Mom & Me Ch. 50

Story Info
Enjoying My Afternoon With Susan.
2.8k words
4.58
3.4k
5
0

Part 50 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Enjoying My Afternoon With Susan

Lizzy and I overslept. We got up quickly and took a shower together. Afterwards I shaved and dressed, while Lizzy finished fixing her hair and applying her makeup. I went into the kitchen and started the coffee brewing and began cooking a pot of oatmeal. I put some fresh blueberries in each cereal bowl, and stood stirring the oats in the saucepan. When the oats finished cooking I divided the oatmeal between us. I pour the coffee into our cups and told Lizzy the oatmeal was ready to eat. She said, "I'll be there in a couple of minutes Baby."

After we finished eating I rinsed off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. We both brushed our teeth and gathered the stuff we needed to take with us to school and got into her car and headed toward school. On the way to school she said, "How are you going to get home after school? Won't Susan already be there before you get out of class?"

"Yes, I believe she will be waiting for me."

"You're going to be late honey. Why don't you call and get a taxi to take you home?

"Yes, I could do that. That's a good idea."

"Do you have enough cash to pay for your ride?

"Yes, honey. I just put fifty dollars into my wallet the other day."

"Good! Well, I hope you and Susan enjoy a wonderful time together. She's going to be surprised at how good of a lover you are Billy."

"Thanks Lizzy, but you're the one I enjoy being with the most."

"Thank you Billy. I really appreciate knowing I'm your number one choice for sexual pleasure and gratification. Do you want me to let you out at the McDonald's Gourmet Coffee Shop this morning?"

"No, it is too late to stop this morning. I don't want to be late for Mr. Jensen's first period class."

"Good for you Baby. I like how you have been studying and being more attenatively to your studies."

"After you shower and dress and before Susan leaves your house to go back home, give me a call and I'll come pick you up."

"Thanks Lizzy. I'll be waiting for you."

She slowed the car down when we got in front of the school. We both looked around to see if we saw anyone looking in our direction. We didn't see anyone so she said; "Kiss me Billy before you get out." I kissed her on the lips and told her I loved her.

She said, "I have never loved any man as much as I love you Billy. Have a good day at school and good sex with Susan." I got out of the car, waited for her to drive away. Then I walked across the street and went to my locker.

There was nothing stuck to my locker. I opened my locker and removed my textbook and headed toward my first period classroom.

When I entered Jane looked up and smiled. "You sure did make my ma a happy woman Billy. She been smiling ever since you left the house. She's even been humming and singing a few mountain songs since you left. My pa use to say, 'Life is enjoyable when you have a happy and contented wife.' You really pleased her Billy. Don't you think you ought to please her neglected daughter?"

"Yes, I would like to please her too, but I've an appointment after school today and tomorrow I have to go out of town when school lets out. But, I'll surprise you, so don't sneak off with another guy in a cornfield thinking your Billy won't fulfill your needs and desires."

"Ok, Billy. I won't follow any boys into a cornfield who want to show me their cobs!" She giggled and said, "You are too funny my love."

The bell rang and Mr. Jensen began teaching.

I saw Rachel after class and she said her mother was still smiling and singing happy tunes as she worked around the house. She said, "My dad has this puzzled look on his face when he sees mom's happy face."

I smiled back at Rachel and said, "Your mom is one awesome woman Rachel. I'm glad she had a good time at the Officer's Club with me."

"Billy, she enjoyed being at the Officer's Club with you and dancing with you, but the permanent smile she has on her face is what you did with her after you left the Club."

"Well, you can tell her that I enjoyed the time we spent together after we left the Officer's Club too."

"I'm glad you enjoyed (she began to whisper) having sex with my mom, Billy."

I didn't see Jennifer, and I didn't go to the Counseling Office to tease Julia. When the final bell rang, I got my cell phone out of my backpack and called the taxi company. I told them to have the driver pick me up in front of Thomas Jefferson High School right away.

By the time I got out to the street the cab was waiting for me. I told the driver my first name, got inside and gave him my address. When we got to my house I saw Susan's car sitting in the driveway. I was a bit nervous, but sexually excited. I paid for my fare and gave the driver a good tip, thanking him for getting to the school so fast. He looked at the tip, smiled broadly and said, "Thank you very much. You're very generous."

I opened the door and walked into the house. I entered the living room and she was sitting looking at a book. "Good afternoon Susan," I said.

Susan placed the book she was looking at on the end table and rose to her feet like I would imagine a ballerina would get up. She looked exquisite. She was gorgeous in her well-tailored dress of simple eloquence. Her hair was braided and placed up from her neck. I stood for a moment completely mesmerized by her slim, well-proportioned body and captivating smile.

"Billy?"

Excuse me Susan. I didn't mean to stare, but my god, seeing you standing there in your beautiful dress and with your hair fixed so lovely took my breath away."

She smiled and said, "Billy thank you. I'm happy that my appearance is pleasing to you." She walked eloquently toward me and I began to walk toward her with my arms extended. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared deeply into my eyes without saying a word.

She placed her right hand on the side of my face and slowly moved her fingers over the surface of my face as her eyes were focused on her task. Then she placed both hands on each side of my face and held my head tightly as she pressed her ruby lips deep into mine, and soon I felt her tongue pushing my lips apart. Our tongues met and they played with one another until her mouth fell over the top of my tongue and she held onto it. Then she began to suck my tongue lovingly, She even moved her mouth up and down the surface of my tongue. I felt her body leaning into mine and her hands were rubbing through my hair and around the back of my neck.

As I was rubbing her back I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I moved my hands down and began rubbing her ass. I couldn't find any creases in her panties so I knew she wasn't wearing any undergarments either. Only the fabric of her dress separated me from her nude body. She was still kissing my mouth and our bodies were rubbing against one another. My penis was hard and I knew there was not enough room for it to stretch and get straight. However, I know she felt it because her knee was pushing against my penis.

She finally removed her lips from my mouth. She studied my expression as she smiled at me. "I think your penis wants to meet me, Billy. What do you think? Would you like for your penis to visit my lonely pussy?"

"Absolutely!"

She said, "Let Susan help you Billy. She unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned my pant's waist button, I felt her fingers grab my zipper and I felt it sliding down. She said, "It will be easier for you to remove your pants."

I pushed them to the living room floor and stepped free from them. I kicked my shoes off, and she began unbuttoning my shirt. As she removed my shirt, I slipped my undershirt over the top of my head and let it fall to the floor. Then I removed my underwear. My cock was big, hard, and sticking straight at her.

Susan took her right hand and held my penis. Her hand was cool to the touch. I liked how she was holding it.

She whispered. "I have a zipper. It is located up near my neck. Take your hand and guide it down toward my aching ass."

I did as she said. We parted so she could remove her dress. I said, "You're dress is beautiful like you Susan. Let me hang it on a hanger in the front closet."

She smiled, "Hurry, because I want your penis deep inside of me. It's been too long since I've felt anyone's cock inside of me.

After she handed me her dress, I just stood breathless for a moment grazing at her beautiful body. How could Jeff Weaver not see the beautiful diamond he had in his own wife? My god, her breasts were as luscious as Ginny's. They were big, and firm, and her tits were large. Her body was slim and beautiful.

"Billy, hang up my dress. There will be lots of time for you to look at it."

I open the closet door, reached for a hanger, hung it on a rod and rushed back to Susan. She reached for my cock again and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Our lips pressed together and I rubbed my bare hands over her smooth firm ass.

"Billy ... Billy ...Billy," she whispered in my ear. I want to make love to you right now. Let's do it right here on your living room floor." Her legs crumbled and I helped her lay down and I straddled her body. I felt her pussy and it was wet, very wet and my penis had pre-cum leaking from it. Susan was breathing hard and arching her hips. I rearranged my body between her legs and she moved her legs slightly away from her body. Her eyes looked glassy and she whispered. "Fuck me Billy. Put your gorgeous cock inside of your sweet Susan. Susan wants it so much. Please fuck me!"

My cock slid easily into her vagina. It was tight but my penis didn't hurt her. I saw a huge smile develop on her mouth and she cooed and moans and sang, and shouted, especially when her clit came out from under her hood.

She moved her body with mine and we were fucking one another in silence. She was concentrating on her upcoming orgasm and I was doing the same. Our bodies were perspiring and the smell of her natural body mixed with her perspiration was driving me wild. Her hands were clutched to my upper arms and I felt her nails digging into my skin that made me even wilder for her cherry. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but she was fucking like one. Susan must have forgot what intercourse felt like for the first time. Suddenly she was jerking, raising her hips, and screaming every time her clit hit my penis. She was making loud unintelligible sounds and suddenly she released a great quantity of fluids. I kept pumping her with deep strokes and her fluids would splash about with each deep stroke. Finally I felt the pressure and rush within me and I released a huge load of my seed inside her sweet pussy. She moaned with deep pleasure. She was smiling when I released another load.

"Oh, Billy, I like the feel of your cum filling up my pussy. It's been years since I've felt cum pouring inside of me." Then I hit her with a third release. "You have so much cum baby. I have never had anyone release so much cum inside of me. You really are a man!"

We laid together kissing and touching and telling one another how much we enjoyed fucking each other. Then she said, "I hope we didn't mess up the living room rug. Let's get up and take a quick shower and then clean the rug the best we can. Then we can go to the bedroom Ginny told me about and have some more fun together."

After we showered, Susan was still releasing a mixture of her fluids mixed with my creamy cum. She placed a washcloth between her legs but by the time we finished cleaning the living room carpet the washcloth was soaked. She told me she was a wetter, she released a lot of fluids and she could shoot streams of juices a long ways.

She said, "That was something Jeff didn't like. I released too much fluid. He said, 'It's disgusting,' and that's what led to us not having intercourse together anymore."

She asked me, "Does the quantity of fluids bother you Billy?

"Absolutely not. I like the taste of your release. You're the first woman that releases lots of fluids when you have an orgasm. I don't mine it at all baby.

After we showered we cleaned the rug the best we could and then retreated to the back bedroom. I picked up my clothes and took them with me. I also took her dress out of the closet and rehung it in the bedroom closet.

She got on the bed and laid on her back hosting her legs high in the air and said, "Billy I want you to fuck my pussy with your mouth. Will you fuck my pussy Billy? Susan would really like to feel your mouth and tongue on and inside her pussy."

"Yes, Billy will fuck your pussy. I got on the bed and placed my mouth over the top of her pussy and began sucking her. There still were a lot of our mixed fluids inside her pussy. It tasted wonderful. I loved the taste of her fluids mixed with my salty creamy cum and I enjoyed the sweet smell of her body. It was so intoxicating to my senses. She placed her hands on top of my head and massaged my hair as well as pushing my head into her pussy lips. It was wonderful, and dame if she didn't have another orgasm. She pulled me up onto her stomach and said, "Please suck my tits Billy. I've never been loved as wonderfully as you have made love to me this afternoon. I placed my head between her boobs and she pushed her boobs together with her hands and my head was in her boob vice. She loved it when I tweaked her tits and pulled on them with my lips.

Then we lay quietly together and talked softly to one another. She said, "Billy I don't want this to be a one night stand. I love how you made love to me. You're awesome. No wonder you have so many ladies wanting your penis inside of their pussy. Will you see me again Billy? I want to make love to you again and again. Anytime I can have you, I will make time for you."

"Of course I will make love to you as often as possible. I like how you made love to me too. You are a gorgeous woman and I don't find anything about you that I don't like and admire. You definitely pleased me Susan. I want to be with you again and again, and again."

"That is music to my ears Billy. You made me feel like a desirable woman again. I feel loved by you as well as respected. Thank you for loving me today. We better shower now and get dressed. I need to head back to the base and make dinner for your step mom and Jeff.

We showered together and dressed. We kissed at the front door and I watched her drive away.

I returned to the bedroom and removed the soiled sheets and pillowcases and placed them inside the washing machine. I also put the washrag Susan used between her legs and our bath towels inside the machine too. Then I added the laundry soap and started the machine. I wrote a quick note to Ginny thanking her for the use of her house and that I had started the washer. I put the note on the kitchen counter.

I got my phone out and called Lizzy. "Lizzy, can you pick me up now? Susan is on her way back to the Base.

"Sure, I'll come right away and if you want too we can drive out to Springtown and have dinner at the Fresh Catch Oyster Bar Restaurant."

"Sounds good to me Baby Doll."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers