Mom and Her Web-Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been out together over Easter when Dotty let slip that she had found my mother's profile online, I had no idea that she had been searching. Immediately I was worried, she hadn't said when she had found mum as I nervously asked her.

'Oh, I didn't know you were looking for her. How long ago was that?'

She looked smug and secretive, skipping backwards in front of me as she kept the suspense up and me dangling.

'Ah, about a month ago. I've watched her quite often since. She's incredibly good you know Robby, very professional...... and sexy. She laughed, as she gave me a look which said that she knew I had a secret.

Feeling completely flustered, I felt my stomach lurch. Over the last month, I had performed a couple of times with mum, and I was now praying that Dorothy had not been watching on those occasions. As she slowed and took my arm she stopped laughing for a moment.

'Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.' She whispered.

Trying hard, I gave her my best "I don't know what you're talking about" look, but she wasn't having any of that.

'You can wear a mask, but I would recognise you naked anywhere. It was such a thrill when I watched it one evening after you walked me home. God, it was fantastic. You're fucking your mum, aren't you?'

With my face hot and flushed, I'd expected disgust or revulsion, surprised when she started to giggle, 'Holy shit. It's just so brilliant. I've read about it, but I never imagined that I might actually find someone that was having sex with their mother. You can't imagine how it makes me feel.'

To emphasise her point, she stopped, grabbing me roughly as we kissed and she forced her body against mine, making it obvious what she would have liked at that moment.

Perhaps I should have been suspicious or at the very least, wary. At that point, I'm sure most girlfriends would have run a mile telling everyone who was prepared to listen, what they had discovered. But then that would not have been Dotty, with the truth out in the open there was no need to try and keep it secret anymore as I told her about all that we did in front of the camera. The more details I disclosed, the more excited she seemed to get, telling me right from the start that because it was my mother, it did not seem that I was in any way cheating on her.

Although she initially made no more mention of it after that evening, I still got the feeling that it was not forgotten, Dorothy probably had something in mind if the past was anything to go by. Thankfully, she and my mother got on well, but I still felt it prudent to let mum know that Dotty had discovered our secret. I didn't tell her the complete truth, rather telling her that my girlfriend had discovered her online personality by accident. Mum did ask if Dorothy knew what I was doing with her, but I just shook my head, denying any knowledge.

After a while, I began to notice occasions when Mum and Dotty seemed to be acting as thick as thieves, whispered conversations, and knowing looks passing between them. I wondered what they were plotting, that was until one evening when I was again walking her home.

'I've spoken with you mum. Would you mind too much if I had a go at being a webcam model? She has said that she will show me what to do and let me have a try if you say ok.'

Stopping dead in my tracks I was debating how to answer her. Did I say 'No,' only to find it caused a rift between us? It was not as though we were married or anything like that, she had a right to do as she wished, at the end of the day it was her body. On the other hand, did I say 'Yes,' I'd already just felt that first pang of jealousy, wondering how I would cope with the prospect of other men watching my girlfriend naked and performing sex acts for them?

Finally, I nodded my head even though I wasn't overly enthused by her idea. As I walked towards home I was becoming less and less enamoured by the idea, I suppose in a way I was just being selfish.

It was not as though it started the next night, several weeks passed as mum and Dorothy continued their whispered conversations. She was upstairs with mum one evening, leaving me all alone and twiddling my thumbs. An impulse had me retrieving my laptop from my bedroom, purely to see what was going on. As it was, there was nothing to see, my mother running through her now normal routine and Dotty nowhere in sight as I presumed that just like I did, she was standing behind the camera.

Having now become used to seeing my mother naked and fucking her regularly, I had no desire to sit and watch her perform, preferring to wait until later and hopefully share her bed.

As it was, we were in the middle of our summer break before I was finally introduced to what the two of them had been doing. I'd only watched my mother periodically and, on each occasion, had caught no sight of my girlfriend. Mum never spoke to her while she was performing as I began to wonder what Dotty could be learning, you had to be taking part I would have thought to be able to pick up the confidence my mother now had.

And so, it was with great surprise that I was informed one evening, just before they both disappeared upstairs, that it may be worth having a watch that night. Dorothy seemed excited, sidling up to me before she followed mum.

'No playing with yourself. You have to save it for later,' she had said, giving me one of her sexy looks as she left the room and I heard them ascend to the spare bedroom. Grabbing my laptop, I settled back, glancing through some of the other women online while waiting for my mother and girlfriend to log on.

Initially, I thought she was pulling my leg, there was my mother, performing as she normally did and speaking to the camera. In the past I had muted the volume, having no wish to hear what she was saying to the punters who were watching her. She continued to tease, raising her top and exposing her bra before raising her skirt and showing her knickers. She touched her breasts, rubbing and kneading them occasionally and then doing the same between her legs, but you never actually saw anything, not until suggestions and tips started to filter through.

Because there was no sound, I was surprised when Dorothy suddenly appeared on the bed, waving to all who were watching. I was even more surprised when she took my mother in an embrace and they kissed. 'Whoa' That wasn't a welcoming kiss or a kiss of friendship, it was a full-on, mouths and tongues locked together, arousal kiss. It must have been a sexual kiss, at least my cock was telling me it was as it quickly started to thicken, my eyes now glued to the screen.

I turned the volume on, listening as they chatted back and forth, it was hard work because I couldn't hear what any of the other viewers may have been saying, my only clue being the short text messages popping up at the side of the screen.

As they kissed again, Dorothy's hand went under my mother's top as she made it obvious to everyone watching, that she was playing with mum's tits. My cock began to protest as I gave it a gentle rub to pacify it for the moment, but as Dorothy raised mum's top, scooped her right breast from its cup and lavished her nipple with kisses, I quickly realised that a bit of rubbing was not going to cut the mustard.

Dorothy was now perched in front of mum as she repaid the compliment, raising my girlfriends top and exposing her naked breasts, the nipples firm and prominent and making it plain that she was excited. I watched as her hands came around and cupped both tits, her fingers twisting and playing with Dotty's nipples as she began to moan softly.

Dorothy's t-shirt quickly disappeared, leaving her now topless as they swapped places and bit by bit, she removed my mother blouse and bra, massaging mum's much larger breasts and again, paying particular attention to her nipples as my girlfriend made her moan also.

They ran through a repertoire of actions, each getting increasingly more arousing as time passed and more punters joined. Eventually, they both ended up naked, Dorothy fingering my mother until they swapped, and mum fingered my girlfriend. Toys appeared, dildo's and vibrators, each, in turn, getting stuffed into various orifices as it was obvious to me and anyone else watching that both women were thoroughly aroused.

Glancing at my watch, they had been at it for over two hours and by now my cock was protesting continuously and was actually painful because of the stiffness of my erection. I desperately wanted to fuck, either one or both of them, it mattered little to me, I just needed a cunt to ram my cock into.

They finished with closeups of their fannies held open, wet with juice and piss dripping from them after having orgasmed together, droplets of their juice having also splashed the camera lens as they frantically frigged their minges.

As my screen clicked up 'Offline' I bounded out of my seat and shot up the stairs, discarding clothes as I went. I nearly fell through the bedroom door as I tried to get rid of my pants and briefs at the same time, finishing off and now fully naked as the two of them grinned at me from the bed.

It was a decision that I never thought I would have to make, who did I fuck first, my girlfriend or my mother? As it was, mum made the decision for me, 'I think Dorothy desperately needs your cock,' she grinned as my girlfriend lay back and opened her legs wide.

I was so full of pent-up arousal, that she wasn't going to get a long fuck, solely intent on getting my cock into her fanny and shagging her as fast and furiously as I could. Correct in my assumption, what did not help was my mother continuing to kiss my girlfriend and play with her tits as I fucked her, it was like watching their performance all over again but with me taking part this time.

I don't think Dotty held it against me when within a short time, my cock jerked rapidly inside her fanny as I offloaded the contents of my sack into her. The feeling of relief and fulfilment was immense as I flopped down between the two of them, a short break and I should then be ready to fuck my mother.

