All Comments on 'Mom and The School Delinquent Ch. 01'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
biglslaterbiglslateralmost 3 years ago

Write from the mom POV pls thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mediocre at best.

The bully stuff is moderate.

The teachers know nothing of the bullying?

Mom has seen no signs?

Gave it a 3 because you MIGHT get to something.

Taboo is the barelyear redeeming factor; that is if you are not supposed to fucking your classmate's mother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hate mothers that do this to their sons! They are skanks!! Horrible!

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see you're back, stop with the 1 page tease stories :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Screw all these people. I love it keep writing

Asperger27Asperger27almost 3 years agoAuthor

Wow so much love and hate from my readers. Awwww missed you guys. i've been busy and racking my brain for new materials. Have this series and another series in tbe works that I promised a fellow reader I would make.

P.S. please leave your bullshit hate emails to yourself. I said it before and I'll say it again, if you hate my works then you can kindly GTFO and don't let tbe door hit you on the way out of my stories.

To those who remain faithful to me and gave me encouraging criticism, thank you and I promise to do better every time.

Said my peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice but too short >.< Amazing setup so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short, even for Chapter 1. But, looking forward for Chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES