Mom and the Bully Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,031 Followers

"Sweetie are you up there?" your mom's voice came from the darkness of the backseat.

"Yeah I'm here," you said rubbing your cheek were someone's foot struck you.

You try to turn on the light in the car.

"Don't turn on the light!" your mom hissed, "David fell asleep and the light will wake him up. I guess the movie was boring for him".

You heard shuffling as your mom moved towards the front seat.

"Would you mind handing the popcorn and the two drinks back here?" she asked holding out her hands through the dark backseat.

You hand her the popcorn and their drinks. Then heard muttering about something, clearly hearing her say no and sigh. Then the munching of popcorn.

"Sweetie can you turn up the audio," she said, "for some reason I can't hear it back here".

You turn up the volume for her and heard her say thank you through the loud audio. Thank God you didn't hear the sounds that came next.

Your mom was laying next to David in the backseat. Her head nestled on his shoulder as they both touched each other. During their make out session, they started stripping and were now naked. Your mom feeling awkward, but loving the feel of David's chiseled body next to her. She nearly gasped as she heard you get in. But David took her mind off of it, by fingering her. Her foot struck your face as she squirmed.

That didn't stop David. As she asked you to hand over the popcorn and drinks, he took his fingers out and tried to penetrate her. That's why she said no. Then she sighed as he tried again. She took his cock and rubbed it again her stomach. The other hand, was slowly rubbing her clitoris. Both moaned quietly. She stopped rubbing her clitoris and used both hands to rub his cock.

She whispered for him to sit up.

That's when she asked you to turn up the volume. She then leaned over his waist and mashed her breasts against his throbbing 9 inch long thick hard cock. She spits on it and moves her tits up and down. Looking at you the whole time. Making sure you can't hear them. Sighing contently knowing you can hear their moans. David began rubbing her clitoris and it only took a few minutes for her to cum. She pushed her mouth all the way down his shaft and moaned. Squirting clear liquid as he went faster.

As her orgasm faded, she continued jacking him off faster. Slowly sucking on his neck. She knew he would cum soon and jerked harder. Fearing that you might hear David moaning, she pressed her mouth against his and nearly straddled him. She felt him relax and jerk as thick ropes of hot cum landed on her arm, his abdomen and her chest. She giggles and licks it up. Then kisses him as you watch the rest the movie in ignorance.

They both wordlessly get their clothes on afterwards and pretended to watch the ending of the movie.

She drops David off at his house after the movie. Stepping outside the car as she "gives him a hug" but really kisses him passionately. She looked serene as she drove the two of you home. At home, your mom immediately went to her room. You heard little sounds like she was in pain. Bit could have sworn you heard her call out David's name loudly.

But you don't think your mom is getting intimate with David...do you?

Monday came by in a flash. Your mom seemed happy more than usual when David walked up to the driver side. Twirling her fingers through her hair, giggling at his stupid excuses. When the first bell rang, both you and David walked into the school. Your mom looking at David as you both entered the school.

During class, David tapped your shoulder.

"Hey thanks for turning up the audio, your mom is almost ready to be my bitch now."

You froze as he said that. Every one snickering at your stupid face.

"Next time though..." David continued to say, "NEXT time I'll be fucking her."

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,031 Followers
12