Mom and Daughter Waitresses

Story Info
Mom and daughter waitress team. Nothing is what it seems.
1.2k words
3.53
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

As I walked through the door coming from collage, I could see mom sitting on the couch having a glass of wine. We talked about our day and our plans. I had several hours for my homework before work. I had to create a web page and put it online. Then study more computer theory. The last thing was math. I really wanted to go hang out at the mall with my friends. But maybe another day. Computer Science in collage was a lot of work. The work was almost done when mom called for dinner. We talk more about our day and plans for the weekend. I then got ready for work. That involved a lot of makeup to look my best.

We drove a while to the edge of the city. I could tell it was the country with all the cows. The restaurant building was a really large place with no windows. We went to the back of the building then mom parked the car. The restaurant was for members only which were the very rich and I mean rich. The place held 300 tables for 1000 clients. It can be very busy place.

We went into the back room to get naked and put on our wrist cuffs and neck tie. There were other mom's and daughters getting ready. Some of the daughters were new and looked scared. Some could not do it and just left and they usually never came back. The other waitress, a friend came over to me and we talked about our assignment.

The manager came in and clapped his hands alerting everyone T he manager was always good to us.. I was not afraid if anyone getting out of control, they would be blackballed for life. That means no business deals or anything else to do with the other members. We all walked on the floor naked and mom and I went to the door. Whole families started to coming in, couples, parents, grand parents and there 18 year old teenagers.

Mom and I did the same thing to escort them to there table. Then we escorted them to the table with the required seats. While they were sitting down some of them would pull my hair a little and groped me. While I was walking back to the door many family's would be stare at me, and comment how good I looked. I like showing off and pushed my chest out. A couple want to take a picture of me nude next to there families. It took a while to seat everyone. A grandfather asked me to sit on his lap while family took pictures. Some of them wanted to know if they could use those naked picture of me as a background on there mobile device. It was allowed as long as there were no names or where they they took the picture.

The mom's were taking orders and shook there tits as pictures were taken. While the clients were waiting for there dinner. The kitchen staff would put out big glasses of pop on a table for us. We each took one and we went around the tables asking if they wanted a drink from our cup. That was really an excuse for them to feel us up while staring into our eyes . When finished they kiss as on the lips. I came up to the first gentlemen sitting down and stare in his eye's. My body was at a angle to allow them to feel us anywhere they wanted. This gentlemen then put there lips around the straw while staring in my eye's. He started with my pussy and rubbed my clit and I intern got wet. Then he released the straw and kissed my nipples and massaged my tits. Mom was watching me the whole time with a smile. All of the daughter's did the same thing until it was time to serve the food. We all helped with that.

We all took requests from families, Sometimes they wanted us to sit with there families while they took pictures while playing with our bodies, They tipped us very well some times hundreds of dollars. I saw a man talking with his wife and she took money out of her purse.

He then he picked me up high and put my legs around his head, while facing him. I lowered my head so I was totally upside down. I put my arms over my head while my hair was rubbing on his lower legs. The camera's were flashing all over the place. I grabbed his legs and stretched out my chest. Clients were asking us to turn around so they can take more pictures.

He placed his hands around my hips and pushed up my back so were like an upside down L. He started to lick my pussy and i stretched out my arms. The cameras were going like a frenzy. He then lowered me upside down again laughing. I grabbed his legs and really stretched my back out to show everyone my tits. .He moved me around again so everyone could see. I could see my mom smiling at me while I was having a good time. Then he let me down and his wife gave me five hundred dollars. When I passed my mom I gave her all the tips I gathered.

Some couples just wanted me to lie on there table as they talked and groped me at the same time. I saw guy's looking at me talking and they took money out. Four guy's from one family held me and spread my legs with the family while others took pictures.

Some families ask me to spread my legs to there son's I laid down in front of them and I spread my legs wide while I was looking at there re-action. I started playing with myself and put my fingers all the way in my pussy. I took out my fingers and put it in one of there mouths to taste me. I gave each one a taste even the mother. All teenager all wanted a chance to take pictures with me. While I was playing with my pussy.

The host handed out certificates of achievements which we delivered with a kiss. I walked down the stairs to a family that were waving at me. The dad got up and raised me high and I put my legs around his head. I leaned back and the entire place was watching. I lowered my head down while others were clapping. He then moved me in front of his grand parents and lifted my back up as he licked my pussy. I stretched out my body to them while they were feeling my tits. I moved in front there son's and this time I stretched out and put my hands on the table and arched my back. The teenagers just loved it. The entire place became bright with camera flashes. He moved over to his wife and I did the same thing but she started kissing me and tonged me. That was really hot and my pussy really got wet.

It was closing time so I helping mom clean up. Maybe in the future I could fuck some of them and I would enough to buy a bmw.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers