Mom and Her Web-Cam

Story Info
Mum decides to go in front of the camera.
13.5k words
4.45
28.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,229 Followers

Times were hard, no thanks to my father who had decided that my mother, now aged forty, was past her prime and needed to be traded in for a newer model. He had dropped the bombshell one evening, annoyingly, after he'd had his meal, which gave her no opportunity to tip it over him. Over time, we found out that he had acquired a new woman and crazily, she was only about four years older than I was. I could understand this person's reasoning, dad was a good catch, he had a great job bringing in plenty of money each month, we lived in a nice house, full of mod-cons and never really went short, that was until he packed his bags and moved out from home and in with her.

The next three months I remembered as a time of tears, mood swings and bitter recriminations, never sure what type of reception I would encounter when I arrived home from college each day. I had offered to drop out and get a full-time job because there was no way mum's meagre salary from her part-time job was going to cover all of the bill's, let alone buy us food as well. She would not hear of it, to her, my education was important, and my father was just going to have to stump up some money, whether he liked it or not.

She had made the decision that she was going to get a full-time job, but for a woman who had spent most of her life being a housewife and had no qualifications whatsoever, there was truly little out there for her and what there was came with a paltry pay packet.

I was home one evening, the weather outdoors miserable and to be honest I could not really afford to go out at the moment. There was nothing on tv and mum and I had been sat chatting about her options, the longer the conversation had gone on, the more despondent she had become, and I could sense one of her mood changes approaching, which was why I made my silly remark, something to try and lighten the mood when I told her laughingly.

'Well, as a last resort, you could always become a webcam model. I believe some of them earn tons of money.' It wasn't a suggestion, simply one of those flippant remarks to try and make her laugh. She scowled in my direction, giving me the kind of look that she nowadays saved for my father. With a cheesy grin, I dropped the subject, thinking no more of it as I headed for my bedroom.

Lounging on the bed, I had all but forgotten my comment, it had been made in jest, there was no way my mother could ever be a model, not even a shop window mannequin. Not only was she not pretty enough, but her body was also completely the wrong shape, she was the type of woman who if you walked past her in the street, you would have forgotten what she looked like thirty seconds later. To say she was average was an understatement and while she may have been slim when she was young, the years had added extra to her body.

Having forgotten all about it I was surprised several weeks later when she decided to re-visit the subject of my comment. She had found a full-time job even though the pay wasn't great and was at least managing to make ends meet, even though it was a long way from what we had been accustomed to.

'What do these webcam malarky's do?' She asked.

I wished now that I hadn't said anything, how did I start to explain to her exactly what the models did without embarrassing myself. The easiest solution I decided was to give her my laptop so that she could view for herself what the models did to earn money. The last thing I wanted to do was sit next to her as she watched these women perform, so once it was set up, I disappeared towards my bedroom. I shouldn't have bothered because the next forty minutes consisted of me continually traipsing up and downstairs to answer her questions.

Somehow sensing that she had got the wrong impression, thinking that all she had to do was sit around partially dressed as people paid her money, I had to try and explain what she essentially had to do to earn it. Her face looked shocked when I moved away from the ones she had been watching and found some that were in the process of performing.

'I have to do that?' She stuttered.

Nodding my head, I tried to explain the concept to her, sure that my face was crimson and trying to avoid the use of words that I had never used in my mother's presence. I was delighted when at last, she seemed to lose interest and I was able to escape, finding it difficult discussing sex with her.

As time passed, I was convinced that she had forgotten until one evening when she asked me to produce my laptop again. I was forced to sit next to her as she clicked from one performer to another, asking me questions all the while.

'Could you set me something like this up, not connected I mean? Just so I could practice?'

I looked at her horrified, 'Was she contemplating giving it a go?' But she was persistent, it was only a bit of fun she assured me and that she just wanted to give it a try and see how she looked, certain that she could perform as well, if not better than the women she had watched.

