Mom & Me Ch. 48

Story Info
Sharing My Secret With Lizzy.
3.1k words
4.53
3.4k
5
0

Part 48 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Sharing My Secret With Lizzy

I heard the garage door going up and I knew Lizzy was home.

I picked up the box of flowers I purchased from Marybeth Flower Shop, and I was ready when Lizzy opened the door and entered the house. I said, "Good evening my Precious!"

"Good evening Billy."

"I love you Lizzy, and I handed her the long green box from Marybeth's Flower Shop."

She looked surprised and asked me, "Did I forgotten one of our anniversaries or special days?"

"No you didn't forgot, because all of our days are special."

She accepted the box into her hands, and said, "Oh, my it's heavy!"

"Open it sweetheart."

She removed the sleeve that held the cardboard covering together. "She saw the roses laying beneath the green paper and looked up and said, "They're beautiful honey. I'm so surprised! Thank you for thinking of me! She placed the box on the table and came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss on my lips. You're so thoughtful!

Billy I have a beautiful vase under the cabinets in the kitchen. Will you get it for me please?"

When I handed it to her, she placed the vase on the tabletop and began arranging the roses and greenery. Lizzy is very artistic and the arrangement she was creating looked spectacular. When she finished she hugged me and then pressed her sweet lips on mine.

Billy where do you get the money to buy flowers?"

"Well, since I know low much you love me I'll tell you, but please don't share this information with anyone."

"I promise Billy."

"My mom, the woman who birthed me, not Ginny, was a very successful business woman and founded a company that grew and prospered even beyond her wildest expectations. Upon her death she listed me as the sole beneficiary of her multimillion-dollar corporation."

"Are you shitting me?"

"No, I'm telling you the truth Lizzy! Besides my dad, and a few relatives, you're the only one I've ever told. I know you love me and I adore you."

"So how much money are you talking about?"

"Somewhere around $900,000,000!"

"Oh, my God! What is the name of the company your mom started?"

"Source Technology."

"Yes, I've heard of her company. She left the entire company to you? She didn't leave any of it to your Dad?"

"No, she did not leave any shares to my dad, but she did leave a sizeable amount of cash to him. He told me later that he didn't need to be saddled with running a large corporation and that the money she left him was enough that he would never need to worry about retirement. He loves being a pilot in the United States Air Force. She left me the equality she held in corporation."

"Who is managing your fortune?"

"My dad and I vetted twenty investment firms and hired two women and one man to oversee my estate. At the time of my mom's death the Market was very high so we sold most of her shares in Source Technology and invested in other equalities, precious metals etc. I more versified now."

"I'm overwhelmed by what you've sharing with me. Who would of ever guessed? No one, not in a million years! You don't even own a bicycle or a car. I've often wondered where you got your spending money to buy flowers, pay for meals, and give generous tips to waitresses. Now that you've shared your story I know,"

"I set up a monthly stipend for my daily needs since I hadn't left home to buy my own place. My dad asked me to stay in his house as long as he's on deployment so I could tend to Ginny's fears and other needs. I agreed. Anyway I like being around my family. However, since Colonel Weaver has talked Ginny into being his mistress, her needs seem to have been met and she doesn't seem as scared and frightened as she was when my dad left for his deployment."

"Why did you decide to tell me that you're a millionaire?"

"Because I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you Lizzy. I want to be your husband."

"Oh Billy, you are the sweetest man I've ever known, but if we married you would soon be miserable. You aren't suited for a life with only one woman. It's not in your DNA. You need a variety of women to be a happy, contented man. I've no problem with you having a variety of sexual partners because I know you love me so much. I'll never leave you Billy. You're the love of my life; I've never known a man so caring, so loving, so open, and so honest with his feelings. Thank you for sharing your windfall with me. You're mom took good care of you. Billy I'm glad you chose to live here with me. I feel so loved knowing you are laying next to me in my bed. It makes me feel safe and secure."

"I want to be with you always Lizzy. I love you. I'm going to move the rest of my clothing here if it is ok with you?"

"Oh, Billy, I would like that very much."

Have you heard anything about the job you applied for at the university in Danville?

"Yes, I have Sweetie. A letter was delivered to me through the school's mail. They said, "The hiring committee wanted to interview me for the position of Director of Counseling. Billy are you excited about this opportunity I have of being Director of Counseling at the university?"

"I certainly am. If you get the job we will both be at the university together. We'll build a house for us to live in, one that will have lots of land surrounding it, so we will have more privacy. What is the date of your interview?"

"Next Thursday at 10 a.m."

