Mom and Her Web-Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knelt on all fours on the bed and peering at the camera, she was trying to speak to those watching, her words continually interrupted as I fingered her.

She scrambled out of my reach, leaving my mother as the only target as I pulled her down onto the bed, my mouth clamping against hers as we kissed and I roughly pushed her top and bra out of the way, exposing both her tits. I felt rather than saw Dorothy circling us, too engrossed now as I abused my mum's breasts, squeezing them tightly and making the sagging flesh bulge, her erect nipples standing proud.

'They want you to undress,' Dorothy whispered at me.

The viewers were paying, and so I jumped from the bed, parading myself as I disrobed, proudly displaying my jutting cock as I got rid of my pants and it sprang free.

'In her mouth' Dorothy said, her voice starting to sound excited and husky.

Grabbing a handful of my mother's hair, I forced her mouth open, sliding my cock between her luscious lips and feeling the warmth inside as her tongue ran over and under my bulbous knob. She gagged several times as it was forced to the back of her throat, my hips rocking back and forth as I face-fucked her, it felt good, but what I really wanted was fanny.

Mum wanted to undress slowly, but presently, my need was so great that I nearly ripped the clothes from her, pushing her down onto the bed once she was naked and opening her legs wide. Dorothy zoomed into her cunt, gaping and wet, my knob pressing against her pink interior as I pushed it inside her. And then I was off, with my arousal at fever pitch, I just shagged her fast and hard, mum bucking beneath me as I meted out a fucking like never before.

'In her arse, they want to see it up her arse!' Dorothy wasn't whispering anymore, having to speak up to attract my attention as my world was now consumed by what I was doing to my mother. Sliding it from her, I had her up on all fours, spreading her buttocks wide so that my girlfriend could get a good shot of her puckered entrance before I rammed my shining slippery cock up her back passage.

I heard her scream as its full length penetrated her arse, fucking it just as brutally as I had done her cunt, my groin slapping against her buttocks with each insertion. While I was still to attain my goal, mum had already reached hers, the hand between her legs rubbing frantically at her cunt as I sodomised her until she screamed again, this time with pleasure as she climaxed, juices flowing freely from her, and all captured in glorious HD.

When my mother slumped onto her front, my eyes alighted on Dorothy, even though I knew she wasn't supposed to be part of the show, nonetheless, I decided that I was going to fuck her, the punters deserved their money's worth.

Snatching the camera from her hands, I ordered her to undress, training the lens on her as she got out of her clothes. My mother turned over to watch as I pressed the camera into her hands and pulled my girlfriend onto the bed.

'Do the best you can,' I instructed, already jamming my cock-up Dorothy's cunt.

Similar to my mother, I rode her hard and fast, my pent-up arousal soon bringing about her climax as I whipped my cock out and continued to wank furiously until I exploded, huge spurts of cum landing on her tits and belly as I roared at my release.

Although I felt more relaxed now, as though a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I didn't feel satisfied, my cock continuing to stand erect. Whilst normally it would be flaccid, it was showing no signs of diminishing, in fact, it was urging me to go again as I wondered what that tiny pill was that Dorothy had given me.

Returning the camera to my girlfriend, I lay back and allowed my mother to mount me, Dorothy getting in close again as the camera captured the moment it impaled her cunt and mum grunted loudly. I watched as she bounced up and down on my cock, marvelling at her tits and belly as they bounced and wobbled with her motion. She had been sat upright so that Dotty could capture her rising excitement, but now leant forward on outstretched arms as she began to tire.

Grabbing her buttocks, I raised her high enough so that I could smash my cock into her pussy, feeling like I had an endless supply of energy as my shaft plundered her cunt. My mother was past caring, her climax was imminent, and she called out as juices burst from her, drenching my cock and groin.

'In her mouth and face,' Dorothy muttered as I rolled mum off me, knelt beside her head, and tossed myself off, my mum's mouth open wide as she panted. It went with an explosion again, as though a cork had been inserted into the end of my cock and then suddenly removed, cum spurting from its tip which splashed across her face and into her open mouth until I could shoot no more, my bollocks now completely empty.

Later that night after Dorothy had showered and left for the evening, I lounged in the bath after having washed the colouring out of my hair and peeled the gunk off my face. As intense as the sex had been, I wasn't inclined to repeat it again. Yes, we had made lots of money, a considerable amount actually, it was just that I did not consider the risk acceptable for whatever reward we achieved.

I thoroughly enjoyed fucking my mother and was not yet ready for it to come to an end, but I had a premonition that more performances like that were only going to invite trouble.

Later when I joined my mother in her bed, I explained my decision, surprised when she appeared to agree.

'It was fun when you were a mystery man, anonymous to the viewers. It feels like we have stepped over a line and the thing that kept them coming back has now been exposed. Anyway, with what we have found together, I'm not inclined to allow other people to be part of that, I want you to myself.'

It was a couple of days before I got around to telling Dorothy. She was disappointed of course, but as I explained, I was content for her to carry on performing either alone or with mum. I even consented to occasionally perform with her but made it clear that I would no longer have sex with my mother, at least not in front of a camera.

For what was left of that year, my life returned to something resembling normality, the three of us went out on New Year's eve and had a great time.

Mum continued to perform, as did Dorothy, I think in mum's case, she had got a taste for it, it made her feel sexy and special, surprised that men of all ages would pay to watch her undress and then play with herself, in a way I suppose, it was like prostitution without the inherent risks.

Dorothy continued to be a regular visitor and I looked forward to the special times when after watching them perform together, I was invited to partake of their sexuality as a threesome. It was the only time I did watch them, stood in the room as they had sex for their customers. When they performed solo, I left them to it, having lost interest in watching on my laptop. 'Why bother?' I had thought, when later that evening I could have one or the other of them all to myself.

I had returned to college; mum was back at work each day and the episode over Christmas was slowly receding from my mind. Despite my fear, there had been no repercussions and so as far as I was concerned, we had thankfully got away with it.

As weeks passed, so did the episode from my memory, January became February, mum and I feeling as though we were in a full-time relationship. I was now sleeping with her every night, my mother getting far more sex than my girlfriend did, although Dorothy never seemed to complain, still finding what we did, exciting.

I suppose it was around the middle of February, we had just finished our evening meal and mum was clearing the pots away when I heard the doorbell ring. Imagining that it would be Dorothy and wondering why she was early, I opened the door with a grin that swiftly faded.

Two policemen were standing on the doorstep, my heart suddenly beating faster.

'Are you Robert Mason?'

I nodded my head dumbly.

'Does Angela Mason live here?'

'Yes, she is my mother.' My thoughts had suddenly turned to my father, had something happened to him, was that why they were here.

'Is she here as well,' I nodded my head again, 'Yeah, she's just clearing the tea things away.'

'Can we come in sir? We need to speak to you both.'

Showing them through to the lounge, I went and got mum from the kitchen and told her in a whisper that there were two policemen in the front room.

With us both seated, the one doing all the speaking continued.

'Is it correct Mrs Mason that you currently perform as a "Web Model" called "Mature-Angel" on the following websites?'

The ones he quoted were the sites mum broadcasted on and I watched as she nodded her head.

'We have received a complaint that on Tuesday the 28th of December you took part in a broadcast where you performed a sexual act with your son, Robert Mason, contrary to the "Sexual Offences Act 1967", in that you and he took part in penetrative incestuous sex.'

I was ready to spill my guts straight away, but before I could say anything my mother got in first.

'Yes, I performed that evening, and with a man. There is no law against that is there? And it definitely wasn't my son.'

They looked at me as I tried to appear surprised.

As it turned out, they had no concrete proof as yet, the footage from that evening was being reviewed and after they had cautioned us, they left us alone.

I found we were both shaking, we still were when Dorothy arrived thirty minutes later, and we recounted what had just happened.

It was the sole topic of conversation that evening, part of it being my fault, Dorothy was supposed to man the camera and check the computer, ensuring that those trying to view were people who would not know us from Adam. But I had got carried away, dragging her in to perform which left no one checking who was watching us.

'They couldn't record us through the site,' Dorothy said, 'I turned that option off.'

There were other ways to capture video and screenshots I pointed out, all of us wondering who had reported us.

For good or bad, we came up with a story, but it would all depend on whether the footage that the police had was of a good enough quality to recognise clearly who we were and whether the changes to my appearance had been sufficient to disguise my features.

One of the policemen paid us a visit about a week later.

'We have reviewed the evidence and believe there are grounds to proceed. Everything will be sent to the prosecution service, and it will be their decision. If it's another fella as you say, I'd advise him to come forward and speak to us so that we can get this cleared up.'

It was a tense time for me and mum, not so much Dotty, whilst she had been involved, at the end of the day it was my mother and I that had broken the law by having sex with each other.

Over a month had passed when one of the policemen returned.

'They have decided that there isn't enough evidence to prosecute, the footage we were sent was not of good enough quality to definitely identify all participants, so there will be no further action. I suggest in future that you keep it to yourselves and don't be putting it online.'

There was a combined sigh of relief after he had left, we had got away with it.

After that close call, I never went in front of the camera again, it could have all turned out so horribly wrong. My mother had been and seen a solicitor and although she had stuck to her story, he did warn her that if the police went ahead and we were found guilty, we could face up to two years in prison.

Dorothy continued for a short while, but even she finally gave it up, the fun had been taken out of her endeavour and we returned to being a normal boyfriend and girlfriend. Mum continues to this day, I'm sure she is addicted to it and while the extra money is welcome, that is not her main consideration.

Of course, I'm still sleeping with her, but now it is only in our house and behind locked doors, that close call has taught me a lesson.

I don't blame Dorothy and I don't blame my mum. As far as I'm concerned, it was my father's fault. If he hadn't had walked out on us, none of this would have happened.