Mom and Her Web-Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rocked herself back and forth on my shaft, she leant forward on her outstretched arms, dangling her tits over my face. There was no way I was going to miss this opportunity as my hands hoisted each one and tested their weight. Despite the sag, they were surprisingly full, her nipples pushing into my palms as I caressed and fondled them before applying pressure to her teats, groans falling from her lips as she started to tell me how nice that felt. When my mouth latched onto each nipple, she became vocally louder, grinding her fanny against my groin as I felt her vaginal muscles gripping my cock and squeezing sporadically.

It was a much slower affair this time, a nice steady rhythm as my cock plundered her fanny, teasing each other all the while as she would bring me to the brink, and then I would return the favour, leaving her hanging just as her climax approached. When she did finally cry her release and I ejaculated inside her quim, I felt ecstatic, it was only the look on her face that told me it was my mum that I was fucking, take that away and it could have been any mature woman. But I found that there had been something satisfying about our coupling, despite it being wrong, in another sense it had felt perfectly natural.

There were no long conversations afterwards, no congratulations or recriminations, no declarations of love or anything silly like that. It was as though her "Mother" persona had kicked in and she quickly returned to being my mum as she announced she was going for her shower.

I slept in my room that night as usual and the next day she made no comment about what we had done, it was as though it had never happened as each evening, she went up to the spare bedroom to perform. As weeks turned into months, she became more professional at what she did and in doing so, her followers and viewers increased. Six months in, she could easily earn up to fifty pounds for a three-hour slot, money not to be sneezed at for us and helped supplement her income.

At first, I had watched her on my laptop, but it was not the same as being in the room with her and eventually lost interest, allowing her to continue with her now new pastime.

Now I don't know if my mother had been doing some research of her own, I certainly hadn't, and while I had not forgotten how much I had enjoyed fucking her, it was not something that had been repeated since that night.

That was until towards the middle of my summer break. My mother was still following her normal routine, she would work during the day and then spend anything up to four hours each evening, performing online. By now she'd had me submit her details to other sites and the computer was set to broadcast her on three different websites simultaneously which increased her punters and the number of tips she collected.

Her divorce was in the hands of solicitors and from what she divulged was going well.

'At least we still have a house to live in,' I'd remarked, surprised that my father hadn't asked her to sell it before now. She smiled and tapped the side of her nose as though she had a secret but refused to offer any more information. Our heads were above water earnings wise and at least I could afford to have a couple of evenings each week out with friends which was where I met Dotty. Her name was Dorothy, but to me, she was "Dotty", dotty by name and dotty by nature. She was vivacious, a complete nut-job, but fun to be with.

As summer turned to autumn and then winter, Dotty could be found at my house most evenings, I'm sure she thought my mother disappeared upstairs to give us some privacy and I hadn't known her long enough yet to even venture to tell her the truth.

I'd walked her home, as usual, returning to find my mother waiting for me when I got in. It was obvious that she wanted to ask something but stumbled over her words until she finally got them out.

'I have an idea and would like to try it out if you are up for it. It does involve you being naked though.'

At last, having given up the idea that I may ever fuck her again, it seemed to me that I was being offered another opportunity to which I hastily agreed. I had no idea that the monitor or camera had not been switched off as I undressed, simply taken offline for the moment. Taking the same position as last time, I watched as she began to run through her routine. She had improved considerably, smiling sexily in my direction, she slowly ran her tongue over her lips and blew me kisses.

Removing her top, she leant towards me, her breasts hanging down in their cups as she caressed and played with them, proffering them to me as she slowly removed each tit from its cup and flicked at her nipples. Replacing them into her bra cups, she knelt upright, slowly raising her skirt until I got a full view of her panties as she slipped one hand inside them.

Her performance so far had already had the desired results, my shaft sticking upright from my groin and twitching regularly as my arousal became more intense. It was perhaps an insane thing to do, but my mother had me turned on which was why I moved from behind the screen so that she could see my cock as I started teasing its plump head, slowly working the skin up and down its length.

Her eyes widened as she noticed that I had removed my pubes, it had been Dotty's idea when she had told me she would if I would. Whilst it did not make my cock any longer, its perception made it seem that it was as my mother seemed to lick her lips at the prospect and gave me a smug smile.

Reaching behind her back, she removed her bra and tossed it to one side, her breasts once again increasing my arousal as they swung freely, her nipples erect. Next, she removed her skirt before she lay back, opened her legs and taking her dildo, rubbed it against her cunt through the thin material of her panties and moaned softly to herself, her eyes never leaving my shaft. It was just like the first time that I had been allowed to witness her undressed, her arousal seemed to come from the fact that I was in the room, and she was performing for me alone. Her panties disappeared and the dildo slid into her fanny which much to my surprise resembled my groin, her mound now devoid of hair. Her eyes fluttered as she steadily built her arousal until she cried out as she started to climax, a squirt of juice from her cunt making the towel beneath her damp.

When her breathing had slowed, she beckoned me to the side of the bed again and I imagined that I would be joining her. Instead, she sat on the edge of the bed, one hand stroking my shaft as her other hand massaged my sack until with a mischievous grin, she leant forward opened her lips and took my plump knob into her warm mouth.

'Jesus,' it felt fantastic, her tongue running over and around my helmet as her hand slid up and down my shaft as she began to toss me off. My hips automatically pushed forward, trying to get as much of my cock into her mouth as I could while I watched her head bobbing back and forwards. Taking it from her mouth, she rubbed my knob across her tits, my hands fondling them while I had the chance and then I was back in her mouth once more. She seemed to know when I was close, gripping the base of my shaft and squeezing tightly as she allowed my imminent explosion to diminish while planting kisses on its tip.

Back in her mouth again, her hand seemed to speed up as she wanked me furiously. I was about to warn her, but it was too late, knowing that I was about to ejaculate as she withdrew me from her mouth and held my cock over her tits as spurt after spurt of cum showered her creamy white breasts and I moaned in ecstasy at my release.

When her hand finally stopped moving and my hips stopped jerking, she blew a kiss at the screen and leaning forwards, clicked a button. It was only then that I realised that she had still been broadcasting, under the watchful eyes of her viewers she had just given her son a blowjob and showered her tits with his cum.

My heart was in my mouth, what if someone who knew my mother had been watching, how did we explain the fact that in front of the world, I'd just had sex with her. It felt like a living nightmare, the thought of any more sex with her at that moment, extinguished as my desires simply faded. I had never in my life swore in front of her, but it was out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

'What the fuck have you just done. If anyone who knows us saw this, the police are going to be coming knocking.' My stomach lurched and I felt sick, it was one thing for my mother to perform, it was another to involve me.

She let me have my rant before she spoke. 'It's ok, look at the screen. Robby! Look... at... the... screen.'

Turning my head, I realised what she was alluding to, with the camera set as it was, all it captured was my bottom half, my face not even in the shot. I breathed a huge sigh of relief, suddenly wanting to laugh hysterically.

'Look at how much we have just earned in the last hour and a bit.'

I did a quick mental calculation, across the three sites, mums performance and the blowjob had earned us just over a hundred pounds, people had paid to watch her suck my dick!

My legs felt rubbery as the shock slowly faded and my faculties returned. Standing, mum took my hand.

'I presume you would like to have sex with me' she said as she led me towards her bedroom, my head still in a daze.

Of course, I wanted to have sex with her, but at the same time, I was annoyed that she had not explained beforehand what she had been going to do. She had been about to turn towards me when I pushed her onto the bed and opened her legs wide before slipping between her thighs, my face inches from her cunt as my nostrils picked up the scent of her musk. Opening her piss-flaps, I ran my tongue up and down her slit savouring the flavour of her juices and hearing her groan loudly as its tip poked inside, adding to her moisture. Holding her hips firmly, I fucked her with my tongue, occasionally flicking it over her clit as her hips tried to twist.

When I exposed her clitoris completely and took it between my lips, sucking and licking it with my tongue, she begged me to fuck her, but I was going to have my revenge. I concentrated on her cunt; my mouth pressed firmly against it as she achieved her first climax, her hand wrapping around my hair as she tried to drag me up her body. Despite her protestations, I continued to suck and slurp at her fanny and refused to release her, giving her no respite until her third orgasm had her upper torso bouncing about on the bed.

She lay completely still, her chest still rising and falling rapidly, and her eyes squeezed shut as she recovered, and I changed positions. As she stirred and her eyes began to open, I rammed my cock up her flue, bringing her immediately back to reality as her eyes shot open and she gasped as the air was forced from her lungs.

My first ejaculation allowed me the opportunity this time, to fuck my mother slowly, a nice steady constant motion as I slipped my cock in and out of her cunt. She cursed me and she praised me, blaspheming constantly as I built her arousal and then sat back, moving imperceptibly as it slowly dissipated only to bring her to the brink once more. Next, I concentrated on her tits, despite her age, they still seemed to fill my hands perfectly as I rained kisses all over both breasts, abusing them by squeezing tightly and making them bulge before sucking on her nipples like some demented vacuum cleaner.

When I finally pushed her over the edge her body went taut, thrashing beneath me as she orgasmed and wet the quilt cover with her juices, my cock twitching relentlessly inside her cunt as I filled her with my seed and then mixed it with her juices as I continued to pound her until exhaustion had me laid by her side.

When at last I could string more than two words together, mum must have dozed off, her closed eyes and breathing steady, telling me she was asleep. Carefully I slipped from the bed, intending to go to my bedroom when she suddenly stirred.

'Don't leave me. Stay here with me tonight,' she mumbled.

Checking the quilt, some dampness had seeped through as I nipped to my bedroom and returned with the quilt off my bed, covering us both as mum cuddled up against me and rested her arm across my stomach.

I had college the next morning and mum had work to go to so that there was little conversation between us before both leaving the house. I kept getting the impression that something was different, she hadn't said anything, it was just the way that several times as we were getting ready, I caught her glancing in my direction and there was something unfathomable about that look.

Having forgotten all about it by the time I returned, we sat down to tea, my mother asking if Dotty would be at our house that evening. I presumed she would be, Dotty spent most evening's here unless we were out in town which I told my mother as I asked 'Why?'

'I don't want to interfere with anything to do with Dorothy. It was just that I was wondering. I enjoyed the sex with you last night, perhaps, we could make it more of a permanent thing?'

I'm sure I sat there with my mouth hanging open, had I heard correctly, was mum offering me the opportunity to have sex with her on a more regular basis.

'As I have said, I don't want to spoil things, but last night was just heavenly and I'd forgotten what it was like to have someone make love to me as though they meant it. So, I wondered if it were something we could repeat, perhaps a few times a week?'

Nodding my head, I couldn't help but grin, there was definitely something to be said for having sex with an older woman and this was just too good to miss. There were other things she wanted to discuss but told me they could wait until later when we were alone. Mum of course disappeared as usual once Dorothy arrived. She came downstairs just after nine o'clock, chatting with Dotty and me for an hour when suddenly my girlfriend apologised to mum.

'I'm sorry Mrs Mason. You don't have to disappear each time I come around. I feel like I'm pushing you out of your own home.'

Mum laughed and explained to Dotty that she actually went up to do some work, making up some story that sounded unrealistic. It was easy to see that Dorothy was unconvinced, her interest now piqued as to why my mother disappeared each evening. As I walked her home, I was interrogated, having to promise to tell her the truth at a later date, just to pacify her. I could see this causing a problem if I weren't careful, I thought.

Back home, mum called me up to her room. There would be no more broadcasting tonight, but as I arrived in her bedroom, she was already naked and sat up in bed waiting for me. As you can imagine, it did not take me long to undress and join her, but she had things she wanted to discuss before anything else happened.

What she had in mind took the wind from my sails, her idea was that every so often I should join her in one of her routines.

'If you hadn't noticed, the tips went up quickly when I gave you a blowjob.'