I never got the chance to relax, noticing the evil grin on my mother's face as together, she and Dorothy slid down the bed and began to kiss, my cock jammed firmly between their mouths. I had never recovered so quickly before, their mouths and tongues bringing my limp flesh back to a magnificent erection.

'You still owe Dorothy a climax,' mum laughed as my girlfriend eagerly straddled my hips, grabbed my upright shaft, and lowered herself onto it.

This time it was she who beat me to it, Dorothy was bouncing on my cock as she leant over me, her small breasts dangling above my face. Presently my head was turned sideways, my mouth engaged in a tongue tango with my mother while my right hand played with my girlfriend's tits and my left hand played with my mother's tits.

My mother, when our mouths parted, teased me with words. 'Fuck her...... Faster...... Ram your cock up her cunt...... Look at her sweet little titties, look at them wobble when you fuck her...... Have I to play with her nipples for you?'

My hips were being thrust upwards as my shaft buried itself in Dorothy's cunt at an unsustainable rate, she was close to her climax whilst my own was still building. As I watched, her eyes rolled upwards and her mouth hung open, her head lolling as her orgasm took her and she filled my groin with her juices.

When finally, she slumped from me, mum pulled me on top of her, her wide-open legs wrapping around me as she fumbled my cock into her cunt.

'Just fuck me, fast and furious, I'm nearly ready.'

My shaft hammered her pussy, the sight of her belly and tits wobbling in time with my thrusts adding to my excitement and arousal as I fucked my mother for all I was worth.

She was right, she didn't need a lengthy fucking, both our climaxes occurring within seconds of each other as she writhed beneath me, my hands gripping her large titties as I rode her and filled her sloppy wet cunt with my hot cum.

The following morning, I had woken, wondering if I may ever walk again, Dorothy had stayed over and the three of us had continued to use the bed in the spare room all night, exhaustion finally taking us one by one in the early hours of the morning. I was knackered and even though I love sex and had my girlfriend and my mother ready to fulfil my wishes, shagging, was presently the last thing on my mind as all I wanted to do was rest and recuperate.

Around the breakfast table, Dorothy did a quick tot up of how much they had earned, both me and my mother staring at the figure with open mouths. Rightfully so, mum offered to split the amount with my girlfriend, going half and half, but Dorothy said that she was happy with a third at the moment, mum, and I after all were supplying the equipment.

'Anyway, I've loads of ideas for the future. Idea's that will hopefully make us a lot more money than that.' She said it as though she had a huge secret which she was presently not about to divulge. 'I need to speak to your mum first,' she told me, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Whatever ideas Dorothy had, were not explained to me straight away, mum and she continued their evening performances and then came together every so often to perform as a team. To be honest, I had kind of lost interest in what they did online other than the rare occasions I still performed with my mother, always masked up of course. It was the sex that interested me, and over the following six months, I got more than my fair share of that, mum probably getting more than Dorothy did at times.

As Christmas approached, I was still being frugal until my mother showed me a bank statement, I was astounded at how much she had managed to earn even after my girlfriend had taken her cut.

Dorothy pulled me to one side several evenings later to explain the idea she had for between Christmas and New Year.

'Your mum and I have been advertising it for the last couple of weeks and we seem to be getting a lot of interest,' she began to explain, still not having told me what her idea was.

'It will be a private group viewing with a minimum token entrance fee.'

I waited with bated breath, wondering what she had thought up that would pull in the punters.

'Your mum, "Mature Angel" is going to get fucked by her son, that's you, in any positions that the viewers request.'

I looked at her puzzled, I was already performing occasionally with mum, what was different about this I asked Dorothy.

'I'll be there and will tell you when to change position. Oh, and there will be no mask, the punters will be able to see that you are mother and son.'

I'm not going to tell you all the expletives I used, there was no way I was going to shag my mother in front of God knows how many viewers without a mask, 'That's just asking for trouble,' I told Dotty.

'Look, it will be fine. I'll switch on regional blocking so that no one from around this area will be able to watch and I'll also be keeping a watch on IP addresses in case someone tries to sneak past. No one is going to recognise you, we are the only three that know you actually are her son, for everyone else, you could be anybody who just happens to fall into the right age category. People are prepared to pay because we have said you are mother and son, they'll spend money to watch you fuck her. It's a win-win situation.'

As much as I trusted Dorothy I was still against her idea, asking if she had run it past my mother yet. She nodded her head, 'Your mums up for it. She thinks we could make some real money from this, and I would say that she is completely happy to have you fuck her while people watch, imagine how thrilling it will be.'

No matter what my girlfriend said, I was still against it, as far as I was concerned, the risks were not worth however much money she thought we would make. I was determined to speak to my mother before I would commit to her idea, sure that mum wasn't as all for it as Dorothy was enthusing.

As it was, it was a couple of weeks later before I got the chance, having to wait until one evening when my girlfriend had a previous engagement and a weekend night when mum decided to have some time off from performing. She had decided on a short break until Christmas, 'Give them too much of a good thing and they will get bored,' she had told me, explaining that she had other plans for that evening as she glanced purposefully at my groin.

Sex at the moment was the last thing on my mind, this idea of me and my mother fucking while people watched us was distracting me. Doing it with a mask on was one thing, doing it without, was to my mind asking for trouble. As much as Dotty said she would regulate the punters, it would only take one who recognised the both of us and we would be for it.

I'm sure mum had got carried away with my girlfriend's enthusiasm, trying to pacify me and poo-pooing my concerns.

'Dorothy and I have discussed it. We thought if we dyed your hair, one of those, wash in, wash out one's. Maybe a few whiskers as well and perhaps a moustache, we could even do a drawn-on tattoo, it will look real enough to the camera and will make you look completely different.'

I could see that I wasn't going to get anywhere with her and especially when she began to rub slyly at my groin, my cock reacting to her touch as it thickened and stretched the material at the front of my pants.

Christmas day wasn't too bad, Boxing Day, not too good, the thought of what we were shortly about to do, causing me anxiety. Although I had continued to point out flaws in their idea, I think the excitement of it was getting the better of them. Yes, I could have simply refused, but what would be the consequence of that, no sex from either of them?

When the big day arrived, I was a bag of nerves, this wasn't going to happen I pointed out, at the moment, the very thought of it was the biggest turn off ever, my flaccid cock refusing to show the slightest interest in either of the two women.

Dorothy had arrived early, showing me the new camera, she had purchased.

'I can stream live with this, so I can move around the room and capture you both at different angles and get down to the "nitty-gritty", the punters will love it.'

She spent an hour upstairs checking everything before returning with a bag full of bits and pieces. Two hours later, my hair colour had changed, I had the start of a moustache and a few days growth of stubble as well as a tattoo on one arm. Looking in the mirror, I still saw me, in my eyes, I didn't look any different despite Dorothy and mum trying to convince me that I wouldn't be recognised.

As evening approached, she and mum had a couple of glasses of wine, just to get them in the mood they said, forcing a bottle of beer on me which I didn't want, presently feeling sick to my stomach.

'Here, pop this down,' Dorothy said, handing me a little blue pill. 'It will help settle your nerves.'

An hour later and upstairs ready to begin, nerves were the last thing on my mind, the boner in my pants insistent on being set free and pointed in the direction of the nearest vacant pussy, 'Jesus, I wanted to fuck!'

As they signed in and watched viewers start to leave comments, I couldn't keep my hands to myself. While they welcomed people and waved, my hand had snuck beneath my mother's top as I prised one of her tit's from its cup and began fondling it, her nipple growing instantly as I rolled it between finger and thumb. From there it went beneath her skirt as I began rubbing at her cunt, my mother already showing signs of arousal.

Dorothy didn't escape, the idea originally, being that she controlled the computer and the camera, but my other hand had already found her groin and then her panties, slipping beneath the gusset as I gently ran a finger along her slit.