All Comments on 'Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 05'

by eroticstoryspinner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrSmith27MrSmith27about 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I am wondering how the IT department ever gets any work done between the exercise sessions and sex? How can I get a job there? I would get to exercise all of my muscles while on the job.

It would be great fun if the Professor had her nipples pierced for her next video conference with her husband. I am sure that Dominus Goff has the pull to make it happen. I loved the way Brett referred to her as "slave wife".

Now we get the author's take on pony play which is well done. I am looking forward to Scholar's (also Red and Nympho's) advanced ponygirl training. It look's like Scholar is a natural at the breeding bench. Not a surprise. As always I am looking forward to the next instalment of this tale (or is it tail).

LeifsonLeifsonalmost 2 years ago

Loved the Vid Sex scene especially...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story! Are you going to continue it?

M UK

Spardax212Spardax212over 1 year ago

Looking forward to more chapters

12bolt12boltover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your work. Hopefully you will continue this story.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

A very interesting series that is far from finished. I have several questions about where Deborah and Jessica are headed, and what theier relationship will be with their father once ther slave cunt days are over.

CastAdriftCastAdrift12 months ago

Looking forward to our more on this story line.

Glad to see that Czarina will have an extended stay.

Thanks for the clever story a d interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story/fantasy. Liked the theme. What has/will happen to Emily? Now that it is known what is happening shorten the story, maybe 2 to 3 more chapters. Complete (end) the story when they get released from The Lodge. With an epilogue talking about the groups future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous