Mom & Me Ch. 47

Story Info
Awesome Time With Sandy & Fucked Wendy too.
3.1k words
4.19
7.7k
10
0

Part 47 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Since Lizzy wouldn't be getting out of school until 3:30 p.m., I decided to go to Marybeth's Flowers and purchase Lizzy a large bouquet of roses. I parked in front of the shop and went inside. There were no customers milling around and not seeing Marybeth or Wendy, I called out, "Marybeth, are you here?"

Wendy emerged from a back workroom or office and said, "What a pleasant surprise to see my very favorite customer. How did your date go Saturday night? Did she like the corsage I made for her?"

Hello Wendy! Yes, we had a good time together; Sandy and I got an ovation after the jitterbug dance. And yes, she loved the white roses you picked out and it went beautifully with her tri-color blue evening gown."

"I hope you took a photo of her with the corsage pinned to her evening gown."

Yes, her daughter Rachel took several photos of us together and a few others of her mother by herself."

"I would appreciate if you would ask her daughter if I could have a copy of one of the photos where I can see the corsage."

"I would be happy to do that for you Wendy."

"Thanks a lot Billy. I see you didn't go to school today. What have you been doing with your time?"

"Mainly relaxing form the long evening that went into the early hours of Sunday morning."

"Lucky her! I know she must have enjoyed every second she spent with you. I know I would have felt like a spoiled princess being with you into the early morning hours. No, need to give me any details, my imagination paints a pretty good set of intimate images." Then she giggled and said, "Do you have an extra hug you could give me. At this early stag of our friendship that would be an awesome gift for me."

"Sure!" I placed my arms around her and held her close to me. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest, so I lingered longer and held her more ightly against my chest. She cooed and murmured some sweet sounds. After I relaxed my hug I told her how sweet she smelled.

"Oh, Billy, you are so sweet. It's a sweet smelling perfume that I bought last week. Marybeth doesn't like her employees to wear perfume because she thinks it interferes with the smells of the flowers. But this one is so mild and sweet she said I could wear a little behind each of my ears. I'm so happy you said you enjoyed smelling my perfume."

"Did Marybeth take the day off?"

"No, she went with some other florists owners to Danville to buy some flowers that we're low on. Did you come to see her personally, or do you have another date this week and you want to give your date another corsage?"

Actually I came in because I want to give a dozen long-stem red roses to a very special woman I know. Do you happen to have some fresh long-stemmed roses that would "wow" a special lady?"

"We sure do! They came in late on Saturday and they are exceptionally beautiful and fresh. You're going to make a great impression on that woman when she opens the lid of the box containing these roses. I want to warn you Billy, a dozen long-stemmed roses can cost a lot of money."

"I'm not concerned with the price Wendy. Go ahead and get them. I want to give them to her this afternoon when she gets off work."

She smiled and said, "I wish I could record her facial expression when she sees what you bought her." Wendy turned and headed toward the cooler.

"Wow! I thought. Wendy really looks hot in her skimpy short skirt that jiggled freely as she walked toward the cooler. Her top stretches across her breasts showing the outline of her bra, but not loose enough to keep the tits from pressing through the bra material and still make the tits visible under her shirt. She definitely learned how to walk correctly so she could show off her very sexy ass."

Before she got to the cooler, the phone rang, so she turned around and walked quickly to get to the ringing phone. As she walked her light weight skirt fabric moved up and down showing her panties. She was wearing red silk panties under her blue skirt. I thought again how hot she looked.

After she hung up she turned and asked me. "Billy, the caller forgot to get flowers for a special occasion and he was hoping we had the time to do his order quickly so he could be to his destination on time. Do you mind waiting for me to get his order ready? He's coming over here right away."

Not at all, as long as I can get to my destination, here in town, before 3:45 p.m,

She looked at her watch and said, "You'll be there before that and won't even have to rush. Thanks Billy."

She went back to the cooler and picked out some flowers and green stems to make the flower arrangement. She brought back several different kinds of flowers loosely arranged inside of a vase. Then she reached down and got another vase from under the counter. As she bent down I had a full-view of her lovely ass enclosed inside her beautiful silk panties. My breath left me breathless, reminding me of the many times I waited anxiously for Lizzy's to cross or uncross her legs when I was sitting across from her inside her counseling office. I enjoyed all the quick looks she gave me. She told me later she enjoyed flashing her panties at me.

I got my phone and turned on the camera. If she reaches down for something else I'm going to try and get a photo. I watched her work on the order and her blonde hair was in a pony tail and it was moving from side-to-side as she worked.

Once again, I saw her peek under the counter. I got my camera ready. She bent down as she did before exposing her ass to my feasting eyes. I pushed the button on my phone and it 'clicked' and then I heard Wendy say, "Billy, did you just take a photograph of my ass as I bent over to retrieve something under my counter?" Then she turned and smiled at me. You're such a lovely pervert. Then she went back to work on the flower arrangement. I looked at the photo I took. It turned out as I imagined. I was very pleased with my photographic skills. Then I noticed she had an itch on the side of her upper thigh and she would scratch it and go back to work; then pause and scratch it again. When she scratched the itch I got a glimps of her red underwear. The third time she did that she heard the shutter to my phone camera made a 'click'.

She turned, "Are you still taking photos of me Billy?"

"Yes, I am."

"You are impossible! You probably fucked Sandy into the wee morning hours just before the sun came up, and now you are sneaking shots of a working girl who is trying to make a decent living. She turned and walked toward me saying, "Well, this working girl happens to be turned on by your misbehavior, Get your camera ready. Are you ready? This could possibly be the best photo you ever take. She pulled her short skirt down and it fell around her ankles, then she lifted her blouse over the top of her head and dropped it to the floor. She was standing four feet from me and she smiled, and said, "Shoot your award winning Nobel Photo Award."

I shot several photos of her. Then she removed her bra and threw it back on the counter. "Keep shooting Billy. I want you to get extremely wet inside of those pants your wearing."

I shot for several minutes and then she reached down and pulled her short skirt back up around her waist; then she reached for her shirt and pulled it over her lush breast. She didn't put her bra back on. "She smiled and said, "Sit there quietly and look at all the photos you took. If you need to jack-off you can go sit in a chair in Marybeth's office.

She went back to the counter and she finished her arrangement. The man came into the shop a few minutes after she finished the arrangement and showed it to him. He told her it was a beautiful arrangement and she thanked him for the complement. The customer paid her for making a nice arrangement and gave her a twent-dollar tip. Then she asked me if I liked any of the photos I had taken of her. I told her there was no way anyone would submit a better shot and take the Nobel Photo Award away form me. Well, what kind of tip are you going to give your model?"

"Well, there was noting I could do so I told her to walk over to me as I reached for my billfold. I pulled out two twenties and one ten and put the twenty dollar bill under her top and placed it between her breasts, and I took the other twenty and ten dollar bill and moved it down her back and into her skirt and between her skin and panties.

She smiled, "I like how you tip Billy. I'll be glad to model for you anytime you want." Then she walked over to the cooler and returned with the roses. She spent time arranging them in the long green box and brought them over to me and said, "Smell these beautiful flowers. Do you like how they smell?"

"Yes, I do!" I hope your lady friend likes your sweet gift."

"I'm sure she will, Wendy."

"You still have plenty of time before you have to be at your destination, and there are no more customers right now. I will put bells on the front door and we can go into Marybeth's Office and visit for awhile if you want. Would you like to be with me before you have to be at your next destination?"

"How can I resist such a wonderful invitation?

"I like to be with men who recognize a profitable opportunity. You'll end up being a millionaire someday Billy. I like how you think and reason."

She took my hand and I walked with her to the front door of the flower shop and she placed two bells over the knob. Then she looked up at me and led me into Marybeth Office where she had caught me fucking Marybeth Friday night.

She turned around and faced me. She placed her arms around my neck and our lips sunk into one another's. We kissed passionately as if we had been lovers for a long, long time. She pushed her tongue inside of my mouth and she suckd my tongue hard. I felt her hips pressing against my lower body and my cock was very hard and uncomfortable inside of my pants.

She removed one arm from around my neck and put her hand on top of my pants and squeezed my trapped cock. Then she pulled back and smiled and looked intently into my eyes. She said, "You're hungry to fuck me aren't you Billy? Tell your naughty flower girl how much you want to fuck her?" Then she squeezed my hard cock through the material covering it. Do you want your naughty flower girl to help you get that cock of yours free from those confiding pants your wearing?"

I nodded that I did.

She unhooked my belt. Then she released the waist button. I felt her fingers grabbing the zipper and hearing it unzip. She put her hands on both sides of my pants and pulled them down to the floor. Then she removed my underwear while she was still kneeling on the office floor. She looked up at me with a huge smile across her face. "Oh, it is more beautiful than I ever imagine. Your cock is beautiful and meaty and big." She took it in her cool hands and began examining it, looking underneath, taking my balls into her other hand and rolling them with her fingers. "Your equipment is spectacular. I love how hard you are Billy. My pussy would really like to have your cock visit her. Would you like that Billy, being inside of my pussy? "She grinned know that's exactly where I wanted my cock. She released my penis, patting it lightly as it pointed straight at her. She removed her top and I saw her lovely firm breasts, with nipples already extended. She pushed her skirt downward and it fell to the floor. She whispered, "I want you to remove my panties please. I knelt down and slowly removed them from her hips. I put them into my hand and they were very wet, dripping wet to be more accurate. I knew she was ready to receive my cock. I put her panties to my face, covering my mouth and nose and I took in a deep breath. Then I squeezed her red panties over my open mouth and her fluids trickled into my awaiting tongue.

She groaned and moaning lovingly as she witness my erotic behavior, saying, "Oh, Billy, you make me feel like the most desirable girl in the whole world. That was so erotic and makes me feel so special. Then she felt me burying my face into her hair covering her pussy. I heard her catch her breath and then she grabbed my hair and the back of my head and pressed me into her pussy. Her breathing was heavy. I moved back and said, "Turn around and face Marybeth's desk. She did so quickly. Then she said, "Fuck me Billy. Fuck your naughty flower girls brains out. Fuck me hard and do not come out until I have an orgasm. I don't want you to stop. Just keep fucking your flower girl until I have an orgasm."

We got into a smooth rhythm right away. Her clit must have been wide and hard because she was screaming and hollering and moaning and enjoying every stroke. I put my hand under her chest trying to squeeze her breasts as I was stroking her. I was fucking her and hearing my balls slap against her ass. I was so hot for her, but I didn't want to have an orgasm right away. I kept pounding her and she kept saying, "Fuck your naughty flower girls hard Billy. She needs a good fucking. She's been very naughty to you today." We were both hot and enjoying every moment.

She said, "Turn me around and keeping fucking me. I helped her get her chest up off the top of Marybeth's desk and I picked her up by her ass and held her and she guided my cock into her pussy again. I lifted her up and down and she fell in line with that. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and we fuck until we both had orgasms, seconds apart.

She said, "Put me down Billy, I want to suck that thick cock of yours and clean your creamy white cum from your balls and penis."

I lowered her to the floor and told her to be careful. I didn't want her to lose her balance and fall. She knelt down and put my semi-hard cock inside of her mouth and began to suck me hard all the way down and back up. She would stop and move the creamy cum around inside of her mouth and tell me how sweet I tasted. Then she began to move her tongue under my penis, and on top of my penis. She kept telling me, "You have so much cum. I love it. I want to lick it all off you. She placed her fingers under my sack and began rolling my balls with her fingers. I love your balls Billy. I think I have most of your cum cleaned up, I'm going to get a wash rag and towel from the office supply area. I'll be right back. She put her top over her head and pulled up her skirt. She was back in a few minutes. She had a small basin of water, soap, and she washed my cock and balls and the inside of my legs. I think you are clean now. You'll dry quickly. I don't think your Sweetie, the one who is getting the roses will smell sex on you. I think you will be ok."

I am going to clean myself up and place another smaller towel up tight against my pussy and let your seed slowly saturate it. I loved making love to you this afternoon Billy. I hope you enjoyed it too. I don't want this to be the first and last time we have sex together. You totally turn me on Billy."

"You turn me on too Wendy. I loved fucking you this afternoon. I promise, we'll have many more fucks together. As you know, I am running a bit behind schedule so I need to go. I kissed her on her lips and pulled her into me and patted her sweet ass. Then I said, "I will be calling you. I want more of what we shared together."

"Me too, Billy. Thanks for making me feel like a loved princess today. Don't forget to get the box of long-stem roses from the cooler. I'll send you a bill in the mail. You can pay for them the next time you are in the shop."

"Ok, thank Wendy. I'm already looking forward to fucking you soon, very soon."

"Oh, I hope so Billy. I hope so. I want that cock of yours as often as I can get it inside of me."

I was able to get to Lizzy's before she did. I parked my car in her driveway and took the flowers into the house. I went into the bedroom, took all my clothes off and put them into the washing machine. I began washing them. Then I jumped into the shower and took a quick shower. I got out, dried myself off and put on clean underwear, a pair of trousers, and a shirt. Then I heard the garage door going up and I knew Lizzy was home.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers