up and follow me."

Jessica did so and followed her fellow slave, eyes downcast so she could enjoy the muscular ass in front of her. He led her to a door to a part of the stable she has not been shown. She was tickled that he opened the door for her like a gentleman. A naked gentleman with a very girthy, semi-hard cock.

She went through the door to what looked like the area she just left except that the smell was subtly different. Less like horses and a lot more like... sex. The stalls looked similar but from what Jessica could see the occupants and the bodies being led in or out or down the row between the stalls were not equines but men and women. Genetically, at least. Some had their hands in hoof-gloves along with headgear that mimicked bridles and boots that continued the hoof motif. All were adorned with horsetails secured by an anal plug. Men and women alike had long flowing hair that was styled to resemble manes. Some went as far as shaving both sides of their heads to emphasize the mane effect.

"In here," her companion directed.

The stall had hay strewn around except for a raised area that had a mattress with a cotton sheet on it. Unlike the other stalls, Stall 4 was fully enclosed, allowing for a bit of privacy. Jessica noticed that it also had an open shower area in the corner that also took away from the agricultural image.

"So...your slave name is Scholar?"

"It started out as Scholar Slut. But the Warden didn't like it."

He chuckled, "Same here, I started out as Cocksucker, because I was resistant to starting my atonement with a cop's cock in my mouth. The warden did not think it was very dignified. So Poseidon was born."

"I have to say I really thought you were gay. And I was crushed because I have a poster of you on my wall at home and used it to jill off...that is too much information. I am so sorry," Jessica was horrified that she had gone into full fangirl babble.

"Calm down. So... you really have a poster of me on your wall?"

"Yes it was from when you won the North American Youth Championship in your division. I took a picture of you and turned it into a poster. "

"Well let's see if I can live up to the poster fantasy. Knees."

Jessica knelt, opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip of the magnificent cock before her. Part of her wanted him to grab her head and face fuck her like the cum hungry slut she was. As she moved to lick the fleshsicle up and down she felt it twitch a bit. She moved to try and swallow it whole, flexing her throat muscles to suppress her gag reflex. She managed and started to bob her head up and down, getting off on the moans from the man standing in front of her and kneading the taut ass of her fellow slave so hard she was probably leaving bruises.

"ENOUGH!"

Suddenly she felt herself being pulled away from the lovely cock and tossed on the mattress. Her legs flew up only to be grabbed by two strong hands that spread her thighs wide and pushed her feet almost even with her head. Jessica's sopping cunt was impaled by his dick and thrust to hit on her cervix. Poseidon then started pumping in and out, his ball sack thumping on her asshole, providing an additional point of pleasure for her slave-hot body.

Not satisfied with pistoning in and out of her twat, her slave lover darted his head down nipping and sucking at her diamond hard nipples. That was the final straw for Jessica who fell over the edge into an orgasm the likes of which she had never experienced and into darkness.

"Hey, Scholar. You ok?"

"Ok? I have never been so ok in my entire life! I must have passed out. Everything went dark."

"Just for a minute. I guess the French were on to something with 'la petite mort'. You were just out for a few seconds. I think I might have passed out myself, so it could have been longer. I don't really think so because I heard the noon bell start as I was coming and the next thing was the two last chimes. "

Jessica started to get up and clean herself when Poseidon grabbed her legs hiked them over his shoulders and said as he fell in on her dripping cunt, " I was always taught to clean my plate."

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," Jessica squealed as Poseidon tongued her twat, scoping his cum out of the folds of her cunt with a skill that approached the talents of Church Lady. He took his time, avoiding the easy stimulation of her clit, and G-spot by licking deep as his tongue would go and using a finger to play with her puckered asshole.

"Turn around and let me at that magnificent cock."

He managed to turn and position himself over her mouth without missing a lick. She sucked his dick down, tasting the same mix of his and her cum. As she cleansed the member she thought she could get used to that combination. Despite her newfound lesbian cravings, Jessica still loved cock and cum. Poseidon had shifted to flicking her clit with his tongue. As she closed in on yet another orgasm, she figured the least she could do is see if she could get some more cum out of those big balls...

The clock had gonged 1 pm as the pair fed each other their juices and cleaned themselves up. Poseidon got off the bed and turned to Jessica who was lounging on the edge of the mattress.

"Guest Services starts at 2:30. Do you want to go eat at the cafeteria or the stable canteen? It will take us about 15-20 minutes to get back to the slave block and, according to my sister, another 10-15 minutes to get checked in and go through the serving line. The stable canteen is a lot quicker but more fast food instead of the restaurant food served in the cafeteria."

Jessica stretched, thrusting her tits out for his perusal, and was pleased that despite the workout his cock had had, she still made it twitch. As she got to her feet she said, "Let's do the canteen. That will give us more time to eat."

"We won't have to double back either, the staff cafeteria is past the aquatic area. From what I have heard its best to not get there too early."

"Why is that?"