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, what she was proposing was going to end in trouble. I hadn't said no, simply coming up with arguments as to why what she had proposed was a bad idea. Whilst the blowjob had kept my identity secret, anything else would quickly reveal to anyone watching that remotely knew her, that we were mother and son. She let me make my objections before putting her finger to my lips and silencing me.

'What about if you wore a mask, a full head and face one. That would keep your identity secret, and no one would have a clue who I was performing with, you would be anonymous.'

One of half of me wanted to carry on arguing against her proposal, the other half was now taken by her idea, wondering what it may feel like to have an audience watching me shagging my mother. Asking her for time to consider her request, there was denying that the idea was arousing me as her hand slid beneath the covers, gripping my cock as she began wanking me off.

Tonight, it seemed, she wanted something different as she reached into her bedside drawer, extracting a small bottle, and flipping its lid off. I had an inkling as to what it was, having seen her use the same kind of stuff online to lubricate her fanny as she slowly rubbed it into my throbbing manhood. A faint aroma of strawberries permeated the air as she massaged it into my skin before giving me the bottle and asking that I rub it into her fanny and arse. The smell was making my mouth water with a sudden urge to see if it tasted as good as it smelt.

I was between her legs in a shot, my tongue licking at her slit and then at her pink interior as I opened her fanny lips, the taste even enticing me to swirl my tongue around her anus as she moaned her delight.

'I want your cock up my arse Robby. I want to feel it throbbing inside me.'

As far as I was concerned, her wish was my command as she got onto all fours, proffering her buttocks towards my bouncing shaft. Opening her cheeks wide I pushed the head of my cock against her opening, now slick with the lubricant and wet from my tongue. It took very little as I watched the plump head disappear up her arse, making her swear and groan as I slid it out and inserted it once again. It was fun to tease her, inching my shaft into her anus and then withdrawing before finally, my groin pushed against her plump cheeks.

The position was perfect, enabling me to reach under her chest and hold and caress her swinging tits as my cock fucked her rectum. Seeing her reach forward, I wondered for a second what she was up to, amused as from beneath the pillows she produced one of her vibrators. One-handed, she twisted the end, the sound of buzzing mixing with her ecstatic groans as my cock continued to sodomise her. Reaching beneath her, she placed it against her vagina, the vibrations resonating through her fanny and then her clit as her groans grew louder.

Suddenly I could feel the vibrations in my cock as mum slid the toy into her cunt, matching my thrusts so that to her, my shaft and the vibrator penetrated both orifices at the same time, the constant pulsation increasing my arousal.

'I'm ready,' she shrieked, 'Fill my arse with your cum.'

It felt like an explosion in my head and bollocks as my cock emptied the contents of my sack up her back passage, my groin slapping against her buttocks furiously as she climaxed and cried out, coarse language interspersed with gasps for breath as we orgasmed together.

Nights in her bed became plentiful, never mind a couple of times a week, it was as though her new pastime had unlocked something in her which needed to be satisfied regularly.

It was nearly twelve months since she had started performing, having learnt plenty of tricks along the way she was now able to hold her audience's attention, chatting and egging them on as she teased and acted out many of their wishes and fantasies. In an average week, she could easily earn between five and eight hundred pounds, there were times when the amounts dropped, but overall, she was earning more than she did working full time. She had changed her job and was earning a better wage, but she kept it going, working the web each evening and weekend.

We had bought me a mask and I had joined her on several occasions. It was surprising how fast the tips came in when she was getting fucked in a multitude of positions. Mum kept me for what she considered the favourable times.

'We don't want to kill the golden goose,' she laughed after one of our episodes.

Dorothy had not given up trying to get out of me what it was that my mother was doing and so eventually I had to relent and tell her, not all of it, but enough to satisfy her inquisitiveness. I'd been worried that it might have spelt the end of us, but true to form, rather than being perturbed, it seemed to excite her immensely. She seemed to revel in the knowledge that she was dating someone whose mother was a webcam model, asking questions continually.