I knew there was an old computer up in the loft and a spare webcam she could use. It took a couple of hours that weekend as I set the machine up, placing a small table at the end of her bed on which would sit the monitor and webcam. With everything good to go, I tested it out, the camera giving a crisp clear view of her bed and a little to each side, so long as she stayed within those boundaries, it would capture everything she did.

With it being a Saturday, once I was done, I showed her where to click to start recording and left her to it as I went to meet up with friends from college and grab a coffee. Late afternoon I phoned mum, asking if she wanted a takeaway for tea before picking it up and heading home. She looked pleased with herself as I got in, asking if I were going out again that evening, I would have loved to, but our money would just not stretch to it.

'I'd like you to watch it with me,' she had said, 'Tell me what you think.'

What I thought, was that it was a really bad idea, but she was insistent and so I retrieved a few bottles of beer from the garage and settled down to watch what she had recorded.

'My God,' she was awful. At first, she looked petrified, like a rabbit caught in a car's headlights, when she got used to being in front of the camera, she looked wooden. Her facial expressions never changed, not one hint that she may be enjoying herself and thankfully, apart from a few seconds glimpse of part of her bra and panties, there was nothing to see. If I had been browsing for someone to watch, she would have had less than ten seconds of my attention before I would have clicked away.

I had to be honest with her, if this were something that she was determined to do, presently she would be left disappointed and humiliated. Whilst not being as brutal as I could have been, I explained all the things I saw as being wrong. The beer helped, she had pinched one of the bottles and I was soon back in the garage, thankful that my father had a large supply in there as I carried an armful into the house.

Taking the time to impress upon her where she was going wrong, I tried explaining what would be required.

'At some point, you are going to have to get naked. You are supposed to be teasing the punters who are watching you, as though they were here in person. And, you are going to have to bring yourself off. Or at least make it look like that.'

At first, my words seemed to deflate her, but as she consumed more beers, she began to get silly.

'Watch me and say when I go wrong,' she suggested drunkenly. 'It's extremely hard when there is no one here. How are you supposed to act sexily to a bedroom wall?'

Stupidly I agreed, nipping down and fetching several more bottles of beer upstairs. Even with the bedroom light on, it was still a little too dark for the camera as I nipped to my bedroom and returned with a spot lamp, setting it up at a distance so that the light was not too harsh.

Sitting in the middle of her bed, she tried, bless her, but she just did not come across as sexy no matter what she did. We must have spent at least an hour, laughing more than anything else, but it just wasn't working for her. 'Here, change places with me,' I eventually told her.

She stood behind the camera and monitor as I stared into the lens, still able to see my mother by raising my eyes slightly. I blew kisses at the lens whilst running my hands up and down my chest, bit by bit raising my t-shirt to expose bare flesh and then as they came into view, I flicked my nipples, twisting and playing with them as they became erect.

Closing my eyes, I began to enjoy myself. The beer helped of course as I ran hands over my stomach and down to my groin, massaging my crotch before unbuttoning my jeans and sliding my hand inside, my fingertips, meeting the head of my expanding shaft. It was then that I came to my senses, suddenly remembering that my mother was watching me as I blushed profusely and refastened my jeans.

She was drunk, but now very much wanted to have a try at what I had just demonstrated. Watching her I felt embarrassed, to me, she was my mum, not some sexy woman. Knelt on her bed, the first thing I noticed was that she wasn't looking at the camera, she was looking at me. I felt uncomfortable as she began to run her hands over her breasts, cupping them and seemingly, in the way she was staring in my direction, offering them to me. I imagined that beneath her tightish buttoned cardigan top, was only her bra, and again I felt a cold sweat as slowly she began to unfasten it, slipping her hand inside at one point as she massaged her left tit.

As much as I did not consider her sexy, with my eyes focused on her body and what she was doing, something was stirring down below. As the last button came undone and the cardigan sprang open, I got my first view of my mother's creamy white breasts in her black bra. Coming to an upright kneeling position, she started to raise her skirt, inch by inch she exposed her thighs, never quite reaching her panties, as her hand slipped beneath the skirt, and she touched herself.

I knew I had to get out of there. Making my excuses and telling her that her performance was a lot better and to keep practising, I made my escape. Luckily, from her position on the bed, the monitor had hidden my lower half and she had not seen the suspicious bulge in my jeans. The throbbing was intense but as much as I needed to relieve it, the thought of doing so while the images of her were still fresh in my mind put me off and I left it to slowly diminish of its own accord.

Nothing was said the next morning or over the next few weeks, whilst I knew she was still practising, I didn't go to her room again and she made no mention of it to me. Several months had passed when she brought the subject up again.

'I think I'm ready and I want to give it a try.' She told me one evening.

I did not have a clue what becoming a web model entailed and had to research what we needed to do to get her online. In actual fact, it was a straightforward process, though there were things we would have to buy before we reached that final stage. We filled in the forms and submitted them along with photos and verification that she was old enough to be accepted by one of the sites. I suggested that instead of using her bedroom, we set everything up in the spare room, that way the computer and screen would not get in her way. Luckily, some of the items we needed we already had, even though I had never realised that my mother owned such toys. Setting the computer and camera up once more, I added a second screen, to me, there was nothing more annoying than the women who you just knew were looking at a monitor rather than looking at the camera.

Once we got the go-ahead, it took me a couple of weeks to set up token menus and the additions that all the others seemed to offer, but finally, I was finished, and my mother was ready for her first performance whenever she wanted to start. I think at that stage, the nerves were affecting her, it was one thing to do it when no one would see you, it was another when the whole world was potentially watching and currently, she had the jitters. On the night when she had come close to appearing sexy, I was there and she was drunk, this time she would be sober and alone.

Mum had a day off from work and she had decided that this would be the day that she went live for the first time while I was at college. Arriving home that evening, I found her bitterly disappointed. It hadn't been all she had hoped for and while she'd had a few visitors watching her, her tip tally had been nearly non-existent.

'It's going to take time mum. You have to look at it like any other job and learn the ropes. Remember, make your teasing last. Keep your visitors wanting more. The longer you keep them watching you, the more chance you have of receiving tips. Also, never give them something for nothing. No tip, no play.'

I was surprised to find that the thought of my mother displaying herself online did not seem to bother me in the slightest, it seemed to be a common thing recently as websites sprang up, displaying women of all ages and attraction.

'Why don't you do it each evening, just like a job. Say, after tea, seven till nine. See how that goes for a couple of weeks before making any more decisions.

She took my advice, the next evening going upstairs and then online. I'm sure it had never entered her head that once signed in, she could be viewed by anyone, including myself. Despite my reservations, I had an unnatural desire to see how she was doing as I went up to my bedroom and switched on my laptop, logging in and bringing up her name. "Mature-Angel" she had called herself, the "Angel" part being close to her true name of Angela.

She was already nearly an hour into her performance and had about twenty visitors and much to my astonishment, was by now nearly naked. At first, it was her breasts that held my attention, they sagged but were still full, with surprisingly large nipples. Each time she leant forward they hung downwards, and I suddenly found myself imagining what they would feel like in my hands which immediately caused my cock to thicken. When she sat crossed-legged her midriff and stomach creased, slight rolls of fat hanging out the side and the bottom of her belly overhung her mound slightly.

She turned her back to the camera and bent over, pulling her buttocks apart, leaving me gasping as I got a perfect view of her arse and gaping fanny. I'll be honest, while her teasing wasn't up to much, just the sight of her naked and displaying her body suddenly ignited in me a desire to touch her. For the first time in my life, I imagined what it may feel like to touch her breasts or even slide a finger up her cunt.

Throughout her performance, and I watched it to the bitter end, there was something about her that kind of grew on me, by the time she supposedly brought herself off, I actually considered that she may be able to make some money from it.

When eventually she left the spare bedroom, I was back downstairs. She was a little happier this time, she'd had several more viewers and had earned more tips. I hadn't meant to say anything, it was just that in one respect I could maybe understand my father and why he had left. My mother at the moment just did not seem to exude sex appeal. While the sight of her body had begun to arouse me, what was lacking was that feeling of her enjoying herself and that she was performing just for me the viewer.

Stupidly, I said something. It took a moment to register that I had watched her, her face changing as I expected her to hit the roof. Instead, we finished what was left of the evening in silence.

The next evening, she asked for a couple of drinks to accompany her meal, which I thought were just to settle her nerves until as seven o'clock drew near, she took me by surprise.

'I want you to come and watch me. In the room. Tell me when I'm going wrong.'

This really was a bad idea, if it were anything like the previous evening, there was no way I would be able to hide my erection forever. I tried putting her off but she was adamant and so I ended up in the bedroom as she switched on the computer and camera before logging in.

That night's act was different, I think both I and her viewers could sense that as the number of people watching quickly increased. But in the bedroom, it was as though she was performing only for me. When she finally lost her top and bra and proceeded to play with her tits, she stared at me incessantly, as though she was offering me the chance to move forwards and touch them.

When her skirt disappeared and then her panties, she lay back and opened her legs allowing me to see her open vagina and the moisture within. Whilst in the past I could tell that she was simulating what she was doing, tonight she actually seemed to be aroused, her chest rising and falling rapidly, especially when she finally touched herself.

Her final display, the rubber cock sliding in and out of her fanny had us both panting. What I wanted to do was rip my pants off and wank to her, the throbbing down below becoming painful as I could tell that for once, my mother had really orgasmed, her eyes staring fixedly at me as she climaxed.

She was breathing heavily as she leant forward and clicked the button to take her offline, a quick look at the screen telling me that tonight alone, she had made around thirty pounds or more for just two hours of work. I needed an excuse to escape, the sensations and pent-up arousal needed a release and I desperately needed to toss myself off. Maybe she knew why I wanted to get away, maybe she had built herself up to a point where she wanted more than just a rubber cock.

'Come here,' she said, indicating that I should come around the side of the bed.

'I think it's only right that as you have got to see me naked, I should get to see you undressed,' she said softly, keeping eye contact all the time, even when her finger traced the size of my bulge.

It seemed to have happened in a matter of seconds, one moment I was stood by the bed, the next, my cock was nestled deep inside her quim as my mother moaned and writhed beneath me. It seemed surreal, looking down at her body, mum's breasts flattening slightly and her stomach moving in time with my hips as I thrust my cock into her. Despite being highly aroused already, I managed to keep going as I ran my hands over her tits, cupping and squeezing her soft flesh, her nipples when I twisted them, heightening her arousal.

It was never going to be a long fuck unfortunately, I was far too aroused and far too surprised for that, but at least I managed to hold out until she began to climax before emptying my load into her fanny and feeling knackered.

'Disgusted in me? She asked afterwards as we lay side by side.

By rights, I should have been. By rights, I should have been incensed. The strange thing was, that I didn't feel like that. If anything, as I slowly recovered and continued to look at her spread-eagled and naked, the more I got the feeling that I wanted to fuck her again, my shaft beginning to thicken as the notion came into my head. In reply to her question, I did something she had not been expecting and which I had never thought about, I leaned over and kissed her.

Turning on her side, she moved in closer, her arms going around my neck as her body pushed against mine and I felt her breasts against my chest, my cock, rapidly coming awake once more, twitched against her belly. Rolling me, she straddled my hips, teasing my shaft with her fingers as she brought me fully erect.

I had no idea what it was, but there was something about her slightly mature overweight body, her sagging titties, and the little rolls of fat, which I found extremely arousing and erotic. In one evening, she had gone from a "Plain Jane" to a reasonably attractive woman, all the more so presently because my cock was once again buried inside her cunt.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,229 Followers