As they walked, Jessica was a bit shocked to discover the practice of warming up slaves by being mounted on a seat-mounted dildo and edged before Guest services started. At the same time she was delighted that her equestrian stud was not just a pretty face and a hot body. His hobby was astronomy and he actually geeked out a little when he found out that she was an astrophysics grad student. Over a surprisingly good lunch of burgers and fries, they talked about pulsars. As they were leaving, Jessica blurted out, "I am so glad you weren't gay and wanted to fuck me!" Jessica looked at Poseidon with horror at the betrayal of her filter less mouth. Poseidon looked at her a moment and laughed.

"Well I am glad that you weren't a lesbian who was just servicing a cock because she was a slave cunt." His face got serious, "At least I didn't think you were. You seemed very... enthusiastic."

"No worries. Honestly, at this point I am bisexual with a strong preference for cock. But I am fine dining at the Y too, "she said with a grin.

"Before I was enslaved," he responded, "I would have called myself absolutely and unequivocally heterosexual. Now, while I am ok with sucking cock and taking it up my ass, I still prefer women. Actually, while I certainly would love to go back and avoid being enslaved, the experience so far has given me a new perspective on the expectations I have had of my partners for oral and anal. I shouldn't have been so demanding that women swallow my cum if I was not willing to swallow myself or get my prostrate massaged by a cock or dildo for that matter. Truth be told, I kind of like the taste of cum now, especially from a well fucked cunt.'

As they walked and talked, Jessica was pleasantly surprised to have Poseidon take her hand. Just like a date. But with less clothes. As they made their way to the aquatic center, where afternoon guest services were held, she wondered how her mother was doing.

Deborah had rolled her work cart to the door marked "Housekeeping" which matched the information on her paper worksheet. The requestor was Denesha Peck, Director of Housekeeping.

Deborah knocked.

"Enter"

Going through the door with cart Deborah first saw a desk with a striking African-American woman with a dark chocolate complexion sitting on the front edge. What was unusual was the naked kneeling woman with her head under the domina's skirt, obviously licking the domina's pussy. Clearly a slave from the visible silver ankle cuffs.

"Domina Peck?"

"Ah, you're here to install the workstation for my new assistant. The desk over there," pointing to a corner desk in what was essentially an alcove of the main office space. "Now, let's see if you can make me come a second time before your desktop is set up."

Deborah focused on her task while trying to avoid thinking about the domina being eaten out by the other slave and her own dripping slit. Working quickly she hooked everything up and had started the boot cycle when she heard the domina cry out,

"Oh, you do have a heavenly tongue, befitting a church lady."

Turning to the main desk, she saw the skirt had been flipped up to reveal Martha's shiny face.

"Professor, you and your daughter are very fortunate to have such a talented tongue in your cell every night," Deborah couldn't hide the surprised look on her face, "Oh yes, I know of you two. I really wanted you and your daughter assigned to me. I enjoy our former guests getting an opportunity to get a... different kind of stay. Nothing better than using a former guest as a new slave. I so enjoy seeing you hoity-toity bitches get downgraded to fuckslut"

The domina continued, "Professor, are you finished? "

"Everything except making sure that the user is able to access the system and to start the training program, Domina."

"Excellent, Church Lady, get to work on the computer. Professor, as soon as you are finished with her, I want to evaluate your licking skills."

It only took a few minutes before Deborah was satisfied that Martha was properly logged in and working on the new user training program. She turned to find that Domina Peck had removed her clothing and was sitting in her office chair, legs spread and dark pink labia open and glistening. The woman was playing with her large nipples, teasing them to hardness.

"Knees, slave cunt! Get that slutty tongue of yours between my pussy lips NOW!"

Deborah fell to her hands and knees and scurried to the domina, her face almost falling into the woman's twat. The almond and honey taste with a hint of tartness was addicting. She started with the labia lips, licking and gradually moving her tongue in, avoiding the free woman's clit but exploring within the folds for every drop she could find of the other woman's nectar, surprised that Martha had left her any knowing what a through cunt eater she was. As if she was reading her mind, Domina Peck spoke, "I get juicy at the sight of affluent guests reduced to pussy eating convict cunts. That well will never run dry. Your type just can't keep out of trouble. And when you do end up in trouble, you beg to come here.

"Think of all the times you watched some slave cunt sucking your husband's cock, taking it up her ass all because you were too good to please your husband. You wouldn't even let them suck your clit and lick your pussy. Yet here you are, just another convict cunt, a piece of fuckmeat, your holes open to any of the domini. Like me. Keep licking, slave."

Deborah couldn't object to anything the domina had said. She was all those things and more. She was slave hot and getting hotter at the degradation heaped on her. But there was a part of her that was furious. She wanted to get to her feet and slap the woman silly. How dare she...

Realization exploded in her mind like the screaming orgasm she had triggered by licking Domina Peck's clit. She was a slave, state owned property to be used during her term of penal servitude however her owner or the domini saw fit. The fury belonged to Professor Deborah Rodgers, PhD. That woman was gone for the next year, replaced by Slave Cunt Professor, Department Of Corrections and Slavery, #20350425041.