Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. Before we came back we had a decent sex life together. Monogamous, and incredibly vanilla by the standards of our college years. When we moved back, everything seemed to conspire against us getting any time together. Taking care of his parents, for example. For all practical purposes Devon went from being a youth pastor in a huge church to being in charge of a midsize congregation run by a man who didn't delegate anything. He was nearly overwhelmed. I couldn't go back to work because I was spending all my time being a caretaker and learning how to be the "preacher's wife"

Martha continued, "For better or worse, the person who coached me through all that was Devon's mother. Who was quite... conservative. And despite her illness was very forceful in stating her views especially about the "moral decline" and "wanton sexuality" in society. It didn't help that we had to tell them that we couldn't have kids. His mom seized on that to push how we should focus on the church and that we should be happy that there was no need for us to waste energy that needed to be devoted to the church instead of on "carnality." We were almost celibate after that. If we had sex once every three months it was a miracle."

"Mam, I am sorry but that is kind of fucked up," remarked Jessica.

"Looking back on it, I think you are right. Shortly after she died I started shoplifting. Little things at first. Money was not a problem. We are very well off thanks to the money I banked when I worked, inheritances, and the fact we live pretty simply. It was the thrill, the naughtiness if you will. The therapist I was seeing thought I was compensating for a loss in my life. I thought it was not having children, and not really being able to go back into the workforce because I was so tied to the church. I was getting the old urges back and noticed that stealing seemed to keep them at bay. Then I got caught by Maria with close to $700 in jewelry. Now I don't have to worry about my urges. Not only that, I got to apologize to Betty for cutting her out of my life."

"How did that work out?"

"Deborah, honestly I am still figuring that out. I do know she is coming to the Lodge for a week pretty soon. I think she wants to time it for when Devon is here for his conjugal visit. Assuming he shows up." Deborah noted a slight hint of bitterness in her friend's voice.

"Ms. Martha, I have to ask. Why are you kneeling in front of me and mom?"

"Well, Betty ordered me to eat you both out and do anything you tell me to. That I was to be your bitch and had twenty years of meals at the Y to catch up on. Actually she had said all of you but since it's just us three..."

The thought of Martha eating her out sent a jolt through Deborah's well used body. She could not believe that she was still horny after the events of the day so far.

Jessica piped up, "Ms. Martha, can I please eat your puss... cunt? What I could get off daddy's cock tasted so good!"

Martha looked up and me like I was in charge and said, "Deborah, may I please lick your cunt as your daughter services me?"

I spread my legs wide and said smiling, "Get to it, Church Lady."

Jessica bounded off the bed and plastered her face to Martha's cunt and buttcheeks as Martha scurried up on hands and knees to close the gap between where she was kneeling and my suddenly dripping cunt. It didn't take long for me to start panting and squirming with arousal.

"Martha, oh lord I have to thank this Officer Betty for the fine cunt lapper she trained you to be."

Martha looked up from her work, face shining with my cunt juice and said, "Never fear. She intends to put you and Jessica through your pace... oh Jess, YES right there keep doing that!"

Jessica was enraptured with Ms. Martha's juicy cunt. The cherry tang to the twat made her want to stretch her tongue as far between the older woman's folds as she could reach to lap out all her juices. Even the teen's oral forays to the slave cunt's asshole was interesting. Apparently, the anal lube the state used had a distinct minty taste. She felt the woman tremble and heard her cry out.

"JESSICA I'MMM CUMMING!"

The teen redoubled her efforts and was rewarded with a gush of cunt juice flooding her mouth. A few seconds later, she heard her mom cry out her release.

"Jessica, come onto the bed. I want to return the favor."

Crawling on hands and knees, Jessica did as Ms. Martha bid and moved around her to climb onto the bed next to her mom, who was sprawled on her back, panting as the former Sunday school teacher took a few languid licks at her mother's wet twat.

Just as the teen was spreading her legs a clicking sound came from the cell door followed by a voice from the speaker. "Dinner. Up to you, but your cunts are going to stay about the same temperature but your food is going to get cold. I would eat the food now. Pull the trays from the slot in the door. When you are done, slide them back in."

Jessica got up and said, "I will get the dinner trays for us."

Walking toward the metal cell door allowed Jessica to get her first good look at the cell. The room looked a lot like the college dorm room she stayed in last year at a summer astronomy camp. The wall across from the bed had a built in work table with four plastic chairs bolted to the floor. The far corner across from the bed held a metal commode and sink complete with a cabinet over the toilet.

Pulling the tray out from the open slot was surprisingly easy. It was the work of a moment to deal out the trays to her mother and Ms. Martha, keeping one for herself. Jessica sat on the big bed with the older women, who by common consent eschewed sitting on the hard plastic seats in favor of the soft big bed.

Removing the snap top cover released a wonderful mixture of aromas that reminded the teenager that it had been several hours since her jail lunch of a meal bar and flavored water. The tray doubled as a plate, which reinforced the school cafeteria experience. The contents of the tray were far closer to high end dining than school lunchroom. Pork loin and garnish, stewed apples, and green beans with a piece of cake and lemonade to drink.

"Mom, this is really good! After what we got fed at the jail I was expecting mystery meat and mac and cheese."

"Daughter mine, this is just as good as what your father and I were served as guests. I am surprised that slaves are so well fed."

Maria spoke up, "I used to do cost accounting before we moved and took over the congregation. Creating separate classes of service for things like food and linen service can sometimes cost more than it's worth. I suspect that someone decided that it was easier to provide the same bedding and basic meal offers than run separate kitchens, laundries and storage. I bet slaves don't get the higher end meats like prime rib. Certainly my bottle of Pinot Noir was overlooked."

"The minibar does not seem well stocked either," quipped Deborah, looking at the bare sink with four plastic cups on a shelf next to it.

Debora chuckled about Jessica whining that if being enslaved meant she could read while eating she would have jumped on a deputy a long time ago as the three went over the rules and the map of the Lodge.

Martha gathered the empty trays and pushed them back through the slots after they finished the meal. "It says here that normally slaves are housed four to a cell. I wonder if that means that we may get a guy assigned to our cell? I really like cunt, but after today I have gotten a hankering for regular cock as well."

Deborah thought to herself that grandchildren might not be out of the question after all when her musings were cut off by the cell door opening. Officer Allison stood in the entrance.

"Professor MILF face the back wall and cross your wrists behind you. You other two cunts sit your asses on the bed."

"Hey what is... ouch!"

"Scholarslut, open your mouth again and I will leave my thumb on the button to jolt you. Calm down. Professor MILF has been called into a meeting and will be back. In the meantime, you and Church Lady keep your asses on the bed and be quiet. Professor MILF, turn and exit the cell."

The soft click of her wrist cuffs told Deborah that she was restrained as she followed instructions to exit the cell. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her daughter and Martha exchange concerned glances. As the cell door clanged shut behind her, she was directed by the female guard to walk back down the hall she first came up. This time the hallway was fairly crowded. Slaves flattened themselves against the wall to give the Deborah and the officer a clear path.

She had thought that she would be one of the older slaves at Hidden Hills. From the looks of things, there were plenty of slaves here older than her, men and women alike. She noticed one green collared slave who was silver haired with tits that were losing the fight with gravity despite the rest of the woman's body looking far younger. The guard had Deborah stop and took a second to speak with the elder slave.

"Fatale, in case you haven't heard. I have you booked overnight for when I get off shift."

"Ms. Allison, yes Ma'am I am looking forward to it. Are you bringing the new meat?"

"Not this time. She has an appointment with the Geek Prince."

The older slave laughed, "Is he trading in Poms for a more experienced cunt?"

"Oh honey if you only knew," Deborah thought to herself.

"I doubt it Fatale, but he is waiting. Professor MILF, move on."

As the pair was waiting for the door to the lodge proper to open, Deborah risked speaking, "Domina, may this slave ask a question?"

"You want to know about Fatale don't you?"

"This slave is curious."

"Fatale has been here for over 50 years. She is about 68 and was enslaved when she was 18 for cutting up her new husband under circumstances that left grave doubts as to girlish innocence . Instead of life or execution, she was sentenced to 60 years to life. Fatale escaped Dante because she was not sentenced to a life term.

"She is the epitome of 'age is just a number'. She can have any slave here. Every slave she has graced with her favors is grateful for the experience. Our more discerning guests and the guards keep her booked to the point that she is the only slave exempted from general guest service. Move forward slave cunt."

Deborah followed the surprisingly chatty guard's directions taking her through the lobby. As a free woman, the staff was exceedingly attentive and helpful. As a naked collared slave cunt, she attracted hardly any notice from the staff. At least one dominus noticed her as he hurried over to the pair. Pudgy, with a body odor that preceded him, he stood in front of Deborah causing her to stop.

The man spoke to the guard. "Excuse me, Officer. I would like to book this slave cunt. What is her name?" He reached out and fondled Deborah's tit and nipple. "Feels real. I can't wait to slide my cock between these puppies."

A zing of excitement ran from Deborah's tit right to her cunt. Excitement? Deborah marveled to herself how easily she has turned into a piece of hot slave fuckmeat craving the touch of even a pig like this guy. The officer interjected.

"Sir, she is known as Professor MILF. She is still being processed in, but if you put in a request at the front desk they can help you. If you will excuse us, I need to complete this slave cunt's transfer."

Without waiting for a response, Officer Allison firmly directed Deborah forward. She could barely hear the disappointed dominus asking about when he could book her to his room. As soon as they were out of earshot, the officer spoke.

"I have seen that guy getting a blowjob at the pool on my days off. I think his name is Gerald Hightower. His dick is so small, he would need GPS to get from the bottom of your tits to the top. He is a complete ass that thankfully can only afford to stay here for about one weekend every three months. If you do get booked by him make sure you get a good fucking by some slave cocks because I don't care how tight your cunt and sweet ass are, you won't feel a thing from him. Speaking of big slave cocks, I hear there is a new guy called Poseidon who has a hell of a trident."

Officer Allison had Deborah go through a door off the main lobby and down a flight of stairs in the basement level. The transition for opulence to utilitarian was stark. The guard informed her that the basement used to house the slaves till the new slave holding area was built and that now the space was used for IT and BDSM dungeon rooms. The undressed stone hallways and cast-iron doors on the lower level certainly made Deborah feel like she was in the bowels of some castle.

"Stop. Knock on the door to the right. "

Deborah was struck by the ultramodern office style door in stark contrast to the riveted black metal doors that had come before. She wondered why she was knocking when there was a high security access panel and speaker grill along with a barcode scanner port. However, slaves do as they are told...

"Enter."

The open door released a blast of cold air that chilled her naked flesh, hardening her nipples and tingling her cunt with the breeze. Deborah had been in countless IT server spaces as part of her academic and consulting work and understood the necessity to maintain lower temperatures. She had never realized until now what the occasional slave working in a server room endured with the chill temperature. The manager here was enlightened to the extent of allowing the slave cunt sucking his cock to have a shawl draped across her body. He spoke, "Allison, she will be here awhile. I will call when she needs to be escorted back to her cell."

"Remember that it's 2 hours to lockdown and 3 to lights out..."

"Yeah, yeah..."

Deborah heard the door shut behind her as the dominus stood, his kilt draped over what looked like a well sized cock. He was somewhat short with a spare frame that was much more like a swimmer's body than a football player. He has short black hair and surprisingly stylish glasses. At least they weren't the dreaded stereotypical 'birth control glasses' of the nerd, Deborah thought wryly. She gave him points for helping the shawled slave up to her feet. He pointed to a glass topped desk.

"Spread your legs and bend over the desk."

As soon as her nipples hit the cold glass she felt fabric drag across her bare ass and a cock slammed into her cunt. Deborah was thankful that the encounter with the pig in the lobby had gotten her wet because the dominus started fast and pumped her slutty cunt fast and hard.

"Poms, let's see how the good professor can lecture your cunt."

Deborah noticed for the first time that the amply endowed brunette was rather tall. Her cunt was also shaved smooth and the lips were parted and glistening with moisture. She was craving that bare cunt. Between the cock pounding her cunt, the cold glass exciting her nipples she was so wound up she was ready to scream and wanted something, anything in her mouth.

Poms grabbed her head and smashed her peach into Deborah's hungry mouth. Deborah drove her tongue into the younger girl's folds, discovering a tangy taste unlike any of the many twats she had serviced in the last 12 hours. Poms groaned in response. She also thought the tip of her tongue was flicking a barrier of type. Deborah flicked Poms clit as she licked up and down the girl's slit.

Deborah had a flashback to her husband's statement when she wondered if she would be assigned an office job at the Lodge.

"Honey," he had said, "I suspect that the closest you are going to get to a desk is being bent over one to be fucked."

He was at least half right as the cock pumping in and out of her juicy cunt kept pushing her into the desk.

[finish scene]

Deborah was squirming on the desk as Poms ate her creme pie with an experienced tongue, digging deep to find every trace of the dominus' cum. As the older woman was about to get her second orgasm the man said, "Poms she's clean enough, polish my dick."

"Dominus! I... this slave will be glad to clean your big tool! Please let her finish this slutty slave cunt off."

"Professor, I will let that slide this once. Slave cunts don't own their orgasms. You cum or not at the will of the domini. Remember that. Plus, Poms is the only slave that wraps her mouth around my cock. She is also the only one I will fuck in the ass. I have to say you were just a bucket list item. I fantasized about fucking you when I took your classes. After getting it stuck in, I going to make fucking your cunt a daily action item."

Deborah continued to lay across the desk as the sucking sounds behind her indicated some enthusiastic cocksucking. She kept thinking that she somehow knew the dominus. He certainly seemed to know her from her academic or consulting work. A sharp slap on her ass brought her to the present.

"Now that we have christened your desk, have a seat so we can discuss your work assignment..."

Poms rolled a chair to Deborah that at first looked like any normal executive office chair. Except this one had a...modification. A six or seven-inch-long and about an inch or two wide dildo rose from the seat.

"Mount up professor. You tarry too long and it's going up your ass."

Deborah scrambled to fit the rather life like silicone cock into her cunt, easing herself down into the otherwise comfortable chair. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the other slave, Poms, slide an identical fake cock in her asshole. The man started speaking as soon as her ass hit the seat.

"Professor, welcome to the Hidden Hills IT department as its newest IT slave. My name is Chris Goff and I am the one ultimately responsible for all the electronic systems to run smoothly. You might remember me from a few years ago."

Deborah did, the name finally clicking into place. She saw the resemblance now but it was at odds with the pudgy, acne cursed unkempt kid who was both one of the most brilliant students she ever had and a cautionary tale for the consequences of skipping personal hygiene.

"This slave did not recognize you at first. Please forgive me, Dominus."

"No problem. I would not have recognized me either. When I got here the Colonel put me on a diet and exercise schedule, about what slaves were subjected to. I almost quit. After a while I noticed a difference in how I felt and how much work I was getting done. The slave cunts started asking me to check them to my apartment rather than shy away from me"

"Regular bathing will do that," quipped Poms, which earned her a playful swat on the ass from the dominus. Deborah started to suspect that there was more to their relationship that blowjobs and ass fucks.

"You have to excuse Poms. The only way I can curb her sass is to keep my cock in her mouth."

"Is that a command dominus?"

"I wish, but we have several items to cover and we need to get the Professor back to her cell.

"First, when it's just us, cut the third person slave patter. Call me "Sir" or "Dominus" just so you don't slip in public. Too much formality will get in the way of the job and while you may be a slave cunt, you are still one of the most brilliant computer scientists and systems engineers in the country. Normally that would be wasted over the next year because most of the job is pretty routine. The big difference here is that the state has decided to upgrade the Lodge's systems so that it can serve as the primary data depository for state records. Plus we are going to be the site for the federal backup depository for the state. If you had not wound up with a barcode on your ass, the state was going to offer you a big consulting contract. Actually you will still get a fair fee, but the State will be taking your costs of enslavement and upkeep off the top."

Deborah thought to herself that she was paying the state to require her to be a three-hole fucktoy. On the other hand, she will be doing what sounds like a challenging job and get her newfound cock and cunt craving satisfied. Fair trade.