"I want to go with you. We can drive down together after school on Wednesday. I'll make reservations for us at the Golden Empire Hotel for Wednesday through Saturday nights and dinner reservations at Gregory's Restaurant Wednesday night. We can spend some time looking at property in the Danville area. I'll look up the names of some builders too. I want to build us a beautiful house to live in while were living there."

"I love you Billy. There's no one I would ever want to be with more than you. How did your evening go Saturday night with Rachel's mother, Sandy?"

"It went quite well. We had a wonderful time together. Sandy is a very good dancer like her daughter. After we did the jitterbug the people sitting around the dance floor gave us a standing ovation.

We also saw Colonel Weaver, the guy that Ginny services almost every day. I told Sandy that he would make his way to our table to meet her. I also told Sandy, that he would ask her to dance with him later in the evening, just like he did when I took Rachel to the Officer's Club. He danced at least two dances with Rachel."

Sandy asked me if he was the man that had the boner that was poking Rachel in her leg while they danced together. I said, "Yes he's the man."

"So did Sandy dance with him?"

"She did, but reluctantly. Colonel Weaver had his wife with him. I told Sandy she could refuse to dance with him, but if she accepted his offer to dance, that I would ask his wife to dance with me. Mrs. Weaver is the woman that allows her husband to bring home ladies to fuck, and then she makes sure the sheets are clean and that the ladies have a nice place to undress and take a shower afterwards. She even cooks a meal for them and sits at the table with them. In fact, Ginny and Mrs. Weaver are friends. Ginny says they get along marvelously."

"Really? So did you get to dance with Mrs. Weaver, Billy?"

"Yes, I danced two slow dances with her. I put my arms in the proper dance positions, but she brought them into our bodies and then released my hand and put both hands around my neck. I placed my hands around the upper part of her ass and when I did that she made this sweet cooing sound. I took it that she liked me holding her like that, so I moved my hands lower and held her ass tightly. She moaned and told me that she liked how I was holding her. When the dance ended I looked over to see if Sandy would dance another dance with Colonel Weaver. She did. I asked Susan if she wanted to dance the next dance with me.

She replied, "Oh, I was hoping you would ask me to dance to another song."

I was happy that the band was playing another slow romantic number. She put her arms around my neck again and I placed my hands under her firm ass.

She squeezed me and said, "I feel love and safe in your arms Billy. I'm having a wonderful time dancing with you." She looked up at me as I was looking down at her and she kissed me on my lips. Then she leaned back to see how I reacted, and said, "Your lips are soft and your kiss was wonderful."

I leaned into her lips and kissed her back.

"Thank you, I like your sweet kiss."

"You enjoyed it then?"

"Yes, I did Billy. Did you enjoy my kiss?"

"Most definitely Susan. I really enjoyed how you kissed my lips."

Then she kissed me again. Her tongue pushed through my closed lips and she moved it about inside my mouth. I moved my tongue inside of her mouth and she sucked on it. Then she removed her tongue and smiled at me. Then she said, "Did you liked kissing Susan? She inquired.

"Yes, I enjoyed kissing you a lot. I also enjoy how we dance together."

"I like how you hold my ass when we're dancing together Billy. You make me feel like a young desirable woman again. I can feel my body responding to your tender touches. I haven't felt like this in years Billy. I like how you make me feel while I'm in your arms."

I noticed that Sandy and Colonel Weaver cut short the rest of their second dance and they were walking back toward our table. I said, "You're a very beautiful woman Susan and I hope this

Is not the last time we'll ever see one another. I really would like to spend more time with you."

"I will see you anytime you want, Billy. I feel a connection with you too. I need and want what you have to give me. I want to spend more time with you. Maybe we can meet sometime when my husband is entertaining your stepmom."

"I would like that Susan."

"Me too Billy."

"I walked Susan back to my table. Susan walked with me but held on to my arm tightly and leaned her body into my side.

I introduced Susan to Sandy and they talked briefly together. Colonel Weaver began to talk, interrupting Susan in the middle of a sentence, and Susan didn't say another word.

Colonel Weaver continued talking, not realizing or caring that he had cut off his wife's sentence. I wasn't really listening to his conversation anyway. I was thinking of Susan and how she must have felt when her husband interrupted her sentence. I wanted to see Susan's face to see what kind of expression she had.

I turned my head to glance down at her. I noticed she was writing something quickly on a page in a small notebook. Then she tore the page out, folded it, and carefully placed it in my hand.

I do not think her husband or Sandy saw her do it. I closed my fingers around the piece of folded paper and put it inside my pant's pocket. Susan looked up at me with a slight smile and I nodded.

Colonel Weaver finally stopped speaking and turned to his wife and said, 'Let's return to our table and let these lovers enjoy the rest of their evening together.' The Weavers walked back to their table and we had no other contact with them for the rest of the evening."

Sandy said, "Billy you were spot on about Colonel Weaver. He's one over-sexed man. His penis was solid before the first dance ended and I felt it throbbing against my leg. During the second dance I decided I had enough. I told him I needed to sit down. I'm glad you and Susan came back to our table after you finished your dance with her. I didn't want to talk with him anymore. How in the world does his lovely wife Susan put up with him?"

"Well, Susan is certainly an abused woman. She's also starved for affection. I think she's stuck in a marriage similar to the one you're in Sandy. Susan enjoyed being in my arms and dancing, and she said to me that she would like to see me again sometime."

"Really? I thought it was strange that she would host a relationship between your stepmom and her husband. Even stranger that she would provide clean sheets for their sexual encounters and then fix them food to eat.

Now you're sharing with me that when Susan started dancing with you, her sexual drive began to rekindle and she realized being touched by you is what she most desired.

I do see the similarity between Susan and me. We both are married to men who are more interested in other things than loving and touching their wives. Both Susan and I are starved for the affection of a man who cares about women and who wants to please them. I know you have filled the void in my life. I was living a miserable life until the day you came over to visit Rachel. I saw in you what Susan just saw in you. You're one wonderful caring man. I love you so much!"

Billy, I urge you to find a way to be with Susan. Maybe you can meet her somewhere or take her to your stepmom's house and spend time with her. I know I need to spend time with you in order to really live and be a woman again. Susan needs you as much as I do, and so does Rachel."

"Billy, you are amazing! I know of no other man who is as open as you are in sharing what you experience and how you want to help people to be happy. Your love for people as no limitations. You love every woman you come in contact with. We're all happy to have you in our lives. I agree with Sandy, you should follow up with Susan. What did she say in the note she handed you?"

"I forgot about it. It must still be in my pant's pocket. Let me go get it and I will read it to you."

"Ok, while you are looking for the note, I'm going to put the lovely flowers you bought me in a prominent place in our house."

I retuned with the note Susan put into my hand at the Officer's Club. She wrote her phone number and email address on the piece of paper and said, "I look forward to hearing from you Billy. Love, Susan"

"Billy, I hope you will get back to her pronto. You need to get together as soon as possible. I believe you will be able to help her. Obviously, she doesn't want affection from her husband. I agree with you she has been abused sexually. That's why she's so happy that Ginny is willing to be his sexual partner. Susan must be hoping that Ginny will continue to be pleased her husband's sexual needs."

"I will contact her tomorrow Lizzy, but tonight I'm going to take you to dinner over in Springtown. Then we're going to have intercourse for desert. Will that be ok with you my love?"

"Flowers, dinner, and desert? Are you kidding me? Of course I will accept your terms of engagement. She kissed my lips passionately, and said, "Let me clean myself up and put on another dress and we can be on our way to Springtown."

I asked Lizzy, "Do you want to have dinner again at the Fresh Catch Oyster Bar in Springtown?"

"Yes, I enjoyed my meal the last time I was there and I also enjoyed sitting in that cozy booth in the back. Maybe we'll be lucky and be able to sit there again."

Lizzy handed me the key to her red Camry and said, "I want you to drive tonight. I'm thinking I may want to have a cocktail or two."

When we arrived at the restaurant Lizzy asked if we could sit in one of the booth in the back. We were happy when it was the same booth we had eaten in the last time we were here. We also had the same waitress, Betsy. Betsy remembered us, probably because I left her a very generous tip. Lizzy had a couple of cocktails and I had a Coors Light. I ordered lobster and Lizzy had wild caught King Salmon. We both enjoyed our dinners. I asked Lizzy what kind of house she would like to live in?

Lizzy reminded me to call Susan tomorrow and if Colonel Weaver was hosting Ginny that evening maybe I could invite Susan to Ginny's house for the evening. She said, "I want you to do that. Don't put it off another day. Call her tomorrow early."

We also talked about building a house. Did she want two floors or one? We share our thoughts while we ate. Lizzy thought it would be fun to look for some property while we were in Danville.

She also said, "Maybe you can stop at Sam's again on our way home. I'm sure Nina looks for you every night." Then Lizzy started giggling.

Although it was late when we got back home, it was not too late for us to enjoy some good sex together. I enjoyed giving Lizzy some oral sex and she enjoyed sucking my cock and playing with my balls. "I love your nuts Billy. I like rolling your balls between my fingers and sucking on your sack. You are so yummy!" After we enjoyed giving one another oral stimulation, we touched, hugged, laughed and kissed one another until we fell asleep.


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers